Fraudulent Judicial Punishment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnoooo," she screamed, "please don't do this, I am sorry!" She was openly crying now and I inwardly smiled to myself. Without a doubt the expectation and the build-up is the worst part of this punishment for offender, but then, that's easy for me to say.

"This is the order of the Court and you have been sentenced for a criminal offence," I said calmly which only made her scream and plead louder and tug wildly at her restraints.

I gripped her breast with one hand and pushed the electrode onto her nipple and screwed it down tight. This compressed the nipple and elicited another, more definite scream from Jennings. I did the same to her other breast and again, took stock. She was naked and sobbing, her breasts bulging slightly and now getting a bit of colour from the bands tightened around the base, the four white stickers were on the sides and the metal clamps were compressing both nipples in a manner that was obviously painful. Her eyes were taking in her situation in the one way glass.

Next up were the wires to be attached. All colour coded, so perfectly quick and easy for me to ensure that everything was connected to the correct bit. Each of the connections are essentially 'plug and play', so no matter how much commotion the offender is causing, it is easy to do.

Realising she wasn't getting anywhere with me, she'd actually calmed down a bit. I got everything attached without any drama, making sure the wires were trailed neatly behind the chair from each of the electrodes.

I opened the other drawer in the table and brought out some ECG stickers. I stuck the three stickers onto her arms and leg which would enable the computer to monitor her heart rate during the procedure.

"So, we're about set," I said, to which a small whimper escaped her lips, but she didn't verbally reply. I saw her give her wrist restraints a further hopeless tug.

"Two things remain, the first is a test run. So, in a moment you should feel a tingling in both your nipples. It will be very minor. Here goes," I said as I pushed the button marked 'test 1'. Three machine beeped and she jumped to the full freedom of her restraints which wasn't much. She yelped, more in surprise than pain. This test shock shouldn't be more than a tingle.

"Was that in your nipples,?" I asked, knowing this is a pointless formality, because it couldn't be anywhere else.

She nodded " Please," she said "this is so unfair," in a tone that was an odd mixture of resignation and panic.

I decided to ignore that and without further warning, pressed 'test 2'. She again yelped and jumped.

"That was the sticker electrode on the mid breast," I said and then without pause pushed button 3, eliciting another pull in the restraints, "and the base of your breasts. Is that what you felt?"

She was now openly crying as she nodded her head in confirmation, her chest rising and falling with each sob, a movement the was magnified by the bondage of the bands locked tightly around the base, and the wires that trailed away from her breasts, jumping around slightly.

Her breasts had taken on a slightly pink colour because of the minor impediment of blood flow around the bands. Her nipples were crushed in the clamps. The straps holding her to the bench were thick and unyielding against the soft feminine flesh and her face was already tear stained. If I were to choose a single word to describe her at this point, that word would be 'vulnerable'. It was going to be a huge shame to spoil my view with the head cage.

Perhaps one of the most cruel twists in this room, is as the chair sits in front of the one way glass between us and the control room, from where I would be observing, she was able to see herself in all this detail in the mirrored surface. It didn't seem to me, that she was liking the view.

The head cage was sitting in its runner above her head and I moved to fix it into place. "Keep your head very still, I don't want to hurt you any more than we need to today," I said as I released the catch and slid the frame over her head.

This was remarkably similar to a medieval Scold's Bridle, made of a heavy metal that prevents the offender twisting their head. They are forced to face front and most of their face is covered by metal bars. A lot of offenders are sent into sheer panic at this moment, but not Jennings. She took it in her stride. I twisted the mechanism using the turn key and the frame compressed until the metal was flush against her head, her face completely enclosed and there was just one more minor adjustment to be made.

"Open your mouth wide," I instructed which she did. I pushed in the bit gag that would keep her teeth forced apart for the next 90 minutes, and locked it into place.

She tried to speak around it. I was pretty sure she'd said 'no please don't' but it was a bit hard to make out the words so I ignored her. No amount of begging or promises of reformed behaviour was going to help her now.

"You have been sentenced to 90 minutes of shock therapy to your breasts. The computer will randomly assign the strength, duration and location of each shock. The gap between shocks will be randomised and you may find that you are shocked in two or more locations simultaneously.

"My advice to you is, try to keep your muscles at relaxed as possible and concentrate on managing your breathing.

"I am now going to go into the control room. I will be watching you throughout, but you won't be able to see me.

"I'll be back in about ninety minutes from now," I said as I turned and left the room, closing the heavy barred door with a loud and definite clang as the locking mechanism fell into place. A gesture with no practical use given how tightly she was strapped to the chair, but of important psychological use.

I took my seat at the control desk and took in my view. Her breasts were heaving up and down as she took deep, ragged breaths. I had a unhindered view of her pussy because of the spread of her legs and the mandate all offenders be clean shaven for punishment.

I imagined she was looking at me as she waited, although I knew she could only see herself. The longer I left her waiting, the more intense that first shock was going to be for her and I left it only a few moments, which I knew would have been amplified many times in her head.

While I waited, I took in the view. She was fidgeting tapping her feet ok the floor, her fists were clenched tightly in anticipation. I could see her eyes through the bars of the head cage and could see that they were darting all over the room. Had her breasts not have been bound by the electrodes, they would be sitting against her chest, due to their size, but the compression was causing them to stand up perhaps more than they might. The colour of them had changed from a pale, almost white pallor to a pinkish hue where the blood was collecting in the tissue. There was already a bit of saliva sitting on her chest between her breasts where the gag had stopped her lips sealing.

As lovely as this was, it was a shame I hadn't got the chance to insert a dildo electrode. There's something very special about seeing that first shock delivered there. I was going to have a lovely time for the next ninety minutes. Unfortunately the CCTV throughout prevented it being a truly lovely time.

I checked the screen, seeing that all was in order and the body outline with the electrodes identified as all 'green' and ready.

I hit the start button on the machine. The clock began counting down from 90:00 and i was just wondering what would be first when the first heavy shock was delivered to the band electrodes. I could hear her scream through the glass.

12