Fred and Martha Spouse Swappers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie smiled sweetly as she remembered me having gently rolled with her nipples the last time we made love and how it increased her hunger to reach her orgasm. I increased the speed of my thrusting into her as her mouth fell open and she began to have labored breathing again and she was moaning loudly. I knew that her climax was close. Within moments she screamed that she was going to cum when she began to tremble with pronounced shaking then she collapsed on the bed having fainted. That induced me to reach my orgasm and I released many spurts of my hot cum inside her sweet pussy just before she fainted. I leaned down over her with my dick still inside her with my cheek next to hers and kissed her sweetly until she reawakened.

After she reawakened I laid down beside her with my arms around her and pulled her up close to me so that her sweet, soft titties were pressed tightly against my chest. I looked into her in the eyes and told her, "Baby, I can't tell you how much I loved having my dick inside you again and shooting my hot cum deep inside your sweet pussy." Jackie looked back into my eyes and said, "I really love having you inside me, too, and I really love feeling your hot cum shoot inside me flooding my pussy and bathing my pussy with your hot sticky cum, Fred."

She then tilted her head up and passionately kissed me saying, "I hope that this is not the last time I have the chance to have you inside me and for us to make love together, Honey." I told her, "We will be making love again and although I love Martha very much I could easily fall in love with you, too, Jackie."

Since Jackie and Jack had accepted our invitation to stay the night with us Jackie said, "I want to go to sleep in your arms tonight, Baby." She cuddled up next to me, kissed me, laid her head on my chest and went to sleep with my softening dick held in her warm delicate hand. I, too, was ready to get some sleep and I kissed her forehead, holding her tightly in my arms with my hand holding her warm, femininity in my hot loving hand.

Martha and Jack make love in the morning.

With the morning daylight Jack was awakened by a pair of soft, warm, titties with hard nipples pressed tightly to his chest. He was receiving kisses to his forehead, cheeks, neck and upper chest. Then Martha slipped down and sucked on each of his nipples. When he became aware that it was Martha's beautiful, soft titties on his chests he told her, "I think that I know what you want, Sweetie."

Martha's smiled broadly and with her soft giggle she told him, "You are right and I have an empty spot between my thighs that I need you to fill up for me. I am making good on my promise of last night that it was not the last time to have you inside me." Martha quickly positioned herself on top of him and put his hard dick at the opening to her pussy. She brought both of them to their orgasms. Jack was happy to be inside her warm pussy once again to shoot his hot cum inside her again before he and Jackie had to leave to return to their home.

Fred and Jackie make love in the morning.

After the bright sun came up shining into their bedroom window Jackie was awakened by warm lips kissing her soft titties, sucking on her pink nipples and making them very hard. When she realized that it was Fred she put her hands on each side of his face and said, "You can do that and wake me every morning like that, Honey." She then pulled him up to her, kissed him and said, "I want you back inside me again before we leave for home later this morning." Fred immediately turned her over on her back and satisfied her request and filled her pussy with his hot love cream again.

Jack and Jackie leave for home.

Later that morning the four of them had breakfast together and before leaving Jack and Jackie gathered their things, told Fred and Martha thank you for the wonderful dinner and the night of conjugal bliss that each couple had spent together. Fred and Martha also said that they had a wonderful evening, night and morning with them, too. Jack and Jackie said that they wanted to have Fred and Martha visit with them in their home soon. Then they left Fred and Martha's home and returned to their home.

Fred immediately turned to Martha and said, "Let's go to the bedroom, Honey. I haven't had any sex for at least a couple of hours and I am eager to shoot your hot pussy full with my hot cum." "Yeah, Honey, it's been at least that for me, too, and I'm hungry for your big hard dick to be inside me filling my pussy with your hot cum, Sweetheart! And don't forget, I'm going to stop taking this pill before long so that your hot cum is going to do more than bathe my pussy and is not going to just run out of my pussy and go to waste."

The End MMMNo.9

Author's Note: All of the events and characters in this essay are purely fictional. They are totally a figment of the writer's imagination and may not be construed as anything other than as they are presented.

Category: Wife Swappers, Erotic Couplings, Oral Sex

Short Description: Husband and wife have a spouse swapping party.