All Comments on 'Freddie and Lucy Find Love'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How delightful!

God, I love your stories, Egmont! Even the lousy ones are fun! Your style is somewhat reminiscent of J. P. Donleavy, but I think you have most likely rather been influenced by some of the half-forgotten but delightful American authors of the 20th century like Thorne Smith. It's wonderful how pleasant, decent and reasonable the people in your stories are. You will continue to be one of my favorite authors on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful

Another winner from you. I enjoy the playfulness which seems to be in a good part of your stories.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Enjoyable reading!

What A "KICK"! the flow, the humor, the people... Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Terrific story

What a kick!

Freddie is a lot smarter than all the Phi Beta Kappss in school and the old guard of the papers sales staff.

Common sense and good experience brought him to the mother lode.

The story was fun, frivolous and interesting.

I like the style and story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
At the Pace/Rate of the Typical Lit Story

you almost have to forewarn readers that the story they are about to read is "nice," don't you? lol!

the typical fantasies the majority of Lit. authors churn out are so stupidly hilariously narcissistically masochistic, some readers sometimes need slightly less predictable stories about simple love and yearning that does not have to do with girls sucking almighty dicks and guys having to keep apologizing to their women as to why they drove them to suck those mighty (often times Black and seemingly perpetually hard) cocks in the first place! lol!

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
More! More!

Wonderful!

Keep going Egmont for Us!

John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous