All Comments on 'Free Advice'

by That_Guy71

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wandereyewandereyeabout 3 years ago

I can't wait to find out what happens on Sunday.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

Has she started divorce proceedings yet? You, mister, are a stupid fool. Your actions are also the way to get a major divorce because it looks like you don't want her any more. Shame on you.

wormwoodwormwoodabout 3 years ago
Too far, too fast.

I appreciated the start, but the wife seemed to turn from a demure wife to a Dominatrix in one fell swoop. Would have liked to see some sort of build-uo to that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Unreadable

You lost me at the top of the first when you wrote "master bait." Really? Is that how you think it's spelled? Are you 12yo? Please do yourself and us a favor and use an editor next time so you can avoid dumb mistakes like that.

shvg65shvg65almost 3 years ago

You had me until she tries to turn him into a panty wearing, cum eating, wimpy sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I enjoyed this, up until the part of the 'to do' list for sissifying him. In spite of that it was a good summary of standard operating procedures for turning a faithful wife into a hot wife. I did most of these things with my wife.

Your paragraph about a wife needing romantic dinners, dancing, plays, etc. was spot on. In our case, I stopped being romantic, my reason was working extra hours. Then, she was open to going out with other men for ‘romantic’ evening. For a needy woman, romance can soon lead to sex.

We also agreed with, “For Halloween we went to a costume party and she was felt up by Dale. One of the friends from the Labor Day cookout. She didn't hate it.”

In our case, I knew which friends of ours she found attractive. So, at a St. Patty’s Day party, I got her dancing with those guys. I had told them ahead of time to feel her up, if she would let them. That night she must have been groped by five or six guys, and she enjoyed it. That was a breakthrough!

The first time she came home from a ‘romantic’ dinner with a guy that she had fucked, “I knelt on the floor and pushed her legs apart. I stuck my tongue out and I started licking her pussy.” "Okay, THAT proves you are all in." she said between breaths.”

A husband should always lick his wife’s messy pussy after she has been with another man. I always do that for my wife, and it makes her feel validated.

We enjoyed your write up. And we both believe it’s important to corrupt wives in a slow, methodical way – it’s much more effective. My wife has helped a number of her married girlfriends step into being a hot wife.

She believes that is the ultimate step that a woman needs to take to liberate herself. The male patriarchy will be destroyed, one pussy at a time. Cocks pumping our wives full of their cum, changes the power dynamic in a marriage.

"Without any protection.” was a great way to end your story. We believe that most husbands should be given a vasectomy. And that wives should breed with the strongest Alpha male available. None of our four children are mine, and that’s the way Mother Nature planned it.

We hope that someday all young wives will be sent aways to be bred by Alphas who have superior genetic material. That should be written into all pre-nuptial agreements.

Monogamy is not at all normal; it was imposed upon women by authoritarian belief systems. Wives need to fuck other men, just to put their husbands in their places, i.e. down on their knees worshiping their pussies full of other men’s cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous