Freaks of Nature Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,236 Followers

"Ohh, my! You are big. I can get almost all of Jack's cock in my mouth and some of it down my throat. I don't know how much more I can get in, but I am going to try." My sister said looking at me and smiling.

"Do you mind if I play with your tits?" I asked.

"No. Go right ahead. That is what Jack sometimes does."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes."

She put her head down and placed her mouth back over my cock and tried some more. After a few minutes, she moved, so her knees were next to my arm. She got a little more in her mouth from this angle, but now I could look over and see her beautiful pussy and ass. She had mom's ass.

"Emmm...emmmm...emmm." Was coming from her as she worked my cock in her mouth. She kept going while I looked at her pussy.

A few minutes later I could see moisture forming on the lips of her pussy. I watched as it slowly grew, then a single droplet ran down her lips and dripped off. I inhaled and could smell her pussy. The girls would always let me eat their pussy first before they freaked out. It was a taste and smell I enjoyed.

"Mmm...mmmmm...mmm...mmmm...mmmm." I heard coming from my sister, along with the sound of her slurping and sucking.

I reached up and placed my hand on her ass and felt it.

"Emmmmm."

"John. I can't believe you! Jack would have come by now! Am I still exciting you?"

"Oh yes."

"I'm going to keep going! I want to taste your cum!"

"That's fine with me."

"John, you can play with my ass, or anything else if you want to."

"Okay."

I felt her mouth slip back onto my cock.

"Oh, Alex. Mom said dad comes a whole lot!"

"Emmmmmm!!"

My sister was giving me a blowjob like I had never had before. It felt wonderful, but the view was wonderful also. She kept going, and I watched the beads of moisture drip from her pussy lips occasionally.

I wasn't sure if she would let me, but I ran the tip of my finger over her lips.

"Emmmm!!"

That sounded encouraging. I kept running the tip of my finger between her pussy lips as I watched her grow wetter and wetter. I was enjoying her working her mouth up and down my cock as I watched her pussy. She kept sucking for 5 or 10 more minutes. Her pussy and my finger were now both wet. I hoped she wouldn't scream, but I took the end of my finger and pushed it between her lips as far as it would go. I felt her stop sucking and just sit there.

"Is this okay?" I asked.

She slipped her mouth off of my cock.

"Yes...it is." She said.

She didn't put her mouth back while I slid my finger in and out of her pussy. She did moan a few times. After several minutes, she was really dripping. I pulled my index finger out, and l slid two fingers into her pussy as far as they would go.

"Ahhhh...emmmm."

"Still okay?" I asked.

"Ohh, yes."

I worked my fingers in and out of her a few minutes, and she returned to sucking my cock. I had had several fingers inside a girl before, but they were much tighter, and not from this angle in the light. I kept working my fingers in and out as I felt like she was speeding up and working just a little more into her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down. The more I worked my fingers, the more she moaned on my cock. She kept sucking, and I kept working my fingers in her. She was dripping juices now.

"Emmmmmm." Came softly from my sister as I worked my fingers inside her. I had had several girls come from me fingering their pussy; I was wondering if my sister would. She took her mouth off my cock and lifted her head and just held it while I worked on her pussy.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. That feels good, John."

I listened to her breathe faster as she held herself up. I would push my long fingers in all the way and could feel the end of her pussy. She would moan as I shoved them into her.

"Do you like this?" I asked.

"Yes, John. That is what Jack does when I am like this, but I like you going nice and slow."

"It's not too weird?"

"John, I had your cock in my mouth. No, it is not weird!"

I wanted to laugh at her. She was wet and slippery. I pulled my two fingers out then slowly slid three inside her.

"Ahhhhhhh. Fuck me."

"Too much?"

"No!"

I stretched her pussy and kept working my fingers in and out. After several minutes, she went back to sucking my cock. We kept this up for a while. I could feel her muscles squeezing my fingers over and over as she was moaning more and more. She was bobbing her head up and down faster. I felt her squeeze my fingers hard and tense up.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" She screamed, then I watched a stream of cum shoot from her pussy several times. "Oh, god!! Stop a minute!!"

I paused my fingers inside her.

"John, you just made me come."

"I saw it."

"No, you made me have an orgasm."

"I saw the cum shoot out of your pussy."

"That's not cum; it's just female fluids."

"How do you know?"

"I asked mom about it."

"I have never had a girl do that; they just gushed juices."

"Okay. You have to give me a minute, John."

I slid my fingers out and just stroked her pussy lips while she rested.

"I wish you ate pussy," Alex said.

"I do."

She looked back at me for a minute.

"Have you ever had a girl on top of you, sort of like I am now?"

"Of course not. I have never had one try and suck my cock like this."

"John, sometimes when a girl is sucking a cock like this, the guy will let her straddle his head. That puts her pussy right over his mouth. He can lick and tongue it from there. It's called a 69 because she is sucking his cock at the same time."

"That sounds fun," I said.

"You have never done that?"

"No."

"John, do you want to try it with me? Or, is that too weird?"

"Alex, I love eating pussy when I can get it. If you want me to eat yours while you suck my cock, I will."

"Oh, good. Let me show you then."

I watched as my sister lifted up one leg and placed it on the other side of my head. I looked up, and her lovely dripping pussy was inches from my face.

"Do you get the idea?" She asked.

"I certainly do."

She gently lowered her pussy down, and I licked it several times.

"Ohhh, shit! This may be too weird!" She said.

I raised my head up and drove my tongue inside her and wiggled it around.

"Oh god!! Fuck weird!!" Alex screamed.

My sister pushed her pussy down on my mouth. I opened up and let her in while I licked and tongued her pussy.

"Oh my god!!" She screamed. "Perfect!!"

She wiggled her pussy further down onto my mouth then went back to sucking my cock. I had been between a few girls' legs and had done to them what I had seen in the porn on the Internet. They always seemed to enjoy and come several times. I did enjoy not having a mouthful of pussy hair.

"Emm...emmm...emmm!!" Was coming from Alex.

I worked my tongue inside her and licked and sucked on her lips. She was wiggling a lot as I kept going. I was enjoying my sister's pussy on my mouth and my nose in her ass as we kept going. I had sucked and licked her insides for a while now. She stopped and lifted her pussy off my mouth.

"Oh, god, John!! Where did you get so good!!"

"You like that?"

"Fuck yes!! Jack is not that good!! Of course, Jack would have come by now and stopped too."

"I watched it in some porn videos."

"You must have watched a lot of them!!"

"Well...yes. And this is still okay to do?"

"Hell yes!"

I reached up and wrapped my arms around my sister's waist and pulled her back down. This time, I started licking her clit between her lips.

"Oh my god!!" She screamed.

She pushed herself back a little so I could get to that part of her pussy better. I kept licking her slit over and over. She was squirming and wiggling her pussy on my mouth.

"Ahhhhh, oh yes!! Perfect!!" She screamed.

She started sliding her pussy back and forth on my mouth as I licked her clit.

"Ahhhhh! Oh...yes!" She said and pushed her pussy down on my mouth.

I kept going as she had stopped sucking my cock and was letting me eat her pussy.

"Oh fuck!!" She screamed, and I got a mouthful of fluids as she screamed and jerked. "Ahhhh!!" she screamed again.

She jerked her pussy off my mouth.

"Oh fuck! John, I'm sorry I came in your mouth! But that was so good!"

"Sis, I like how you taste. Can you do it again?"

She lifted her leg and pussy from over my mouth and sat on her knees next to me.

"You were okay with that?"

"I think you taste great."

"Damn, Jack bitched the first time I did it with him. I never did it again. But, I couldn't hold back with you."

"I thought it was good. Did you like doing that?"

"Oh yes! Do you really want me to do it again?"

"If you can."

"Oh, I can! Can we try something different I saw in a movie once?" My sister asked.

"Sure, I'll do anything you want."

"Be careful, John." She said with a big smile. "Tell me if you don't like this. But since you like licking my clit, I have got to try this."

"Do it."

Alex straddled my chest facing me this time. She worked her way up to my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and licked her.

"Hang on a minute."

She got her pussy up to my mouth; then I watched her reach down with both hands and spread her pussy lips apart. She looked gorgeous, and her clit was sticking out.

"Okay, now you can suck it and lick it!"

I placed my hands on her ass and pulled her forward a little. Her clit was right at my mouth. Since she said suck it, I opened my mouth and sucked the top part of her pussy into my mouth.

"Oh god!!" She screamed.

I sucked on her and felt her clit stick out some more. I took my tongue and licked it.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!! Oh yes!!!"

I looked up at my sister's big tits hanging down with her nipples all swollen again. She was really enjoying this.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!! Yes, John, yes!!"

I kept going for a long time. She was pushing her spread lips hard against my mouth.

"John! Use the tip of your tongue and circle my clit with it!!"

I did as she asked. I took the tip of my tongue and ran it around and around her clit for several minutes. She started screaming.

"Yes!! That's it!! Fuck yes!!"

After a while, I could feel her body starting to tremble as she forced her pussy against my mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!! I'm coming!!!"

Alex jerked against my mouth several times then screamed. Suddenly, juices started shooting from her clit as she screamed and jerked. Over and over she shot a stream into my mouth as I sucked it up. She was still screaming. Finally, she pulled her pussy away from my mouth and fell back on the bed.

"Oh, damn." She said and lay there for a few minutes.

She finally set up and looked at me.

"You are incredible, John. I have never come like that. Thank you."

"Don't mention it."

"Don't worry, I won't, to anyone." She said then laughed. "Now, I am going to make you come."

She got back on all fours and grabbed my cock, and I watched as she slid her mouth about halfway down my cock and started sucking. She was working her head up and down fast while she had a hand around my cock pumping it. It felt great, but I was not sure if I was supposed to come or hold back. She kept going harder and harder. After a long time, I decided to let her have my cum.

"Sis, I'm going to come!"

"Emmmm!!"

She shoved her mouth down hard on my cock, and I let go. I felt all the cum rushing out of my cock, just like it had last night when I jerked off. Alex gagged and slid her mouth up some as I kept coming again and again. I knew her mouth must be filling up.

She choked.

"Blahh."

A mouthful of cum came out all over her and me.

"Fuck!!" She said between coughs. "Sorry, John. I swallowed as much as I could. I wasn't ready for all that! You are a fucking freak!!" She screamed then started laughing.

She sat up and had cum running out of her mouth and down her neck onto her breasts. I was covered in cum too.

"I think mom understated a lot!" Alex said.

"Was that more than Jack?"

"Fuck, John. That was more than ten Jacks!"

"Too much for you?"

"No! I just wasn't ready for all that. I will be ready next time."

I watched Alex run her fingers through all the cum on her face and chest and suck it off until she was cleaned up. I thought that was pretty hot. She went to my bathroom and came back with a wet towel and cleaned all the cum off of me.

"John, were you okay with all of this?" She asked.

"I was fine with it. Are you okay with it?"

"Oh yes."

My sister laid down next to me and lay her head on my chest.

"John, no one can know about this."

"It's a little late for that," I heard my mom say and looked up and saw her standing in the doorway. "You two get cleaned up and come downstairs, now." She said and turned and walked off.

drmac100
drmac100
1,236 Followers