Freak City, Bitches Pt. 02

Story Info
Freaky City Fun and Freakiness Continues.
8.6k words
5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers

Freak City, Bitches! 02

By : DickThePimp

"I hear Latifah and her girl are back together, babe. I'm happy for 'em. They make such a sexy couple."

"Oh God, yes! Mmmmmmmmm. Oh... yeah. They're cool people. Latifah even texted me they were gonna both blow me to celebrate... so I'm pretty excited about them getting back together, myself."

I smirk over at my wife Max (Kat Dennings/2 Broke Girls). She's texting on her phone, sitting on the other side of my home office desk while I'm kicked back in my chair enjoying my wife Drita (Mob Wives) on her knees furiously drinking my cum... and I'm enjoying her so very much so.

"Mmmmmmmm. God... honey... you've got such delicious cum. So young and beautiful and such tasty fucking cum. I fucking love it." Drita smacks her cummy lips loudly for me, with a big, cum loving, slutty smile plastered all over that very beautiful milf face of hers. She downed two fat loads of it while Max and I were chit chatting as a matter of fact. I do love my Mob wife, wife. (Very pleased, pimp hubby smirk)

I pass her the blunt and watch her smoke and blow it all softly over my spent cock and balls. Soooooooooo good. Mmmmmm. She blows me a sweet, smokey kiss... adding a real sexy lip pick in there for me too. A big puff and pass back to me. God... she's sexy as fuck!

"Yeah, babe."

My wife Kim (Kim Kardashian) calls me.

"Just wanted to tell you everything's signed, sealed and delivered. Harry and his sweet pals are gonna invest big time with us. They're so sweet. Mmmmmmmmm." Kim's getting thoroughly felt up from behind by Tom. Nipple tweaking and titty squeezing and all. He's Harry's friend and business partner. His other friend/partner Steve is laying all happy and horny on a massage table in one of our massage rooms on Freak City Air 2. It's one of our jets. Kim and the fellas are on their way back from Seattle. Kim's making sure to give them a very special ride to close the deal. Obviously it worked. My baby never fails. She's magical... in the sexiest way possible.

One of our top employees Erin Andrews is providing a very special service... riding Steve's big cock on the massage table while Harry butt bangs her silly at the same time. Erin always does a great job. Gorgeous as all hell... and freaky as all hell too. The perfect Freak City Inc employee.

"GOD... all these big dicks. WHEW! I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! GOD, IT'S SO GOOD!!!" Erin's definitely enjoying the plane ride.

Tom let's go of Kim's luscious breasts so he can walk over to Erin and stick his dick out for her. Erin mischievously smiles at him, then eagerly gulps down that fat, old dick for him. Such great customer service we have at Freak City Air. Soft music playing. Sweet scented candles providing a relaxing vibe. Erin Andrews fucking our new business partners. Ahhh... the sweet, sexy beauty of making money... a whole lot of it. Hahaha. We definitely know how to treat our customers/business partners, and we do our very best to make 'em real damn happy... for damn sure. (Proud boss pimp smirk... with a real chill smoke blow)

"You're the best, baby doll." Drita licks and kisses all over my now soft cock between puffs and passes while I talk to Kim on the phone. Max blows bubbles, pops 'em, smiles and blows kisses at me... and keeps on texting.

"Awwww... thank you, babe. You're so sweet. I think this is the beginning of a long and very profitable relationship. Right guys?" Kim giggles as they all strongly agree with her. It makes me smile. I fucking love making money. It's such a fun thing to do... especially with sex involved.

Harry pulls out of Erin's well pounded, tan butt and holds his huge, old, ready to explode cock up on her very firm ass for Kim to check out. Teasing her with it. Kim's a big cock hound so she checks it out with a happy, naughty grin.

Harry gives Kim a real cocky... and real horny... smirk as he slaps his dick repeatedly on Erin's butt. Upping the fat, old cock teasing. Precum pouring from the wide open piss slit.

Erin moans her happy approval as she greedily gulps down Tom's huge load... just as Steve grunts and fills her dripping wet, spasming twat with his own creamy seed.

"Babe... I think I'm gonna go. There's something I need to take care of." She winks at Harry. "Love ya. See you when I get home, my king."

"Love ya too, baby." Kim blows me a big kiss and hangs up. I just smirk. Kim and I are sexual soulmates so I can sense what she wants... and craves. And I'm craving Max. She can sense it too. She puts down her phone and walks over to me, leaning down to kiss Drita, whose lips, tongue and hands have successfully gotten me hard again.

Max sits in my lap as Drita slides my throbbing, fourteen inch cock up Max's very comfy cunt. Mmmmmmm. It slowly welcomes me in with open arms while I play with her awesome 34DDs through her baggy blue tee shirt... no bra needed. Those all natural beauties are all free and loose in there, and I'm happily and roughly molesting 'em with full, horned up ferocity.

Max just smiles, blows bubbles... and moans as she rides me. Nice and slow to begin with, very much loving my rough titty work on her.

Drita, Max and I puff and pass and enjoy the relaxing evening in my office. Drita perfectly compliments Max riding my cock by alternating tongue fucking Max's plump white booty and sucking my big, fat balls. Smokey, sex fueled fun and frivolity. Oh hell yeah!

Back on Freak City Air 2...

"HOLY FUCKING FUCK! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Harry leans back as his fat, eleven inch, old cock explodes, pumping his thick, gooey seed powerfully down Kim's quick swallowing throat. She deep throated him, and Harry immediately came. He holds her brown and blonde haired head on his cock as he dumps his cum straight down the world's most talented throat. Sexually talented for sure. No better deep throat blowjob giver than Kim K. Her tongue lathers his fat, gray haired nuts as she eagerly drinks him dry, bobbing her head as she expertly sucks on that huge, throbbing piece of old meat.

Kim happily coos her taste approval of all that creamy cum, pulling off of the cock, then deep throating it again, repeating that several times. Harry can't stop groaning and shaking, his eyes rolling back in his head from my wife's top notch cocksucking, and cum gobbling skills.

Kim pops her mouth loudly off of that old monster dick, naughty smiling and winking at Harry. "Mmmmmmm... such yummy cum, Harry. This is definitely gonna be a very pleasurable... and very profitable partnership." Kim shakes Harry hand as she licks under his fat crown, his dick jumping spastically from the intensely sweet sensations. He grins his old, fat, sweaty ass off and totally agrees.

"Yes it will be, my dear. It most definitely will be. Hahaha." Harry shoves his fat dick back in Kim's mouth for some more sucking fun. Kim gladly agrees with that as well. She also watches Tom. He starts pissing on Erin's hair and her face.

Steve watches too, grinning his ass off... then starts pissing in Erin's pussy. The cum and piss mixture in there starts flooding out of her well fucked twat as Erin moans with a piss splattered smile, loving the rush of warm urine all over her long, wavy, dirty blonde hair and all up in her quaking, clean shaven pussy.

"Oh well. When in Rome..." Harry adds, smirking the cockiest smirk ever. He starts pissing down Kim's throat... to her very happy delight.

"Mmmmmmm... God, yes. Mmmmmmmmm." Kim blissfully mutters and moans around that fat, pissing cock. She just opens her throat all the way and lets it piss right down her piss greedy gullet. Harry holds her head on his cock and pisses away, grinning from ear to ear.

Things are going pretty fucking smoothly on Freak City Air 2. It's piss party, USA up in that bitch.

Over at Freak City Porno, my mom (Kelly Madison) and my 18 year old sister Kaia are chillin' with our newest porn stud Wilbur. He's a very special star. The oldest porn star ever. 103 years young. Yep... 103. And the dude can still fuck like a young stud. Even better. Got a huge old cock too. Walks with a cane, but it sure don't stop him from being a horny old pervert at all. God bless him. Ha...

"God... you have such a big dick, Wilbur. And at your age. Your amazing. Such nice hands too. Mmmmmm." Mama looks over that massive old dick. He opened his white cotton robe for her to check it out in all it's glory... up close and personal. Wrinkled and uncircumsized, but twelve and a half inches long. And fat.

She's also enjoying Wilbur's old, smooth hands on her heavenly perfect 34FFs. She's wearing a very thin and soft white, short sleeve top. Low cut... and no bra. Her phat pink nips are poking hard through it... and Wilbur's very skilled hands are grinding on 'em perfectly.

Mama closes her eyes and moans with the sweetest, happiest smile. She loves to have her huge tits played with. Wilbur's grinning from ear to ear, licking those old lips. No need for his cane when he's got those two huge melons to hold on to.

Kaia's watching closely, standing on mama's right. She kisses our mothers neck, holding back mama's long blonde hair as she does. Mama smiles at her, blowing her a loving kiss.

Kaia reaches over and strokes that huge old dick for Wilbur while they both play with my perfect dream mother. Mama's smiling happily, getting kissed and groped so nicely. Kaia keeps up the soft stroking of that giant old dick as well.

"Oh... gotta go. Got an invite to a party at Lisa's house. Her parents are away so she's throwing a big party for everyone." Kaia says, looking at her phone. She kisses mama on the lips and waves at Wilbur.

"OK, baby. Have fun." Mama waves, playfully shaking her eyebrows at her absolutely perfect 18 year old daughter. She's the spitting image of our mother. Not as tall, but thin with long longs. The perfect face of a naughty angel. And those same type of huge, natural wonders on her chest. Not quite as big, but still huge. God... she's beautiful.

Kaia leaves mama and Wilbur there at studio one. It's on our property. We film some stuff there, but as I said earlier, most of our studios are up in Van Nuys. We keep a studio down here to film stuff so we can just go in there and fuck around and film it without having to drive up to the valley all the time.

"So... young lady... wanna show an old, feeble man a good time?" Wilbur jokes, waving his massive dick around to entice my mother. She laughs.

"Feeble, huh?" Mama grabs his cock and strokes it, playfully slapping it, watching it bounce, then stroking it faster. She drops it and naughty smiles at Wilbur.

"Your dick certainly doesn't look too feeble to me, buddy." She leans in and kisses his cheek. "Maybe later if I'm in the mood, stud." Mama pats his cheek, smiling so beautiful and all, then walks away, leaving poor old Wilbur alone. Oh well. All that old, hard dick, and no pussy to fuck... yet.

Back in my office...

Max, Drita and I chill on the sofa, drinking some Henny after I fucked Max's hard thumping twat senseless, cumming in it, then filming Drita sucking it all out of Max's cum dripping pussy while she fisted Max's gorgeous white booty afterwards. Max just squatted over Drita's face and let her do all the work, furiously sucking her pussy cum clean.

Max started squirting immediately afterwards, all over Drita's perfect face while she got her thick butt fisted. I fucking love that shit. Our website members do too.

They both drank my piss too. I let loose in Max's mouth while she sucked me as she came all over Drita's face. Max drank three mouthfuls, then Drita got up, squatted beside Max, and downed three more. I finished pissing on both smiling faces as they kissed. Once again, filming it all. They both made sure to get in the freaky phrase that pays too... "Freak City, Bitches!" Complete with pissy smiles and double deuces times two. I love Freak City Inc. We're all piss crazy round here. God bless the piss. Piss City, Bitches! (Pissin' pimp smirk)

"You see Wilbur's motherfuckin' cock??? JESUS! It's almost as big as this ol' thing." Drita asks Max, playing with my cock while she smirks playfully at me, then kisses me softly... and all piss flavored... on the lips. I've got some tasty piss, I gotta say.

We puff and pass... and get all Henny'd up, chillaxin' on my pimp ass, brown velvet sofa. God... that thing is comfy!

"Oh yeah. Caught him peeping Jackie (Basketball Wives LA Star Jackie Christie) yesterday outside her office. She was going to town on her vibrator, and the horny old bastard was peeping her through the window outside in the bushes. I took one look at that big ass dick and couldn't believe my eyes. I dropped to my knees and sucked big ass thing silly. He's got great cum too. Silky smooth and thick. Yum. Not watery at all. Surprising for his age. Freaky old bastard. But he's cool though. I let him fuck my pussy a little with his cane too. He gets off on that shit. Felt pretty good actually, but I had to go meet Karen (Mob Wives/Karen Gravano) for lunch so I thanked him and bolted out."

Max puffs and passes to Drita while I open another bottle of Henny. One down... who knows how many to go.

"HA! I catch Spence (The King Of Queens) peeping everybody all the damn time at Freak City Autos. He's always fuckin' jackin' off watching somebody piss, or masturbate, or some shit. Most of the time I just slap the motherfucker, or yell at his pasty white ass. If i'm in the mood, I'll suck him off, or let him titty fuck me, or something every now and then. Depends on how mad I am at the peepin' little bastard. Talk about great cum. That pasty white motherfucker's got some great fuckin' cum! I'll give him that. Nice dick too." Drita puffs hard, exhaling into my mouth as she kisses me, holding onto both sides of my face as she does. Fucking sexy ass broad.

A little later...

"Babe... it went wonderful. Harry and his partners are all in with us. They're so sweet and easy to work with too. Yum yum." Kim winks at me as she slowly off her white silk robe, putting on a sexy show for me, slipping off her black furry slippers too, then climbing into bed with me.

"How'd Erin do?" I kiss Kim as we relax under those super smooth, gold satin sheets.

"She did great, babe. She's always so attentive to our customers and guests... and partners. She took a triple dicking... twice. They had to wait for us to finish up before they could unboard the plane. I had to sneak in a little double anal myself before we got off the plane. Harry filmed me taking Steve and Tom's yummy dicks up my butt while Erin tossed his salad. It was so hot. She jacked him off while she tongued his ass. Sooooo yummy! I farted all that yummy cum all over her smiling face after they finished in my butt. Harry filmed that too. I let him keep it for his personal collection... as a bonus for being such a BIG partner for us." Kim licks my lips, playfully shaking her eyebrows at me.

I just grin. My woman's the best company CEO ever. And certainly the hottest. Sex sells... and it sure as hell makes us a wholeeeee lotta money. We kiss and doze off, snuggling so nice. I fucking love snuggling.

The next day...

"Wake up, messiah. Mmmmmmmm. Wake up, my lord and savior. God, yes. Cum in my mouth, baby. Mmmmmmmmm... so yummy." My dear wife Kathie Lee Gifford skillfully sucks out a real big load as I wake up, grinning very happily with my eyes still closed. What a way to wake up.

I open my groggy eyes, and look down smiling, and see her gorgeous, smiling face looking back at me. Her mouth's stuffed so full of my cock. It throbs non stop as I relentlessly cum down the queen of daytime TV's throat. Her throat throbs around my cock as my cock lurches in it each time I pump out a rope of cum. It sends brutally beautiful, orgasmic sensations racing throughout my body.

"Morning, baby." I smile wide, clasping my hands behind my head as I watch Kathie Lee suck me clean. Kim lays her left arm on my bare chest as she sleeps face down. I definitely enjoy the whole beautiful vibe in my bedroom at the moment with a huge, happy grin.

"My savior. The most beautiful man ever. The most divine creature ever. My lord and savior. Mmmmmmm." Kathie Lee keeps me smiling wide for sure.

In case you're wondering about the whole messiah and savior thing. Kathie Lee decided to start a religion that worships me and my cock. I loved the idea immediately. It's up on our site and we promote it every chance we get. Kathie Lee is the head minister in charge of it, I guess you could call her. And she makes one gorgeous head minister in charge, for sure.

"Mmmmmmmmm... my very tasty lord and savior. Hahaha." Kathie Lee crawls up to my lips with a magnetic look of raging lust in her eyes, and kisses me. She's one of the sexiest women that's ever walked this morning planet.

I slap and squeeze her very nice, mature ass. I love Kathie Lee's butt. It's so soft, but toned. A perfect combo. I squeeze it some more as she sucks off my tongue with such intense sexual vigor.

Kim wakes up with a naughty grin and joins in the morning make out session, slowly licking my neck and left cheek while she fingers Kathie Lee's delicious booty. I slap it again and squeeze it even harder, making my lady moan loudly as she keeps blowing my tongue, bobbing on it and sucking it deep like she does my cock. So fucking good.

I kiss Kim deep, our tongues happily molesting each other's. Kathie Lee spends a few minutes licking, biting and sucking my pierced nips, alternating between them beautifully. This is the way to wake up everyday for damn sure... and it's usually how I wake up. (Big ass... and very pleased... pimp grin)

We cuddle for a few, Kathie Lee on my right, playfully biting my neck and Kim on my left, nibbling my ear. Pure heaven, my peeps. Pure, beautiful heaven. Both luscious bodies rubbing so nicely on my sides. Mmmmmmmmm. I just grin, my arms around both wives. It pays to be a messiah. Definitely. (Happy messiah grin)

"It's good to see you again, Kim. How was your naughty business trip?" Kathie Lee slowly and gently runs her tongue up and down my neck. Good God... the sensations!

"Very productive... and naughty." Kim giggles, softly kissing my cheek. One after the other while she runs her hand up and down my chest, tickling me softly as she goes. Once again... pure heaven. "I've gotta introduce you to Harry and his partners. I know you'll love them. Three big, horny, old dicks. Yum yum." Kim coos, pinching and shaking my left nip as she licks my cheek.

"Well... give me some." Kathie Lee giggles, playfully biting my neck again. I'm so in love with her and Kim. They're both so perfect for me and my freaky desires. Absolutely perfect.

"Babe... can I invite them over for a few days. I'm sure we can get some more money out of them with our own unique way of entertaining our guests." Kim asks, a very naughty boss pimp grin on her perfectly angelic face.

"Of course. More money... more freaky fun. Freak City, Bitches!" I chuckle. Kim giggles and kisses me.

"Now... I need my messiah's cock in my ass. How bout we make this a three way, Kimberly?" Kathie Lee climbs up on me and turns aways, leaning her head back so her dirty blonde hair tickles my face.

"Mmmmmmmm... Of course, Kathie Lee. Always, of course." Kim grins and winks at me, kisses me again, licking my lips as well. She starts sucking Kathie Lee's perfect, jiggly breasts as she jerks my cock and lines nit up with Kathie Lee's anxiously awaiting, winking anus. It's go time, folks.

As we get the party started in our bedroom, Drita and Max are downstairs in the kitchen, hanging out with ol' Wilbur...

"Look at that fucking thing! Fuck!" Drita jerks Wilbur's massive old dick as he sits at the kitchen table, robe wide open, huge, happy grin on his wrinkled,103 year old face.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,142 Followers