Frau Hilde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the ecstasy was certainly real. Her nipples, still teased, felt in the old woman's mouth like they were pierced by needles of pleasure, the volcanic heat of her pussy greeted the metal penis penetrating her with waves of juices. She was sure there was a big wet spot underneath her, it was sliding so easily now into her tight pussy, unexperienced with any kind penetration before.

Then three things happened at once.

Frau Hilde bit her teeth hard on Ania's nipple, much harder than before. She pushed inside with all the strength she had left, driving the full length of the metal cock into the girls tight pussy until the leather attachment rubbed against her clit.

At the same moment, the Ania's body was shaken by an orgasm of extraordinary intensity, accompanied by a long squeal of pleasure with such a high pitch that the windows seemed to tremble.

The old woman held her penis deep inside the climaxing, orgasmic girl, and ran her sticky wet tongue over her breasts, cupping them tightly in her hands. She couldn't pull herself away from the firm, ample flesh of those wonderful tits, their velvety skin brightly shining, now well moisturized with her thick saliva.

Finally, Frau Hilde collapsed exhausted on Ania's body, wheezing with exhaustion and resting her head on the shapely pillows of her chest. They were both panting tiredly and sweaty, slowly recovering, trying to calm their breathing. One of them after two orgasms and a completely unexpected sexual initiation, and the other after the exertion of which her small, thin body seemed to have been completely incapable for at least the past twenty years.

The tireless metal cock was still in place in its sweet spot, in the loving embrace of the tight pussy it had just conquered.

Then there was silence and the peace of the cold winter night returned.

Good night.

//////////////////////////

I hope you liked the story, any readers feedback is very welcome. In case you would like to see the AI images that were inspirational for Ania's character, please let me know and I will be happy to share. Thanks for reading until the very end!