Fraudulent Judicial Punishment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thoughts were interrupted. "Ok ladies. The program will commence now. We will be here observing so you are safe but will not intervene in anyway unless your safety is at risk." With that, a loud claxon sounded for 2 seconds and the amber light on the machine switched to green.

Lauren inhaled deeply and squeezed her eyes tightly shut. Her fists clenched and her toes curled as she tensed ready for the onslaught of the whip onto her most sensitive parts. Then, nothing happened. She was puzzled and her muscles relaxed. She opened her eyes to find nothing had changed. The machine was sitting there patiently with its green light on and the whip hanging motionless. The guard and the technician were behind their desk and Charlotte was strapped to her frame with her machine also motionless.

Suddenly, the whip blurred and without warning she was flogged fully on her pussy by the whip catching her totally by surprise. She jumped up from the bench but was restrained by the chain and the straps so didn't go anywhere, even though everything felt tighter again as she tried. A squeal escaped her gagged mouth, but it wasn't really a scream. Then the pain started to build.

It was however, nowhere near as bad as she had thought it would be. It stung and had hurt, but she was beginning to think this wasn't going to be as bad as all that. She focused her thoughts on her pussy and closed her eyes again, trying to visualise the red mark that must now be appearing across her pubic area. Her thought process was interrupted by a slap and a scream from the other side of the room. Clearly Charlotte had just received the first stroke of her punishment.

There was a warm feeling across her pussy, but she was sure this was going to be ok. She opened her eyes again and looked at the machine between her legs. It was sitting there placidly with its green light on and its whip hanging down.

She was watching the machine, hoping for a sign so she could prepare herself. The machine whirred, the whip swung and she was struck again right across her pussy. She breathed in sharply. That had definitely hurt more than the first one. The sting was beginning to build, and the machine struck again, this time higher with the whip strands reaching almost to her newly acquired barcode.

The quick succession of the third stroke made her catch her breath. The area with the greatest sting from that last stroke was the very low belly and Lauren could feel how wide the spread of the lashes had gone. Clearly the machine was doing its move around thing that the guard said would happen.

Lauren was back to watching the machine now. She was looking for any sign of when or where the next stroke would hit. Her mouth and jaw were aching, and she couldn't keep her saliva under control. She could feel that she was beginning to drool.

She took a deep breath and pushed her belly against her chain again. It was becoming something of a comfort.

The fourth stroke landed again without warning. This time, the tip of the whip caught her clitoris. Every muscle she could move tensed, and she screamed a guttural scream through her gag. Her clitoris exploded in pain. She tugged at the straps holding her to the punishment frame to no avail. Her breathing was ragged and all over the place and almost immediately her naked body was covered in a sheen of sweat.

She was still sucking in a lungful of air when the fifth strike landed a full 45 seconds after it's predecessor.

Lauren couldn't imagine any pain greater than what she was experiencing now. Her pussy was on fire and she could barely breathe; the chain around her belly and the straps around her chest were preventing her breathing as much as she felt she needed to. She'd completely lost count of the strokes. She was tugging on her arms to try to get away from the machine. She was beginning to panic.

On the other side of the room, the guard and the technician were watching the girls in their various stages of punishment. The breast whipping was taking her punishment well enough with minimal fuss, but the pussy whipping was getting herself into a right state. The procedure was very much mundane for the correctional staff, and indeed the actual punishment phase represented an opportunity for a brew and a break from the routine of the day. Officer Smith had been a correctional officer for some time. She welcomed the opportunity for 15 minutes taking the weight off her feet. As she watched the pussy whipping, she mused that the prisoner seemed to be somewhat less aroused than she had been earlier.

Aroused prisoners were not common, but neither was it unheard of. She assumed the restraints were somewhat akin to bondage but on a more advanced basis. She'd never been interested in that herself but understood the attraction. Officer Smith had to admit that in her 20-year career in the correctional services, no time had been more interesting than since the introduction of the Corporal Punishment Act.

In her humble opinion, it was much better for society too. In prison, kids like these two, who are basically decent people who've made a mistake, mix with the wrong sort and that can have lifelong consequences. This way, they get a short sharp shock with no real harm done and they are all done within a day or two.

She took a stroll across the room to check on the pussy whipping girl. She was red faced with tears streaked down her cheeks, drool down her chin and running down between her breasts into her belly button. Her naked skin was covered in a sheen of sweat and she was still tugging at her restraints for what it was worth. She was going to be ok though. She didn't have long to go.

Lauren was aware of the guard in her peripheral vision. Her earlier assumption that the punishment wasn't going to be that bad was well and truly disproven. She was in pain and her pussy was on fire. She could see red marks at the very top of the belly bulge below her chain but no further. She was desperately watching the machine for any sign at all. She'd lost count of the strokes early on, but she must be finished. It felt like there'd been about 30 so far.

Not knowing when the next stroke was coming made it so much harder to bear. She was thinking that...

Another stroke hit and she screamed and cried through her gag. She looked at the machine again and it made a beeping sound. The light went from green to orange.

Did that mean she was finished? Had she made it? She looked over to the staff through her tears, the whole room misty and unclear. She couldn't even wipe her eyes or her nose. Neither the guard nor the technician were making any move towards her or even acknowledging her.

She jumped as she heard another slap, but realised there was no new pain. It took Lauren a moment to realise the pained scream was Charlotte's breast whipping still going. Lauren struggled to remember what Charlotte's punishment was. It was more than her 18 she was sure.

Lauren was desperate for her hands to be free. She wanted to try and sort herself out, but more than anything she wanted to assess the damage to her poor pussy. There were two types of pain: the stinging from the slap of the whip but also a deeper pain that seemed to travel all the way to her cervix. Her feet had pins and needles from the position they were in and her wrists hurt from pulling against the straps. That one was her own fault, she had to admit.

Charlotte screamed again and Lauren was now aware of her ongoing crying. The claxon sounded again, and the guard stood up.

"Ok ladies. All done. We will release you in a few minutes. Bear with us and we'll be right there".

To be continued...

12