Freak City, Bitches Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep... big and yummy for sure." Max blows a big bubble and pops it, kneeling in front of Wilbur. He grins even bigger when Max wraps those awesomely soft and smooth 34DDs around his giant old dick. She starts pumping it with them, playfully shaking her eyebrows at him and Drita as well. A sexy ass smirk on those lusciously full, ruby red lips too.

Drita jerks the base as Max pumps the rest. Wilbur just sits there and grins, laid back in the chair, loving life at the present moment.

Max licks the fat head when it crosses her wet, gleaming lips, rapidly picking under the hooded head, catching some precum on her very talented tongue. "Yum, Wilbur. How'd you get such tasty cum, you old fart?" Max asks in her own loveable smart-ass way... complete with teasing smirk.

Drita dives in and sucks the head, getting her own taste of the slimy fluid.

"I eat a lot of vegetables... and drink a lot of piss... I guess." Wilbur laughs. Max and Drita do too.

"Freaky old motherfucker." Drita winks at him. She sucks him some more, sucking out as much tasty precum as she can. Max keeps pumping away with those big, bouncy cans, popping bubbles and smirking away.

"OK, girls. Time to blow! Ahhhhhhhhh!" Wilbur grins from ear to ear, cumming hard in Drita's mouth. She gulps down the first mouthful, then pulls his fat dick out of her mouth and jerks it off all over Max's big, bouncing tits.

"Yummy." Max says with a big bubble pop following closely behind.

"You bet you're sexy ass!" Drita adds, sucking Wilbur clean, then rubbing his fat, pale old cock all over those big, cummy tits. Max sucks it as Drita jerks it. They kiss and cumswap and Wilbur keeps grinning from ear to ear.

"Freak City, Bitches!" Wilbur throws up a peace sign. Drita and Max laugh, then kiss again.

"Fuck yeah, it is!" Drita sums it all up perfectly.

Back upstairs...

"Godddddddd... your cock's so bigggggggggg, Messiah! All hail James' cock!" Kathie Lee monas and coos so beautiful as she rides my giant dick in her ass, bouncing and grinding on it for an hour. Kim pulls it out and sucks it, then puts it back in Kathie Lee's very comfy, mature ass, licking a d kissing Kathie Lee's dripping wet labia as well.

"Oh yeahhhhhhh.... Mmmmhmmm.... All hail my man's cock. Yummy yum yum. Mmmmmmmm." Kim plays with my left nipple as she slobbers all over my fat balls, sucking them perfectly as Kathie Lee bounces happily on my cock, squirting non stop as well. Kim sucks her pussy each time she squirts, downing mouthful after mouthful of very delicious pussy cream, then diving back into my balls. Pure freaking heaven, my peeps. Oh fuck yeahhhhhhh.

Over in the offices...

"Spence..."

"Yes, Jackie?"

"Get me the numbers for Freak City Porno for this month. Kelly wants to know something. I'll take them over to her."

"Ok... right away."

"Thank you."

My dear friend and fuck buddy extraordinaire Jackie Christie looks over the papers at her desk as she gets ready to head up to Van Nuys. She's my office manager at Freak City Inc.

Mama is up in Van Nuys filming some stuff in our hood. I think Latifah is in it. Some interracial trailer park thing. My kinda porn. I love trashy filth. Gets me so fucking hard.

Spence walks in to her office and hands her the financial number for Freak City Porno for this month. He's working for Jackie today. As I said before, we move our employees around. He and Jackie work pretty well together. Spence loves Jackie. Not just because she doesn't yell at him, like Drita does, but also cause he's got a big ass crush on her. I definitely know that feeling. I do too. And I fuck her all the time. She very intoxicating for sure. In the sexiest way possible, of course.

"Thank you, Spence. Wanna ride with me to Van Nuys?"

"Sure." Spence smiles real big. Jackie winks at him. She loves to cock tease and Spence is the perfect cock to tease. Plus it's big... and Jackie lovesssssss big dicks. All my beautiful bitches do.

As Jackie and Spence head up to the porn studios in her black Mercedes, another wife of mine Stephanie McMahon is in the Freak City Wrestling offices looking over the format for the next TV taping. Yet another wife of mine... a pregnant one... The Man Becky Lynch is in Stephanie's office with her. They're waiting for another wife Charlotte Flair to show up. Becky is helping with the booking while she's out pregnant.

Charlotte has been out of town for two weeks... and I've missed the fuck outta her... promoting Freak City Wrestling around the world. She's our champion. And a smokin' hot one too.

"I'm thinking about taking the belt off of Charlotte. She's getting a little too smug for me, but I don't want to upset James. He loves her so much, but I'm gonna try and talk him into agreeing with me." Stephanie naughty smirks at Becky from her desk chair, rocking all confident and all. She's a confident boss bitch and I love that so very much about her.

"Great idea. Any idea of who's gonna beat her cocky arse... then fuck it." Becky smirks back, her thick Irish accent so sexy.

"Hmmmmm... I don't know. Wait... hahaha. I know the perfect woman to do it. And James will love it too." Stephanie teases, raising her eyebrows at Becky across the room. Stephanie sucks on the tip of her pen and smirks brightly as she rocks in her boss pimp chair.

"Who?"

"Me." Stephanie says with such confidence. She knows she's right too. I'll definitely go along with that idea.

"I love it. That'll teach her. Put the cocky bitch in her place. And she can't refuse to do the job. You're the boss." Becky sits back on the plush sofa, laughing. She and Charlotte have a long running feud for who's the top bitch in Freak City Wrestling.

Stephanie came to me with the idea for a sex wrestling promotion. Hot chicks wrestling... getting fondled, groped and sometimes stripped by their opponent... and the referee... and fans. The loser gets fucked... by all three. Awesome idea. A big time money maker for us too. Stephanie does a fantastic job running it.

"Who's gonna be the ref?"

Stephanie smirks real big. "Spence. She hates him so it'll be so much fun watch her get ass fucked by him after she drops the belt to me. Ha!" Stephanie's really enjoying this idea.

"Awesome. Maybe you both can double dick the bitch. Really teach her Barbie ass a lesson. The bitch!" I think Becky's really enjoying it too. She's smirking away, a very devious, but hot look plastered all over her perfect Irish face.

On the way to Van Nuys...

"Whip out your dick. I wanna watch you masturbate, baby." Black queen Jackie makes Spence's day while she drives. Spence immediately whips out his already hard ten and a half incher. Jackie checks it out... even though she's seen it a bunch of times already... as she pulls up to a stop light.

"Damn... you've got such a pretty cock, Spence. So darn pretty. Mmmmmm." Jackie looks around at the other cars, then dips her head down, sucking on Spence's cock for a minute. He grunts and groans... and grins from ear to ear... his hand on Jackie's head. She bobs on it as the drivers around her car look over and honk their horns. Spence grins even wider, feeling so boss pimp and all.

Jackie's spit rolls steadily down that fat, smooth weiner. Her tongue dirty dancing across it as she sucks on it. She picks her head up just as the light changes. She winks at Spence and drives off, still holding his dick. She shakes it as she looks around at the traffic, then tells Spence to start jerking it while she drives.

He jerks his fat hooded dick, reaching over to grope Jackie's big right titty through her skin tight... and very low cut... black silk blouse. Jackie sticks her tongue out, enjoying the big titty fondling as she drives. Spence squeezes it hard, shaking it, then softly molesting it as he jacks off, his huge white dick jumping in his fast jerking hand.

Another stop light. Jackie watches Spence work that cock... and her big tit. She looks around again, then pulls her blouse up and pulls her big titties out of her black satin bra. Spence gets to molest them freely. Jackie's got such beautiful, chocolate titties. Big, bouncy and perfectly shaped. Chocolatey goodness, oh fuck yeah!

Spence tightly squeezes her tit, making Jackie moan. She loos around again, then dips her head down again, licking up all the precum on Spence's bulging crown. She smacks her glossy lips, then sucks the fat white dick some more, bouncing her head wildly on it. Spence can't stop groaning... and groping Jackie's tit as it hangs down while she sucks Spence off. Spit rolling. Tongue dancing across the meaty shaft. Mouth gripping tight. Lusty, full lips rippling up and down that fat white shaft, full speed ahead.

Jackie times it perfectly again, lifting her head up just as the light changes. She pulls off, but jerks Spence's dick herself now. She feels all that preucm rolling out, down onto her hand. She smiles over at Spence, knowing he's ready to cum. His white dick keeps jumping in her hands as she grips it and rips it, jerking faster and faster.

Jackie finds a secluded spot just outside Van Nuys to pull over, under a big tree. She quickly dips hr head back down and sucks ravenously on that precum pouring, hooded dick, digging her tongue in that puss slit to lap up all the slimy fluid pouring out.

Spence holds Jackie's black head tight on his dick and grunts so loud, dogs start barking. He pumps his thick, creamy wad into her violently sucking mouth. Jackie's spit and Spence's cum mix in there and Jackie gulsp it all down, moaning happily the whole freaky time.

"Mmm mmmm! God! You've got such delicious cum, baby. So damn good!" Jackie keeps sucking, twisting her mouth wildly around that cock, jerking the base fast to get out any and all drops of cum left in there.

Spence can't stop grinning, grunting... and sweating. A Spence cumming specialty. Ha.

"WHEW! Thank you so much, Jackie. You're the best cocksucker ever. I love working for you so much." Spence beam, all sweaty and happy.

Jackie lifts her head up, licking all around those cummy lips to clean them, smacking her thick, glistening lips for Spence. She smiles and winks at him, appreciating his kind words.

"You're welcome, hunny. Maybe I'll let you piss in my ass when we get to the porn hood for being so sweet." Jackie give Spence a quick kiss on the cheek, then drives over to my porn hood. Great nickname.

Spence can't stop smiling, rubbing his sweaty hands together in anticipation of pissing in Jackie's thick black milf booty. She loves it... and I especially love doing it to her. We all do. Jackie spreads the freaky love around so she's VERY popular with everyone at Freak City Inc. (Freaky boss pimp smirk)

Back in LA...

Harry and his buddies made it over to the house. Kim and Kathie Lee are getting them settled in their rooms. I walk around the property just to chill and smoke. Taking in all the freaky awesomeness that is my Freak City Inc life.

I decide to walk over to the podcast studios to check things out. I'm all comfy in my white silk pajama pants and flip flips. No shirt necessary. Rockin' my iced out, gold and diamond Freak City, Bitches! Chain.

Meanwhile... in Harry's room...

"GOD!!! Fuck my ass, Harry! Uhhhhhh!" Kim is taking an ass pounding on her hands and knees on the bed while Harry stands behind her, smoking a fat cigar, his even fatter dick plowing my wife's insanely perfect ass. He smacks Kim's ass and squeezes it as he butt bangs it. Smoke from the cigar everywhere. Kim just rides it out, her tongue sticking out of the left corner of her mouth, her nipples throbbing relentlessly under her as she happily takes a hard ass booty banging, smiling brightly.

"Where's that other hottie? Kathie Lee? I've had a thing for her for years. I used to jack off to her on TV all the damn time. Those big titties and no bra. So fucking sexy!" Harry slaps Kim's ass again, pounding steadily up her tight clenching butt. He keeps sucking hard on that fat stogie too.

Kim rubs her clit, smiling and squirting all over Harry's bedspread. I don't think he'll mind. "Mmmmmmmmmm. I think she's showing your buddies around, but I can text her if you're up for a freaky threesome. Mmmmmmmm. God... that would be so hot. Fuck me, Harry. Mmmmmmmmm." Kim coos happily, smiling away, her tongue still hanging from the left corner of her mouth, her perfect body bouncing blissfully from the intense anal pounding she's getting from that old, massive white dick.

"Sure, baby. Fuck them. I'm the boss so I get all the pussy. Hahaha!" Harry and Kim both laugh, smoke bellowing out from Harry's laughing mouth. His big belly is slapping hard on Kim's bootyliciously perfect butt every time he thrusts up it. The heavy, forceful feeling is making Kim tingle all over. She absolutely loves rough sex.

Kim grabs her phone... still taking the rough ass banging... and texts Kathie Lee to come over to Harry's room. She texts "Fun times 3 for you, Harry and me." She adds a bunch of kisses and licks, then tosses her phone on the bed beside her as Harry grabs her hair and pulls it, ramming up her ass even harder. Kim's eyes roll back in her head from the intensely pleasurable feeling. She squirts again on the bedspread and again... I'm sure Harry won't mind. Just a guess.

Two minutes later, Kathie Lee texts back a pic of her pussy pouring cum with the message, "on my way." A naughty smile emoji accompanying it. She let Steve and Tom double fuck her pussy and flood it with a ton of sticky semen.

Kim smiles wide at that. She texts back, "yum yum... give me some. Hurry over." She adds some licks and kisses for horny effect.

"YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! UMPHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Harry leans back, grunting and smoking... and cumming hard in Kim's brutally battered butt. His thick semen explodes into Kim's pounding bowels, soothing them with it's warm, silky smooth texture.

"Mmmmmmmmm... so good, Harry. Yeahhhhhhh." Kim coos, smiling wide as she bites her bottom lip. Harry pulls back on her hair, smirking down at her. Kim blows him a slutty kiss, making Harry laugh, smoke bellowing outta his mouth like a chimney.

"Suck me, baby." Harry pulls out, jerkingbhisndick to get some more cum oozing out for Kim. She wheels around and slides to her knees off of the bed. She licks her lips at the sight of that fat cummy rod, diving in and devouring it, eagerly drinking down every fat drop of jizz oozing out onto her very naughty tongue.

Kathie Lee walks into the room and starts grinning immediately... totally nude. "Save some for me, sweetheart." She hurries over to Kim, kneeling beside her. "Howdy, Harry." Kathie Lee winks at Harry, sucking hard on his fat old dick when Kim puts it into her mouth.

"Howdy, baby. Ahhhhhh. Two horny sluts sucking me off. I'm loving Freak City Inc." Harry laughs, still smoking his fat cigar. His big, gray haired belly jiggling as he laughs. Smoke flying everywhere. Kathie Lee and Kim take turns sucking Harry... drinking his salty, tangy piss as well. He lets loose in Kathie Lee's ravenous mouth with no warning. Good thing for him, my wives love drinking piss.

Harry stands there all cocky, very much enjoying every second of the piss drinking double blowjob, readying himself to fuck some more ass... times two.

Meanwhile... at Freak City Podcast Studios...

"Where's Giada?"

"Ummm... I don't know. I saw her earlier talking to Timmy, but I haven't seen her since."

I'm looking for my gorgeous wife, super chef Giada De Laurentiis. She does a podcast for me... and she's also starting Freak City Food Trucks. It's a new biz for us. Freaky food trucks sent out all over LA County offering high quality, reasonably priced cuisine... with a freaky twist. Along with your spicy burrito or lamb chops, you can also get a Slurpee blowjob... that's awesome... or some butt bango bonanza. Another awesome side dish.

I'm sure you can figure out what they are, but if you can't, the Slurpee blowjob is simple. Your chiloice of Slurpee... I love 'em so much... with your company cock... or pussy... dipped in them accompanied by a world class blowjob... or pussy eating spectacular.

The butt bango bonanza is also pretty simple. Grease up your cock... or strapon... we provide them if you don't have one... and fuck our server's butts silly. You can even fuck Giada's if she's working on the truck. And she lovesssssss butt banging. So don't miss out. Keep a freaky eye out for Freak City Food Trucks if you live anywhere around Los Angeles. Freak City, Bitches!

"Hey, baby."

"Hey, handsome." My girl Lana walks by as I make my way down the hall. Short, black bbw with huge natural jugs. She does all kinds of jobs for us. Blow and rim jobs near the top of the list. That extra naughty tongue of hers works wonders on a dick or twat.

"Kaia, my love."

"Heyyyyy, James. How's the hottest brother ever doing?" My angelic sister skates... roller skates... over to me with a beaming smile, jumping in my arms, her arms around my neck as she kisses me passionately. Oh my God... I love my baby sister. I mentioned before how much she looks like our mother.

"I missed my big brother. I was gonna sleep... (she giggles all naughty)... with you and Kim last night, but I was too drunk after the party. I passed out on the living room couch." Kaia kisses me some more, licking both cheeks and my lips, then her own lips, smiling so naughty and beautiful at me. She's really an angel. She's so beautiful you just smile... and get an erection. Always an awesome combo.

"I heard about that. Was the party wild?" I'm holding Kaia up by her sweet little ass while she licks me, kisses me, and smiles away at me, her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck in the hallway of the studios.

"Oh yeah. Booze and weed everywhere. They had some Molly too, but I didn't take any. Molly makes me sick so I try to stay away from it."

"Guys were probably all over my sweet angel too." I give my loving sister a real sweet... tinged with real naughty... grin.

"Yeah... girls too. I like the attention. Nobody was an ass though. Everybody was pretty cool. Lisa's granddaddy came over to check on her. He's cute and sweet so I flirted with him a little. Lisa says he's got a real nice cock, but he didn't show me. I was bummed. I like grandpa cocks. Lisa knows it too. We watch old/young porn at her place all the time. A bunch of our stuff mostly. Some other hot stuff too. Lisa keeps telling me I should do a grandpa gangbang sometime. I'm don't know. Sounds hot, but I haven't done a gangbang yet so I don't know. What do you think, big bro?" Kaia kisses me again, sucking, then licking my tongue. She laps up our combined spit, gulping it down quickly with a sweet smile.

"Well... that is a hot idea. But it sounds like ol' Lisa wants to do one herself, but she's a little too shy to try it. Have her call me."

"Ok. I want you to fuck me later too. So don't forget. Love ya, big bro." Kaia hugs me tight, kissing me deep. Her naughty tongue dances all over mine. She hops down and waves sweetly. I smack her hot little bottom, then she skates off, chewing some gum, looking all fucking amazing and all in that catholic schoolgirl get up... with sexy as fuck, white and pink roller skates on her perfect feet.

I'll definitely not gonna forget about fucking her later. No chance of that. I grin away as my perfect, naughty little angel sister skates away down the hall. She just has a natural ability to be sexy as hell at all times. Definitely gets it from mama.

Back in Harry's room, everything has wrapped up. Harry's huge old dick is worn out and soft. He butt fucked Kim and Kathie Lee for a half hour after pissing down their throats, and he's ready for a nap.

Kim and Kathie Lee leave him to nap, and head down to the movie theater to watch a flick. It have a pimp ass movie theater in my home. Seats 100 horny freaks comfortably. You can squeeze a couple dozen more in there if you're having a big party or gangbang... two of our specialties.