Freaky Trucker 04: Friend's "Aid"

Story Info
Wayne "introduces" three straight guys to REAL blowjobs.
2.2k words
4.44
4.2k
7
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
117 Followers

Wayne stops in the DFW area to visit a good friend, "earns" two more.

"Hey, you crossed my mind man. Where you at," Joe called and asked.

"20 miles from your head terminal. Just biding time til I have to pickup in Fort Worth, then head to West Virginia," I told him.

"So you're gonna slide into town and not say hi? How dare you, brother. Come on over and hang for a bit," he said to me.

"Can I bring the trailer and all, I gotta get back going Saturday afternoon, for I need to pickup a load out of Fort Worth, heading to West Virginia," I told him.

Joe, a retired Army sergeant was an extremely handsome, black guy, that happened to be one of my better friends. He stood at maybe five foot eleven, 200 lbs., was in his mid 40s, and proudly carried a clean shaven head, to go with his well-groomed salt and pepper goatee. We knew each other for 10 years as I was the one who trained him on the road initially, forging a bond as a result.

"Tameka and the kids are out of town this weekend, and I could really use the company," he told me when I made it to his place.

He further explained that Tameka took the kids out of town for she'd just filed for divorce, as the two of them simply could no longer coexist as a couple. Joe, who was always positive, always polite, held his wife and kids in high regard, and me being a father, I respected it for family, my children especially, meant the world to me. I could tell however he was broken, for as soon as I came out of my truck in front of his house, he was on the porch, running off to hug and cry in my arms.

"Dude, you just so happened to pop up at the right time," he told me as he sobbed.

I let him know that things would be okay, reiterating that it was life, and that he'd have to find a way to move on. We walked back in the house and he rolled a couple fat joints for us to blow (I did marijuana sparingly, but in this case, it was needed). We cut on some music while toting in the living room, trying to figure out a plan to get past his troubles.

"This might seem corny, but I'll host a game night with the fellas," he said to me. "Can you still play Spades?"

"Are you kidding me? I'm the master of Spades," I told him, lying through my teeth as I was horrible at card games.

We would sit and chat for a couple more hours, before he sent a text message to some friends to come over. An hour later, after we both showered, Pete and Darius wouId show, and now, I for sure wasn't looking for a Spades partner: I wanted some cock in my mouth.

"Life of the party is in the place," Pete yelled out.

We all laughed, as he came into the house clean, wearing a blazer jacket, shirt, and trousers, to go along with some schnazzy designer shoes. Darius, another handsome, black guy around Joe and Pete's age, dressed the same, making me pose the question if they would be hitting the streets after this male bonding.

"Yeah, there's an after hours spot that just opened up not too far from here. We need to get Joe back into the groove of things since he and Tameka are on the outs, Shit Wayne, you can roll, too. Get you a whiff of some of that black snatch," Pete said.

Pete was super cute, a six foot two, three, 250 lbs., brown skinned, bearded guy, with a clean shaven head as well. He was built like a football player in his get-up, his biceps swallowing the fabrics covering his arms, and a nice dick print to look at below the belt. Darius was the quiet one of the three, a tall, lanky dude who also dressed well, but smelled the best of the crew as he donned Prada cologne, a familiar fragrance that surely would get me out of my underwear the quickest with a guy.

"A white man that plays Spades? That's impressive," said Darius, as Joe started dealing.

"You'd be surprised of many things I can do," I said slyly.

Darius was a southerner from what I could tell of his accent, and carried a soft-spoken, yet masculine tone. I was loving the sight of Joe's friends, as now I was determined to get those two dicks in my mouth by the end of the night, with Darius being my first target.

"So you drive, too," Darius asked of me.

"I do, I actually trained Joe, if you could believe it," I told him.

I spoke the most to him at first, as Joe broke out and passed cigars to all of us.

"Darius, where are you from," I asked.

"I'm from Charleston, South Carolina originally. Moved here after becoming a Navy recruiter, then got out, and continued to stay," he mentioned.

"Wife? Girlfriend," I asked.

"Neither. My wife and I split when I came here, as we were both stationed in Norfolk at first, but when I took the recruiting orders to Texas, things got a little salty," he added.

I took a drag of the Cohiba as the Spades game was on pause, with the other guys sipping their whiskey. I tapped my foot to some jazz music Joe had playing in the background to make it feel like a true gentlemen's night, however the more Darius talked, the more I could tell he could've used my services.

"I ain't met with a bitch here that I like yet," he said abruptly.

"Well damn, tell us how you really feel," Pete told him.

The other two laughed, as Joe was going through his pending divorce, and Pete, like Darius, shared the same sentiment since he was single.

"Half these bitches nowadays just want thing: your paycheck," he said.

"You know what, you got a point there, fam," Joe added in.

I took a puff, then a sip of the whiskey given to me while watching them ramble on of how women dogged out men, the three of them reveling with the liquor as they spoke on the climate of hetero relationships. Everyone had a hand to play, but we didn't touch the cards as the three of them had their hearty discussion turned up a notch as I just sat back and smoked and sipped, lips watering watching these beautiful, black men have their arrogant discussion.

"Wayne, how you feel about women these days," Joe asked.

"I think they're beautiful creatures," I said, with a grin.

The three of them laughed.

"I mean, I'm not into women, at all, so I can't chime, fortunately," I said, looking at Darius.

The three of them were shocked, mouths open as I made that statement. Joe would break the silence when he asked why.

"Hell man, you got kids for Christ's sake," he said.

"Never been into girls, or women. Men have been my thing," I said. "I had my kids by default, but they're my best creation."

"So you have no use for pussy, at all," Pete asked, looking disgusted.

I assured them they had nothing to worry about (a lie, as they all looked tasty), and that I never forced my sexuality on someone else to make them feel uncomfortable.

"I can't help the way that I'm built. Can I get points for being honest," I asked, as now I was somewhat agitated.

We continued on as that would be the icebreaker for all three of them to really let their hair down, and three hours later, we were all "Spaded out," as they were faded from the liquor and looking to retire for the evening. Joe however reinforced our friendship in stating that regardless if I was gay, straight, or bi, he still wanted to remain my good friend.

"I mean, who really cares that you suck dick from time to time," he added. "You a man above anything."

"So how does it feel to get another man off," Pete asked.

I cut my eye at him and started smiling to give him my answer. He and Darius started laughing.

"I can't imagine being with another man, dude. I love pussy too much," Darius said.

"Well, most, if not all, the men I'd been with in the past made the same statement. Just don't knock it til you try it," I told him.

The three of them were clearly inebriated, speaking over each other and throwing out all sorts of hypotheses of why men turned to men. I listened, my hand on my chin as I rested my arm on the table, watching these three be tangled in a verbal web. Darius, who I initially thought was the quietest, turned out to be the most lively. I focused on him as he was full of himself, then, he looked at me mid-sentence of a rant.

"You sucking a man can't be as good as a woman doing it, or more her anatomy," he said.

"Why don't you stand up, Darius? I'll bet your dick is hard right now while we talk about this," I told him.

He answered my dare and had my heart pumping, opening his pants to release that jet black anaconda he was carrying. He looked down at me.

"Why don't you suck it," he said.

I looked at him to confirm he was real.

"I'm serious, I want to see what all the fuss is about," he said.

I then put my lips on the tip to taste that precum. I cut my eye at the other two as they were super shocked, and now my urge to put on a show was at the forefront of it all.

"Can you handle all this dick," Darius said to me.

He'd find out as I put that 12 inch banger in my mouth, slurping and drooling as I made the tip massage my throat. Gagging on him would've been the ultimate disrespect I felt, as his natural flavor was addictive and it was a blessing to have that hard piece between my lips. I was so hyped I wanted to jam that dick down my throat canal and be fed his salty cream immediately, so I gripped him hard with my lips, using my jaws to provide the ultimate suction.

"Damn, how it feel, D," Pete asked.

"This dude got me ready to cum, yo," Darius whimpered.

He was talking all that shit and was curious, and wouldn't last five minutes as I pulled that nut out of him and made him scream. He released a lot of sperm, and though it had a bitter taste, I was thrilled to be his first. Joe stood up, then took off all his clothes, then walked over, and I turned to his nine inch piece to take him for a ride.

"Oh, so you want some, too," I said to him, for I was surprised at my buddy.

"That got me so fucking turned on, Wayne. Suck me, too. I need it, man," he begged.

I rubbed on his big, hairy balls as Joe's cock was thick, maybe the diameter of a Gatorade bottle top below the head, with the head being slightly thicker. I enjoyed the initial struggle of getting him in my mouth, but when I did, I went full throttle in trying to get a nut out of him as now Pete was watching, standing next to him, jerking off. I was elated to have these three first-timers in front of me, for at first they were semi homophobic, and now they were getting their spunk taken by a homo. Joe started moving his hips back and forth, face fucking me as he tried his best to outlast Darius. He failed miserably, as he released that sweet load directly at the back of my throat, yelling, screaming, calling me all sorts of bitches. I laughed when I finished with him, looking up and reminding him he'd just got turned out by someone who "trained him twice over."

"You come back to DFW, you gon' have to take this dick again," he said to me after. Oh, and fuck you," he said, laughing at what joke I slid in there.

Pete looked as if he wanted me to suck him, but didn't fully have the courage. He would however, just a few minutes after I was blessed by Joe, spray his seed all over my face, the hot cream hitting with such a velocity that at first, I thought it was piss. The three of them would sit back down, breathing heavy and looking to the sky to figure what just happened. Inside, I laughed, a part of me feeling bad that I turned these three on to something new, but quickly realizing these three might've been curious all along.

"So Darius and Pete, does that answer your question," I said after licking my lips.

They both looked at me in unison and smiled, as Joe got up and poured us some more drinks. Just when I thought the night was over, it was young, as my ass would learn.

To be continued...

tchina85
tchina85
117 Followers