Freak on a Leash

Story Info
Brother enters his Sister's domain.
3.3k words
3.68
32.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all activity portrayed is consensual. Enjoy!***

Craig, 18, was doing his usual surfing of the internet one night, trying to find something to satisfy him completely in this moment. He skimmed through all his usual sites of interest, but came up short on anything that popped out as what he needed. Then, he had a perfectly perverted thought; that he would check in on popular camming site, Wankie Talkie, for his sister's room, and see if she was still active on there.

Craig's sister, Frankie, 19, had been away from home now for three months, and, her presence was missed, especially by her brother, who likes to watch as she washes and changes clothes. He was feeling nostalgic for those private moments they shared. So, to his delight, he felt a rush of hormones cascade through his body as he scrolled down the trending page to find a familiar username, FuckFrankie, and clicked the link through.

In Frankie's room, she was hog-tied by a rope, laying down on her back, with her arms and legs hung suspended in the air by the taughtness of the rope binding, and, another woman, unfamiliar to Craig, was knelt next to her on the bed, holding to Frankie's pussy and clit a vibrating wand that was responding to queued tips from viewers. Her legs were shaking, and she was moaning in torturous ecstasy.

The chat was flooding with tips and comments of gratitude and adoration, and Craig was enraptured as many others at the sights and sounds from his sister, so, he reached down to his hard cock, and wanked himself off as he watched the ongoing pleasure being administered on screen.

It wasn't long before he finished, so aroused by what he was watching, but now he was wondering; where and who is this she is with? A quick scroll to her bio revealed a link to the performer called, Pleasant Cummings, and following the link revealed her cam currently offline, but her room subject read, "Welcome to the Hood, my House of Desires, and revel in the joy I bring with my angel, FuckFrankie."

Looking down at Pleasant Cummings' bio reveals a description reading, "Currently live with FuckFrankie in her room. Come and join us for an unforgettable experience." Craig went back to Frankie's room and watched, wanting to know more about this world of hers.

He left a private message on social media for her to ask if they could meet up at her new friend's place to visit her. And, after turning in to sleep for the night, Craig awoke to a reply from Frankie saying, "Sure. I've checked with my friend and we would be thrilled for you to come along and visit. Come to this address..."

Now, Craig finds himself at that detailed address and waits to be greeted. The door soon opens to reveal Frankie dressed in a full-body latex catsuit, and she greets her brother, saying, "Hi, Craig. It's certainly been a while since we saw each other. Come in," and she steps back to grant her brother entry into this house.

Craig, somewhat confused by his sister's greeting, asks, "What? No, Freak? No, Perv? I can't remember the last time you called me Craig."

Frankie closes the door behind him and answers, "Yeah, so? I'm kinda past all the teasing right now. Unless you want that? I am more than willing to if that's what you're in to."

Craig follows his sister into the kitchen, and she asks him, "Drink? I can make you coffee how you like it?"

Craig sits down on a bar stool at the kitchen island and says to Frankie, frankly, "Yeah, coffee would be nice thanks. Um, I'm just pleasantly surprised by not being teased by you after so many years. It's different, but I'm all for it. You are very different here, by the way. It's nice. I'm happy for you."

Frankie, turning to her brother whilst she waits for water to boil, says in response, "Thanks. I'm living here in the company of someone wonderful."

Craig interrupts her, saying, "I've seen her, Pleasant Cummings. I saw your stream last night."

Calmly and unfazed, Frankie asks, "Is that something you do regular?"

Craig replies, "No, that was the first time since... that time."

Frankie nods, and says plainly, "I don't mind. You are free to if you want. Feel free to tip if you like it," and she turns to pour drinks.

Craig asks, "Is that why you're living here away from home for so long? You're making money from this?"

Frankie brags, "I'm earning so much money. Pleasant and I have scheduled our rooms, mine for more casual play, and hers for the full experience her fans expect, and we share the takings equally from both rooms."

Craig remarks, "There was nothing casual about what you were doing last night!"

Frankie says, "Hm? Oh! The hog-tying. Yeah, that was hot. Almost as hot as this," and she passes across the kitchen island a mug of coffee to Craig and sets it down in front of him. She goes on to say, "I'm fortunate to be with Pleasant."

As Frankie says that, Pleasant walks in, dressed in a full-body latex catsuit not too dissimilar from Frankie's, and boasts, "Not as fortunate as I am to have you here. I love it," and she walks up to take a seat next to Craig at the kitchen island, and, as Frankie passes her a fresh mug of tea, she introduces herself to him, "I'm Pleasant Cummings. You must be Craig. I've been hearing all about you from Frankie."

Craig asks, "Is Pleasant your real name?"

Pleasant smiles, and replies, "Pleasant is just what I normally go by now, even to family, but I was born Angelina, and used to go by Angie before all this."

Craig asks, "So, your family knows what you do?"

Pleasant answers, "Yeah, well, the adults are fully aware, and the kids in the family don't need to know, but, most of the kids are teens now. If they happen to find me, we, as a family, open up to them knowing and are fully transparent. I have no shame doing this. It's a service. And, it's one with boundaries. You know them, and don't cross them."

Craig curiously asks, "So, your family knows about all this? What about this house? Was it an inheritance?"

Pleasant responds, "This house is fully bought and paid for from my earnings. Not exactly cheap, either. And, to answer your other question, yes, everyone who should know about this knows, and we respect each other's boundaries. I'm a young business woman, not much older than you, at 22, and I am successful, so, my family is ultimately proud of me, and, yes, it's unusual; rather, unconventional, but it's a thing."

Craig asks Pleasant, "What's the deal with you two? How did you come to be living together all of a sudden?"

Pleasant candidly replies, "We met through WT. Your sister was a regular in my room for a while. I recognised her username popping up regularly, and, she got tipping me, and, eventually starting messaging me through the site. I checked out her streams too, and I messaged her back, and, we decided that we should get together and try streaming as a couple. She came... and then, she came," she explains to giggling from Frankie.

Controlling the urge to laugh herself, Pleasant continues, "I invited her for a week, which became a month, and now longer."

Craig asks, "Because she makes you more money?"

Pleasant calmly and candidly responds, telling Craig, "It's not about money, and, I do perfectly well without Frankie in that regard. The reason why I've been keeping your sister around is because I like her; a lot. Even, in love with her. I am crazy about her, and would do anything for her."

As she finishes speaking, Pleasant stares across the kitchen island at Frankie and smiles broadly as Frankie beams a bright smile back at her, breathing deeply to maintain poise and composure.

Craig gulps some coffee as he takes in the news that his sister is apparently in love, and he turns to Frankie and asks, "So, you feel the same way about her, Frankie?"

Frankie calmly asks, "Do you have a problem with it?"

Craig sits for a moment to think before answering, "Why would I have a problem with it? You're happy, right? So, I'm happy for you."

Frankie asks him, "You don't seem particularly happy?"

Craig quickly replies, "I am. It's just that I've never known you to admit you're in love with anyone."

Frankie probes, "Is it because I'm with a woman?"

Craig responds, "No. I've seen you kissing women before at college. That doesn't surprise me."

Frankie asks, "Are you okay?"

Craig says, frankly, "I'm just processing all of this. It's three months of your life I'm catching up on in a few minutes. I'm also adjusting to you not being all bitchy, and showing concern about me."

Frankie giggles a little, and comments, "That's fair."

Pleasant says to Craig, "When you're done with your drink, we would like to show you something."

Craig asks her, "Like what?"

Pleasant replies cryptically, "You will see, and find pleasure."

After they all finish in the kitchen, Frankie and Pleasant escort Craig to their studio room, and Pleasant announces, "Welcome, Craig, to the House of Desires. This is a safe space where we can truly get to know each other, and everything stays contained within the confines of these four walls."

Craig notices the bed first, and the arranged toys around the perimeter of the room, and the computer and camera set up along the one wall, and asks, "Are we live, or recording?"

Pleasant assures him, "No. We are not allowed to show anyone who isn't known and verified by the site, plus, this is private between the three of us."

Craig gets more and more nervous the longer he stays in this room, especially with two women clad in form-fitting latex and surrounded by so many sex toys, many of which he couldn't name nor describe.

Frankie stands behind Craig and pulls off his jacket, then his shirt, then kneels down to unlace his trainers and remove them before sliding off his tracksuit bottoms and his boxers, leaving the young man in nothing but his socks.

Pleasant, meanwhile, walks over to a cabinet filled with many different sex toys and gear, and she picks up a stainless steel cage. She approaches Craig and stands in front of him, and says, "Relax," as she pulls his balls and penis through a steel ring and presses the cage down on his cock to the ring as it throbs to the touch. He feels the cool steel against his exposed flesh and skin as Pleasant puts a pin in to attach the cage to the ring, and she hooks a pad lock to hold them together and locks it, removes the key, and steps back.

Craig nervously asks, "What's this?"

Pleasant explains, "A chastity cage, designed to limit your pleasure."

Craig tugs on the cage, trying to pull it off, but to no avail, and says, "It's not very big."

Pleasant says, "That's the point."

Frankie meanwhile rubs up and down Craig's legs, stimulating his arousal, and making his cock grow, but contacting the sides of the cage, cool to the touch, interrupting his enjoyment. Frankie walks around seductively to Craig's front whilst running her hands along his body, and Craig winces as his cock tries to expand in the cage.

Pleasant offers to Craig, "Sit down. Relax."

Craig walks over to, and sits on the bottom end of the bed, facing the computer equipment. He begins to tremble slightly, nervously in anticipation about what is to unfold.

Frankie walks up to Pleasant, both stood in front of Craig, and they caress each other's latex catsuits seductively. Craig begins to get even more aroused and says worriedly, "But, I'm going to get hard, and, it's big, and this cage is too small. What's going to happen?"

Frankie confirms aloud, "It's true. His cock is nice and long. So yummy."

Hearing Frankie's words, and seeing her embrace with Pleasant, his cock throbs bigger, bulging through the bars of the steel cage to an uncomfortable moan from Craig as he breathily begs, "Take it off! Take it off!," but Frankie and Pleasant continue to caress, unheeding Craig's plight.

Craig goes to stand and asks, "Where's that key?"

Pleasant turns to him and presses a latex-covered hand to his chest and commands, "Sit down. Do as I say, and I will grant you everything you deserve."

Craig obeys and asks, "Well? Do it then. Let me loose from this thing now."

Pleasant says, "I've been hearing all about you." Frankie starts to dance in front of Craig; the lights gleaming off the shiny latex-laden curves of her body as she moves and begins to mime as if she is washing herself down in the shower, but more exaggeratedly and sexily.

Pleasant sits down beside Craig, cradling behind his shoulders with one arm, and with her other hand rubbing his thigh as she says, "I hear you like to watch while she's in the shower, and while she gets dressed and undressed in her room."

Craig's cock swells up more in it's cage, causing more discomfort as it tries to push itself free, prompting a loud and sustained scream from him as he tries to writhe around to find some relief, but Pleasant firmly holds Craig, shushing him as his scream becomes a whimper as she says in his ear, "You are a bad boy."

Craig sits, staring off to the side, anywhere other than his seductive sister, as Pleasant continues to speak softly, "You are weak. Fumbling at every urge. Turning to whoever is near to satiate your trifling pleasure. And, she is there for you. She is such a good sister to you that she allowed it. She always knew."

Craig suddenly grows even harder than before, bulging like a balloon through the bars of the steel cage. Tears start to stream down his cheeks as he moans, groans, and screams, unable to stem his arousal. Pleasant goes on saying, "She always knew you were watching. Confessed, even, that she liked it, but, she never once wanted to go beyond that. In her mind, she was allowing her little brother to relieve himself. A kindness. One that you had taken advantage of."

Craig whimpers, shaking in Pleasant's arms as he tries his hardest to not get hard. Frankie stops dancing though, to Craig's relief, but, then, she lowers herself down onto her knees, and sits in front of her brother, parting his legs, rubbing his inner thighs with her latex-covered hands as Pleasant asks to him, "Do you remember when she first started camming? You found out. You're both young, and hungry for attention, I get it, but, you asked for something from your sister."

Frankie leans down and licks up Craig's caged cock into her mouth, making sure to look up as she does it, staring at his face as he screams and squirms, feeling the warmth of his sister's tongue and saliva against his cock as it tries to grow inside the cage. Pleasant holds him as still as she can as he feels the steel constricting him as his cock tries to enjoy the sensation of his sister's mouth and tongue.

Pleasant shushes Craig consolingly, almost motherly, offering, "Here. Lay down. Relax. Come up onto the bed." Craig is helped up onto the bed by the two women as he lays down centrally. All the weight of his body supported beneath him like a soft but firm cloud.

Pleasant strokes Craig's chest, and leans over to say, "I want to see you two get along." As Frankie straddles Craig's waist and leans over him, she looks down on his face as she grips the cage in her hand, fondling it softly in her fingers. Pleasant repositions herself to sit behind Craig's head, holding it in her hands between her legs, nestled neatly in her crotch.

Craig recalls the time, months ago, when the family was together during a power outage, and, Pleasant says to him, "You all know what you did that night. Frankie didn't want to do anything with you, but, your mother insisted, and, she isn't here, but, you still had the power. You had the control, and, you decided to impose yourself on your sister," as she says this, Frankie lowers herself onto the cage, absorbing it into her pussy, the warmness and wetness engorging Craig's caged cock to searing pain as Pleasant holds his head in place, and eyes open, as he screams.

Pleasant shushes Craig, and calmly continues, "She confesses, she was willing at the time to allow you to do what you did. She could easily have left at any time. But, she tells me that she was uncomfortable about doing what she did with you, beforehand, during, and wrestled with the thoughts after. She was seduced by her raw sexual desires, and your body is impressive. Still, she never enjoyed what she did. She was simply scratching an itch. It meant more to you than it did to her, and, it was because of that which lead her to going through with it. Because she loves you, she wanted to take care of you, but, she wants it to be made clear that she won't be so giving again."

Craig's body spasms and screams as he watches his sister ride him, and she dismounts and zips up the zipper at her crotch as she looks down to watch cum drizzle in all directions around and over the bars of the cage as he orgasms at last.

Pleasant asks to Craig, "Why did you come here? You saw the two of us streaming because you were horny, and, you thought you could come here to my home and use your sister as you please. That is not okay. You are very, very bad. What Frankie told me was incredibly difficult for her to say. She is so brave to confide in me, and, I will respect every word she said, and keep her secret as my own. You need to stop with these desires. She truly loves you and wants the best for you, and wants to be there for you as your big sister, but there are places she should never go with you, and things she should never do."

Frankie says to her brother, frankly, "I really do love you, Craig. You need to get out there and find someone who will be there for you when you need. I won't be any more. I'm loving life here with Mistress Cummings, Pleasant, and, I hope you find someone for yourself too. However it seemed with my bitchiness and teasing before, you are my brother, and you mean the world to me. I'm sorry for putting you through this pain and discomfort just now, but, I needed you to know how you made me feel."

Pleasant hands over to Frankie the key to the pad lock holding the steel cage, and Frankie unlocks it and removes the cage and the ring from Craig, She asks him, "Are you okay?"

Craig, still sobbing from all the pain and discomfort he just felt as he feels the relief of his cock being unbound from it's prison, takes a few deep breaths and says, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I never thought about how you felt in those moments; Just about myself. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

Frankie calmly asks him again, "Are you okay?"

Craig replies, "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm sore, but I'll live. I love you."

Frankie says in reply, "I love you too."

Pleasant asks, "Who wants a threesome?," and, they all laugh.

Craig moans and grabs his cock, and says, "Don't make me laugh, or horny. It's sore."

Frankie says, "Let's change into something more appropriate and find a film to watch or something."