Freak Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I continued to watch myself penetrating her, she said, "Catch my other leg and pin me against the wall." When she was sure I was ready, she lifted her other leg which I hooked and pushed her back. I planted my hands against the wall to stabilize us. "Harder this time-- rougher!" Her eyes were lusty and full of need. With her arms tighter around my neck, she held some of the weight for me while I began to thrust firmer inside her.

A minute later, she encouraged me onward, "That's it, baby, that's it!" Her breath was hot, and her moaning harsh in my ear as I pounded more forcefully. It was only a couple of minutes, but it seemed longer before she had me move again. "Let me down." I released her and she turned, put her hands on the wall and moved her lower body out. Looking back over her shoulder, she asked, "Grab my hips and fuck the shit outta me!"

Her eyes were glazed when I shoved my cock back inside. With my belly slapping against her ass, she continued to watch me, a lewd smile pasted on her face. She grunted from the force of each thrust, while I moaned and groaned from my exertion. The smack of our bodies together echoed loudly in the confined space, mixing oddly with the water noise. All I was really aware of was the look in her eyes as we climbed toward our orgasm. Her eyes shut. I could sense after a few more thrusts that we were getting closer.

"Hell yeah!" She hollered, her head rocking from my impacts against her. My cock felt on fire, glistening from the fluids she was coating it with.

As the familiar feeling began to crawl up my spine, I let her know, "Cumming, mom-- cumming!" The burning was working up my shaft and ready to blast out.

"Ready! Give it to me!" It rifled out, shot after shot, while I hollered my pleasure. Her screams mixed with mine as she jerked and jammed back on my cock, trying to squeeze my load from me with her muscles. I almost slipped on the wet floor when my head rocked and my back arched to push the last of my gift into her. Then she fell off my cock and went toward her knees. Luckily, I caught her by the waist to ease her down, laughing at the major disaster that had almost taken place.

Sitting on the floor, I pulled her into my lap. She started to chuckle as well, realizing we had almost had a huge mishap, but were safely on the ground once more. She cuddled against my chest, giggling while we slowly recovered. We joked with each other about our near catastrophe before finally rising to finish our shower. It was a joyous start to our day, but we needed to move on in case Lucie came over early.

********

When Lucie still hadn't arrived after lunch, I headed outside to begin my project for the weekend. The warm part of spring was moving in, and our yard needed a big cleanup in preparation for summer. The temperature was perfect-- not too hot, or cold for the manual tasks ahead.

I had been at it for about an hour, working up a bit of a sweat, when Lucie came strolling out back. "You look like you could use some refreshment!" she hollered, waving a bottle of orange juice at me.

Delighted to see her, I put my rake down to accept her offering as she came up. Her bright smile was a welcome sight. I checked her out as I gulped my refreshment. Lucie is a little bigger than mom, but still fairly petite at 5' 6" and maybe 125 lbs. Her hair tended to be a more ginger color while mom's had just hints of red in hers. She had cut her hair since our last meeting, now much shorter than before, layered and stopping just above her shoulders. Lucie's body type was more voluptuous with the biggest difference from mom being her fuller-- probably C-cup boobs.

Her lovely gray eyes sparkled as she leaned in to give me a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Missed you, bro. Sorry it's been so long!"

I grabbed her in a bear hug and swung her around, causing her to shriek until I set her back down. "Missed you to, sis. Way too long!" Somewhere along the line, she had picked up the same habit from mom of running her fingers through my curly locks to push them back off my forehead.

"Mom and I are gonna do some grocery shopping and catching up. See you later and we'll get caught up, okay?"

"Sure thing. I need at least a couple more hours to get the back yard all square. See ya when ya get back." She pecked my cheek again and left with a grin as I turned back to my work.

*******

After dinner and cleanup, we all decided to just veg out and watch some TV. Mom chose a comedy movie to watch, so we all settled in for some laughs. Lucie sat close to me and wrapped up my arm while leaning against me. I tried to engage her in conversation about her and Sheri, but when I brought it up, she told me she would talk about it later. She just wanted to enjoy the movie and the company.

After it was over, mom informed us she was tired and was going to bed, but wanted us to hang out and catch up. A short while later, as we watched some regular shows, I was able to finally get Lucie to talk.

"What's up with you and Sheri? I get the feeling you have stuff to tell me, so knock it off and spill it!" I jostled her playfully to get my point across.

She started hesitantly, "We've been fighting and had a bad argument last night. I just felt I needed to get away for a bit to let things cool down. Plus, it's been a while since I've been home, so I figured I'd just come here to bug you and mom." She grinned and pecked me on the cheek like earlier, hugging my arm tighter.

"What have you been fighting about, if you don't mind me asking?" I wanted to give her every opportunity to let it out if she wanted to.

She paused, collecting her thoughts. "Not sure how to say this, exactly. You know about all my problems with men. And, you know I like women-- duuhh!" I nodded as she went on, "Well... Sheri wants me to be totally exclusive to just her. But, I still like... ummm... might as well just call it what it is, I still want a 'dick' every now and then!"

She did catch me a bit by surprise. I'm sure she saw my expression as I replied, "I see. That could be a problem, no doubt."

She chuckled as she viewed my reaction. "She couldn't understand why a strap-on or dildo wasn't sufficient. I really couldn't give her a satisfactory answer. I couldn't make her understand that I really love the feel of a man's-- 'thing'." She made a screwy face, so I had to laugh.

We had always been pretty close growing up, and were always frank and honest when it came to our discussions about sex and sexual body parts. It tickled me to hear her call it a 'thing'. "So, it all boils down to whether or not you can sometimes still have a 'thing'. Right?"

She laughed at how I mimicked her verbiage. "Yes, I want 'things'! And, she doesn't want me to have them." We were being downright silly now and laughed together.

"Wish I could help you convince her, but it would probably only upset her more." I confessed.

"Probably! Anyway, we needed time apart, so maybe this will help things a bit... give her time to think about my needs" Releasing my arm, she kissed me on the cheek again and declared, "Thanks for listening. I'm gonna go to bed-- kinda tired. I'll see ya in the morning, Luke. Night!"

"Night, sis." As she went to her room, I closed down the house and went to bed myself.

*******

"Luke, baby?" Speaking quietly, mom was shaking me. Almost asleep, I hadn't heard her enter.

"Yeah, mom. What's up?" I raised up on my elbow to see her leaning down. The moonlight was once again bright tonight.

"I need help, honey. My clothes bar in my closet came off the wall and I want to get it fixed."

Throwing back my covers, I swung my legs off the bed, then remembered I was naked. "Sure mom. Let me put my shorts on." Picking them up from the floor, I slipped them on as I looked at her. As usual, she was in her white gown.

I followed her down the hall to her room where the light was streaming out the open door. When we entered, she stepped to the side and let me walk past, toward her closed, bi-fold closet doors. I heard the door shut behind me.

"Come here, Luke," I turned to see her opening her robe to reveal sexy, bikini panties underneath. "There's nothing wrong with my closet. But there is definitely something wrong with my pussy that I need help with."

Her sultry tone was definitely exciting... except for one thing. "Mom! Lucie's just across the hall!" I complained as quietly as I could.

With her robe falling to the floor behind her, she tried to ease my mind, "Don't worry about her. I'm not." One hand went inside my shorts, grasping my flaccid dick while the other was on the back of my neck, pulling my mouth to hers. Her kiss and fondling instantly had my mind elsewhere. I cupped her ass in my hands, kneading her flesh firmly.

Holy fuckin' shit! It wasn't mom who was dragging down my boxers and gripping my ass. I couldn't look back because mom had my head in a vise against her neck. "She won't mind, because she wants you too, baby." she muttered into my mouth

Hot nipples pressed into my back with hotter hands moving around to my belly, helping mom with my cock.

I was in a stupor. "I told you earlier that I need 'things'. I just didn't tell you that I already figured out a way to get one." Lucie's words were warm and breathy, mixed in with tiny kisses across my back.

"I-- I-- don't understand." I was flabbergasted.

"We'll explain it all while we play. Just relax and enjoy it, little brother." I was lost in my flesh sandwich, sensuously encased between two luscious females who were groping every reachable inch of my body.

"Let's get in bed, baby. There are two, hungry, horny women who want to devour you." Simultaneously, they let me loose, each one taking an arm to guide me there. For the first time I noticed the dozen or so candles that were covering the end tables and providing the light. I crawled to the headboard and turned to lay back on the pillows stacked there. They stood at the foot of the bed and let me look at them for a moment.

I hadn't seen Lucie naked since way before we became teenagers. Although her bathing suits gave away a lot of information about her body, to see her fully nude was dramatic. Her breasts were full and firm, her nipples like small marbles, sticking out proudly. Her pussy was almost totally bare except for a small patch of pubic hair just above her clit. It was hard to tell from so far away, but it resembled a small heart.

Mom removed her panties, then they crawled on the bed on their knees, staying near the foot. Facing each other, mom's hand went to Lucie's cheek while she started to tell me the details, "After your father left, Lucie used to crawl in bed with me and we would comfort each other-- not sexually at first, but just to help each other through it all." She gave Lucie a sweet kiss.

When it ended, Lucie took over the explanation. "I had been having sex since I was seventeen, first with another girl, then Sheri, and a few boys mixed in along the way." Caressing each other with obvious love and tenderness, Lucie continued. "After I turned 18, mom and I went all the way. Because I was involved with Sheri, we didn't make love a whole lot. But, we definitely enjoyed each other. That hasn't changed."

They passionately kissed. It caught me off guard because of the intensity. I gazed with fascination at their lust for each other, my cock swelling against my belly as I enjoyed this new revelation being so beautifully and openly displayed in front of me. Their arms wrapped each other, hands playing with asses while they feasted on each other. When they finished, my cock was in my hand, extremely rigid. I was breathing heavily, just like they were.

They turned to look at me, then mom declared, "I think his 'thing' is ready for you, baby girl." Her lecherous grin was cute.

Lucie moved away from mom and walked on her knees to me, straddling my legs, then stopping above my thighs. Looking down at my hand working on my shaft, she agreed, "Yes, it is. You were right mom. His cock is gorgeous!" Her eyes shifted up to my face. "Let me do that for you." She took it from me, staring at me while she pumped it firmly. "Mom said she helped you with a problem you were having. She thinks you're okay now, but I want to make sure."

It was all too surreal for me. All I could do was nod. "Don't you like my tits, baby brother?"

"Oh my-- YES!" My gaze zeroed in on them. Her marbles were dark-pink with the areola a little darker still. It was a stark contrast to the pale-white tone of her satiny skin.

She had a smirk on her face, probably due to my inherent shyness. It was actually more a case of shock due to the whole revelation. "They would love to have you touch them, baby." I gently took them in my hands and began to enjoy them. How could I tell her that I was like a kid in a candy shop? Yesterday I was a virgin. Now, here I was with my sister's tits in my hands, my dick in hers and on my way to fucking her while mom watched. Who wouldn't be a little bit dismayed?

"Okay, bro. Now don't get all weird, but I'm gonna kiss you in a moment. Mom says you're a good kisser already. I just wanted to point out something." Both her hands were on my shaft, squeezing and slowly pulled my skin to the top, then repeating. I had her nipples in my fingers, enjoying the feel of them as I rolled them around and pulled on them. "How you kiss a woman is just as important as how you fuck them. Women are as much into the romance as they are into the sex. So, make sure your first kiss shows them how you feel."

Mom crawled to our side and squatted, watching intently. "Once you and I kiss this time, we will never be the same as we used to be. Just follow my lead, okay?"

For some reason, my freaky brain had to chime in, 'And, the fact my cock is in your hands and your nipples are in mine might also be a reason!' I don't know if she noticed the silly grin I had for a second.

As she wet her lips, I nodded, waiting for my sister's first, real kiss. Our lips met softly, she gave me little pecks over and over on my lips before poking her tongue between them. I parted my lips slowly, my tongue joining hers as she pushed deeper inside. As our passion grew deeper and our urgency increased, her hands tugged harder on my cock. In turn, I pulled harder on her nipples. It was a breathtaking kiss which left us both on a new plane of our relationship when it ended. Lucie the sister was gone. Lucie, my lover had taken her place.

Breathing heavily, I stared at her face. Her bright-gray eyes seemed to sparkle as we looked at each other. "Holy fuck!" was all I could say.

She let my cock go and scooted back off my legs to the center of the bed. "Get on your knees and come here." She patted the bed just in front of her. When I was there, she added, "Sit on your heels." Grasping my hard-on, she moved over my thighs and rubbed my tip up and down between her wet labia. "We're going to fuck now, baby. And it's going to be amazing!"

I looked down between us as she raised up slightly on her knees, put my knob in her hole, released my shaft and sank down on me. She was extremely hot inside. It felt like liquid fire slowly enveloping me. Her arms went around my neck while her nipples burned into my chest. I looked at her face as she continued to sink, an expression of happy relief there. When I felt my tip hit bottom, she sighed, her head falling on my shoulder. "Fuck yeah!" she exclaimed. "You feel so good, Luke. I love the feel of your cock in me!" She rotated her hips sensuously. "I may never let you out again."

We were so focused on each other, that mom startled me when she spoke from just behind me, "You can't keep him, honey. He's just on loan for now!" Her tease had the desired effect as I chuckled, and so did Lucie.

"If only he had two cocks!" Lucie mused, rocking her hips forward then back, stirring me inside her belly. Leaning back, she said, "Let's fuck! Just do what feels right, lover." She leaned back further until her arms were straight and her hands linked behind my neck. My cock was suddenly at a right angle and felt like a steel rod as she began to hump me. I stayed still while she danced on my pole, her hips circling like earlier with up and down plunges mixed in. A sexy smirk shaped her lips as she worked her magic. I grabbed her ass, proceeding to knead and dig my fingers into her flesh.

"Yes, baby! Play with my ass. Love it!" Her voice was sultry and full of desire. "Slap it. Get a little rough with it. I'm not sure all women like that, but I do!" I instantly took her advice, the smacks echoing in the room. "Play with my butthole too. Tease it with your finger! Spread my cheeks." Her dance was getting hotter and faster on my cock as I fulfilled her request.

I jumped with surprise when I felt my mom's hand clench my balls from underneath. Then she was pressed into my back, her body felt fevered while her mouth moved next to my ear. "I think it's hereditary. I love that, too!" She stuck her tongue in my ear, her fingers brushing my shaft between Lucie's thrusts. Cupping her hand around my ear, she whispered low so that Lucie wouldn't hear, "If you want to see how much, wet your finger and shove it inside. She'll really freak out!"

Lucie had a faraway look of contentment while she ground on me. The uproar she was creating in my groin was heavenly. Mom put her cheek against mine, telling Lucie, "Come here, baby girl. Give us a kiss." Lucie targeted mom first, providing me with a closeup of their tongues playing passionately. Then, her tongue was in my mouth. I took this moment while she was distracted to gather some of her fluids that were coating my shaft.

When Lucie finished kissing me, I shoved a finger in her ass. Her scream of, "Arrgghh!" was accompanied by her head snapping back and a violent shudder. With her eyes clenched shut, she froze on my finger, then gasped loudly before shuddering again. Her eyes flew open, staring at mom with a carnal grin. "You bitch!" She giggled, "That was your idea, wasn't it?"

Mom chuckled while I finger-fucked Lucie's butt. "What? You don't like it?" she accused.

"You know I do! Bitch!" Her smirk was adorable. Chest heaving hard, she returned to fucking me with renewed vigor. "Fuck me harder, baby! I'm gonna cream your beautiful cock!"

I tried my best to shove upward, but she was doing the riding, so I opted to add another finger in her ass. It easily entered and she squealed loudly. Mom took hold of Lucie's nipple, pulling hard. I slapped her ass with my free hand while jamming my fingers deeply in her ass on each downward thrust. Her eyes were glassy and on fire while all my sensations were now in my balls, a boiling mass of cum building up and ready to launch.

"Give it to me, Luke! I can feel it in your cock. I'm on the pill, so fill my belly, baby."

I was almost there as she began to cum. Her head fell back with her mouth open, but no sound came out. The ecstasy on her face triggered my own orgasm. The boiling in my balls became lava in my shaft, then an eruption out my slit and into her tunnel. She finally screamed-- a cry so loud that I thought my eardrums would shatter. Then it was drowned out by my own holler of release. The upward thrust of my pelvis lifted her off the bed with me, my back arched as I unloaded into her, until I had almost nothing left and fell forward on top of her.

I could feel her racing heart as I pinned her beneath me, tiny butterfly kisses of happiness covering my neck and shoulder. "Oh, baby-y! Oh my-y!" she hoarsely whispered as she showered me with affection. I shifted to my hip to take my weight off her. "Get back up here! I love the feel of your weight on top of me!" When I moved back, she sighed happily. "I've really missed the feel of a man. I wish I could make Sheri understand that."

I pushed her hair back off her face as I spoke, "Keep telling her. If she really loves you, she will. It may just take some time."