Freak Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed weakly. "Until then, I'll just come home-- a LOT!" I had to laugh with her, but the thought of me and her having sex on a regular basis was no laughing matter.

Mom appeared, laying down next to us, her body pressing in against us. "I have a feeling that both of us would love that, baby girl." She kissed us while idly caressing my back and butt, then slipping between my thighs to fondle my shrunken dick. "I've never cleaned cum out of a pussy before. May I, baby?"

Lucie smiled at the idea. "My, my! Yes! Roll off, Luke and let mom have a taste of us." A shiver went through me from the suggestion. As mom moved away, I slid to my back beside Lucie.

"Gotta clean my baby boy up first." She had my cock in her mouth before I could blink, sucking and licking every part-- my balls, belly and thighs, before she smacked her lips and shifted between Lucie's legs. Bending down to tend to Lucie, she chuckled, "Can't believe I'm about to lick my baby's cum from my baby's pussy!" We watched as she did exactly that, the sounds of her licking and sucking were doubly erotic now.

I wanted to get closer and learn as much as I could. Rotating around, I laid my head on Lucie's thigh and said, "Show me how you do it, mom. Show me how you turn a woman on."

"Sure, baby. Just understand that no two women are alike." I think mom was enjoying my desire to learn as much as possible. "Just like you did your first time with me, use your tongue, fingers and lips. Let her body lead you. Try everything! Be very gentle, then get rough. Mix it up and see what works." Mom returned to pleasuring Lucie while I studied her technique.

Lucie's hand brushed my cheek. "What mom said. And ask! If you aren't sure whether she likes something you're doing, just ask her." She stopped, suddenly jerking against mom's mouth. "Oowwhh! Shit, mom!" Lucie sucked in a big gulp of air, her hands going to mom's head. "She likes to suck on my clit-- I love it! Anyway, also ask her if she wants anything special done. Most girls won't come right out and tell you."

She twisted her upper body to me, then her mouth suddenly sucked in my slowly recovering cock. Small quivers pulsed up my groin as she continued. I was entering a zone of carnal pleasure again. Mom was eating pussy just inches from my face while Lucie aroused me with her mouth. I allowed my body to respond to what Lucie was doing while I concentrated on mom's actions.

It was not much longer until Lucie declared, "You're hard again, already!" Lucie licked my knob as I glanced down to smile at her. "Mom's turn to enjoy it. Get behind her and fuck her while she eats me!"

Mom lifted her mouth up long enough to concur, "Take me, honey." She rose on her knees while keeping her face buried in Lucie's crotch. I crawled behind mom while she further instructed me. "I want it rough, baby. Slap my ass! Bite my flesh! Stick your thumb in my butt. Fuck me HARD!"

On my knees behind her, I looked down at her cunt. She spread her knees further apart. Her starfish was winking at me with her labia spread open between her thighs, a small trail of her excitement leaking out. Crouching down, I took her cheeks in my hands and dug my fingers in while moving my mouth to her cunt. Her clit was out and ready for a taste. I sucked it into my mouth and toyed with it before I fucked her gaping hole with my stiffened tongue. Leaning back, I smacked both of her cheeks with an open palm, quickly drawing a red tint of blood to the surface. She jumped and yelped before moaning with happiness as I soothed her skin with caresses.

Smacking her again, this time I repeated my spanks several times, then licked and nibbled the red spots while inserting two fingers in her pussy and searching for her spot that I had found yesterday. She squealed when I found it this time and rubbed it firmly, while my mouth went after her clit again. Her ass wiggled and pushed back against my face as several hearty moans slipped from her throat.

"Fuck me, baby. Get your cock inside me. Ride me hard!" I rose up and, without any ceremony, put my knob at her hole, shoving in with all I had. She hissed, "Yeessss!" her head jerking up and back as I hit bottom. Without a pause, I slapped a cheek and began to jam into her, smacking each cheek as fast as I could while she jerked. Her head burrowed deeper into Lucie's crotch with each thrust.

Reaching between us, I gathered some fluid on my thumb, just before I popped it in her ass and rode her harder than ever. The noises coming from inside her were a mixture of grunts, moans and squeals, along with my own heavy breathing and pants of exertion. As I pounded her with my cock and fucked her with my thumb, I felt a drop of sweat run down my forehead. Mom had stopped eating Lucie for the most part. Her head rested on Lucie's thigh, her mouth opened wide, as she gasped with a far away look in her eyes.

After a few moments, with her body covered in a sheen of sweat, she looked back at me to say, "I'm ready, baby . Cum with me, Cum with mommy!" I was almost there myself.

My spine was tingling. The hair on the back of my neck was standing up while I felt my balls coiling up. Yanking my thumb from her butt, I gripped her hips and drove into her, causing her to yell and close her eyes. Her tunnel clenched hard on my shaft as she began to climax. When her squeals built to a crescendo, her body jerking and shoving back on my burning rod, I knew I was right behind her. I caught Lucie's expression as my semen began to unleash, the grin on her face was awesome while she witnessed her brother and mom cumming together.

A huge cry of release heralded my orgasm, along with a violent shove of my pelvis into mom. I froze in place, my eyes pinched shut as my brain exploded. I lost all contact with reality. When I came back around, I was still firing seed into her pussy while she lay beneath my body and on top of Lucie. As soon as I was able, I withdrew from inside her and rolled off. She sighed loudly when I left her body.

With her words half-muffled she proclaimed, "Wow, baby! You've come a long way in a very short time." She shifted to her side and continued, "There is more we can show you, but you definitely know how to fuck a woman now!"

"I'll say!" Lucie added with a giggle and a grin, stroking mom's hair.

"Bathroom and then bed for me! Let's all sleep here tonight... together." The look on her face as she got up, then studied Lucie and I was priceless.

We each took a turn cleaning up, then formed a group in mom's bed-- me in the middle, of course. It was the most amazing night of my life. Blissfully exhausted, sleep overwhelmed me.

( To be continued ...)