Free Advice

Story Info
Wanna-Be husband gets wife to cuckold him.
4k words
4.26
9.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
That_Guy71
That_Guy71
266 Followers

It started years ago when I read a story about a wife that had sex with a friend of her husband's, while the husband watched without her (or the friend) knowing.

Instead of rage or jealousy, he was extremely excited and turned on. He seemed to relish the idea of her having any man she wanted as long as she was honest about her exploits, safe and felt secure in her adventures.

The moment things became emotional, these "meetings" would end.

This kept me interested for years though my own marriage.

I would read different stories about this phenomenon, find articles pertaining to the clinical side of this, and even make up my own fantasies.

I became more and more obsessed about the fantasy and found that I was more intrigued about the idea of this happening than the idea of maintaining a traditional marriage.

After deciding to do something about it, I turned to any and resources I could find on line. Most were of past experiences, written by those that had taken that leap and moved forward. I seemed to be stuck in the "wanna-be" loop.

I found few books, articles by actual doctors and even some forums but nothing seemed to "click" for me.

The idea of outright asking my wife of 15 years to just go fuck someone seemed very blunt and just downright rude, but this was where things were headed. I just had to find a way to sweeten it up so it did not seem that way.

I finally got an email response that just made sense.

I took a short survey and found that my feelings were not that extreme.

I followed the Free Advice and it landed me in a place I never thought I would step foot onto, or be a part of.

I started with redefining how I approached the subject. This was not something I had to just blurt out, this was something that needed a LOT of ground work, preparation and small changes for success.

I got my wife to wear sexier clothing at first. I learned her sizes and what brands she preferred so I could stick to that line and KNOW it would fit just right.

I read articles about how to "perform" better oral sex on a woman and practiced those techniques frequently.

I would master bait 5 to 7 times a week, constantly thinking about different men in my wife's life (co-workers, neighbors, guys at the gym, people she had only met, etc.) taking her in bed, on the side of the road, in the back seat of our SUV, or in the hot tub. I learned to condition myself to the idea that her satisfaction was more important than my own needs.

Yes, this impacted my sex life with her and while I suffered in quality, it meant she would only get oral from me. This was the "goal" as it kept her "craving" a good hard cock inside of her providing a sound fucking resulting in powerful orgasms.

To "compensate" (keep things on track) I purchased a dildo to use on her. Let me just add, "If you want her to build a craving for fucking other men, get a dildo different from your own penis. Longer, wider, or a bigger head. Anything with a noticeable difference WILL serve a purpose to you if the end result is to get her to date and screw other men."

At this point she has built up a desire, and you are satisfying that desire (partially). This is by design.

Now you need to work on being less appealing to her.

Develop those traits that turn her off. Be less of a man, hire others to do work around the house that you can do. Go fewer places with her, let her be seen alone more often, let other men dance with her, talk to her alone and flirt with her.

You want this to happen because it builds HER confidence in the ability to flirt with men. Flirting leads to a stronger interest and a stronger interest leads to ... well, you get the picture.

After a few months, she is dressing sexier, not getting fucked by a real cock, sees you are less of a man, has noticed a decline in her attraction to your primal features, and has noticed other men are definitely interested in her.

You are on track. Keep up the effort.

Now its time to turn up the heat.

Take her out more often, dance clubs in particular. Show up, drop her off in front and then go park the car. If you are "on track" she is wearing the kind of shoes she does not want to walk in for very long distances.

Take your time parking. The further away the better. The key here is maximum time alone in front of a crowd.

If there is dancing, avoid dancing with her too much. She needs to send that "vibe" out that her dance card has openings.

Go to the bathroom often. Fake that you need to take an important phone call, or fake a mild injury so she will dance with other men when that time comes.

THIS IS THE ENTIRE POINT.

If she is dancing with others, it sends a message.

If she dances fast with others, she will want to dance slow with them too. Let it happen.

Be supportive, encourage her to live it up and let other men touch her and keep her attention.

Send her to the bar for drinks. Let other guys buy her a drink.

DO NOT get upset or angry when this happens. If you do, this isn't for you.

Keep doing this and "working" this angle. Keep letting her be seen alone, flirting with other men and dancing with others as well. As this build her confidence up, it also exposes her to other men. It gets her accustomed to being in their company and it helps her find the "charm" in new and different company.

If she has friends that like to go out in a group, that is a bonus for you. While there is safety in numbers, there are men that will attempt to "cut a pony from the herd". If she is out with her friends, with no husband to worry about she will dance more and talk to strange men more frequently and for longer periods of time. This is what you want.

If you can keep up with the Dance Club scene for a few months, there will come a time when she will need a new dress, new shoes or want something sexier to wear.

Take her shopping. Point out other men and tell her they were checking her out. You have to be her friend (not her husband) for this kind of thing.

"I would stare at your ass too."

"Why be embarrassed, you are fine as hell and sexy too."

The point is you are letting her know that you are comfortable with her sexuality and not threatened by other men noticing it. Another confidence builder that will send the message that it is okay for her to express her sexuality.

"See where things are headed yet?"

By now, she is dressing even sexier. She is (or has been) flirting with men at random and has found some confidence in that aspect of life as well.

She should have an assortment of sexy panties and bras (matching).

Maybe she is wearing new jewelry, has a new hairstyle or is just content with her look and FEELS sexy no matter what she does.

Now you need to fade out of the picture even more.

Take her to the Dance Club and do not go in for an hour or two. Encourage her to go out with friends, or just a couple of friends.

Let her be seen alone by other men.

One day, it will happen.

She will get propositioned, hit on hard, be given a phone number or passed a hotel key. Somewhere, sometime in her future, this WILL happen.

You need to be supportive when this happens.

"That's sexy as hell!!"

"It was just a matter of time."

"I have been waiting for this to happen, its not a surprise to me."

You need to react positively with support and encouragement. Celebrate the moment with her. Be her friend, not her husband. This does two things and BOTH work in your favor:

1) It builds her confidence and increases her self esteem beyond any and all measures imaginable. Embrace this moment with her and make her feel celebrated.

2) This diminishes those primal traits she sees in you. Not to the point that she wants to leave you, but it takes you down a notch and she sees less value in you for this. Its a good thing if you are trying to get her interested in other men.

I feel THIS is the "tipping point" a wanna-be hubby waits for, so don't fuck it up.

Now you let things simmer. Trust me, they are almost boiling at this point.

She has a new found confidence in herself, she has noticed other men noticing HER and her husband is turning into a pussy who hasn't given her a hard fucking in months and doesn't mind when other men touch her, talk to her, dance slow with her, flirt with her or look at her.

Her mind is in overdrive.

Let her cruise.

Because she WILL get hit on again, most likely in the same way, or even by the same guy.

When that happens, and the time is right to bring it up, THAT is when you open the door and let your "true feelings" be known.

"You know ... if you wanted to act on these advances, I would not be upset. I know I have been a disappointment in the bedroom to you and I love you deep enough to support a physical relationship outside of our marriage if that would make you happy."

She will be upset and believe this is a way for YOU to either cheat on her or justify cheating on her. Be ready for that response.

"No, I would never cheat on you. We have a bond that I value more than life itself. I just want you to be happy and content. If that means the physical part of our marriage comes from another man, I am okay with that because I trust in you and the love you have shown me over the years."

You get the idea.

This is a SEED. You are planting a thought and nothing more.

She is definitely going to be thinking about it frequently.

Be prepared for an upset woman that feels threatened and vulnerable.

Be prepared to discuss things on a relationship level and a scientific level.

Have some reputable clinical works available for reference.

For now, the way you describe things is going to matter more than anything else in the world. It needs to be about the dating other men for variety and the missing elements she has suffered without long enough.

Mentioning sex, or the idea of watching her have sex at this point will shut this down instantly. This conversation needs to be about dinners, dancing, plays, etc. Its the romance she is wanting and needing you to push to the front. She has an image to protect and the idea of dating other men as a married woman has weakened that shield, so you must use clean, dignified language that justifies the emotional needs she has been lacking.

"Yes, you want to watch her have squirting orgasms with her heels in the air while she looks you in the eyes and screams out her lover's name, but that image is not going to win her over at this point."

You have to be delicate, reassuring, positive, and supportive. You are planting a seed at this point, letting her know that you do not (will not) object to her following any natural urges with another man.

Then you are going to shut the fuck up and let her think it over.

What is she thinking about?

"Having her cake and eating it too?"

What about the neighbors?

Family?

Safety?

Protection?

How does she meet others and remain discrete?

If she is dressing sexier than other women in her circle, flirting with other men, dancing with other men, talking to other men openly, not getting upset when she catches another man checking her out, her husband sees this happening and he is happy about it, then she is getting the message.

Once the dust settles, hang on to your hat.

I followed most of this advice a few years ago.

After a Labor Day cookout my wife told me about a few of my friends that had propositioned her in the kitchen when nobody else was around.

My cock twitched so hard I nearly fainted.

"I knew one of her fantasies was a MFM Threesome, so getting propositioned by two guys that she actually knew was like the green light for things to move forward." I thought to myself.

I praised the moment with her and it sent a mixed signal.

I quickly recovered in saying that I was happy FOR her and that I was proud that my friends found her sexy enough to risk what we had for their own benefit.

It wasn't the ideal way to frame that conversation, but it got the job done. She would make jokes about one or both of my friends when I didn't want to do something or needed some help.

For Halloween we went to a costume party and she was felt up by Dale. One of the friends from the Labor Day cookout. She didn't hate it.

That night we had a deeper conversation on the drive home and I nearly wrecked the car twice because the conversation was that intense.

I endured the silent treatment for 4 days.

Out of the blue, things were "okay" and we were all patched up.

"At this point, you say NOTHING and you do not mention anything related to sex."

After you broach the subject, it is HERS to bring up, discuss or mention.

Thanksgiving rolled around and we hosted a get together for everyone. A few guys spent the night, including Dale (the friend that wanted to fuck my wife).

We had a guest room and a hide a bed sofa in the den. Dale chose the guest bedroom.

I predicted something was going on between Dale and my wife, but played dumb. My wife kept ribbing me about not drinking enough. I kept dumping the beer through the cracks in the deck boards when nobody was looking.

At one point I noticed they had both disappeared and then came back a few minutes later, together.

I was happy and my mind was racing at 100 mph with all of the possibilities, but had to hide it from them both.

It came down to just the three of us on the deck. I acted like I was sleepy and my wife and Dale helped me to bed.

My wife promised to "be right back" and she slipped out of the bedroom.

I waited a few minutes then snuck down the hallway. The door was closed and locked, but I could hear "familiar" moans and gasps coming from the guest room.

I stuck my ear to the wall and could hear the box springs moving up and down.

My cock got ROCK HARD. I had to imagine what the two looked like.

Was she on top?

Was HE on top of her?

Was this the beginning?

I found myself praising them both and hoped that Dale knew what he was doing so she would want to take him again. I hoped for that a lot.

I listened to the muffled sounds of quiet sex. It was a start and tonight, it was enough to get things rolling.

I snuck BACK to bed and pretended to be asleep. A few minutes later, my wife snuck back into the master bathroom. I heard the water running, the shuffling of clothes and then she came to bed. She fell asleep quickly.

I woke up early the next morning. Actually I did not sleep very much.

I made coffee and waited for the awkwardness to creep in.

Nothing and nobody was moving.

I checked the guest room and it was empty.

I checked the den and it was empty.

The coffee finished and my wife woke up shortly afterwards.

I waited for this day for MONTHS. I had to be calm, not too eager, but show interest in the events that I knew had taken place.

She stumbled into the kitchen and smiled at me. She kissed me good morning and poured a cup. We sat at the table.

She asked if the others were still here and I said no.

"They must have gone Black Friday Shopping." she said.

I nodded.

"How's your head?" she asked.

I replied, "Rough but I will be okay."

"Maybe you need something think about?" she asked and told me at the same time.

"FUCK YEA" I said in my head.

"It wouldn't hurt." I lied to her.

She smiled and took a sip.

I sat quietly HOPING for the outcome I had invested in patiently.

"Do you remember the conversation we had about the Halloween Party, and Dale?" she asked.

"Yes, I remember." I said (trying to hide my trembling voice).

She smiled, as if she KNEW how much this was tormenting me.

"Do you remember what you said, about how sexy I am and how a physical relationship could take place outside of our marriage, with your blessing if I wanted?" she asked as if I were on trial.

I nodded. "Yes, I remember saying that."

She leaned across the table and smiled. "I just want to make sure you remember what you said, how you said it, and why you said it." she replied.

"I remember saying it." I repeated.

She smiled broadly. "And what else?"

"That it was my idea." I finished.

She smiled and took another sip of coffee.

"So if I were to have sex with someone, that would be exactly what you wanted?" she asked.

"Yes, as long as it was what you wanted, you felt safe, and you were never at risk." I replied.

I wanted to ask her so badly. She was building up to something, and I KNEW what it was, but I had to keep playing dumb.

"Did Dale say something last night?" I asked.

She blushed.

She tried to hide behind her coffee mug.

"WOOOOO HOOOOOOO" I yelled to myself.

I waited.

"Dale and I DID SOMETHING last night." she said nervously.

I got up and walked over to her. I kissed her lips. "I LOVE YOU." I said with a deep conviction.

She stood up and hugged me.

We sat back down. I looked at her and said, "I am proud of you."

She smiled. "This was hard. I was so nervous."

"I understand. You have my support." I reassured her.

"I believe you, I just don't know how you can PROVE it to me." She said.

"I think I know a way. Come with me." I said.

I took her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed.

I pulled her bottoms off.

"No ..." she protested. "I haven't showered yet." She said weakly.

I knelt on the floor and pushed her legs apart. I stuck my tongue out and I started licking her pussy.

"OH FUCK." she said.

She was instantly wet and really worked up. She held the back of my head in place while I ate her pussy. She was still salty from the night before, and the wettest she had been in quite a while.

In less than a minute, she came all over my face. Usually I pause here, but I kept going. She came two more times on my face before she pushed me away.

I stayed on the floor to hide my boner. I did not want her to see that I had a hard on for the first time in months.

My face was dripping wet.

She was panting.

"Okay, THAT proves you are all in." she said between breaths.

"FUCK YESS!!" I yelled in my head.

She got up to shower while I went out to the kitchen to straighten things up.

About an hour later, she came out of the bedroom dressed up in skin tight jeans and a tight shirt. She had a small back pack over her shoulder.

I gave a playful whistle. She smiled.

She walked over to me and within arms reach she groped my semi erect cock.

"I'd kiss you if I knew you had brushed your teeth." she teased.

I was stunned.

"Where you headed off to?" I asked.

She smiled. "Dale wants me to meet him at the mall to help him pick out some Christmas gifts for his Mom."

"HOLY SHIT" I thought to myself. Other than that, I was speechless.

"Have you seen my umbrella?" She asked.

I looked at her and said, "Its not supposed to rain until Sunday."

My wife looked at me. "I know, Cuckie. THAT'S why I want the umbrella."

I must have had a really surprised look on my face.

"Remember Darling, THIS was your idea." she said.

She rushed out of the kitchen and found an umbrella. She returned to the kitchen and handed me a piece of paper.

"Here Cuckie. This a list of everything that had better be done before I get back on Sunday." she barked.

"DO NOT call me or text me. Is that clear?" she asked firmly.

I nodded without looking at the list.

She laughed. "You better look at the list, Cuckie. I want to see your face when you read it."

I read the list, "Clean up from Thanksgiving, put away dishes, store left overs, do all laundry, wash sheets in the guest room, take out trash, wash sheets from the den, make our bed, shave body hair off (including pits and pubes), cut and paint toe nails red (bathroom counter), put on lip gloss on counter with nail polish, put on panties and stockings laid out for me on the bed (wear all weekend)."

That_Guy71
That_Guy71
266 Followers
12