Freaky Trucker 03: "Swollen"

Story Info
Wayne got plugged good by Rip....then met Pete.
1.7k words
4.62
4.8k
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers

Wayne's after effects from playing with Rip.

Rip did me pretty good when we met in Bakersfield. I didn't expect any less, for when I checked out interracial porn and saw black guys terrorizing white holes I'd see them all bruised and swollen afterwards. I wanted the same thin: got that, and more.

A couple days after he "blessed" me with that thick cock, it felt like my pussy was carrying a golfball. I pulled over at a truck stop to shower, heading east to deliver a load in Virginia when I felt it throbbing, and had to make sure all was well down there. I went into the shower booth and bent over after propping my phone on the top of a handicap rail, making timed photos.

"Got damn," I remember saying to myself as never before had my hole looked so swollen.

I was actually turned on by it, my anus still warmed from the thrashing I received, his superiority on display due to the rumblings of his cock. I cut on the water, then tapped my hole gently as I washed the agitated crevice, cleaning it good still for I knew at some point the swelling would go down, and I'd hunger for more cock. If Rip could do this to me, maybe he was the one? Maybe he was the king I longed to be submissive to, or maybe he was the guy who could truly tame me, and make me only want him?

Nahhh.

A few minutes after I showered, I a slifht breeze of a cologne passed through the shower room, setting me off, making me wonder what other masculine human being stepped into the area to catch my attention. Suddenly someone piqued my cock sucking radar, and I walked over to the entry door of my stall, cracking it slightly to see a tall, white bear that was hairy all over, with a fat cock hanging down towards his knees. He had his back turned as he fumbled through his toiletry bag with his big butt making me salivate as I wanted a taste. He then turned in my direction and I shut the door immediately, so fast that it slammed against the panel. I was a little embarrassed, and would hear a snicker, almost as if he knew I was watching him.

"Hey over there. Who you drive for, trucker," I heard him ask.

"Got my own rights. I pull for myself," I told him.

I was lying for I worked for a nationwide carrier, but at the moment it sounded good.

"That's nice. Where you hauling to," he asked. "I've got a load of charcoal headed west to Los Angeles."

"I just came from the Central Valley area, Bakersfield to be exact," I told him.

We continued to chat in the shower, discussing the freight we pulled in recent weeks, both of us seeing an uptick in good loads in demand across the country.

"Christmas should be pretty good this year for my nieces and nephews, as well as the grands. Shit man, I pulled 50K two months straight," he told me.

That was an impressive number being he was hauling for a retail giant. I poked around and asked more questions, feeling fond of this soft spoken, tall bear that obviously was dedicated to the craft of trucking. He spoke on how he made the money, how he ran, and was still able to keep his sanity.

"A lot of jerking off was part of the equation," he told me.

"Why jerk off when you got willing mouths to feed," I told him, thinking of myself.

"Hungry mouths are abound? I wonder how close," he asked.

"Close enough," I told him, rubbing my tits and wondering if he'd come over to my stall. "You got one that's just a foot from you."

He got quiet as the water kept running in his stall, then I heard footsteps, and would see his nude silhouette in front of my stall door, then his long arm reaching over to turn it loose. He entered, locking the stall behind him, then sitting on the stoop before pulling me by my big ass cheeks to him.

"Been awhile since I got some ass," he told me as my tits were in his face. "Man, those nipples are hard."

He rubbed my ass with the water from the shower splashing across us as our impromptu sex scene kicked off. He started sucking my tits as they weren't played with as much with Rip, and though Rip gave my hole a good thrashing, sucking my tits was the best way to get me going.

"That pussy is a little swollen. I was hoping you'd ride this dick of mine," he said. "I been wanting some ass while out on the road making all that money."

"Well, when's the last time someone rode that cock," I asked.

"Been maybe three, four months. My niece's babysitter met me at a truck stop in Wisconsin and I bent her over at a motel, spilling all my seed in her," he told me. "Maybe you should turn that ass around and let me get a taste?"

I was reluctant as I wasn't sure how it would feel, but I did as requested, then touched my toes, feeling his soft tongue barely touch my hole and make me wiggle as I was fully extended. He'd laugh, teasing me continuously as he rubbed it against the "lips."

"Tastes sweet. Guess buddy who fucked you made sure you stayed pretty ripe," he said to me.

I felt his big bear hands rubbing my ass, then spreading my cheeks as he dove in. That tongue felt like ice on a wound, quite magical as he lapped away at my twat and made me swoon lightly. I tried bouncing and he somehow gripped my ass, showing his strength while dining on me, getting me all horned up.

"So you like a puffy pussy," I asked.

"I do baby. You like a puffy cock," he asked.

I laughed, answering that I loved all cocks. He made me get on my knees to start sucking him off, me caring less of the germed shower floor, and more of eating up that throbbing tool.

"Oh yeah, I'm Pete by the way," he said to me.

I looked up, smiled, then went down on him, trying my best to contain myself as I gobbled that thick, seven inch prick. He reached down to massage my tits, then pull my nipples, making me hotter as he tugged. I might've sucked on that engorged stick for a good 10 minutes before I realized I could no longer take it.

" I need fucking bad," I told him.

"Guess you're a trucker, so you can certainly drive a stick," he said to me.

I grabbed some of my body wash and lathered my ass with it, then stood up so I could ride his bulge. I stood in front of him, then lowered myself slowly on his cock, my chest facing him so he could lick away at my tits.

"Damn, you're warm," I heard him mumble.

"Looks like this trucker is gonna make your box swell even more. You keep it up, and I'll cream your butt."

I began bouncing up and down as he moved his hands to my tits, squeezing, sucking each nipple as the feeling made me crazy. I howled like a dog, whined like a horny bitch as I ricocheted off that cock head, my sore hole apparently appeased by his hardness. He started yanking at my tits and I rode him harder, now me stroking my little cock, getting wild as the water and soap allowed for such a fun ride. That cock head rubbed my prostate gland and made me shake my cock even harder as I was getting close to shooting my own load.

"Bust that nut, baby, I can see it in your face," he said to me.

I was lost in ecstasy riding him faster, that dick just scratching a deep itch I didn't know I had.

"Uh Pete," I wailed, breathing deep as I was ready to cum.

I bounced, jerked, and started sobbing, maybe speaking in tongue as I shot a small, yet powerful load. He laughed as my spunk fell from my cock, and commended my tight tunnel as it grasped his cock while I came. My hand was soaked with my cum oozing through my hand. I climbed off of him, wanting to return the favor of pleasure as he took me to a place that I thought wasn't possible after Rip gave me a good beating days prior. I bent to my knees and in front of his cock, sucking him at first, then putting it between my big tits and rubbing it up and down, squeezing my tits to cause pressure.

"How's that feel baby," I asked.

"Almost better than that pussy. Please don't stop," he told me.

I could imagine if anyone else in the showers heard us, but then I didn't care, for this man got me off in a way that not even Rip could. I pushed my tits together against that big shaft as I saw a look in his face, as he was ready to blow.

"Give it up," I told him. "Give it to me."

"You better swallow every fucking bit," he told me. "Oh shit, man."

His spunk splattered across my face like sweet icing, droplets crossing from my nose to my chin as he moaned loudly.

"Fuck that was a lot of cum," he said.

When he finished I sucked the pearl from the tip, then kissed him with it.

"You nasty slut," he said to me.

I owned up to his dubbing, then got off my knees to allow him to stand up and exit. We kissed once more before he thanked me, then left the stall to head back next door and continue washing off. I'd leave my stall, feeling clean, and drying off before getting dressed. He came out a short time later, with either of us not saying a word to each other in the living room, acting as if he didn't just play horse and let me ride him.

We'd go our separate ways as I went back into the store portion of the truck stop, grabbed some goodies, then headed out, swollen hole not visible through my pants (I was commando usually after getting fucked).

tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers