Fraudulent Judicial Punishment Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls get their whippings.
5.2k words
4.59
24.7k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdb12399
jdb12399
174 Followers

There were four frames in the room. All made from a combination of metal and leather. Each frame was in a different shape, clearly designed for holding their prisoners in a different position. They all had a series of cuffs and straps attached, the purpose of which was very clear to the girls stood in the doorway.

One wall had a lot of kit on it. All the kit was obviously designed to cause lots of pain to soft, delicate flesh. There were all manner of whips, canes, floggers, and straps along with various handcuffs and ropes. The collection was certainly impressive and in any other circumstances, Lauren's interest may well have been piqued.

However, the frames and the equipment, as imposing as they were, were not what had primarily caught Lauren's attention.

In addition to the frames were two machines which were about to be used to whip her pussy and Charlotte's breasts. That was clear.

There was a technician attaching a leather strap to the arm of one machine. It was essentially a motor on a trolley with a single arm to swing the whip. A thick cable trailed away to a computer desk where some screens were lit up.

Lauren felt a hand grab the chain in the small of her back and she was propelled forward into the room. Charlotte got similar treatment and they each ended up standing on a spot painted on the floor.

"Ok ladies" the guard said. "Me and my colleague intend to treat you fairly and with respect. The next thirty minutes or so is going to be unpleasant for both of you. That's kind of the point of course and there's nothing anyone here can do to change that."

Lauren and Charlotte looked at each other again. Lauren was sure she heard the other girl audibly gulp.

"But" the guard continued "there's a hard way to do this and a slightly easier way to do this. I can promise you, any resistance from you or not doing what you're asked will not improve this situation. It will cause you additional pain and humiliation which is simply not necessary. Do we understand each other?"

"yes miss" both girls said in unison. Lauren wondered if there was really much more that could be done to add to the humiliation of her current situation, but felt it was probably better not to test the theory.

Charlotte glanced at Lauren and said "We're going to be fine. Stay positive."

This earned her a sharp look from the guard, but she clearly chose not to do anything further.

Charlotte too realised her error and looked truly relieved when the guard moved on.

"Ok. Merson, we're going to get you set up first. You will both be restrained and then receive your punishments together. I repeat what I said earlier: provided you do everything you are told and don't resist; this will be easier on you."

Lauren watched Charlotte being led over to one of the frames with a mixture of delight that she wasn't going first and guilt because she was delighted. It was going to make practically no difference in any event because the guard had just said they were to be punished together. Lauren felt a strange comfort from that.

Charlotte's walk was over and she stood in front of the tallest frame in the room.

It was essentially an inverted 'Y' with some pads and straps near where the two legs met the main upright.

The guard gently but firmly pushed Charlotte backwards until her back was pushed up against the post. The technician had moved around to the rear of the frame and did something at Charlotte's waist height that made Charlotte gasp. A look of panic crossed her face, but she managed to maintain her composure.

Next, the guard removed the handcuffs completely and Charlotte's hands were temporarily free. That relief was short lived though as the technician returned with some much wider leather cuffs. He and the guard took a hand each and within a few moments, Charlotte's wrists were again encased. Each wrist was lifted above the head of the hapless girl and fastened to the rear of the post at neck height.

The technician wound a handle on the frame which lifted her wrists upwards and backwards naturally pushing her chest out.

Lauren stood on her spot with her wrists chained to her belly chain in morbid fascination of what was happening on the other side of the room.

The plumper girl was now standing with her chest thrust out past her belly which was still tightly chained, looking for all to see like she was presenting her chest to the room. Her face was framed between her raised arms and she was crying silently to herself.

Her heavy breasts and belly were wobbling gently with her sobbing. Lauren could see all of Charlotte's curves and additional weight laid out bare. There was absolutely nothing the girl on the frame could do to hide herself except keep her legs clamped together.

Lauren felt a great deal of sympathy for her, but knew she was soon to be in a similar position. She could feel the panic begin to form again in her stomach and she concentrated on her breathing. With each in-breath she could feel the chain restricting her muscles. Despite the situation and to distract her from the panic, she focused on the fact that she quite liked that feeling.

Charlotte's legs couldn't be free though, and the technician and the guard got to work securing her ankles into straps on the two legs of the inverted Y. This had the effect of spreading Charlotte so now her pussy was clearly visible too. Moving her feet apart lost her precious height and her breasts lifted still further as the strain on her position increased.

Further straps were added to her thighs and fastened tightly so there was yet more bulging of flesh. What little modesty the girl had been able to maintain had been taken from her. There was a sound of compressed air and a squeal from Charlotte.

One of the pads on the frame had been inflated behind her shoulders to push her chest even further our and taking up any slack that was in her restraints. Her chest was pushed forward against her arm restraints, bringing her breasts still further out towards the room.

As a finishing touch, the guard leant around and tightened a further leather strap around the girl's rib, cage immediately under her breasts, securing her against the frame.

Lauren was momentarily thinking how unnecessary that final strap was when she was snapped out of her thoughts by Rebecca's name being called by the guard. Lauren looked over to where the guard was beckoning her over, took a deep breath and began what felt like a very long walk across the room.

Her frame was different to Charlotte's. It was a cross between a bed and big chair. Lauren had never needed to see a gynaecologist, but the contraption in front of her now is exactly what she'd have expected to see. Well, probably more in the way of comfort and less in the way of restraints in the doctor's office.

The guard gripped her handcuffs and pulled her into position facing away from the seat. She gently pushed back until Lauren had no choice but to sit on the seat.

"Lie back Cooke' instructed the guard. Lauren really did not want to lie back but eyeing the electric baton and thinking back to the holding cell and the pain of the electric shock, she decided her options were limited. Even if she somehow managed to overpower the guard with her hands cuffed to her belly chain, she had no idea how to get out of the prison and even if by some miracle, she managed to escape to the street she'd still be naked and chained.

Lauren laid back. The back of the frame on which she was lying had a leather cover but was hardly luxurious. It was made up of two panels that allowed a gap along the length of her spine. She was at about 45 degrees, so her head was higher than her bottom, like she was sitting up in a lounge chair, but considerably less comfortable.

She was aware of the technician over her right shoulder and felt her belly chain get tighter with a click. As she tested her chain with her stomach muscles, she realised she was now attached to the frame. That explained Charlotte's squeal earlier, Lauren mused.

The guard and technician were both beside her, one on her left and one on her right. The guard reached over and uncuffed both her hands. The relief she felt surprised her in its intensity. She wasn't sure how long she'd been cuffed for, but it couldn't have been more than a couple of hours at most. Her wrists had deep red marks on them where the steel had dug into her skin.

She was about to take advantages of her freedom to rub some circulation back in when her wrists were seized by the guard and the technician. Each took an arm and laid it against arm supports that came out from the chair at a slight angle. In a moment, her wrists were restrained with leather straps and another moment later, there were straps over her biceps.

This left her with her bottom on the seat, laying back at a 45-degree angle with her arms and wrists restrained out to the sides slightly. The position almost reminded her of the US execution gurney, but she pushed that from her mind. Now, her legs were dangling over the edge of the seat.

The technician lent across her. He smelled of aftershave and there was a hint of cigarettes. His body pushed against hers lightly as he reached over and retrieved the end of another leather strap which he fastened under her breasts. He pulled it much tighter than Lauren thought necessary: it wasn't like she could go anywhere already. The pressure of the strap pushed against her rib cage and added to the feeling of abject helplessness.

He repeated the process above her breasts too and that strap was quite low, giving the effect of squeezing her breasts slightly against the lower strap. Her breasts pushed forward by the restraints now looked out of shape and were bulging slightly forwards.

They both moved to her ankles where she could feel cuffs being attached. Her right ankle was brought up to the edge of the seat and the cuff was clipped to a fixing there near the base of her right buttock. Her left leg followed suit, the effect of which was to make her knees naturally fall apart, exposing her pussy to the room.

Lauren wasn't thrilled with that idea and kept her knees tightly together to preserve what little was left of her modesty. Further straps were produced by the technician and each knee was soon bound and an electric motor could be heard. Lauren was mortified to find her knees spreading. She fought it, but the motor and the pulleys did their work and she ended up with her ankles restrained at her buttocks and her knees spread wide.

She was totally and utterly exposed. She could see down her body over the two leather straps encasing her breasts, the chain, the bulge of her belly with the barcode printed on it, all the way to her now bald and open pussy. She tugged hopefully against the straps holding her arms down but was disappointed when she could barely lift them from the leather bench.

The air was on her pussy, and to her shame, she could feel the dampness from her previous orgasm. She could only imagine what the view must look like to the male technician and felt almost sick from the humiliation of her position. She could tell she was fully exposed and guessed her anus was on full view too.

They weren't done yet though. The technician went behind her out of sight and she could hear a packet being opened. When he returned to her sightline, he was carrying what looked like a medical oxygen mask with a tube trailing down from it. She was momentarily confused as he knelt down to the floor between her legs. She heard a hissing sound of rushing air and as the man stood up again he placed the mask over her pussy. The vacuum created by the air stuck the mask down and soon the pressure was building as the air was sucked out pulling her delicate flesh with it.

Lauren lifted her buttocks against the restraints of the straps and the chain in a vain attempt to meet the pressure. She could feel blood rushing to the area, but it was clear there was absolutely nothing for her to do except lie there and take it. She relaxed her buttocks and she collapsed back onto the seat.

The technician turned off the air, leaving the pressure in place.

The last thing that happened was that the front section of the seat disappeared. Suddenly, Lauren was glad of the tightness of the restraints, otherwise she was sure she'd have ended up on the floor. She felt the change in tension and could tell she was being held against the frame by the leather straps surrounding her breasts. Her entire crotch was now suspended in mid air and available to any sort of attention that anyone or anything in the room wanted to give it.

"Ok. You're all set. We'll leave that there for a few minutes while we set the machine up. That makes the flogging more effective."

"Please. It hurts. Please don't." Lauren was beginning to panic again. "I'm sorry. Let me out!" she cried.

The female guard came into view. "Listen. I said at the beginning, none of this is going to help. This whipping is going to happen no matter what. It's going to hurt like hell, but on the other hand, it'll be over quickly. You're going to be out of here in 20 minutes. Try and calm down."

'Easy for you to say' Lauren though as she fought to get herself under control again. The guard was right- there was no point getting excited. Especially now she was tied down so tight, there was nothing Lauren could do to change what was about to happen.

She took in her surroundings and made eye contact with Charlotte. They both shared a tentative smile across the room.

Charlotte's breasts looked a mess already and her flogging hadn't even commenced yet. They were covered in the marks from the metal bra she had been forced to wear and almost all the breast flesh was red in colour.

Lauren could feel the pressure of the vacuum on her pussy and could only imagine what that must look like. She was scared of what was about to happen but was also starting to enjoy the straps. Although they were keeping her tightly pinned to the punishment frame, she kept finding herself pushing against the unyielding restraint and was beginning to feel the unmistakable signs of arousal. She began to wonder what on earth was the matter with her. Her mind was scared, but her body was getting into this big time. She forced herself to think about something else and was about to think about Rebecca and how she was going to settle this account with her, when she was distracted by the technician returning.

He was wheeling one of the whipping machines across to her. Lauren tried to recoil but could practically go nowhere. The technician carefully positioned the machine in front of her and it ended up menacingly close to her. There was not much to see. It essentially looked like a small motor and had a metal arm with a whip attached. From her knowledge of BDSM, she could tell it was a flogger-type whip with lots of individual leather strands. It was hanging from the arm limply at the minute, but Lauren had little doubt this was going to sting.

The technician gripped the plastic vacuum cup and Lauren felt her intimate most flesh being pulled towards him. He pressed a button on the outside edge and with a hiss of air, it came away from Lauren's pussy. She looked down and could see that her lips were bigger than they usually were, and she felt a tingling sensation as the blood was able to leave. The overall effect of the suction was that her pussy now stood proud and was openly exposed to the whip.

The technician used a handheld scanner to scan a barcode on the side of the machine and then used it to scan the barcode that was now inked onto the fat of her belly. An orange light appeared on the top of the machine and a bleep noise sounded.

Lauren squeezed her eyes shut and held her breath expecting the whip to lash down on her delicate flesh. But it didn't. Nothing happened.

She opened her eyes and saw the technician was wheeling the second machine over to Charlotte. The guard appeared in front of Lauren.

"I am now required to read the Warrant of Corporal Punishment to you. If you have any questions, wait until the end, ok?"

Lauren nodded.

"Rebecca Cooke. Pursuant to Section 37a of the Criminal and Civil Justice Act (2018) and The Corporal Punishment (Summary Justice) Regulations (2019), you have been duly sentenced to corporal punishment in the form of 18 strokes delivered by a machine-powered whip to the female genitalia in the manner prescribed by the relevant Secretary of State. This warrant will now be executed in this place by order of the Greater West Magistrates Court. Do you have anything to say before your sentence is carried out?"

This was the first time she had heard the formality of what was going to happen to her. It sounded so clinical. She was somewhat overwhelmed. She was lying there stark naked, strapped to a bench and expected to talk to the guard in a meaningful dialogue.

"Errr... No. I don't have anything to say." She replied to the guard quietly.

The guard continued, "Ok. I am now going to explain how this works, " Lauren wasn't sure, but she felt that the authoritative woman had softened her tone considerably from earlier, "the machine will whip you 18 times at a regular intensity which is set at level 2 out of 5 for this offence code. The whip head will move around slightly after each stroke, which will mean the punishment is evenly spread across your entire pubic region."

Lauren figured that was maybe better than having all 18 strokes in one place, but really didn't know. It spread the pain which had to be good, didn't it?

The guard continued "there will be a random delay after each stroke of between 5 and 45 seconds. The machine will offer no warning before the stroke happens and the first stroke will happen within a minute of the programme being commenced by my colleague. Do you have any questions?"

Lauren had about a million questions but the one at the forefront of her mind was "will I be scarred?"

"We can never say 'no' but the whip is designed specifically to not break the skin. You will be red and sore for a week probably. This will go quite quick now. After we commence the programme, the maximum time it can possibly take is 15 minutes. It will probably be quicker than that. I know this sounds silly but try to relax. Honestly, it goes a lot easier for girls who relax"

"Yea. Right" Lauren replied, clearly unconvinced. So. This was it. There was nowhere she could go, nothing she could say, she was about to have her pussy whipped and she hadn't even done the crime. Rebecca had better cough up some extra cash.

"One last thing to do and I'm afraid it's reasonably unpleasant" the guard said. She held up a metal contraption in front of Lauren's face. "It's to stop you damaging your teeth. Open your mouth."

Lauren gulped but saw little choice and opened up. "Wider" said the guard and Lauren could taste metal and disinfectant in her mouth. The guard operated the mechanism and she felt pressure pushing against her jaw upwards so her mouth was pushed as wide as she could ever remember it being open. She made a noise in her throat in surprise but was unable to form any words.

"Ok. We're just waiting for your friend to be ready to start and then you will hear a beep when the program starts. Like I say, it can be anything up to a minute before the first stroke."

The guard left Lauren's side and she felt more alone than ever, despite there being three other people in the room. She watched as the technician fussed with the machine in front of Charlotte. Her machine was at a different angle and much taller to catch her breasts and had a strap on the end of the arm rather than a whip.

The waiting was already excruciating. She had been strapped to the frame for maybe 10 minutes in all, but it already felt like an age. Her pussy was still tingling although she couldn't tell whether that was the arousal that she still didn't fully understand, or the results of the hair removal she had undergone in the previous room. She was able to focus on her restraints again, which still on balance she was quite liking even though they were facilitating the whipping of her pussy. She couldn't help herself looking over the machine again. The orange light was still on and the whip was just hanging there. It was a horribly imposing sight and she fought to move her thoughts to something else. She began to think about Jennings, somewhere else in the prison having her breasts shocked with electricity. She couldn't decide who was better off. She wondered what kind of restraints she was in. Although Lauren had never actually been with a woman and considered herself straight, she could tell that Jennings was very attractive with everything in the right places and the right shape. At this thought, she surveyed her own body again, looking at effect the restraints had had on her. There was a distinct bulge below the belly chain, made up of the bit of extra weight she knew she carried. The chain was digging in tightly and she couldn't see it from her position as it was hidden behind the flesh of her belly. The straps around her chest pushing her breasts were doing her a favour she thought. Her breasts had always been a bit smaller than ideal although no-one had ever complained...

jdb12399
jdb12399
174 Followers
12