Free Advice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up and started to say something. She looked at me and pointed at the list. "Keep Reading Cuckie." she demanded.

"Go to Donna's She Shed Boutique near the Grand Mall tomorrow and buy more panties and stockings that fit a male your size (7 pair, different colors) Ask for Valerie - she is expecting you & has a few ideas. Do the grocery shopping for the week. ANY time you leave the house, you will be wearing: stockings, panties, lip gloss and perfume."

She chuckled as she watched me read her list.

She waited until I was done, then said, "I love that this was your idea Dear. Its like the BEST part." she chuckled some more.

I smiled, trying to contain my enthusiasm that she was taking it this far.

She took a drink of her cold coffee.

"While you are working off this list for the weekend, I am going to be taking Dale's ROCK HARD COCK inside my married pussy." She said in a matter of fact tone.

She smiled.

"With YOUR blessing." she finished.

She set the coffee cup down and leaned in closer so she could whisper in my ear. While she did that, she grabbed my cock firmly and squeezed it uncomfortably before saying, "Without any protection."

My cock twitched in her hand. She smiled and giggled as she backed away.

"You like that kind of image, huh?" she teased. "I assume that twitch in your pants means you approve of my plans?" she finished.

I nodded.

My wife smiled and chuckled some more as she scooped up her pack and the umbrella.

On her way out she looked over her shoulder and said, "I wouldn't jack off this weekend. WE have plans for Sunday."

Then she turned and walked out into the garage. She fired up her car and drove away.

"BOOM" I thought to myself.

12