Getting Help from My Sister

Story Info
Brother gets help from his little sister when his gf won’t.
2.8k words
4.51
75.1k
132

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My little sister was a cheerleader and a slut. I always heard stories in school of who she had fucked and most of my friends wanted nothing more than to fuck her. It was annoying but you got used to it, and anyway she was a great sister and we always got along great.

Whenever I had a girlfriend she was super supportive and told me how cute they were.

This summer our parents had decided to go on a two week vacation alone, so me and my sister would be home alone. She was gonna be busy with her cheerleading and i had planned on spending some extra time with my girlfriend Janet.

When I got home from school one day my sister Nora was sitting in the kitchen eating. I got a glass of water and sat down too.

"Why isn't Janet with? With our parents gone I though you guys would be here fucking all the time?"

Nora actually talks like that, she thinks everyone has as much sex as her.

"Nah, we don't actually do it that much".

"But you fuck? You're not a virgin right?"

"No I'm not not and we do have sex, just not very much."

"Why not? You are goodlooking and so is she. Is your cock small?"

"Come on Nora, give me a break."

"I'm sorry, but why don't you fuck more?"

"She is not that into it I guess, I would love to have more sex."

"So like she says no? Or what?"

"Yeah, usually, like she's not in the mood or something like that."

"God what a waste, why do you even have a boyfriend if you don't want cock?"

"I don't know, but it's ok, I don't mind."

"You don't mind? Come on Matt, you don't want to fuck her? Is she a boring fuck?"

"No no she is great and she has a really nice body."

"So when she says no does she suck your cock instead?"

"Please Nora it's ok, I'm not sure I wanna talk about this with my little sister."

"That means she totally doesn't. That's not ok and definitely not when it involves my brother."

"She just doesn't like it. I don't mind."

"Pleeeeease, all boys loves to get their cock sucked, trust me. So like she has never done it?"

"No."

"Wtf! That's the best part. I mean what's the point if you can't get a nice cock in your mouth."

"Do you always talk like this?"

"You don't approve or what?"

"It's ok, I guess I'm just not used to it."

"Do you want me to talk to her?"

"Please god no!!"

"Ok ok, just trying to help my brother."

I left to go and watch some TV and after awhile Nora came and sat down in the sofa. There was some movie on with aliens but I had a hard time focusing after our conversation. The problem was that Nora was right, I had hoped that me and Janet would have more sex and I would love for her to give me blowjobs. I've only gotten one and that was from a girl at prom. Since then I really wanted more.

And now I could not stop thinking of Nora handing them out like candy, which it sounded like. She had always been pretty and guys had always liked her. She was short and skinny, had long red hair with very green eyes. She was almost flat but had some small breasts that she always squeezed into tiny t-shirts. She was not very curvy but had a nice round small ass. She noticed that I looked at her

"What are you thinking about?"

"Sorry if it is none of my buisness but do you always go down on guys you are with?"

"Yes of course."

"Ok."

"Has Janet never sucked your cock?"

"No."

"Never?"

"No."

"That's not ok. But it has happened to you right? I mean with other girls."

"One time."

"Wtf! One girl, or like only one time?"

"Only one time."

"I'm sorry, that's not ok."

"Yeah."

We were both quiet for awhile watching the movie. Nora looked at me.

"How big are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"How big is your cock?"

"Come on sis."

"I'm serious. I know you have measured it, all guys have."

"Really, you know that?"

"Trust me."

"7"

"That is a good size. You should feel good."

"Really? Or are you just being nice?"

"No i'm serious, that is a good size."

We got quiet again and the movie ended and I started flipping between the channels.

"Do you want me to do it?"

"Do what?"

"You know?"

"For real? Why? And like no, you are my little sister."

"Because I care about you and I feel bad for you. And like sucking cock is not real sex anyway. So like if you want me to I can do it. I don't mind."

I didn't know what to say. But yes I wanted a bj really bad and all this talk had made me really hard. But she was my sister and the whole situation was really weird.

"Ok, you don't have answer. We will do like this. I will give you a blowjob. Now. And if you don't like it you can tell me to stop. I don't mind."

With that she stood up and walked over. She sat down on her knees in front of me and started unbuttoning my pants. I just sat there, I didn't know what to do. She pulled down my pants and my underwear.

"Oh good, you are already hard that makes it easier."

And with that she took my cock in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down taking my cock as far into her mouth as she could. It felt amazing and I just leaned back and enjoyed it. Then suddenly she let my cock slip out of her small mouth.

"I'm sorry I forgot to ask, do you wanna cum in my mouth or on my face?"

"What?", I just stared at her.

"Nevermind, I can swallow."

And with that she deep throated my whole cock until her lips touched my belly. Then she slowly let out it with a huge thick string of saliva hanging between her lips and my cock.

"Has anyone ever said you have a wonderful cock?"

She looked at me with her bright green eyes and once again started sucking my cock while never breaking eye contact. I was so close now that my cock started twitching and Nora right away took the whole thing down her throat and when I came she did not spill a drop.

I just closed my eyes and sat there.

"Did you like it?"

"That was amazing."

"Cool! Yeah, I think I'm pretty good. Maybe next time I let you facefuck me."

And with that she left.

I just sat there.

What the hell had happened?

I didn't know how to feel about it.

Yes, it was amazing, but it was my sister. And yes, she was pretty, probably even hot, but still my sister.

And what did she mean by next time?

The next morning when I got up Nora had already left for cheerleading practice. I spent the morning just being lazy and thinking about last night. I still could not wrap my head around what had happened but decided that even though it had been amazing we should probably stop there.

That's when Nora came home. She wore her cheerleading outfit and had her hair in two braids. The top was very tight and you could totally see her small breasts. Her skirt was wide and super short showing of her round ass. She looked at me and spun around.

"What do you think? Pretty enough to make you hard?"

I didn't know what to say so I just stood there. Staring.

"I know I don't have Janet's huge tits but.. btw do you prefer that? Are you a tits guy? Do you fuck her tits?"

"What?"

"Do you fuck her tits? I would if I had a cock."

"Erm, I haven't."

"Why not? She said no?"

"I haven't asked."

"Ok brother, sit down we need to talk."

So I sat down. I felt like I had totally lost control of the situation.

"Why haven't you asked her?"

"I don't know."

"Do you wanna fuck her tits."

"I guess... or yes. Yes I do."

"Then you have to ask her. Nothing will happen unless you ask. Do you ask for blowjobs?"

"Not really."

"Come on!! You are a goodlooking guy with a great cock! You need to tell girls what you want."

"Ok. But it's not that easy."

"Why not?"

"I don't know."

"You are hopeless! So does that mean you are a tits guy? You like big tits?"

"Erm.. hers are great, but I guess I am more of an ass guy."

"Yeah? So my tits are ok? You think I'm sexy?"

"Sis you have a great body."

"Ass too?"

And she stood up and turned around and bent over so her short skirt rode up and showed her small round ass in only a flimsy thong.

"Yes... erm, yes you have."

"Thank you!!"

She sat down again.

"Do you fuck her in the ass?"

"What? No!"

"Why not, if you are an ass man?"

"I don't know."

-"She doesn't want to or you don't want to?"

"I don't know. I mean I would love to but like I never have."

"Hmm, ok. Shit answer. But you are my brother so I forgive you. So do you wanna facefuck me?"

"What?"

"You know you repeat yourself a lot right?"

"Yeah, I guess, but..."

"Guys loove to facefuck. It doesn't really do anything for me. But you are my brother and I think you deserve it. And anyway, your cock was great."

She was grinning at me.

"I can wear my uniform, it turns some guys on. Come on!"

She took my hand and led me into her room. There she laid down on her bed with her head laying slightly over the edge.

"Come on, drop your pants and put your legs on each side of my face and just start fucking my mouth. I will probably gag a bit but that's ok I'm used to it."

Looking at her laying there I had gotten rock hard, but before I could do anything she had unbottoned my pants and taken out my cock. She opened her mouth and looked at me with those eyes. I couldnt help myself I just took my cock and pressed it deep into her mouth. Since her head was upside down I could see the bulge going down her throat. I started fucking her mouth with all my power. Just shoving it in and out watching the bulge in her throat going up and down. She was gagging loudly and streams of saliva was running out from her mouth down over her eyes. Bubbles were coming out of her nose and she didn't do a thing, just let me fuck her throat. She had asked me yesterday if I wanted to cum in her face and that had always been a fantasy of mine so I decided I was gonna do that. But before that I kept fucking her face which was now red and covered in thick saliva running down into her hair. I pulled my cock out and shot burst after burst into her face. In her eyes, in her hair over her nose and her mouth. I came so much and it just kept coming. When I was done she sat up and looked at me.

"Did you like it?"

"It was great."

"Did you like cumming in my face?"

"I loved it."

I looked at her and she was so beautiful, her mascara had been running in streaks down her face and she had cum in her hair and all over her nose and mouth and in her eyes. It was so hot. And just like she had read my mind she said.

"You can take a photo if you want."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, you are my brother."

I quickly picked up my phone and took a bunch of photos of her face. I had a feeling I was gonna masturbate a lot to them.

"If you are done I need to take a shower. And now you can tell your friends that you facefucked a cheerleader."

And with that she left the room and I just sat there. Why wasn't Janet like my sister? Why didn't Janet let me do things like that? God, I'd love to dating someone like Nora. Someone who loved sex and just wanted to do things. I guess I was lost in thoughts for awhile because suddenly my sister walked into the room wearing only a towel.

"Are you still in my room?"

"What you mean still? You just left."

"Dude it's been like half an hour at least. I had a really hard time getting all your cum out of my hair."

"Sorry about that."

"Don't be sorry. You loved it right?"

"I did."

"There you go! Now you can do that to Janet. After you fuck her huge tits."

"She would never let me."

"I'm sorry. Janet seems kinda boring."

"I don't know."

"Yes she is. She has huge fuckable tits and she knows you are an ass man but doesn't let you fuck her ass. That's boring."

"But... "

"You wan't to right?"

"What do you mean?"

She dropped her towel and stood in front of me completely naked. She had a short skinny body with small tits that looked amazing on her and a totally bald pussy. She was so incredibly sexy.

"I know you can't fuck my tits but do you wanna fuck my ass?"

"But sis, we are siblings?"

"So what, I didn't ask you to fuck my pussy did I?"

"But still."

"What do you mean but still?"

She spun around for me.

"Do you find me sexy, do you find me attractive? Do you wanna fuck me in the ass?"

"Yes, but... "

"Great come on. I got some lube in my bedside table. Get naked."

She took out a tube and got on all four on the bed.

"Do you want me like this?"

I quickly took my clothes off and my cock was rock hard. My sister squeezed out some lube and started stroking it. Then she put some more on her fingers and started pushing them in her ass. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. So for a bit I just stood there watching her fingerfucking herself in the ass while I slowy stroked my cock. My sister turned around and looked at me with a huge smile.

"You like this? You like watching me finger my ass?"

"It's beautiful sis."

"Good! Now come over and shove that gorgeous cock deep in my ass."

I got up behind her on the bed and grabbed her hips and slowly inserted my cock in her ass. It was so tight and felt so good. My sister moaned and started breathing loudly.

"Fuck that's big. Be careful."

I continued to slowly push it all the way in. It was the best feeling I've ever felt. My sister started fingering her pussy.

"Just keep it like that for second let me get used to it. Fuck it feels good though. Janet is missing out."

She looked at me and smiled.

"Now fuck me!"

I started fucking her ass while holding her hips. Just watching my cock go in and out of her asshole was amazing. And the whole time she fingered her pussy and moaned. I knew I was not gonna be able to last very long, and from the intensity of my sisters fingers in her pussy I think she knew too.

"Are you close?"

"Soon sis, not yet."

"Good, let know coz I'm gonna give you something no good girl ever will."

I had no idea what she was talking about and I didn't care, it was my first assfucking and I loved every second off. And especially watching my skinny little sister moaning while my cock was filling up her tiny asshole. But I felt I was really close to cumming and told her so. She quickly moved so my cock fell out and turned around and took the cock straight from her asshole deep into her mouth. Just seeing her with my sloppy cock that had just been deep in her asshole now fully in her mouth made me shoot right away. And I kept cumming, my sister swallowed as best she could but cum was still spilling out of her mouth and dropping down on her tits. When I was done I took the cock out of her mouth.

"You liked the Atm?"

"Yeah I didnt expect that. It was amazing. You are seriously really good."

"Now you can tell Janet you want atm."

She smiled with her whole face.

"I'm just happy I can help my big brother."