All Comments on 'Fraudulent Judicial Punishment Ch. 03'

by jdb12399

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
writingsomethingnewwritingsomethingnewover 2 years ago

This is another great installment that you should be proud of. I loved the warning at the beginning that the guards will treat them with respect and the advice that Lauren should just relax. Great details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My congratulations! It is a very good story exploiting my favorite idea of automated punishment of genitals/breasts.

99alby9999alby99over 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next installment ! Would also like the description of the pain endured by the girl punished on her breasts. Maybe the two of them can start something …. Or maybe the punishers are made aware that she’s not the girl that made the offense and both of them are punished for lying … in any case, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous NJD story! Keep on writing!

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Another great chapter that was absolutely chucked full of tension, dread and real terror for these two young women. Seeing those racks and the wiping machines would have had me freaking out. I don't like pain and reading that she was still getting off on this at the beginning blows my mind. I don't begrudge anyone their kinks so if that's what it takes for her she really needs to explore a safer approach. I really feel more for Charlotte's character then I do for Lauren. Lauren just comes off as a superficial money grubbing child who has unsafe sexual/BDSM activities. I'd like to see her suffer more than not being able to walk straight when she finishes. Maybe her false identity gets found out and she faces real consequences for her actions. Rachel to. I'm not sure the court would like to admit an error was made but they could probably throw one hell of a scare into her.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. I like the way you write, and think… 😉

jdb12399jdb12399over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone

(Sorry I haven't come back to you sooner)

I've had a lot of fun writing this and I have the next chapter underway at the moment, but have to confess I also got distracted with another idea and a fresh character, so watch this space.

I haven't decided whether the authorities find out about the fraud yet. Clearly if they did, both girls would be in A LOT of trouble.

I would welcome any suggestion by private feedback of what the court might order as punishment, I will try to include ideas that are sent privately to me, but please don't send then anonymously, because then I can't reply.

Thank you for your comments and feedback

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic NJP story so far!! Definitely needs another chapter describing the respective reactions of Lauren and Charlotte, not only of their own individual punishments but also the erotic reaction from watching the other's punishment as well. Will there be some discussion of the 3rd woman Jennings receiving her electro punishment? Also, will Lauren receive extra punishment for not shaving her vagina as mentioned earlier by the female guard? Last, the growing affection between Laura & Charlotte as a result of their mutual punishments experience raises another future erotic perspective to be explored as does the fraudulent nature of Laura's activities in future chapters,.

FactorySlaveFactorySlaveover 2 years ago

Interesting ideas. Maybe inspired by the handful of countries that still use corporal punishment.

Vinile111Vinile111over 2 years ago

This is excellent. Very well written. I would love to see more of what happens to Lauren. Is the Court going to discover she conned her in the past and she is going to be sent to a Short Stay in Prison?:) I hope so!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ever considered making prisoners ride the wooden pony while enduring other torments (nipple clamps, whipping breasts, etc.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdb12399@jdb12399
I enjoy writing coporal punishment stories and scenarios in Judicial or other formal settings. I REALLY appreciate comments and stars on my stories. I particularly appreciate feedback by email via the 'provide feedback' option. If you leave an email address - I will reply and...