Freaks of Nature Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers

"There you two are!" My dad said coming down the stairs. "What have you two been up to today?"

"Swimming and sunning," I said.

"Hey, next Saturday, we want you two to get up and come play tennis with us," Dad said.

"That sounds good," Alex said.

Alex had always taken tennis lessons growing up. I sucked at it.

"I get mom!" I said. My mom was a great tennis player. She took a lot of lessons.

"No fair!" Alex yelled.

"We can start that way," Dad told us.

I was watching my mom as she fixed the sandwiches. She still had on her tennis outfit and her top revealed a lot of her cleavage. I looked up once, and she was looking at me.

"Here you go," she said sliding the plates over. "I'm going to shower and change," she told us.

"Right behind you!" My dad said and followed her upstairs.

We sat eating our lunch quietly for a little while.

"Alex, thanks for talking to me about things," I told her.

"Thanks for letting me look and touch."

We kept eating. When we finished, we cleaned up and went and sat on the sofa and turned the TV on. About 15 minutes later mom came down the stairs running a comb through her hair. She had very long brown hair just like Alex. She also had on one of dad's T-shirts, which came down to the tops of her long legs, and that was all she had on. We had grown up with mom running around the house in his T-shirts.

"Alex, I think you need to go and put something on," mom told her.

"I'll shower too."

My sister got up and went up to her bedroom. My mom sat across from me on the loveseat. After playing with my sister's huge nipples, I noticed my moms more now.

"You ready to start Harvard this fall?" She asked.

"I don't know, mom."

"Still haven't decided yet between medicine or law?"

"No. I don't know if I want to put all those years into being a doctor."

"Well, a law degree from there would take you far."

"I guess. Mom, I'm just 18, I am not ready to make this kind of decision. What do you and dad think I should do?"

"Well, John, I am sure your father would like to see you go into medicine, but it is up to you."

"What if I pick medicine and then change my mind."

"If you apply for med school and then change your mind, you can change to law school. But you would be adding those years to school. Something you said you may not want to do. But, you can be a medical lawyer."

"I wish I was sure."

"Has your sister decided yet?"

Alex was trying to choose between med school and a finance MBA. I hadn't heard her say which way she was going.

"I guess dad would like to see both of us as doctors," I said.

"Listen, this is up to you two to decide. You're right; it is a big decision for an 18-year-old."

"I wish I had more time to think about it," I told my mom.

"Just give it some thought. But you need to decide soon, or you will have to delay your entrance." Mom told me.

I didn't know I could do that.

A minute later dad came down in a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and went to the kitchen and got a beer. Mom had finished combing her hair dry and had gone to work in the kitchen. Alex came down later, doing the same thing mom was doing and wearing just a T-shirt. She sat on the loveseat across from me where mom had been sitting.

"Did she say anything?" Alex whispered.

"About what?"

"Never mind."

"We just talked about college."

"Here we go again," Alex said.

She looked around and saw mom and dad in the kitchen. She looked back at me and smiled as she combed her hair. I watched as she spread her legs apart so I could see her pussy.

"Sis!"

"Shhh."

She sat there with her legs spread watching me while she combed her hair. She knew it would make my cock hard. She smiled as she watched the bulge in my shorts grow. Once I was hard, I got up and went up to my bedroom before my parents saw my hard cock. I heard Alex giggling behind me.

"Alex, where did John go." I heard my mom ask as about the time I got to my bedroom door.

I closed the door and headed to the bathroom. I had to get my shorts off for the second time today. I stood in front of the mirror very uncomfortable and looked at myself. There I stood with my huge cook hard as a rock from looking at my sister. I had to do something. I grabbed my cock and started jacking off. I watched in the mirror as I pumped it faster and faster.

"Ahhh!"

I usually held it, but I had to get some relief. After about five minutes, I started coming in the sink. I watched as load after load shot into the sink.

"Ahhhhhhhh."

Once I finished, I stood and caught my breath. I looked down and for the first time and looked at how much cum came out. It was running down all the sides of the sink. I closed the drain and let it collect. I turned on the shower and got in. After I had finished, I got out and grabbed a fresh towel. I stopped a minute because it was lying on the counter. It had not been there before, I thought. I dried off, and when I was finished, I looked at the puddle of cum at the bottom of the sink.

"That is definitely more than a tablespoonful or more." I ran the tip of my finger through the puddle; it came up to my first knuckle, and the pool was about three inches wide.

I walked into the huge closet off the bathroom and put on some underwear. I walked back into the bathroom and opened the sink drain and ran some water to wash all the cum out. When I finished, I walked back into the bedroom.

"Shit! Damn, mom! What are you doing?" I asked when I saw my mom sitting on my bed.

"I need to talk to you." She said.

"You scared the shit out of me! Can I put some clothes on!"

"Just come and sit with me." She said as she patted the middle of the bed next to her.

I crawled on the bed and sat, then picked up a pillow and covered my lap.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"We need to talk."

"About what?"

"John, what were you and your sister doing today?"

"When?"

"All day out by the pool. You know when."

"Lying in the sun and swimming, that's all."

"Nothing else?"

"What else would we be doing?"

"When I came out there, I saw your shorts on the patio while you were in the pool. They didn't get there unless you got undressed in front of you sister before getting in the pool. What happened?"

"Jeez, mom."

"I need to know, John. Were you two experimenting?"

"Experimenting? What are you talking about?"

"John, just tell if you two were experimenting with each other."

"Not really."

"Then what happened."

"Mom, Alex and I talk about a lot of things. She told me about you catching her with her boyfriend, and that was how she ended up the pill."

"I see. What else do you two talk about?"

"We were talking about sex. I was asking her about her and Jack, and she was asking me about my sex life, which I don't have."

"How did that lead to you being out of your shorts?"

"We started talking about how you and she have always sunbathed in the nude and made sure dad, and I stayed in the house. She was worried because she was getting tan lines from her bikini. So we decided that since we were both 18, we should be able to sunbathe nude together." I was trying Alex's tactics.

"So you two got naked and lay in the sun?"

"Yes."

"How did that lead to you being in the pool with no clothes on?"

"When you came home she grabbed her bikini and slipped it on."

"Why didn't you just put on your shorts?"

"I couldn't."

"How come?"

"Mom, my sister is a beautiful woman. I...I had an erection and couldn't get my shorts on so I jumped in the pool."

My mom sat and looked at me for a minute.

"You two...you have always been so close. John, what did you think about looking at your sister?"

"She is pretty. She has always been pretty, like you."

"And you got a hard-on from looking?"

"Sure."

"You don't think that is weird?"

"No, why would it be?" I asked.

My mom looked at me.

"I brought you a fresh towel. You want to explain the cum in the sink?"

I knew I was turning red now.

"I got an erection sitting and talking to Alex in the den. I knew I had to get out of there before one of you saw it."

"So you came up here and jerked off."

"Jeez, mom!"

"Were you thinking about your sister, John?"

I hesitated.

"Does she excite you that much?"

"She did today."

"John, your sister is a beautiful woman. I'm not sure about the two of you sunbathing together nude."

"You and dad do."

"That is different, and you know it. Do you usually come in the sink like that?"

"Yes. I don't want any evidence."

"I see. Is this the first time you have seen your sister naked?"

"Well, yes like that. There were a few times I caught a glimpse of her."

"I don't know about this, John."

"I have seen you naked." I thought I would use to defuse the situation.

"You have? When?"

"When you and dad have been outside sunbathing...and having sex."

"Oh."

"Mom, you know I am as big as dad, right?"

"Sure."

"Uhh, I have never had successful sex."

"What do you mean? You are only 18."

"Like you weren't having sex at 18?"

"John."

"If I get a girl to that point, and she sees or feels my...thing...they want me to take them home. They act like they are scared."

"Hmmm. I guess your dad and I need to talk to you, and your sister. You know you are much larger than other men, right?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry to say that you will not fit in most women."

"Dad fits in you?"

"John, I am tall. That helps."

"So I should be dating tall girls?"

"You shouldn't be looking for women to fuck. Not at your age."

"But you let Alexandria!"

"You can't get pregnant! She can! I guess it is good a thing that the girls run from you."

"No, it's not..." I said dejected.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that," my mom said rubbing my shoulder.

"That brings up another problem since you mentioned pregnant girls. I can't find condoms big enough." I said.

"That is an area you need to talk to your father about."

"Can I ask you about something else?"

"Sure."

"You saw how much cum was in the sink. Is that normal? After talking to Alex, it doesn't sound like it."

"What were you two talking about?!"

"Well, she started talking about going down on Jack because she said she didn't think she could get something as big as me in her mouth. Oops, I shouldn't have said that."

"How did this topic come up?"

"She was looking at me and said she bet I come more than regular guys since I am so big."

"What all do you two talk about, John?"

"Pretty much anything. We always have."

"Jeez. To answer your question, yes. Most men come nowhere near that much. You're just like your dad."

"So that is a lot?"

"John, most men ejaculate about a tablespoonful, maybe more. Since it appears you are just like your dad, you come a lot more."

"Is that bad?"

"Oh, no!"

"What do you mean?"

"Shit, John! Your dad comes like that. We measured it once, and it was over three ounces. That is a lot!"

"Great, another thing I'm weird about."

"John. Don't worry about that. The first time you get a woman to let you come in her mouth, she will be very surprised. And another thing, when you get condoms that will fit, you need to remember that because they will not hold that much. They can burst from all of the cum or leak out. Either way, you could get a girl pregnant."

"Great. What did dad do with you?"

"I have always been on the pill, except when we were working on you two."

"So I need to make sure a girl is on the pill?"

"It would be best, and that is going to be hard to find at your age."

"God, I would just be happy if a girl would finish a blowjob...oh, sorry mom."

"John, I need to ask you something else, and I want you to tell me the truth, please."

"If I can."

"Did you and Alex do anything else today?"

I was quiet for too long.

"You need to tell me because I am going to talk to your sister when I leave here."

"I don't want to start any trouble, mom. Let her tell you."

"I want both of you to tell me the truth. What happened?"

"Will you not blow a gasket?"

"I hope not."

"Don't tell Alex I told you this, please."

"I will see what she has to say. You know your dad, and I have been pretty liberal about what you two do."

"Well...after she took her bikini off, and I took my shorts off, we were lying back on the patio. I got an erection from looking at her, and she was looking at it."

"And..."

"She asked if she could touch it."

"Did she?"

"I let her play with it for a while."

"Did you come?"

"No!"

"When she stopped, what did you ask to play with?"

"Mom!"

"I know you two too well."

"I asked her if I could play with her tits...uh, breasts!"

"Did you?"

"Yes."

"Did either of you learn anything?"

"I'm not sure what you mean?" I asked.

"Is that as far as it went, John?"

"Yes, mom."

"What else did you two talk about?"

"We were sitting and talking, and I asked her why she didn't have any hair...down there. She said you showed her how to shave it all off."

"I did. John, did you touch her down there to see what it felt like?"

"No!"

"That is something some women like to do. I keep myself shaved smooth."

"I know." Shit, I had known. Now my mom was sitting on the edge of bed with her T-shirt riding up, and I could see between her legs.

"I'm going to go and talk to your sister and see if your stories match."

"They will. Mom, it just happened. We started talking about sex, and she has always helped me when she knew I was frustrated because I haven't had any yet."

"You two have always been so close."

"I'm just so frustrated. I know when I get to college, there will be girls who I will want to go out with, but nothing will ever happen, except maybe a blowjob."

"I'll talk to your dad."

My mom got up and left. I looked at the T-shirt up in the crack of her ass. My sister's room was next door, so I didn't have time to warn her. I couldn't believe what I had just told my mom. I knew Alex would be more high-spirited in her conversation. After a while, I heard my sister yelling at my mom. A little bit later the yelling stopped, but I could still hear them talking. A bit later it got loud again, then died down. I heard mom finally leave Alex's room. I was getting ready for bed when I heard my cellphone beep for a text. I picked it up.

"You dumb shit!!!" It was from next door.

*****

I was awakened Sunday morning by a knock on my door.

"You awake!" Alex asked.

"Yes."

She came through my door naked.

"Alex!"

"You dumb fuck! How could you tell her all that?!" Alex asked as she stood there.

"She knew something was up."

"You didn't have to tell her everything!"

"You know mom always gets things out of me."

"Not always. Especially things between just the two of us, John."

"Where are mom and dad?"

"Where the fuck do you think they are? At the club playing golf."

Alex walked up to the bed and pulled the sheet back and got in bed with me and pulled the sheet back up. We were used to being in bed together, but in pajamas, or something.

"John, you need to learn when to keep your mouth shut."

"I didn't think it was that wrong, except for you touching me maybe."

"I guess not. You are my twin."

"So what happened, I heard you yelling at her?"

"I told her I didn't think it was any of her business. I lost that argument." Alex said.

"Nice try, though. I used your 'since we were 18' now we thought it was okay if both of us were naked."

"Did she buy that?" She asked.

"Not sure."

"I told her we were going to keep hanging out naked," Alex said.

"Alex!"

"That was when it got loud. But I think I won that argument."

"What did she say?"

"She said we were 18; we could do what we want."

"I can't believe that," I replied.

"John, you are my brother. You and I don't care."

"I guess we don't, but my cock is going to have to get used to seeing you naked."

"I'm naked now."

"I know!"

"Am I exciting you, brother?"

"Alex. Please."

I felt my sister run her hand down my stomach to my hard cock. I had been lying on my side so I wouldn't make a huge tent.

"I guess I am," she said grabbing my cock.

"Did mom tell you what happened in here?" I asked her.

"She said you two talked, and you told her everything."

"After you were flashing your pussy at me, I came up here to shower and get off. I had to relieve myself."

"Did she catch you jerking off!!"

"Not really, but she knew I had."

"I see. Were you thinking about me?"

"Yes, I was."

"Well, thank you!"

"Sis, I don't know if my cock will ever get used to seeing you naked, sorry."

"I think that is nice of you."

She was stroking her hand up and down my cock under the sheet.

"Mom made me mad," she said.

"I heard it."

"She all but asked me if we fucked."

"Me too."

"I told her we would have if it I thought it would fit."

"You didn't!"

"I was pissed at her. I wish you hadn't told her about me giving Jack blowjobs."

"That came up in conversation because of something else, sorry."

"I told her I gave him lots of blowjobs, and I liked the taste of his cum."

"I bet she liked that."

"Not really."

"You want to go and lay in the sun?" I asked.

"Let's do it first!" Alex yelled.

"Do what?! You mean fuck?!!"

"No!! I want to give you a blowjob and let you come in my mouth, silly."

"Jeez, you scared the shit out of me, sis."

"John. You would fuck me if I weren't your sister wouldn't you?" She asked a little hurt.

"Hell, yes!"

She smiled and squeezed my cock.

"Will you let me try it!" She asked me.

"I guess if you want to."

"Oh, good!"

She jerked the sheet back and pushed me on my back.

"How do we do this?" I asked.

"I usually get in Jack's bed like this and do him. You just lay there and do nothing!" Alex said excitedly.

Alex had her hand around my cock pumping as she looked again. She kept this up for a few minutes then leaned over and licked the tip of my cock for a minute.

"Do you like that?" She asked.

"Yes."

"I can't get Jack to tell me what he likes and doesn't. If I do anything you don't like will you tell me, please?" My sister asked.

"Sure."

My sister licked the head of my cock for a while as she played with me. She was lying on my stomach with her back to me as she played. I was enjoying her touch. I felt her slide her mouth over the head of my cock. That felt good. After a few minutes, she had all the head of my cock in her mouth while she licked it. After a few minutes, I felt her stick the end of her tongue into the opening of my cock.

"Ahhh!" I let out.

"Did that hurt? Should I not do that?" She asked.

"Oh. No. You can do that!"

She placed her mouth back over the end of my cock and soon had her tongue in the end of my cock again. I had never felt this before. She did that and sucked on the head for a while. Then she tried to slide her mouth down. She got about three or four inches in her mouth for a few seconds.

"Emmm. Is that okay, John?"

"Very."

She got it back in her mouth and tried to suck as much in as she could. This was more than I had ever gotten before.

"I can't get it this way," Alex said.

I watched as she got up on her hands and knees and bent over and sucked my cock back in her mouth. I was looking at her huge pendulous breasts hanging down. I was amazed at how big her nipples had gotten. They were as big as the end of her breasts. The few tits I had played with, they were maybe a quarter or half dollar size. She was coming at me from my side so I looked as her breasts hung down. After several minutes of her trying to work her mouth down onto my cock, I reached and grabbed one of her breasts.

"Emmm." I heard and felt on my cock. I kept playing with her tit.

She started moving her mouth up and down, sliding about four inches in and out of her mouth. This was new also. I was rolling her nipple between my fingers as I felt her tit. She would moan every once and a while.

drmac100
drmac100
1,235 Followers