All Comments on 'Fred and Martha Spouse Swappers'

by MoMiner64Mete

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kafkafabout 5 years ago
Dull, Dull, Dull

This reads like a police report or post mortem. Repetitive, irrelevant detail. No passion whatsoever. As erotic as watching paint dry.

The dialogue sucks, too. No one ever talks the way these characters do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Boring

Just boring. She did this. She did that. I did this. I did that …….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Same repetitive dialogue each mating. Blah blah blah

Blah

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Nice story but too similar

Will swapping turn to

Mom?

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
Blah x 3

Talk about your unnecessarily long preludes.

Also - Are well financed white married couples the only diaspora to swap? And having a doting housewife. Do I hear a harking for the Harriet and Ozzie days?

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 2 years ago

Too clinical. Reads as though they are at an appointment with their sex therapist. some passion is required and more earthy dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a tragic insistence on redundancy. The few possibilities of momentum are killed by such bland narration of uninteresting, petty details. And where’s a plot? Somehow the reluctant Jackie has to succumb to something—she either feared a certain thing would happen (like an affair with Fred) or was awakened to something unknown (like Fred’s better love making).

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hello, I’m from the Department of Redundancy Department. We’ve received some complaints about your dialogue. Your dialogue sucks. I will say that again because that’s what we do at the Department of Redundancy Department. Your dialogue sucks. You repeat the same shitty dialogue again and again and again! Everybody says the same things over and over and over, and probably over again, I’ve lost track. “I want to put my hard dick in your sweet creamy pussy” “I’ve been waiting for you to put your hard dick in my sweet creamy pussy.” They fuck. “I loved putting my hard dick in your sweet creamy pussy.” “I also loved it when you put your hard dick inside my sweet creamy pussy.”

You, Mominer, have been entered into our Annual Redundant Redundancy Contest of the Year! I have high hopes for you to win. I think you will win. Do you think you will win? I think you will win.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMoMiner64Mete@MoMiner64Mete
Retired Engineer and technical writer. MM 02/16/22 It has been some time since if I have posted any work to the site but, I hope to start posting more in the very near future. I think there are some of you out there who have been looking for me to resume submitting work to t...