Fraudulent Judicial Punishment Ch. 04

Story Info
Jennings is strapped into the electrotherapy chair.
5.1k words
4.62
23.8k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdb12399
jdb12399
174 Followers

Fraudulent Judicial Punishment Chapter 4

This story line picks up that if Janine Jennings who is taken off for electrotherapy when the other two girls head to the flagellation suite for their punishments.

It's the first time I have written in the first person and I would genuinely welcome feedback. Please feel free to comment or feedback through the link -- all comments gratefully received.

Thanks -- hope you enjoy.

JDB

I am Akeem Ishola, I'm 36 years old and have been a Corrections Officer for 11 years. I started my career way before the changes to the legislation to introduce corporal punishment to the statute for most non violent offenders.

I jumped at the chance to get qualified for this specialty. It's not that I'm particularly mean or cruel, at least I don't think I am, but I do have a very kinky side that I don't get with in my private life, so I couldn't resist the thought of being able to punish people for the state. Well, I actually want to punish nice attractive women, but I tolerate the men and the other women as part of my job.

I am looking forward to my shift today as I am in the electrotherapy suite. That's a more politically acceptable term than 'electrotorture' which is essentially what we do here.

Offenders are sentenced by the Court to a period of time on the machine which delivers electric shocks to their most intimate parts at random intervals and for random strength and duration. It's all computer controlled.

The suite is a series of 6 cells in a wing of their own off the main corridor. There are three different set ups with two of each.

There are 3 rooms on each side of the control room which is behind one way glass and usually where the Correctional Officer sits. Once the offender is secured and the program started, there's little for us to do except watch. Everything from that point is automated.

The chair, which is what I will be using today, is modelled on the classic electric chair. Made of solid wood with leather restraints, right down to a metal head cage with a metal mouth bit which, in my opinion, is a slightly grotesque attempt to instil fear into the offender. It has almost no practical benefit whatsoever and certainly isn't wired up to the system.

In fact, none of the chair is wired up. Almost all of the room is actually for psychological impact on the offender. The big imposing chair, the dark coloured walls, dim lighting and caged door and the one way glass are all to add to the experience. In reality all we'd need is a normal dining room chair, a pair of handcuffs and the computer controlled shock box to do our work here, but the fear is a huge part of the punishment. Even the worst shock to the most intimate areas of the body are nowhere near big enough to cause any actual damage. We're not barbarians.

The other two setups are similar, but in the second, the offender is restrained to a bed lying on their backs, and in the third, the offender is restrained to a large 'X' shaped cross in a standing position. All three feature the heavy leather straps to hold them down tightly.

The chair and the cross allow dildos with electrodes to be added to the punishment.

When the sentence doesn't stipulate the area of the body, electrodes can be placed pretty much anywhere. We have a large range to choose from. For a female offender, it is usually each nipple wired independently, a dildo in the vagina, there's a clip on electrode for the cliterous which we don't often use, and then we have stick on electrodes that we normally limit to a couple just above the pubic hair line and two between the navel and the bottom of the rib cage.

All of the electrodes have integral positive and negative terminals so we don't allow the electricity to travel through the body for any real distance. So both nipples might be shocked together, but the electricity will not be travelling from one breast to the other.

First up today is a female who has been sentenced to a 90 minute session which wasn't the most severe I'd ever seen, but neither was it going to be a walk in the park for her. She's been sentenced to electrotherapy on her breasts only which has plusses and minuses for her. On the plus side, her crotch gets left alone, but then all the pain is focused on the breasts. Arguably, it is less intrusive than having someone like me lube a torture device and insert it into her anatomy. Breast only necessitates the metal bands that tightens around the base of the breasts which have electrodes on the inside rim, and depending how large the breasts are, potentially a couple of stickers on each breast.

She was due in soon, so I had better get myself sorted. I got the restraints out and ready. 3 large belts for around the torso, 8 small for the limbs and two medium for the thighs. I laid them out on the table in full view for when she arrives. The head cage sits on the chair already so that was fine.

I readied the electrodes on the table next to the belts. I changed my mind and put one of the long belts through the slats in the chair. If she was resisting, it would help me and my colleague to get the belt around her belly as she would then be anchored.

I went back into the control room to download the program to room 2 which was where she was going to spend the next 90 minutes. A lot of the 90 minutes didn't actually have shocks, the recovery of what's just happened and the anticipation of what is next is a big part of this punishment. In fact, looking at this program, she was going to receive only 41 minutes of shocks on various electrodes at various strengths and lengths.

I heard the buzzer sound that indicated the door at the end of the corridor had opened. Here we go.

I moved into the corridor to see what was coming. One of the transport staff was escorting a naked woman of about 5'9" with long brunette hair that had been tied up. She had a transit collar on which was both irritating and interesting. Irritating because that wasn't going to work with the head cage and so would need to be removed, but interesting because that suggested she had already been less than perfectly behaved. I unconsciously rested my hand on my electric baton on my utility belt.

She was absolutely stunning to look at. She was muscular and clearly spent a lot of time at the gym or doing sports. She was tanned except for white lines following the shape of a bikini. I immediately saw that I was going to have plenty of room on those breasts for a couple of stickers in addition to the nipple and the band around the base. I could entirely understand why the Punishment Assessment Officer had recommended breasts only.

As she walked along the corridor they swayed gently with the uneven steps caused by the standard chains the offender was adorned with. This image was going to go straight into my memory store -- wow! For now though, I focused on the job in hand and the professionalism that is required of me by the Ministry of Justice.

"Good morning," I said to them, but mainly the transport officer.

"Morning Officer," my colleague said. We are always careful to use surnames or position in addressing each other in the presence of offenders.

"This is Janine Jennings for you," he said. He pushed her forward a step before continuing, "she's been absolutely no trouble to us, or the centre, but as you can see has a collar. This was sentenced by the Court, but it isn't clear why."

"Well ok. Step this way please Jennings," I replied.

I took her to the booking in desk at the side of the corridor to confirm her name, date of birth and any medical conditions. I had her look into the camera and read the declaration from the card.

"I am Janine Jennings. I have been sentenced to corporal punishment and I understand that is to be carried out now. I have declared any and all medical conditions and I confirm I have taken no medication for pain relief in the last twenty four hours. I understand that giving a false declaration may result in a conviction for perjury."

She sounded as lovely as she looked. She read it in a soft but confident voice with a slight accent. Maybe Scottish? Or perhaps Irish, I wasn't sure but I knew I liked it.

She looked back at me and I looked her in the eye. She had big brown eyes which had a mix of defiance and fear. I didn't think I was going to get any trouble from her.

I read from my screen and cleared my throat. "Janine Jennings, pursuant to Section 37a of the Criminal and Civil Justice Act (2018) and The Corporal Punishment (Summary Justice) Regulations (2019), you have been duly sentenced to corporal punishment in the form electrotherapy to the breasts for ninety minutes in the manner prescribed by the relevant Secretary of State. This warrant will now be executed in this place by order of the East Darwestry Magistrates Court. Do you have anything to say before your sentence is carried out?"

A look of panic cross her face and her nostrils flared. I heard her chains rattle slightly and I tensed, but she controlled herself and simply replied "No."

"Ok then. That's the formal bit over. I'm Officer Ishola and I will be administering your punishment today. I want us to come to an understanding early on if possible.

"I'm here to do my job, but I will do so fairly without fear or favour. I will treat you fairly and as pleasantly as possible given the circumstances. All that I ask is that you do what you are told and this will be over before you know it and you can get on with life.

"Does that sound ok?" I asked her.

"Yes. I'm scared though," she said.

I genuinely believed in treating offenders with as much compassion and dignity as is possible. The system doesn't allow for much of the latter, but I don't see that should change my approach. "Yes. That's perfectly natural. I won't lie to you, it is going to hurt, that is of course, the whole point, but you won't be damaged permanently and you're going to be all done in two hours. You're going to be home tonight and you can put this behind you.

"Come this way please," I said, pointing towards room 2.

She took the step towards the room that I needed her to take to get me in the right position behind her for the moment she saw the room, and more specifically, the chair, for the first time. She took in the room seeing the table with the restraints and the electrodes next to the chair.

Sure enough, as expected as she looked into the room and her fight or flight instinct kicked in and she stopped and dug he heels in. I was ready and gripped her waist chain with one hand and gave a healthy shove to her lower back to propel her into the room.

"Come on, let's get this done," I said quietly in her ear and I felt her resistance subside a little and in the few steps to the chair she remained compliant.

We got to the chair and I turned her and pushed her back until her legs touched the edge of the seat. I could have kept pushing to get her seated, but instead I said, "please sit down."

She did so without comment. Her chains rattling against the wood of the chair.

"Shuffle backwards please, until your back is against the back of the chair," I instructed using a tone of voice that hopefully communicated how little choice she had in the matter.

She moved back, allowing me to reach between her cuffed arms and her torso to get the restraint belt for around her stomach. My hand rubbed against her skin. It was cool and smooth and I had a sudden urge to cup those delicious breasts that would soon be the source of so much pain to her. I resisted though, maintaining my professionalism, at least outwardly. She had stiffened at the touch anyway, so clearly my attention would, understandably, not be welcome.

I pulled the belt through the buckle and tightened it against her stomach. She was now restrained to the chair and with her hands cuffed where they were, there was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

I took the next belt off the table and went for the upper chest restraint, which was above her breasts and under her arms.

"As you can see, I'm now restraining you to the Punishment Chair, I just need you to sit still while I do this please," I said, just wanting to keep the dialogue going.

She barely grunted at me. I could see that she was on the verge of tears and I felt a pang of sorrow for her, which, if I'm being honest, was more than off set by the sexual excitement I was feeling for her predicament. I tried to push that from my mind as I buckled the second restraint tightly to keep her pressed against the back of the chair.

The third belt across the torso goes immediately below the breasts and on this particular female, given the size of them, it was going to be impossible to do so without touching them. I readied the belt through the slots in the wood and used the back of my hand to move the breast up and out of the way while I placed the belt. I did the same for the other side and without drama, the third belt was secure.

At this point of the procedure, the offender is deemed secure and without a moment's hesitation the Transport Officer cleared his throat and said, "Right then, see you in a couple of hours," and without waiting for my reply, turned and walked off down the corridor. I didn't bother to reply to him and me and Jennings were left alone.

Her arms were next, but they were still currently chained to her waist, so I readied the belt at the wrist points and then unlocked the handcuffs using the key from my utility belt.

"I'll give you a brief moment if you want to give your wrists a rub, but then you need to place them on the arms of the chair, please."

She looked at me with perhaps a hint of gratitude, or perhaps not, but either way took the opportunity to do as suggested.

"How are you doing?" I asked her. A bit of a silly question, given the circumstances, but whatever she'd done to get herself here, she was still a human and it costs nothing to be nice.

"I'm really scared. I'm kind of freaking out here," she replied in a 'aww shucks' kind of way that seemed very casual for her situation.

"Well. Like I said, it's going to hurt in the short term, but you'll be fine in the long term. Now come on, it's time," I said, indicating the wrist straps awaiting her.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes and put her wrists on the arms of the chair without further comment. I could see her taking in her reflection in the one way glass and could see it wasn't helping her calm down. Another point scored for the system and the psychological trauma we were putting her through.

I quickly buckled both straps and then unlocked the chain from her waist and pulled it out from behind her. When I pulled the length from between her buttocks and through her pussy, she shuddered and I caught the unmistakable smell of female arousal. These chains often make that happen involuntarily, they sit right on the clit. I didn't pass comment and neither did she.

I knelt down and unlocked the ankles from the chains and restrained them to the legs of the chair in the same manner. This left her pussy exposed to me at eye level which I studiously ignored.

She opened her eyes again and tested her new restraints. She gave a tug and then gave up when it was clear she wasn't going anywhere. I added straps to her thighs, securing them to the seat of the chair and to her upper arms which secured them to the back of the chair.

I stopped to check out how she was looking. She still had the metal collar on, and the thick brown leather belts blended with the olive tone of her tanned skin and contrasted at the paler pallor of her breasts where she wasn't tanned. Her arms and legs were restrained and she was held completely open, unable to resist anything I wanted to do. It was pretty hot. I usually appreciate this point for most female offenders, but Jennings had really caught my fancy. I was going to have to be careful.

"Ok," I said, to get her attention, "I have good news and bad news at this point. The good news is the collar you are wearing needs to be removed, but the bad news is I will be replacing it with a head cage."

She looked forlorn at the news. I stepped towards her and got my keys ready to unlock the heavy collar and remove it from her neck. The lock sprung open with a loud click in the otherwise quiet room and I opened the hasp freeing her neck and pulled the whole thing from the back of her neck. She breathed an obvious sign of relief. I could see the red colour where the collar had been placed and she moved her head around to ease the cramping muscled that had been held immobile, "I will put the head cage on last," I said, "I will do the electrodes first."

She said "Thank you," but it sounded weird, even to me, for her to be thanking me for attaching the electrodes that would soon be torturing her.

I picked up the conductive gel we use to ensure a good electrical connection, "This is going to be cold," I said as I squeezed some onto my finger and smeared it around the base of the breast, where it joined the chest. She gasped at the contact with her skin and involuntarily took a deep breath.

I selected the first band that goes around the base of the breast and held it up to her eye line so she could see. "This band goes around your breast where I have just rubbed the gel. You can see, on the inside are four electrodes, 2 negative and 2 positive, so you will be shocked in two places around each band. I am going to tighten this around your breast which you may find uncomfortable." I wasn't asking permission, so I didn't wait for a response, but got an "OK" anyway.

I slipped it over her left breast and pushed until it was flush with the skin on her ribcage and over the gel. I grasped the flesh of the breast with my other hand and pulled to ensure the band was snug at the bottom. I used the tool to tighten the band around the base of her breast, much like the jubilee clip you find on a hose pipe. I continued until the band was pressing into the flesh and I was sure of a good contact for the electrodes against the skin. Whilst this wasn't designed to be compression punishment, it did usually result in the breast gaining a bit of colour as not all the blood could escape as normal. I gave it a tug and it was clear that wasn't going anywhere.

I repeated the procedure for her right breast and then stepped back to check my work. Both breasts were clamped at the base which was forcing the flesh forwards towards the nipple and making a slight bulge. It looked very hot indeed!

Next up, I opened a draw in the table and brought out a tube of cream. "This is a mild irritant compound which will make your nipples erect. It may sting a bit, but doesn't hurt," I explained. I had always thought this statement to be ludicrous given the pain that would be shortly surging through the offender's nipples, but the procedure is clear. I applied the cream to each nipple, noting her attempt to push back in the chair to get away from the applicator.

Next, I got the electrode stickers and again held them up so she could see. "Same deal -- but this time only two electrodes on each sticker." I put one on each side of the left breast and then repeated on the right. Again, she tried to pull away, but she had nowhere to go. I admit that I enjoyed smoothing the sticker over her nice soft flesh.

There was panic in her eyes and her breathing had become more rapid which was providing a nice base of movement for her breasts. This was usual at this point as the reality of the situation was hitting home. She was tugging at her wrists, but with the three points of restraint on her torso and two on each limb, she was going nowhere. After a couple of years of experience, I have found that no words help at this point and so I simply continued in my preparations.

Next up were the clamp electrodes that attached to the nipples by pressure. An extremely uncomfortable situation for the offender, even without the addition of the electric charge. Her nipples were now standing proud and covered in the cream which was also a conductive solution. I again held up what I was about to attach to her. "This is the nipple clamp. It locks down onto your nipple with the positive electrode at the top and the negative at the bottom so that the current will pass through your nipple...," I was interrupted from my speech.

jdb12399
jdb12399
174 Followers
12