All Comments on 'Fraudulent Judicial Punishment Ch. 04'

by jdb12399

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
punishment_centerpunishment_centerover 2 years ago

Another superb story. I truly enjoyed it. I suppose my opinion will be unorthodox here, but the second sentence of the Akeem's confession: ". I was going to have a lovely time for the next ninety minutes. Unfortunately the CCTV throughout prevented it being a truly lovely time." seemed a bit unprofessional to me. This is my only, very minor reservation about this excellent piece of fiction. I hope there will be a sequel.

georgemilan294georgemilan294over 2 years ago

What a great story!

The first person view is a good choice in this case - it's almost like I'm tying her up myself :-)

You managed to realistically depict how scared the poor woman is (a bit of crying, pleading, but she follows orders without much of a scene).

Maybe the rest of the course of the "therapy" could have been written from Jenning's perspective.

PS: My only problem is the cliffhanger at the end ;-)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Sounds more like a TENS machine than an actual electroshock punishment.

I’m a man, after 10 minutes, we would be laughing our ass off trying to increase the current.

If you’re going to make it a punishment, hook my balls up to a car battery. Strap me to a wire bedframe and soak me with salt water for increased connectivity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous story wherein the meticulous detail is maintained throughout the story line. Looking forward to its continuation in the next chapter. Do wish that she could get a taste of the X Frame if at all possible......

SmCyberSmCyberover 2 years ago

I really hope the author hasn't dried up.

There's lot of scope to explore the other various corporal punishments.

Hybrid punishments and punishments that require several visits over several weeks.

So a few more chapters would be really appreciated. SmCyber

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

I totally agree with SmCyber in the hope that you have not hit a full writers block.

Thank you for publishing this EXCELLENT story, but I hope that you will shortly return and finish both the electrotherapy punishment and further develop the case against both the girls who committed the fraud, enhanced punishment is required by both

toastywarm01toastywarm01almost 2 years ago

Lovely. You do first person quite well. While you write in the punisher’s mind I imagined myself as the punishee.

I don’t usually make suggestions to authors but I feel the need to do so after reading this. I would absolutely love it if you wrote the same story from the point of view the girl being punished. I’d love to read your description of her horrors.

And if you go further, you could tell us about the aftermath of all three punishments.

💕

Toastywarm

jdb12399jdb12399almost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Whackdoodle - that's a kind offer thanks - but I'm going to decline on this occasion :) It is essentially a tens machine on speed. It's supposed to hurt without causing long term damage.

Anonymous (es) thank you both. I enjoy spending the time really describing the detail. The X frame might feature in another story in the near future.

SMCyber and Gym52 - no, I haven't forgotten it and I do intend to come back here. I have a plan for how Lauren and Rebecca get caught and then I think they might get sent to SSP together - perverting the course of justice is very serious! :)

Toastywarm - thank you for your comments. Very interesting idea - I will give that some thought. :)

lecturelectureover 1 year ago

Simply amazing writing. Humanizing the corrections officials in your stories is a plus, showing that (most) of them aren't sadistic brutes but simply employees of the state doing their job

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

What Excellent writing and great Story. Sounds like fun to be there as a guard! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic writing and so erotic. Can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lucky jailer! What beautiful writing. More please! 😈

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’d like to hear about a prisoner who received the dildo shock treatment.

WoodnponyridrWoodnponyridr11 months ago

Can’t wait for more of your corporal punishment stories!

artty67artty6710 months ago

I wonder if this would work in real life. Loving the pain the girls are feeling. Can't beat a good tit spanking. Never really done much with electric as I impact play.

imadronG0imadronG05 months ago

enjoyed it immensley

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Missing from this series was a conclusion. Thd psychological horror of unknown corporal was well done. The acceptance, reflection and processing of the punishment is needed. Also, does the lady get her extra compensation for getting her pussy whipped?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdb12399@jdb12399
I enjoy writing coporal punishment stories and scenarios in Judicial or other formal settings. I REALLY appreciate comments and stars on my stories. I particularly appreciate feedback by email via the 'provide feedback' option. If you leave an email address - I will reply and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES