Freak City, Bitches Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You weren't kidding about him, Kim. He's a stud. Ol' Harry's gonna be real popular with all the freaky sluts around here."

"Oh yeah. Of course, we have to keep him happy to keep the money flowing... but I don't think that's gonna be a problem." Kim gives Kathie Lee an extreme naughty smirk as they sit down in the theater to enjoy our latest Freak City Porno spectacular, Alien Sex Fiend From Mars. Great sex flick. Kim's in it. Mama too. Spence is. My sister Gina as well. Tyra Banks plays the alien sex fiend. Spence plays his favorite alter ego, Spence 69 The Bisexual Sex Robot. My older sister Gianna Michaels directs it and performs in it too. She did a great job. GREAT JOB!

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know anyone else was in here." Dan... he's one of our newer employees... says as he walks into the theater. He starts to walk out, but Kathie Lee stops him.

"No, no, Dan. It's fine. Come... come sit with us. You don't mind, do you, dear?" Kathie Lee asks Kim, mischievously smirking at her. Kim smirks right back.

"Of course not. Come sit between us, Dan." Kim tells him. Kathie Lee gets up and moves over a seat so Dan can squeeze in between them. We have large and very comfy, beige leather recliners in the theater so not much squeezing required actually. He walks over and sits down, smiling at both mega hotties, not believing his very, very good timing.

"Popcorn, dear?" Kathie Lee asks as they watch the movie. Dan grabs some, but notices a hole in the bottom of the bucket.

"Thanks... Did you know there's a hole in the bottom of the bucket?"

"Oh yes. It's for these..." Kathie Lee whips out her strapon. Kim too. Dan checks them both out. My ladies always have freaky sex on their mind so they were prepared for some naughty movie games by themselves. Dan being there only makes it naughtier.

"Aren't you bisexual, Dan. If I remember correctly." Kim smirks, wiggling her rubber cock. He nods, not knowing what to say.

"Well... that worked out perfectly, now didn't it?" Kathie Lee asks Kim. She nods and smirks. Then takes the bucket from Dan and slides it over her bright purple strapon. It sticks through the top of the popcorn as Kim holds it in her lap. She blows Dan a sexy kiss and he quickly gets the idea.

Dan leans over and starts sucking Kim's purple cock while Kathie Lee quickly fishes his outta his tight jeans. She sucks the soft cock as Dan sucks Kim's big rubber one. Kim smiles, happily watching herself getting felt up on screen by Spence 69 as she gets sucked off.

As Spence 69 starts ass fucking Captain Kim aboard the starship Pimpterprise, Dan quickly cums down Kathie Lee's throat. His dick got hard really quick and he hasn't had sex in awhile so he got a little over excited. Kathie Lee gulps it down with glee, enjoying the smooth, silky texture of his sweet, dick cream.

"Hey... Got the party started without me, damn." Steve blurts out as he enters the theater. Harry's old buddy tosses off his white cotton bathrobe and walks over to the girls and Dan. He rubs his big cock on Kathie Lee's cummy lips, winking at Kim and slapping Dan's ass after Kathie Lee pulls his tight jeans off.

"Nice ass, son." Steve compliments Dan, then looks over at the screen to see watch Kim take a deep anal dicking from our sex robot in her Captain's quarters. "Very nice, Kim. I do love that sweet ass of yours." He looks over at Kim, who blows him a sexy kiss.

Kathie Lee starts sucking Steve's nine incher as he pulls Dan up on his face s hands and knees while he's still slurping on Kim's purple strapon... popcorn and all.

"Gonna have to get me some more of that sweet ass, baby." Steve tells Kim. She playfully wiggles her eyebrows at him. "But first..." Steve pumps Kathie Lee's throat a couple of times, then pulls out. She looks up at him, all naughty and horny.

Kathie Lee spreads Dan's cheeks, spitting on his anus, then rubbing Steve's fat crown up and down it. She spits on that big dick, licking all over it too. Steve takes over, pushing into Dan's ass, fucking it slowly as Kathie Lee moves around behind Steve, spreading his own cheeks so she can tongue fuck his 65 year old, but fit ass.

As Lieutenant Kelly (Mama) comes into Captain Kim's quarters, joining in the fun on Kim's bed, Steve pounds Dan's very accepting ass, gripping his hips as Kim throat fucks him silly. He spits all in the popcorn, groaning and growling in delight from the rough double ended dicking he's getting.

Spence 69 pulls out of Captain Kim's ass on her bed... he's been doggy style ass fucking her... Lieutenant Kelly grabs the fat, thumping dick and furiously sucks it, right as he cums. The robot's gold chest plate flashes and beeps loudly, his gold helmet spinning wildly, side to side, as he cum dumps in into my mother's very talented... and very cum greedy... mouth. Mama sucks him clean licking all around the fat pink crown as she pops her mouth off it it repeatedly.

Spence 69 ends up flashing, beeping, and head spinning non stop... and pissing all over mama's... and Kim's... big, heaving titties. His warm, tangy urine splashes relentlessly off of those hefty, perfect globes, dripping continuously from all four rock hard and thumping nipples.

The freaky foursome in the theater concludes with Steve cumming in Dan's ass while he sucks on Kim's strapon, while she lays across three recliners... you can remove the armrests on all of 'em... and sucks Dan's dick, drinking his silky smooth cum. Kathie Lee keeps tongue fucking Steve's ass as he pulls out, letting his cock drip his cum down onto Kim's face. She let's go of Dan's cock and scoots back a little to suck on Steve's cum dripping rod, gorging herself on it.

Kathie Lee moves around to Dan's ass and starts sucking Steve's cum out if it while Steve takes pictures with Kathie Lee's phone.

"Freak City, Bitches!" Steve says with a cum happy chuckle. He watches the movie, and Kim and Kathie Lee as they all do their job being all freaky and slutty. Freak fucking city for sure, bitches!

"Now... how about some sweet booty loving for ol' Steve, sweetheart?" He winks down at Kim. She winks back, her mouth still sucking him dry.

"Mmmmhmmmm. Sounds yummy." Kim answers, moaning around his big dick. More freaky butt action for the world's greatest ass.

On screen, Tyra, the alien sex fiend from Mars gets triple fucked by Spence 69, Gina... and Gianna. The crew of the starship Pimpterprise is having an outta this world time in outer freaky space. Hahaha.

Over at the podcast studios...

I finally linked up with Giada. She was blowing Timmy... her assistant... in the girl's bathroom. Lana found her for me. She took over the blowjob duties on that eight inch white nerd dong for Giada, who ran out to meet me. She apologized repeatedly for being busy... she's sweet... but I didn't mind.

I love people fucking so it's cool to me... plus... we got some great cum swallowing action with Lana and Timmy in the bathroom. Win/win.

I ended up fucking Kaia silly... all night long. She ended up indeed sleeping with Kim and I... into the next afternoon after we fucked all night.

Lana ended up getting triple teamed by Harry and his buddies later in the evening. Kathie Lee made sure to take as many pics as she could for the site. Everything is filmed anyway. I have cameras all over the house, and everywhere else, so we never miss anything.

Spence ended up pissing in Jackie's black milf ass up in the porn hood in Van Nuys. He even performed in the movie too. It's not finished yet. I think he's doing another scene too. Mama told me the lineup, but I forgot.

I even got my blowjob from Latifah and her girlfriend to celebrate them getting back together. They came down to the house and spent the night. They sucked me off while Kim and I watched the rest of the Alien Sex Fiend From Mars again in the theater before I fucked Kaia. Busy day. Fun ass day too.

Join us next time and find out how Charlotte handles dropping the belt... and getting fucked afterwards. And check out our food trucks. More freaky, slutty fun at Freak City Inc. Freak City, Bitches!

By : DickThePimp


Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Kelly Does Freaky Shit Ch. 01 Kelly doing some freaky shit with me... and others.in Loving Wives
Everybody Loves James Pt. 01 It's good being loved.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Trailer Park Days of Our Lives Ch. 01 My freaky trailer park soap opera.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Nurse Booty Jennifer Lopez visits a man in the hospital.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Definitely Miami Ch. 01 Kelly Brook rents a yacht in Miami with two younger men.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories