All Comments on 'Free Birds Ch. 07'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Lisa SummersLisa Summersover 14 years agoAuthor
Behind the Story

Hey, it's me, Lisa. This story was about 3/4 written several years ago, and I just never finished it and sent it in. So, I completed and polished it, and I guess I can finally get around to finishing this series.

Free Birds has been fun, because there's no really deep message, no really dark elements, it's just girls wanting to have fun...and they DO!

After we learn about Emily, Kira and Rachel's histories and motivations, they're going to have a bang-up time in San Diego, I just know it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Exciting series

Looking forward to the road trip! It's been an exciting flight so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This series is amazing. I can't wait to read what happens next.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
Road Trip???

Went looking for the chapters talking about the road trip. Can't find them. Have you written those pages yet?

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightalmost 4 years ago
Will there ever be a sequel?

It looks like Rachel and Kira will break up. But what will happen to them? It also looks like Emily wants to be Kira's lover. Interesting!

But it has been well over a decade and I don't see the story about the "road trip," much less anything else. Is there ever going to be a follow-up? I see that you, Lisa, are active again and I am glad. What do you think you want to do?

telecomtomtelecomtomover 3 years ago

Very well written. Just loved these series but bitterly disappointed that you Lisa have quite obviously decided that the sequel you alluded to in the last sentences (how long ago was it??), will never be written as you either can't be bothered or you simply can't for some other reason that only you know what.

Lisa SummersLisa Summersover 3 years agoAuthor
Sorry!

I am so sorry to have disappointed some of my devoted readers, but life got in the way...and it hasn't gotten out of the way. I don't think we'll ever find out what these beautiful girls were up to in my head, but why not use YOUR imagination and write a story wrapping this up, and post it on Literotica? It only seems fair, I write 100+ stories, and the dissatisfied reader writes 1. Okay?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous