Freak Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom! We can't--!"

She cut off my complaint, "Sshhhh. Let me show you what love is all about." Her forefinger and thumb were rubbing my knob between them, while her other fingers squeezed my shaft firmly. I was fully erect. A groan escaped my throat from the new sensations of someone other than me playing with my cock.

She rose up on her elbow to look at me. "You're still a virgin-- right?" I was embarrassed to answer, but nodded anyway. Her hand working on me had my brains scrambled. As much as I felt that I should stop her, I had no will to do so. "I'm going to fix that! Okay, honey? It's so beautiful to have sex with someone you care for. I want to teach you what it's all about."

All I could do was groan loudly again as her hand moved further down my shaft and began to pump my skin up and down. Nodding, I gave in. "Close your eyes. I'm that cute girl you're dying to fuck at the party. She's gonna to kiss you now."

When her lips pressed against mine, I tried to picture Jenni's face. I accepted her tongue into my mouth, just like I had at the party earlier when we started to make out. Her breath was hot and her mouth liquid. It was a beautiful kiss causing my cock to become harder than I had ever felt it before.

When she stopped, I had really believed it was someone else that I was kissing. I opened my eyes to discover my mom's face just a few inches from mine. Her hand was down near my balls now. The sensations she was generating in my body were indescribable. Spreading my legs apart, I turned on my back, her body sliding with me. She was rubbing her thigh up and down on mine as she gazed into my eyes.

"Feel my pussy, baby. It's wet and wants your fingers to play with it." I was no longer thinking of Jenni. My passion was so high, I just needed my mom's mouth right now. This time, I kissed her, jamming my tongue in her mouth with my rising lust. My panic demons were nowhere to be found. Somehow, she must have vanquished them. As I reached down to find her heat, she rose and straddled my leg, giving me better access. My hand slid down her belly until my fingers touched a woman's cunt for the first time.

While I explored her wetness, my fingers rubbing between her labia, her other hand entered play, cupping my balls and fingering me. Breaking our kiss, she rose up. "That's it, baby! I love you touching me. Put your fingers in my hole. Explore what a woman feels like when she is horny and needs to be fucked!"

I probed for her pussy until a finger slipped in. She was hot, my other fingers growing sticky from her fluids. I examined her body, her nipples trying to rip from her tits. Then looked down to her belly which was contracting rapidly as I fingered her. Finally lookig at where my hand was touching her. It all felt so surreal as I felt a burning in my balls like a rising fire.

Shit! I was beginning to climax! It was really close. I tried to suppress it, but it was too late. "Mom! I'm-- I'm gonna!... Aahhhh-- ahhh!"

"It's okay, honey. Cum for mommy." Her hand was vigorously pumping on my shaft as my sperm jetted up and out into the air, splashing all over my chest and belly. My pelvis jerked upward repeatedly as my cum fired out. While I groaned and grunted, she slid down. I felt her tongue on my skin as she licked up my seed. When I finally calmed back down, I felt her mouth for the first time on my knob, sucking and swallowing what was left inside me. I held her head in my hands as I quivered with the last of my orgasm.

"Sorry. I've never-- I didn't mean to... " I searched for an explanation, but couldn't find one.

"It's okay, sweetie. We've just started." She kissed her way up my body until she was at my mouth once more. After a erotic tonguing, she directed me, "Let me lay back and you get between my legs. I want to teach you how to pleasure a woman." We swapped places. She had me lay on my belly where I could watch while she showed me her secret spots. I'd seen enough porn to not be an idiot, but it was one thing to see it on a computer, and quite another to have one right in front of your face while you learned from your mom.

My mom! This was my mom's pussy I was staring at, her legs parted wide. "Just listen to my instructions and try to relax." As she told me what to do, I followed her precisely. "Make your tongue flat and lick me slowly from the bottom up to my clit. You can also use just the tip of your tongue and do the same." She let me make several passes until she moaned. " Uumm. Yeah, like that." She shivered against my face.

"My clit is hiding just under that hood at the top. Poke at it with your tongue tip and then try sucking on it. You can alternate all of these things to make it more exciting." It wasn't very long until she cried out, "Ooww-- oowwhh! Yes! Good!"

She squirmed excitedly, her fingers in my hair as I pleasured her. The taste was a little salty, but wonderful! Her fragrance was like something I had never experienced before. It was hard to describe, but I loved it.

"Put two fingers inside me with your palm up." She waited until I had them inside her wet, hot hole. "My sensitive spot-- some call it a 'g-spot'-- is on the back side of where my clit is. Feel around for a rough patch of skin." She kept squirming while I searched inside. "There! Oowwhh! Right there!" Her belly jerked as I massaged the sensitive area. Then her head fell back, and she groaned so loud that it shocked me.

Hands clamped hard on the back of my head, pulling my hair. "Stop, baby-- stop! I just wanted you to feel it." She sighed, stroking my hair. "It may not be at the same place on every woman. Some may not have that spot at all. But, if they do, it will drive them wild!"

Scooting up on the bed, she leaned back against the headboard. "Get on your knees and come here, honey." By showing me everything I was afraid of, my panic was so far removed that I no longer believed it would ever return. As I came nearer, she reached out and took my prick in her hand, lifting it close to her face to study it.

"You have a beautiful cock, Luke." I was getting hard again. Her words, plus the way she was tenderly holding and examining me, were overpowering. "Any sane woman would love to have you put this inside her. Most would love to just suck you dry-- me included! Relax and let mommy show you how much she loves your cock." Her emotional words sent a shudder through me.

She looked up into my eyes with an expression that was so erotic, it took my breath away. Her tongue came out and flicked around my tip. Fingers lustfully wrapped my shaft, pumping my skin up and down. She played with me a minute, then she engulfed me with her mouth. The sheer explosion of sensations her wet, sucking attention was creating made the groan I let loose seem tame, compared to the rush of pleasure that flashed through my groin.

With my hands clamped on either side of her face, I shuddered for her before she took more of my cock in her mouth -- or was it her throat? I was buried so deep inside that most of my shaft had vanished. It had to be down her throat. Was she deepthroating me?

She unexpectedly came all the way off my dick to stare at me, a string of fluids arcing between my knob and her lips. She licked it up with a wicked smile. "Time to lose your virginity, baby boy. I'm gonna fuck you now." She sat up higher, directing me, "Lay back, honey. I need you inside me."

Moving back on the bed, I leaned on my elbows as she followed me, straddling my hips. The look on her face was one of hunger. On her knees, she locked eyes with me once more, grabbing my shaft and rubbing my knob between her wetness while licking her lips. I almost came just from the way she was devouring me with her gaze. I looked down at her pussy as she sought her hole with my tip then slowly impaled herself on me. The heat of her tunnel was immediately noticeable, sending a quiver of new feelings into my balls. Sinking further down caused a white heat to creep through my pelvis and up my spine.

Her wicked grin told me she was enjoying it as much as I was. When I reached the end, my tip pushing against the bottom of her liquid-fire tunnel, she started using muscles inside to squeeze and tug on my buried flesh. This was something that porn never showed or talked about. She sat on my belly and taught me what a woman could do if she wanted to.

"My baby boy is not a virgin anymore." She smiled with an expression that was unfathomable. "And his cock is in the tunnel where he came from." She shivered on me and closed her eyes. The image she had just described also sent a tremor through me. I was fucking my mom! I would never be the same again. WE... would never be the same together like we were before.

When her eyes opened, they were watery, a tear spilling from the corner of one. "I'm going to fuck you for a while. Then you're gonna fuck me." Placing her hands on my chest, she began to ride me. The feelings she was generating inside my body were beyond amazing. Had I known this would be what it was like, nothing would have stopped me. I had to close my eyes and just absorb all that I was experiencing.

Her lips touched my mouth. I opened it to accept her tongue and her love. While the heat in my crotch was building, I wrapped her in my arms, our tongues playing while her hips never stopped moving. It felt like an eternity until she pulled away and sat back up.

"Any woman who wouldn't want to be fucked by you would have to be crazy." Holding out her arms to me she went on, "Grab me, flip me on my back, and fuck me, baby."

Her arms wrapped my neck as I lifted her and planted her on her back, her legs locking around my hips while we settled in. My cock never left her. I took up the rhythm she had used on me. She watched my expression while I pumped into her, a sweet smile crossing her lips as we moved together.

"You're such a strong and forceful man, take control of me and have your way with my body. Pound me hard, then slow and long. Position my body how you want. A woman usually loves it when you take charge." I began to try her suggestions, slamming my hips down powerfully for a time, then slowly rocking into her. "Get on your knees and force my legs to my chest or spread them wide while you fuck me. Do whatever comes into your head . That's what I like! When you feel like you might be cumming, slow down and use your hands on me-- my tits-- my clit! Put your fingers in my mouth. Let me suck on them."

When I rose to my knees, she drew her legs to her chest, licking her lips as she prepared for me to take over. And-- I did! I tried everything she had mentioned, and more. "Use your weight and fuck me senseless! Hold me down. Fuck me, baby. Fuck your mommy hard!"

As we moved together, she quit talking, turning into a moaning, quivering, clawing animal beneath me. Her nails dug into my skin and scratched my thighs, until I pinned her arms above her head and ravished her. Grunting myself, her screams of pleasure along with the slapping of our bodies together echoed through the room while we climbed a heavenly mountain of lust. A savage beast emerged from me that I didn't know existed, trying to make her pleasure match mine.

Somewhere along the line, she couldn't take anymore, erupting in her climax. As I watched her writhing beneath me, my cock like a piston penetrating her pussy lips, I knew I was cumming as well. The bellow that sounded out as I discharged my seed into her belly was that of a primal being, not me. I watched her head rocking side to side while I unloaded into her. She squealed with each spurt she received.

With one final, violent thrust, my back arched, my eyes closed as my vision went blank, then I collapsed on top of her. I was instantly enveloped by her, arms and legs locking around me as I shuddered the last of my cum into her. Her breath was hot and panting in my ear. Her hands were roving over my body, gripping my ass cheeks as they flexed to push the last of my semen out.

"Oh baby! Oohhh my!" she whispered in a raspy voice.

"Shit, mom! I came inside you!" I was out of breath and hoarse.

"Don't worry, honey. I had my tubes tied years ago. I didn't want any more babies with your father."

We laid together, slowly recovering and holding each other tight for a long time, until she spoke again, "That was fantastic! You're gonna be a great lover."

"Thanks to you. I might never have gotten this far without you." I kissed her cheek which caused her to turn her face to me. Her expression was angelic. "I love you, mom."

Her hand moved through my hair to the back of my neck where she caressed me. "And I love you, baby." We kissed once more, a gentle, probing and long one of mutual happiness. "Come to my bed with me. We can sleep better there, Luke."

In her bed, she cuddled into me. As I ran over in my mind the momentous evening that had just transpired, she was soon asleep. A few minutes later, I joined her.

******

I was in bed alone, the bright morning light streaming into the room. According to the clock on the table, it was almost 9. Good thing it was Saturday, because I had crashed pretty hard. Getting up, I noticed a slight headache and headed to the bathroom to grab an aspirin, followed by a trip to my bedroom to throw on some boxers.

Mom was sitting at the dining table, drinking her coffee and reading the newspaper like she always did. Clad in her white robe, she looked up as I came nearer. "Morning, sleepyhead. Come give me a kiss."

"Morning, mom." As I came to her, I wondered how I should kiss her, but she took the lead, pulling my face in and sticking her tongue in my mouth for a lover's kiss. It was going to take me a while to get use to the fact that our relationship had forever changed. This point was made clearer when she groped my dick through my underwear.

"Want me to make you some breakfast, baby?" she asked after releasing me.

"I'll just grab some cereal and juice, mom. Thanks anyway."

As I ate, she kept looking at me with a smirk on her face. I returned her smiles and continued to devour my food. "Oh! Lucie called a bit ago. She's coming over this afternoon and may spend the night here."

It had been a couple of months since I had seen my sister, so it would be good to have her visit. Growing up, we had always been pretty close, but didn't get to see much of each other since she had moved in with her lover, Sheri. Sis had never been very happy with her male relationships, running back to her BFF after each failure with a man. They rented their own place about a year ago, and made no attempt to disguise the fact that they were a couple.

As I sat there thinking about Lucie, mom finished her coffee and came over to me. Swinging her leg over, she straddled my body and sat down. With her arms around my neck, she stared at me. "Are you okay with what happened last night? I know, I am."

She loved running her hand through my hair. She had done it all my life. She studied my expression while waiting for my answer. Not saying a word, I untied the belt and opened her robe. She was naked underneath. Very slowly, I ogled her, starting with her face, moving to her breasts-- nipples as hard as they were last night-- finally, to her pussy which appeared wet. I slid two fingers inside her-- she was wet-- then brought them to my face. As I gazed at her, I smelled her scent, then licked them clean. She shivered hard, a look of utter joy swept over her .

"I want you to teach me everything you know about how to please you. Then I'm going to please you until you can't walk anymore." Her expression shifted to disbelief.

"Oohhh my!" she said with a protracted sigh before she dove into me, hugging me so hard I thought she would cut me in two. After a minute, she leaned back with watery eyes. "Do you have any idea what your words just did to me?"

"Made you happy, I hope." I smiled because I knew I had.

"More than happy, honey. I must have done something right when I raised you. Your father would never have said something like that."

"I'm not dad. Some of the things I recall him doing to you, Lucie, and me, made me want to make sure I was never like him. I'd rather not talk about that asshole, mom."

"You and me both, baby." She wiggled her butt on my legs. "I need a shower. Want to join me?"

"Yes! Let me finish my breakfast and I'll meet you there." She leaned in for a quick, sexy kiss before climbing off. Standing beside my chair, smiling, she made an exaggerated display of removing her robe.

"You make me feel like a real woman-- been a long time since I felt this way, baby." Giving me a sexy wink, she turned and sashayed toward the hallway, her ass a delicious vision as she moved. She may be nearing 40, but her body was almost as fit as a much younger woman. I never had the chance to really admire her before without the guilt of her being my 'mother'. That taboo was now gone forever. The wolf whistle I let out made her to giggle like a teenager as she disappeared from view.

I scarfed down the last of my cereal and dropped my dishes in the sink before joining her. As I entered the bathroom, she was waiting in the shower doorway, posing for me. Once again, I admired her body as I closed the bathroom door, dropped my boxers, then moved to her. She backed up to let me enter. Pulling the shower door closed behind me, she gripped my shoulders and pushed me under the water. I closed my eyes and let my body sway to thoroughly wet myself.

Her hands went to my cock when I opened my eyes again. She was inches away from me, looking down as she took the bar of soap and coated me with it, pulling me forward out of the spray so she could lather me up thoroughly. I stared down at her hands working on me, covering my balls, up into the crack of my ass then working up my belly to my chest. She expertly covered my body before turning me around and doing my back side.

This time she started at my neck and worked her way down. When she arrived at my buns, she took her time to work on them. She seemed to be more interested in arousal than cleaning at this point. Once again she cleaned my crack before moving her hands back to my front side. With her body pressed into me, her nipples hard and hot against my back, she used both hands to jack me off. The feel of her soapy grasp, pumping on me, had me at full erection in no time.

When she moved back and I sensed she wasn't near, I turned around. "Just watch, baby." She was leaning against the wall and began to clean herself with the soap. Watching her hands work on her body was about as sexy a show as I had ever seen. She paid special attention to each breast before finally reaching her belly. I licked my lips as her hands soaped up her pussy. She crouched a little, her knees bent, and closed her eyes while she masturbated with her soapy hands.

I had to take my cock in hand and stroke it while I watched. When she opened her eyes, she enjoyed the view for a minute before she walked to me and stepped under the water to rinse herself off. I chased her, playing grab-ass while she made circles around me, teasing my butt and cock with her hands.

She finally moved to the wall and leaned back against it, beckoning me to come nearer. When I got close enough, she said, "Hold my leg." Her right leg lifted and I caught it behind her knee. "Fuck me." Her hand grasped my shaft and guided me to her hole. She raised on her toes to take me inside, sinking down until I was fully inside. An erotic gasp sounded when we were fully coupled again. "I love your cock! Do it slow and sexy."

Adjusting my stance, I started to slide into her. We locked eyes as I set up a rhythm, her hands moving to the back of my neck and interlacing fingers. She felt like satin inside. I had to look down. The sight of her wide open lips with my shaft moving in and out of them, pulling and pushing, was beautiful. She groaned, closing her eyes as we fucked. It was almost too perfect.