Freak Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never say that your master doesn't give you what you want," He hisses, gripping me by my hair and pressing his arousal against my lips again. This time I take him as deeply as I can, swallowing him down. I manage to grip onto his thighs with my hands, steadying myself as I take in all of him. It's not until the top of my nose touches his skin that I realise I have all of him inside of my mouth and throat.

The way he thrusts forward is angry and unrelenting, he slams into me using my mouth and all the while I can feel my sex clenching, dripping, aching for him. I choke, spit flying everywhere, but he continues to use me and I don't want it to stop.

Elian doesn't last much longer, emptying himself into me with hot jets of release. I don't even think about it - he doesn't need to ask me this time - I swallow every last bit of him.

I think I might be shaking with need, begging Elian again for my release. I feel him touching my face, and with a pull, the mask is removed, and I can see. I blink, the sudden light almost a shock. Elian wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me up against him. It's a good thing he's strong, because I'm so filled with need I don't think my legs are properly working.

I bring my own arms to hold him around his shoulder and nuzzle my face into his neck. Like a shameless slut, I beg.

"Please, Master." I place kisses against his neck, it's a prayer, "I can't do this. Let me cum."

The need is unfathomable, intense. I need release more than anything in this world and I know that there's nothing I wouldn't do for it right now.

He brings us both back onto the bed and lays down next to me, petting my hair calmly. His red eyes are satisfied and content.

"Not before Friday," He says in a firm but gentle tone, he brings large hands to release the nipple clamps and the sting of it somewhat helps. I marvel for a moment at how large and engorged my nipples are.

Elian holds me close to his body and soothes me gently, a hand gently petting my hair, soothing my aching breasts with a gentle massage. It takes what feels like an hour but eventually the need subsides.

As I feel some sort of calm wash over me, Elian moves and brings me a glass of water. I gulp down the water, I didn't realise I was so thirsty.

"Thanks," I mutter, brain still slightly frazzled.

Elian nods and gives me a lopsided smile and for a moment my face feels warm. I'm thankful that he's quickly back on the bed holding me close so I don't think he notices.

"You did so well," He continues petting my back in a soothing manner.

I don't know why, but the comment fills me with pride and the wolf inside me preens in delight. She's a weird beast. Unsure of how she could be so thrilled when I haven't even cum.

I shakily hand back the empty glass which he places on the bedside table. Finally I feel like I can properly see and function. I take a moment to look around the room properly and at Elian. He looks slightly disheveled, shirt out of place, pants undone. Strangely, and it takes me by surprise, I find him alarmingly handsome in this state. I shake my head as if it will balance the nonsense in my mushy little brain.

He's not handsome. Not even slightly. Sex and pain obviously ruin my brain. A large hand comes to rest on my hip, and he squeezes it gently.

"I've got to go out," He says. His tone is soft and gentle, but I feel still somehow affronted by the statement. I don't know why I'm getting upset by it, we've probably been here for hours and the man has to do things.

"Oh right," I start to get up, and scan the room for my clothes.

"Stay," he says, hand guiding my back down to the bed.

"I really should go," I reply.

"Just stay. Don't feel like you need to leave just because I'm out. I'll be out for a while, another one of those stupid contract meetings"

He moves to get up off the bed, and the lack of heat is almost startling. I feel a melancholy rip right through my chest and up through my throat.

Oh no. Oh bloody no.

I'm crying now for some reason. Crying like an absolute idiot.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know why I'm crying." I wipe the traitorous tears off my face.

"Might be a bit of sub-drop," He sits back on the bed, and pulls me up against him in a hug.

"Huh?"

With one hand he's holding me and with the other I notice he has his phone out and is texting.

"Sub-drop. Sometimes happens for submissives after a play session. You get all these intense hormones rushing through you during a play session. Sometimes the body goes right down afterwards. It's okay - it's pretty normal for some people."

I frown, "Like a dopamine crash or something?"

"Yeah," He nods, still texting on his phone.

"Good to know I'm not weird," I sniff and the tears finally subside.

"I mean, you're a little wierdo as we've discussed. But not because of this," He flashes me a fangy smile.

"Is wanting to throttle you a normal part of sub drop?" I frown.

"Nah. Just a normal part of fucking me, I've heard." He's smirking at his phone. I notice how engrossed he is with the thing, and I remember that he has to go.

"Sorry to keep you. I think I'll be fine. You should get going." I try to put on my bravest face, but the melancholy pull in my throat seems to not want to go away. I take a deep breath and push back the confusing mix of emotions.

"S'okay," He pulls away from his phone, "Ben's going. I've told him to get started without me and I'll be there a bit later."

I frown again, yet another feeling now pulling at my chest. I think this one might be guilt or shame. Hey, possibly both. I'm a multitasker like that. The vampire doesn't seem to notice thankfully, and pulls us both into position, with his back against the headboard, and sits me between his legs. It takes me by surprise how nice it feels to lean against his chest and just be held.

We've done a lot of things when it comes to sex. But holding me like this? It feels somehow more intense. I try to remember the last time anyone held me like this. Because I'm an idiot of course that starts me crying again.

He doesn't say much, just pats my head and holds me close. For that I'm grateful, I couldn't handle a painful conversation about emotions right now.

----

I must've fallen asleep because the next second I'm startled awake by a loud knock. The door opens and I pull the sheets to my chest. I realise for a startling moment, that the room is dark, save for a bed-side lamp, and I've been tucked into the bed.

Fear catches in my throat as I realise Mercy is carrying the tray.

"Room service," Her smile doesn't even falter as she sees me in the vampire's bed.

"H-hey," I try to act normal, "I didn't order anything."

"He did," She continues like it's totally normal to find her clan's stand-in queen in the bed of some random vampire and y'know, not in the bed of the clan king, "Although I think it's for you because I don't think vampires eat steaks."

She comes in with the tray and places it on the bed.

"Um, okay." I don't know what else to say, "Thanks."

"Of course," she gives me the friendliest smile and is amazingly normal despite this weirdness, "So it's two steaks, medium rare. A fresh summer salad, and the kitchen added a slice of apple pie."

My stomach rumbles and I realise I'm absolutely starved. I find myself in the strange position of being grateful to Elian and also wanting to throttle him for putting me in this position.

"Ah. Great," I manage, "Sounds nice." Mercy nods and turns to leave.

"Wait," I manage, "Um, Mercy..."

"It's okay," She turns and shrugs, "Your secret's safe with me. Although...he looks a bit terrifying. He's not forcing you or anything?"

I look around the room and realise the chains are gone. Thank God, I didn't need that out and about just rubbing my freakiness in her face.

"No," I reply, "No, of course not," Her concern is strangely nice.

"Okay, good," She nods, "Don't worry. I'm not going to say anything to anyone, and I'm certainly not judging," She looks genuine, and a wave of relief washes over me.

"That's good of you," I reply in appreciation, sheet still very much clutched to my chest.

"I don't think Eric would care, for what it's worth," Mercy replies, "It's just Michelle. She'd go all pack lore and, you know..."

"Want my head on a stick?"

Mercy winces, "It's possible," It's definitely more than possible, but I appreciate Mercy's approach, "Anyway, You enjoy your meal and don't worry about it. I've got your back."

I feel a wave of appreciation come over me, "Thanks Mercy. You're a kind person."

"That's what friends are for," She says rather impishly, before ducking out of the room and closing the door behind her.

Her response sort of startles me. Friends? I hadn't really thought about making friends in Brisbane, but I guess maybe she is one.

I take a moment to look at the food which smells and looks amazing.

Bloody Elian.

I look around for any sign of him and see a note on the bedside table, 'Ducked out for meeting. Ordered you food. I am a stud. You're welcome.'

I try not to be amused by the note, and then notice the rest of it.

'Ps. No cuming until Friday. Remember that includes touching yourself.'

It's going to be a long week. I look back at the note and then the food. I don't know what it is that Elian and I are doing, or where it'll go. All I know is that I feel the strangest, tiniest hint of warmth blooming in my chest and an uncomfortable surge in the base of my stomach.

--------

A/N: I mean it's been awhile, but hey! I'm back and uploading.

12