Hunter and Prey Ch. 01: Getting Wet

Story Info
Horny virgin gets teased by best friend's husband.
5.7k words
4.55
51.9k
68

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dapperling
Dapperling
123 Followers

This is my first ever erotic story, so please be gentle! I'm writing this into a longer series, so interested to hear more what you all think so I can build that into future developments.

DISCLAIMER: if you don't like profanity, or you're looking for a 'quick fix' this probably won't be the right series for you.

*****

A warm patch of sunlight hits my face, and eyes still closed I smile as I slowly come awake. A bead of sweat slides between my breasts. Its Saturday, and it's a beautiful sunny summer day. What more could anyone want?

I throw the bedsheet off to better feel the sun dapple across my body, warming me up. I stretch sensuously, feeling the sheets rub against my soft skin. I don't know why, but something about today feels different. My blood's pumping, everything feels hyper-sensitive; and then I blush remembering my dream and I become painfully conscious of my wet pussy soaking my panties and my nipples brushing against my t-shirt.

"Bzzzzz"

Like an electric shock, my phone's buzzing jolts me completely out of my fantasies. I pick up the phone to read the message.

"You awake yet? Get up, you lazy slob! Throw your bikini on and come join us in the sun when you're ready. Its GORGEOUS out here."

I cringe, throw the phone back on the bedside table, it slides and falls to the floor with a loud bang. Dammit! I reach down to pick it up, blushing as I do so. The message was from my downstairs neighbour, Jess, and if I listen carefully... yup there he is, I can hear her husband, Ryan, rummaging around in the kitchen.

My blush deepens as I shamefully remember his hard cock pumping into me last night. Pure fantasy of course. At 23, I am completely embarrassed to admit I'm a virgin and about the only man that seems to turn me on is married to my best friend from childhood.

I pull the sheet back over my head and pretend to go back to sleep and search for that warm feeling I had before I awoke. My hand creeps towards my soaking pussy. Oh my god I'm so wet...

"Fluffy! I heard the bang; I know you're awake. Stop being lazy and come down and join us for lunch," a warm rich masculine voice shouts outside my window.

Goddamn it! I think irritably.

"You woke me up!" Sulky pause. "I'm going to have a shower and I'll be down soon," I yell back. Under my breathe I mutter, "...and stop calling me Fluffy!" You have one bad hair day, and that's it your nickname is set for life, I grumble to myself.

Fine. I throw off the sheet and stand up and stretch. Oh god that feels good. With my dark brown hair ruffled and falling into my eyes - and yes it looks fluffy - I stumble towards my bedroom door, standing on tip toes to grab my shower bag off the top shelf, and remembering at the last minute to put on a robe so my housemates don't stare at me. A quick dash across the hallway and into the bathroom before someone else steals it. God, I hate living in a house share. I lock the door behind me and breathe a sigh of relief.

As I step under the hot water, I close my eyes and sigh in contentment; savouring the feel of the water running down my body. I turn slightly, and the water pressure from the shower hits my aroused nipples and I gasp.

I can't take the sexual frustration anymore. I reach for the shower head and pull it off the wall mount. As I direct that water pressure on each nipple, my pussy tightens, sending a tingling feeling all the way up my body. I moan. I need to feel more. Kneeling, I spread my legs wide and move that jet of water slowly down toward my slit. It hits my clit, and my body spasms. I need to bite my lip to stop from screaming. It feels like a thousand needles hitting ever sensitive piece of flesh. Its fucking amazing. A wave of warmth rushes upwards, making my nipples painfully hard. God, I wish Ryan was here to nibble and suck on each one while I begged for him to fuck me.

The water continues to pound onto my sensitive clit, and I just have to feel something inside me as I imagine his cock filling me. With two fingers, I tease my slit open. God, even under the water I can feel the silky slipperiness of my arousal. I slide a finger; then another into my tight pussy; and I close my eyes. The water beats a steady rhythm against my nipples as I start to fuck myself.

I wonder how wide his cock is. My fingers move faster.

Would his length fill me? I pump harder.

My breathe is coming in short gasps. I imagine his soft lips devouring me as he takes me in the shower. He stops mid-fuck, his wolfish grey-blue eyes tease me, demanding my complete surrender to him.

"Please Ryan, fuck me," I gasp.

Hearing the words out loud, I can't hold myself back as I cum hard. My pussy is spasming around my fingers, the water continuing its merciless beat on my nipples. Every part of me feels shredded, my nerves raw. I jerk the shower head away and hold it in my trembling hand.

After the pleasure comes the shame. What the hell is wrong with me? He's MARRIED for fuck-sake to one of my best friends! This has got to stop. Resolutely, I stand up and finish my shower. As I'm drying off, a traitorous part of my mind can't help sarcastically commenting on how sensitive my pussy still is. Doesn't it feel great to rub that rough towel against it? It whispers seductively.

Enough of that shit, I strangle that thought. Time to get dressed, and maybe for a walk to cool my head off. Slipping back into my room, I start to hunt for some clothes.

Jess is going to insist about the bikini, I just know it. We bought it last weekend together and I have no idea how she sweet-talked me into buying something so... skimpy! It barely covers my nipples, let alone supports my bigger breasts. When I put it on it looks like two little white triangles that lost the war against modesty but are bravely holding on until the tie gives out. I snort in laughter at that ridiculous image. It's probably because Jess has small breasts and doesn't realise C cups need a bit more coverage.

Never mind, I can always wear a loose t-shirt over and say it doesn't feel hot enough to sunbath today. Yeah RIGHT. Once she sees me in it, she'll realise it's not appropriate for me to wear in front of her husband. I pull on baggy shorts and t-shirt. A quick comb through the long hair which only seems to make it even more fluffy. Ah well, let's get this day started.

"It's noon!" I exclaim. Shit, I really did sleep in. No wonder they're messaging me! Fuck it. I deserve it after a long, painful week at work, I think to myself. Grabbing my keys and some laundry I need to do, I head out.

*****

Throwing the dirty clothes in the washing machine, I decide I might as well go for a walk while I wait; it is such a beautiful day. I open the front door; I step out and straight into one of my housemates.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry!" I stutter as we collide.

"Watch where you're going for Christ sake!" He shouts as he pushes past me with his shopping. Staring after him, I think about how much I hate living in a house share.

"Ah, you're finally up." I tense and plaster a smile on my face as I turn to greet Ryan.

"Hey, yeah. Umm, clearly I needed the sleep," I mumble distractedly. Oh great, he's not wearing a shirt again. I can see his six pack and those ever-tantalising muscle lines that leads right down to his... I jerk my eyes up to his face, blushing. His blue eyes sparkle mischievously as he clearly knows where I was looking.

"Nice combat trousers, where did you get them?" I stumble out to cover my faux pas.

His grin widens, "Would you like to borrow a pair sometime?" He jokes. I go bright red; my heart is pounding.

"Leave her alone," a female voice pipes up behind him, and with a playful slap at Ryan, Jess appears.

There is nothing modest about Jess. She's wearing a tie-dye bikini and micro shorts that show off the curves of her ass cheeks. Despite being a bigger build than me with smaller breasts, Jess has always oozed self-confidence and sex appeal. She's boisterous, and not embarrassed by anyone or anything. We're basically the complete opposite. I have no idea how we've been friends all these years.

She gives me a big hug then spins around. Playfully, she pushes Ryan backwards toward the house, giving him one hell of a French kiss as she does. His hands reach up to caress her back, toying with the ties to her bikini top.

She giggles and turns back to me. "You joining us now?"

Yeah, no. Watching you two tease each other is the last thing I need right now. "I've just got some washing on so killing time with a walk and then I'll be over later."

She nods, "No problem." With a wink, she turns back to Ryan, dropping her hands out of my view. Ryan looks over her shoulder at me, and his hungry eyes cut right through me. Everything in that look is primal. It's like a hook in my gut that pulls my insides out. I know the second he closes that front door he'll be fucking Jess in the kitchen before I take two steps. He smiles wickedly at me. I run.

*****

After a while, I pull myself together enough to sit on a park bench and gather my hormone-soaked thoughts together. While the overt sexual tension between the two of them drives me insane, I'm happy that Jess and Ryan are still so into each other. In a weird way that gives me hope I'll find someone.

I suddenly realise I'm sitting there with a stupid expression on my face as a cute guy walks past and gives me a weird look before hurrying on. I sigh. I really am useless when it comes to men.

On my way back home, I swing by the shops and grab some ciders as a peace offering for being late for lunch. After hanging out the completed washing to dry, I head over and knock on their door.

"Coming!" Jess shouts, and with a dramatic swing of the door ushers me in; smiling as she grabs the drinks and puts them in the fridge. "Could you take this out to Bear? And then I think we're ready," she screams over the loud music playing and shoves some salad into my hands. Resigned, I mumble yes and head through the lounge outside into the garden where Ryan is finishing off the barbecue.

"Bear" I say sarcastically, as he looks up. "Salads ready".

He laughs, takes the salad and teasingly says, "Glad you finally showed, I thought we'd have to eat all these burgers ourselves."

"You wish," I joke back. Is it my imagination or does he give me an appraising look?

Jess comes out with a fruit punch and some final bits and its time to settle down to a relaxed lunch chatting about work, gaming, films, life. As we clink our glasses to the start of the week, I think to myself, it feels good to be around friends.

After my second cup of fruit punch, I realise I'm feeling quite mellow, and everything feels a bit fuzzy. I look in horror at the glass, "This has alcohol in it, doesn't it?"

Jess has a wicked grin on her face. "I was waiting for you to notice. I found this amazing vodka that's practically tasteless in fruit juice. Pay up Bear, I told you she wouldn't notice until she was drunk!"

And they both start laughing. I want to be mad because I HATE getting drunk as I'm such a light weight, but on the other hand I'm just feeling too relaxed and happy, so I flip my middle finger at them both smiling.

"You need to relax more Fluffy. Don't worry about things so much," Ryan says, smiling at me. I can't help but smile back; he's right. And goddamn he's so fucking hot without his shirt on, it's not hard to agree to anything he says.

With a big squeal, Jess suddenly jumps out of her chair. She grabs me by the hand and says, "I have something to show you", and promptly drags me off in the direction of their bedroom. Neither of us are quite steady on our feet so it involves a fair bit of stumbling and giggling until we collapse onto her bed.

"What is it?" I laugh, wiping tears out of my eyes. She disappears out of view and pops up with a packet of stuff.

She pulls out a dildo, a rampant rabbit to be specific. I goggle.

"I bought this for you!"

I sit up too quickly, my head is spinning. "What?" I manage to strangle out.

"Yeah, Bear and I bought one the other day and it was incredible, and I thought you'd like to try it too. Who knows, maybe it will cure you of your virginity?" she grins wickedly.

"Ha ha," I say back sarcastically.

And then I look around and finally notice I'm sitting on their bed. Beside one of my hands is a rope. On the bedside table is the aforementioned used rampant rabbit, and beside it an empty condom packet and some lube. Shit. I can't remember how I got to their bedroom; I always avoid coming in here because it looks like the filmset for a porno. Oh god. I leap off the bed as if I'm on fire. I don't know where to look everything just screams sex.

Completely oblivious to my discomfort, Jess keeps nattering on about their sexual experimentation, some of which was shortly before I arrived. My face feels like it's on fire, I'm blushing so much. I want to strangle her to make her stop, but I know deep down she only means well, and she wants me to be happy like her. But sometimes I do think she is a little TOO sexually liberated - does she have to tell me every little detail of what he's done to her! But then this is Jess, a ball of energy that seems to pull in everyone around her, often against their will.

Like a whirlwind she spins to the next topic, "I bought a bubble machine for the paddle pool! Do you have your bikini under there?" And without any other thought she steps over and pulls my t-shirt over my head.

"Hey!" I yell, rushing to cover up my breasts.

She slaps my hands away and gasps, "God you look gorgeous in that! Fuck you have amazing boobs. You should show them off more." And before I know what's happening, she grabs me by the shoulders and spins me round. "Don't you think so Bear?"

And there he is, leaning nonchalantly against the door frame, arms crossed, with a lazy smile on his face. He's been listening to everything. His eyes rove over every inch of me, and I feel like a deer being eyed up by a predator.

"You look very sexy Fluffy." There it is again, that electric hook that instantly has me dripping wet. I squeeze my legs together. I think I'm going to die of embarrassment, I can't breathe. I glance at Jess to see what her reaction is.

She beams up at me and says, "See, I told you." She stands up, hands Ryan the bubble machine and asks him to set it up. With a parting look at me that seems to promise things for later, he sets off.

Once he's gone, I ask her shyly, "You sure the bikini isn't a bit... much? It's not... inappropriate?"

She laughs at me and says, "If I had a rack like that, I wouldn't wear a bra and see how many men I could get to choke bouncing on my way to the shops." She leers at me and pretends to make a grab for my boobs. I laugh and swat her hands away. Jess always has a way of making me feel safe with exploring new things.

But I feel too awkward about going out like this, not after the way he looked at me. God Jess, stop being so dense, do I have to spell it out for you? "Maybe Ryan might feel awkward to see me like this?" I stutter out.

She gives me a knowing look, just laughs, shakes her head at me and insists we go enjoy the sunshine. OK, well clearly, she's not worried about me prancing around half naked, so I must just be projecting what I'm feeling onto Ryan. He's probably just humouring his wife's awkward friend.

And off we both drunkenly stumble to have some fun with the bubble machine.

*****

I feel slightly ridiculous being a grown woman sitting in a paddle pool, but it's so hot I don't care anymore, and this one is surprisingly larger than I've seen as I can float freely in it. I look over at Jess who's giggling as she pops bubbles flying over our heads, and I smile. She really is such a hippie. I glance around and can't see Ryan anywhere, so I relax a bit and stop hunching over to hide my breasts. I throw my arms over the side of the pool and lie back.

I close my eyes, enjoying the fuzzy feeling in my head from the alcohol, and just connecting to the sound of my breathe, hearing my heart pumping. I let go of the edge of the pool, and as my head sinks into the water, all sound gets muffled out. I feel so alive right now. The water brushing against my skin, my hair fanning out around me, the sun tingling along my body, the bikini rubbing against my nipples and pussy. I just drift and completely loose sense of the world around me.

The water ripples, and suddenly I feel this intense heat like a furnace burning near me. I lazily open my eyes and look up straight into a pair of blue eyes staring down at me.

Like a popped bubble my calm is gone, and I panic to sit up, my hands instinctively covering up my breasts. What I hadn't been paying attention to is the fact that I'd floated right above where he was sitting in the water, and as my ass settles down, I suddenly realise I'm sitting in his lap. His hard erection pushes against the flimsy material of my bikini bottoms. I stop breathing. I don't know what to do. I panic and look around for Jess to explain it was an accident. I try to move and his hands clasp around my waist anchoring me down. I can't see Jess anywhere.

"She's gone inside, and she's going to be a while sorting out dessert," he says. Like a deer in the headlights I freeze and just stare at him in horror.

His smile turns predatory. "You've been driving me crazy Fluffy, with this hot body of yours on display and you trying to hide it from me," and as he says that his hands glide up to graze the edge of my breasts.

I stiffen, and inadvertently grind my ass into his cock. He growls, and his grip tightens. Then his right-hand slides under the bikini and brushes my nipple. Ever part of me is on fire, and I have no idea why the water around me isn't evaporating in clouds of steam. I bite my lip to stop the moan that wants to break out. He leans over and his breathe brushes my faces.

"How badly do you want me?" He says pinching my nipple as his other hand's been lazily working its way down towards my pussy. His fingers brush the top of my slit, and I can't stop the moan that escapes.

My breathe is coming in short, sharp gasps. "Am I dreaming?" I whisper.

His smile widens, "So you do dream about me?" he says huskily with such a hungry look in his eyes. "Is this real enough for you," and his finger plunges into my pussy.

His stare pierces me, "I can feel your silky arousal even in the water. You want me that bad?" My pussy betrays me, clamping down on his finger.

"I am going to take every inch of you, and make you beg me while I do." he says in a possessive voice I've never heard before. His eyes have me trapped; I can't look away.

"But I like to play with my food before I eat it," he says with a lazy smile, letting go of me and moving away towards the other side of the pool just as Jess busts back out with the pudding. I blink. Ryan looks relaxed as he lounges back in the water, Jess smiles at us and beckons us over for dessert.

"Cum, Fluffy", Ryan teases as he steps out to hug Jess from behind. She squeals at the wet hug and swats him away.

Did I just imagine that happening? How drunk am I? I stand hesitantly and as I do Ryan looks over and pins me with that hungry look again. His eyes rove over every inch of me, I feel naked and stop breathing. He was serious. OH MY GOD.

I make some lame excuse and practically run to the bathroom, grabbing my clothes along the way. I'm hyperventilating. Every part of me is on fire. Every step with the bikini rubbing against my pussy almost pushes me over the edge.

I lock the bathroom door, and my fingers betray me as they move down toward my clit and the orgasm that's been building suddenly crashes over me. My legs give out and I slide down the door. I close my eyes, and like a sensory film on loop, all I can see, and feel is his hands all over me. The arousal builds and I have to keep playing with myself. I cum again, my bikini bottoms are soaking with my cum.

Dapperling
Dapperling
123 Followers
12