All Comments on 'Free Ch. 03'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm stunned by how bad this was.

You're normally a fine author. But I don't think this story should be in the loving wives section. I really object to the fact that you've dragged this out so long and STILL haven't finished it. I HATE the characters. Not a single, likable character to root for. The dialogue is so stilted I'm not sure what's driving the characters. I'll read the last chapter, but this was a simply horrible chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3 stars

Too long with the emotional crap. Too much drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Manny reminds me of Denzel in the movie "Training Day"

In that they're both big fish in a small pond who are learning how little their place in the world really is.

James QuillerJames Quillerover 4 years ago
Great story from a great writer

Can't wait for the ending

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
Holy CRAP!! This was....outstanding.

I hated your characters at first because they seemed to be cardboard cutouts, caricatures of real people, playing a role to make your story but with this chapter, you made them real. Even Manny was made real.

Wow. Just. Wow!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Going Great

Story just keeps getting better by the page. Really liking the trouble Manny is.going to have with the Columbians. Rick an Traci working on a tough reconciliation is well written too. Rick isn't ready to go all in , yet. Now another surprise. Who is Cynthia? Enough open ends for another three or four chapters I hope. I don't always like Javmor79's characters, but I love the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

time to get to the point where rick beats the crap out of manny

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
Good cliffhangers.

And somehow you made Traci a sympathetic character again - I didn’t think redemption was in the cards for her - but maybe. Lots of loose ends to tie up. I’m glad you split part 3. An apparently complex ending, with a lot of moving parts. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks much.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Hot chapter!

I'm still not going to like Traci. Way too shitty a bitch and far too sleazy and selfish betrayal. Love your story though and at least she stopped lying about her cheap whore ass. Wish there was a way for Rick to get his respect back from her because that is the unforgivable thing she really did. She took something rare in the world to begin with and almost non existent in their corner and destroyed it, cheapening herself, her daughter and her marriage, bringing it down to street level whorish dirt.

She is vile for that. They had something most never touch and almost no one in their environment. She let Manny defile that, take it and shit on it.

That isn't forgivable. Not sure where this is going but I'm in for the ride. Always a pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing . A story about low life characters .

These people in this story have no redeeming qualities,drugs, killings, power , crimes. Not my kind of people. Okay a we now have Cynthia coming into the picture ,is she married or related to Danny the now deceased drug enforcer. Does Rick break his code and finally become a police informant. Next chapter and it’s over. If he is smart he gets the FBI involved and they put the family in protectivev custody and are given new identities . As the drug cartel will be looking him. Or a alternate ending Manny kills him. .

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

"this story is broken up into 3 parts"

So this is the end?

Well that sucked... Everything is left unresolved.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 4 years ago
wow

Im on the edge of my seat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You Love White Knights

Even if they are gangbangers with blood on their hands...lolol. I've never understood how mafiosi or police officers don't understand that to do the job or live the lifestyle they chose, they can't have a regular life. Not if they want to do it at the best of their potential. Having family or people you love around you is your weakness... I understand the want of these relationships, but how can you believe that you can have the loving family and not think they are the biggest target in your life. Where people with bad intentions aren't going to hit. Also as Rick acknowledged her point of his misdeeds and his rebuttal to her that she knew them and accepted them but she one upped him again by fucking the guy she's pissed at Rick for protecting...WOW...interesting story.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
Intermission

This chapter felt like an intermission. Not sure what it was other than an opening to present Cynthia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This chapter didn't do much to move the story

Your prediction of resolving this in 3 chapters was too ambitious but we didn't learn anything new in this one. Manny is a vicious thug and Rick is trying to go straight. If Manny wanted him back on the team, he wouldn't go through Traci, he would send a trusted gang member to try to buy him back.

Traci and Rick would have had a conversation about their future as soon as Rick was arrested and had his things taken from him. At that time he had to decide whether to snitch on Manny or not. She had to decide if she was going to wait for Rick or try to make a new life for her and her daughter. Manny would have promised more concretely how he was going to take care of Rick and Traci to ensure that he didn't roll over on him. Paying for diapers and canteen money in prison would not do it.

While this chapter was interesting, it did not move the story along to a conclusion. I appreciate your work and imagination and look forward to the next chapter or chapters.

reasonable man

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Very well done

The insights into Rick and Tracy's feelings were exceptional. The introduction of cynthia at the end is problematic, dont know how you are ending this in one more 3 page chapter.

BestOfAllWorldsBestOfAllWorldsover 4 years ago
Aww, Maaaan!

You said in Part One this would have three parts.

Now it's unfinished and we have to wait for additional chapters?

Tease. You better make this worthwhile before I get emotionally invested here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

cucks always get one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Grief!

Well that 3 pages could have been handled in a couple of paragraphs!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

Even if Traci WAS at risk of being "stolen" by some rich guy, that's where a TRUE friend would have kept the hounds away, not taken advantage of her loneliness, ESPECIALLY where that loneliness was extended due to Rick's loyalty to Manny.

Yeah, Rick's books stayed full, his family was fed, so all that meant was that Manny made Rick Traci's pimp!

What kind of bitch loses respect for her guy because he doesn't want get beaten up for a place in line a the Walmart customer service desk?

"But finding one that he trusted as much as Rick trusted Traci...never." - Too bad that trust was misplaced.

She's taking the wrong attitude towards Rick with regards to Manny. Instead of throwing it in his face, and getting snippy with him, she should be asking for his help.

"You chose to leave us unprotected, knowing how long they were trying to take you away from us, so that you could protect him." - Excellent!

Yes, they both made the choices that led to him going away, but HE made the choice to not testify against Manny.

Nice cliff-hanger, even though I hate cliff-hangers, LOL!

payenbrantpayenbrantover 4 years ago
Traci said....

That she would choose Rick...and always choose Rick. Except she didnt.

One of the things you learn real quick when being locked up is you never ask where your girl is going or who she is with. Just ignore it because there is nothing you can do about it then. If she keeps money in your account and pays the bills while you are in she is a good one. After you are out you have the talk on if you want to stay with her or not.

Its one of the curses of being in the system. Loyalty has a different definition, especially if you have to be in for so long you go "Gay for the State."

doejohnny64doejohnny64over 4 years ago
C'mon Dude, post the next!!

I really enjoy your writing, especially this story. It SOUNDS like your final chapter is already edited. Don't make us wait, please!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If you go through life with a limited view, then you post 'this story is shit' comments

If you can step outside of yourself,you may see other worlds. These worlds may not be of our liking or acceptable to us at all. But to understand...that is the point. In the end, you might even become a better, less fucking rigid person.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
I understand that being Anonymous...

gives you a power to not be directly talked to but still.

Anonymous

11/19/19

1 star

cucks always get one star

I really think you should look up the definition before you use the word.

1.

informal•US

a weak or servile man (often used as a contemptuous term for a man with moderate or progressive political views).

2.

a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful; a cuckold.

Yes she was unfaithful, but he was in prison (can you make the claim your wife would wait for you). She felt the only way to strike back at Rick was to do it with Manny. The sad part was she did it more than once.

To the complainers about this being stretched out to a fourth chapter, I say tough. I would rather read three Lit pages than six or more. Javmor made the right choice. I just hope we don't have to wait another seven days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

You're just dragging this out on purpose. And him getting back with her? Fuck off with that stupid shit.

dardefdardefover 4 years ago
Cynthia

Let me guess...... Donnie's wife???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Myth

It's like reading a pick up artist's pontifications: They can steal ant woman any time. I guess Manny's just a little too successful for me to jump these sharks with you. For whatever that's worth from an anonymous internet person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If anyone k ows about being a cuck it;s

dear annoy!! His dead wife fucked over a 100 men while being married to him. He sucked more cum than a $10 whore.

eightytuneseightytunesover 4 years ago
They Chose Each Other meaning Rick and Traci

No matter the detractors, this is what we (meaning me) wanted to hear, a conversation of *why*, although we knew she did it for sexual relief and she got money to help with her living costs (Walmart doesn't pay all that much); Traci was used to the money she got when Rick was flush with cash. Rick has started the road to contemplating the future as a family with Traci, and that is going to need a commitment from himself and Traci. Of course Martha is the referee, and she will be in his corner as long as he doesn't revert back to crime. No doubt Manchester will be taken out, *perhaps* by his PO? Or Rick just gets rid of him permanently. Not too sure my guessing is what JAVMOR will do, but it is a good read to here. 4.5 STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Boring Existence?

You writre: "He wouldn't have gone away, and the two of them would have lived a normal, boring existence."

I know that is the way a chracter like Rick might think, but it exhibits a fundamental and sad lack of imagination. With even a little bit of imagination, a "normal life" is NEVER boring. Only people utterly lacking in imagination (and inner resources) find normal existence/life "boring". 1*

Rob5373Rob5373over 4 years ago
To the anons who do nothing but talk trash

If you don’t have something constructive to add, never miss a Chance to shut the fuck up. So your vocabulary is limited. We understand that all you can say is Cucks get 1*. It’s obvious you’ve never written anything but your name and probably misspelled it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dragonnman

This story is a clear 5. Very creative plot and very well written. I'd like to see Rick destroy Manny by making more of his product disappear and leaving the dirty work to the Colombians.

As for Dumbass Daragonnman, Only a dumbfuck thinks that being stupid enough to be databased with a "handle" somehow makes you superior or able to "converse" directly. Even with a "handle" no one has to read your comments or respond to them. Smart people use internet relays, so we are always coming in from different IPs. We can have as many "handles" as we want or stay anonymous and still comment and vote as much as we want. You, and those like you, who think that there is something wrong with staying anonymous are like kids in jr. high school obsessing about which cliques you and others are part of .

gordo12gordo12over 4 years ago
The Thing I like About Javmor's Stories

is the sense of introspection and psychology he brings to the table. The deeper thinking than the "she dropped her panties and he fucked her" mentality so prevalent in LW stories.

5*

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 4 years ago
Well done. But.........

This is a great story ..... but some of your followers are infantile whiners. YOU PROMISED IT WOULD ONLY BE THREE CHAPTERS...... now I have to read ANOTHER chapter. How could you do that to me?

Obviously, they haven’t discovered that the purpose of reading is to enjoy the unfolding events in the lives of well developed characters. It is interesting that these whiny readers are mostly anonymous.

Ok I’m off my soapbox. Thanks for a well written story. Make it 20 chapters and listen to them scream. Lol

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Comments

@Anonymous Re: "I'm stunned by how bad this was." - I have to disagree with you about "no likable characters." Martha is likable, and even Rick, in his own twisted way is likable! As much as he has issues with Traci, as soon as she was threatened, he was THERE>

@silentsound - I'm of two minds with Traci. She has come to see how her own acceptance of Rick's "job," and the material benefits that it brought her, weakens her anger at Rick that she admits was the REAL driver of her cheating, not her supposed loneliness. Not that it makes her a saint or anything, but it allows her to accept Rick's anger as deserved, which she seemed to resent in Ch 2, and might drive her back to Manny.

@Powersworder, you obviously didn't read the intro properly. It was ORIGINALLY three parts, but Ch 3 got to be too big, so he broke it in two, the next part will be the end.

BestOfAllWorlds, once again, he explained. There will be ONE more chapter. It seems to be written, just needs editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And.....

This story is taking way to long to finish. Decent plot. Decent writing skills. Good grammar and spelling. But holy fuck.......just post the story already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This Is Nonsense

You're not telling a story; you're just indulging yourself with an orgy of violence, cliche, and nonexistent plot. You mentioned poor editing skills. Regretfully, you are not improving. Please take some writing courses and come back to actually develop a story line.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Dragonmann

Having a handle doesn't make us superior or "able" to converse directly, but it makes such conversation easier, how else could you have directed your comment to dragonmann, rather than any of the dozens of Annies?

And the beauty of the handle for others, is it makes it easier for you to skip them! I can't skip Annies because I never know when they might make a good comment.

As far as voting, I couldn't care less about using relays to vote multiple times, and having an ID doesn't limit how many times you comment.

The only people who are obsessing about cliques are those who feel excluded by the supposed cliques.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Javmor79... One Thing I Cannot Reconcile In All The Chapters

I still have the same problem I had in one, even though in the last two installments Rick is presented more fully. Rick is presented as this great family man, moral, caring, etc, etc. However, there are brief glimpses into the murders he has committed (in this installment coming home with bloody shirts to burn... just like Manny), being a major drug dealer, and being an enforcer to a man he himself believes is a psychopathic sadistic killer.

Rick asks Traci, "How could you even be attracted to someone like him? He's evil. But you found him attractive enough to open your legs and let him fuck you! Why? How?"

Really, he has the balls to ask her that? How could he be "attracted" to that "evil" person? How could he call him his "brother"? How could he be that evil person's enforcer? How could he kill for that evil person, or push his drugs which cause so much havoc in the community? So, yeah, no I cannot reconcile the two Rick's. I think you can not be totally straight laced and be loving. However, I'm having a very hard time believe this loving thoughtful human being that Rick is portrayed as can do all the things he has done.

I will say the same thing I said in a prior comment to your earlier installment. Comparing the person Rick is, by the things he has done, to Traci, by the thing she did, is like being willing to eat a bowl of shit, but being disgusted by a hair you find in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a good example of what happens when you try create a story, . . .

instead of creating characters then letting the characters' logical traits and experiences create the story.

Some examples: Manny might break in line at a Neiman Marcus store, but not the customer service line at Walmart, 6 people deep. The men in the line might be no problem, at least in the northeast (not New Jersey) or California, but the 200 pound whales (choose your color or ethnicity) who prowl Walmarts would hand Manny his ass. "Just what the fuck do you think you're doing asshole?" If Manny's lucky they might be satisfied with screaming for the manager.

Traci is gorgeous. Traci stops traffic. Traci is every man's wet dream. Therefor Traci does not work at Walmart, because a woman like that has many better paying options. Pick any office or business that has a receptionist or hostess. Pick any sales job where the main qualification is getting in to talk to the owner. There are plenty of beautiful intelligent women who work for Walmart, but its mostly between their ears and in their hearts. Glamorous show stoppers? No.

I get what you want the characters to do, it just doesn't make much sense. That's your fault. You made Manny a psychopath. You made Rick a psychopath's right arm and loyal to the death partner in crime. You made Traci a whore drawn to dumb shits and psychopaths. And then you want to imbue these animals with some sort of virtue and values and positive character traits?

Sorry, you've already taken the pooch's virginity. Hard to turn him into the Blessed Mother.

But thanks for trying. And take as long as you like.

BetrayedByImpoInVABetrayedByImpoInVAover 4 years ago
One small suggestion

If you want a 5.0 score in this category you have to slap a few women around. Do that and your story will be deemed perfect.

I'm giving you five stars to encourage you.

Don't forget the rules next time.

BBIIV

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
@Anon Regarding Dragonmann

You say, "Smart people use internet relays, so we are always coming in from different IPs. We can have as many "handles" as we want or stay anonymous and still comment and vote as much as we want."

It has become obvious to me that certain individuals on Lit cheat the system and are voting many many times. Certain stories, by certain authors, a majority of the comments to their stories are extremely negative. The commentary, by people with handles, makes fun of how ridiculous the characters and the storylines are, yet those authors' stories get very high rankings. It is obvious certain trolls are voting a multitude of times (dozens, if not even more).

Then some other authors whose stories get very high praise in commentary, get a significantly lower ranking. It's obvious to me that the ones that are cheating the system and voting a multitude of times are the ones in the BTB crowd, because the "ridiculous" stories with the high scores tend to be BTB type stories (not all BTB stories are ridiculous, but I can think of two recent prolific authors in the BTB camp who get the majority of the comments being very negative on their stories, yet they get high scores). And other stories, even though they get glowing reviews in the comments (often including by very well regarded authors on the site) getting a lower ranking, because they are not BTB enough to the trolls' likings.

If Lit doesn't find a solution to disallow this cheating, it will simply lead to more and more trash stories being posted here, and the better authors being disinterested and discouraged to post. We already see that trend on the site. One step to take is to disallow Anons from being able to vote. If someone is motivated enough to set up multiple handles, and then that TROLL (NO OTHER WAY TO REFER TO THEM) is motivated enough to then log out and log in to each one of those handles to vote multiple times then at least they should be put through that trouble. Just going through one hoop, which is using the internet relays, is insufficient. Each handle set up should also need email confirmation. Again, to make the trolls go through the trouble of having to set up a separate email account for each handle. Making it more difficult should help.

And btw, Mr. Anon, it's not "smart" people that do things like that, but trolls that have no jobs, no life, nothing else to do, with all the time in the world, that go through the trouble of cheating a system like that. My only guess as to why you do it is because your lives are so insignificant and unimportant in your pathetic real lives, that you want to make yourselves seem to have some outsize importance in the online world.

Voting a 1 star a couple of hundred times on a story (or 5 stars on a shitty story), to a story that didn't hate on women enough, because women in general shun you, doesn't change the reality that your real lives are pathetic and insignificant, and real women want nothing to do with you. So, live in your online world watching porn, and trying to have a voice, that no one in the real world wants to hear.

SKHPSKHPover 4 years ago
Excellent!

Please don't let us wait for the final chapter!

IMO, he will obviously choose the option of key witness against Manny with witness protection for his family. The only way out.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
' Free ' , the movie

If this story continues to be the excellent read that it is , I would not be surprised to something closely along these lines on the big screen .

A terrific read .

5 * all day long .

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Yeah

Helluva story.

Anon has made me rethink my opinion on allowing anon comments. It’s better the way it is now since it’s easy to ignore, usually, anon comments. Otherwise they start doing sneaky internet geek shit and we don’t know who to ignore. Thanks anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

@Rob5373, ah here you are again complaining about comments, there are many constructive comments on your stories by anons and people who use fake names, yet you still write without accepting anything that was constructive and IMPROVING your writing, fuck off hypocrite.

As for this story, this chapter was long winded and I skipped through most of it, doubt I'll be back for the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You’re killing me! First we have the several day’s break, then the extra chapter, and now a cliff leaning if not a cliff hanging ending. There have been a few story series on this site that make me check my Pad first thing in the morning. This is one. Realistic characters, realistic moral dilemmas.... Outstanding job. Just please don’t make us wait for the final chapter.

grogers7grogers7over 4 years ago
Excellent

As long as both husband and wife saw themselves as victims, they were unable to recover personally, or as a couple. As they begin to accept their responsibility for the events in their lives, they may be able to overcome their anger, and be the husband, wife, parents, and family they wish for. Here's hoping that they can achieve real growth and pursue happiness together.

Rick has great power over Manny, if he chooses to work with the DA to convict Manny of murder and his many other crimes.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Javmor's characters

I recall a commenter on an earlier chapter wondering about Javmor's social circle if he can conjure characters like Manny et al out of his experience of life. Despite being the embodiment of evil, Manchester is complex, just as all of this author's characters are.

The story is going well.

Javmor commented on the chapter breaks and others have also commented. For longer stories, I prefer them broken into submissions of around three pages rather than all as a single long posting. There is a limit to time available for reading and sometimes several excellent stories are worth reading in a day's collection.

And I thank Mr J for his excellent synopsis at the beginning of each chapter. Other authors, please take note. When there is more than a day or so between chapter submissions, a quick summary of what went before is extremely helpful to bring the reader back into the world created and the characters in the story.

Lue

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 4 years ago
Three part story?

I held off reading this story until all three chapters were published. Is this how this story ends?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
Five ... despite ...

Gee, I wish Javmor# would edit a little more carefully. This is a great story about the aftermath of Sweetie being adventurous with the third leg of a sick and dangerous relationship. However, the word mechanics suck. Missing words, extra words (changing the wording, but leaving the originals in place,) misspellings, wrong gender pronouns. Take an extra day, please! Or two! Or admit that you could use a fresh set of eyes who don’t know the story, so they spot things that are awry!

5* despite

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I know that it’s just a story, but.:..

How many times did she have sex with Manny? Going by your time line in the story, about two years elapsed between the first encounter and the time when they found out that our hero was going to be released early, and the sex with Manny stopped. Did she have sex with him weekly, every two weeks, monthly, more or less often? All told, she could have done it with him twenty times, fifty times, a hundred times or more. I know, she’s a healthy young female, and refraining from sex while her husband was to be gone for six long years is probably asking too much, but several times with the same man suggests some sort of relationship other than mere convenience. If I’m the husband, and given Manny’s character, I think that I’d be more willing to forgive if she merely went out and got satisfaction from a few different men, or from someone whose character is less suspect than Manny’s.

cordialddcordialddover 4 years ago
You're a well-grounded author who needs no defense, yet I can't help responding...

...to those who complain that the characters created didn't match the setting or the actions, or that they need to be either virtuous or immoral. What part of the world exists where everyone is an absolute this or exactly that? Rick is supposed to be an anomaly--criminals evidently shouldn't have morality of any kind so his character doesn't expectantly fit the circumstances--and that is providing the conflict to be rectified. Gangbangers all over this country grow up in cultures that most of us can only watch movies or read about, yet they grip those mores just as firmly as we hold our own (and Wal-Marts are the Neiman-Marcuses of quite a few of these communities!) Yet some find their way out of those societies and become successes in less criminal cultures.

Like many caught in those circumstances, criminal or not, Rick has discovered that his foundational beliefs can't co-exist with each other. How he will choose to deal with this in Chapter 4? Javmor has set the stage well for the finale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ft

"I always choose you" Except when she chose to betray him with the man she knew would hurt him the most. Anyone she fucked, the knowledge would crush him, but out of every man in the world, one betrayal would be the most painful and that's the one she chose. Good story except for the RAAC. Maybe a one-off moment of weakness but not a years long affair.

The premise that it was okay to fuck around because he was locked up is pretty sketchy as it is, since she knew he was a criminal. It's not like he was getting laid in prison (hopefully) or even had the privacy to jerk off in peace. They had both profited equally from the crimes that put him in prison and they both lost everything when he got busted (well, he lost more because at least she wasn't in a concrete cell) but somehow she's entitled to regular sex when he's on monk duty?

Still like the story overall. The quality of the writing is absolutely fantastic, a few minor errors aside. Thank you for sharing your talent with us, even though we complain so much about a free story.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awful characters

The writing is ok, but the characters are terrible.

I could not care if they lived died or all got crippled.

They have no redeeming features AT ALL, they are all scum.

That makes the outcome of the story unimportant.

3* for the effort though.

GladstonGlieseGladstonGlieseover 4 years ago
Okay fine...

Sure, he chose his loyalty to Manny over his family and stayed in prison, or... Perhaps Traci should consider for at least one moment what Manny would have done to Anya and herself if Rick had turned State's evidence.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
@ johnadp

"Then some other authors whose stories get very high praise in commentary, get a significantly lower ranking."

Comments are not AT ALL a good representation as to whether or not a story is actually any good.

Comments can be delete. And often are.

C'mon johnadp - you've been here long enough to know that.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Kinda feel the "Sugar Hill" ending coming here...

This is how I'm guessing this might end: Rick and Manny ends up in a struggle, which Manchester ending up dead, and Rick, fatally wounded. Traci shows up, crying her eyes out, begging her husband to not leave her again. It looks like Rick is about to pass away too, before fading to black... but, because he promised to never go away, we're six months later, Rick's whole family, including Martha, in WitPro, him finally putting his past behind him and living the life he always was meant to live with Traci.

... 'Could happen, right?

Anyway, this is currently the sole ray of sunshine in the dark winter that has become this category. So, in other words... 'hope the last chapter won't wait too long to come out.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

and the plot thickens

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@johnadp

"(in this installment coming home with bloody shirts to burn... just like Manny)" - Maybe I missed it, but the only bloody shirt I remember in this chapter was Manny's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4*s/ANONYMOUS

I am enjoying this story very much. Gave it 4*s.

Except for Martha and the baby, there are no nice characters. But that is not slowing down the story. It's entertaining as anything else on this site.

I would like to address an anonymous comment.....

The person does not like javmor79's story because it has too much DRAMA 😯‼️

WHY ARE YOU HERE 🤔.

This is inconceivable (as the Sicilian said)...

Come on, one of you is attempting a joke...... right.

Life is simple back in the forest...

AMerryman

maninconnmaninconnover 4 years ago
Keep it voming

Can’t wait for the next chapter! Thanks for this story!

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
@MightyHorny & @Sbrooks103x

@MightHorny, are you suggesting that some authors delete all the positive comments they receive and only leave behind the comments that suggest their storylines, characters and assumed "facts" are ridiculous. Seems a bit masochistic.

@Sbrooks103x... Rick in his conversation to Traci on page 3 says, "All the times I left you in the middle of the night and came back with bloody clothes to burn; you never once asked me about it because you KNEW." It's in the middle of the paragraph on page 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confused

I thought this was only 3 parts. But it seems like there is more needed to finish. Is there more to come?

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 4 years ago
Three parts?

Not nice to mislead readers

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Such a great story!

Dear Javmor79,

Congratulations. You are very good in writting. Caught the reader attention in a way i have not seem before.

Thanks for your inspiration.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Comments

@johnadp - Maybe I misunderstood your comment. I thought you were saying that he came home in a bloody shirt IN THIS CHAPTER, not that he was talking about the past.

@Anonymous Re: Confused - From the intro: "As I was going through doing my failed attempt at "editing", I realized that the third had to be split up...So, for all who were hoping that this chapter would end it, I have one more. Chapter four will be the final."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best story in this site. Congratulations!

Dear Javmor79,

Congratulations. You are very good in writting. Caught the reader attention in a way i have not seem before.

Thanks for your inspiration.

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
@SBrooks103x

I guess the part I’m struggling with is this Rick that is portrayed I really like. He’s thoughtful, intelligent, self-aware, patient, loving, etc. Really likable guy. Then you get a little glimpses of his past being a multiple murderer, drug dealer, enforcer and enabler, by his own account, to an evil sadistic killer.

I kind of alluded to in my comment to my last story, that I may continue to write fiction (it’s fun), but sticking with LW is so confining. For example, IMHO this story would be so much more interesting if it was about Rick with his background (10 yr old mom dies, father becomes alcoholic, grows up around degenerates) who in his teen years and earth 20s gets involved with the criminal activity he did, goes to prison and gets out to start over again but is tempted by ‘easy money’, by his old gang wanting him back in and his journey to take the moral road. Parallel to Michael Corleone’s struggles in The Godfather, forced into the family business he wanted no part of, but once in he does what he has to, but all the time his mind focused on getting on the right road again.

This story is touching on that. However, the main focus is about him and Traci and her infidelity , where the character is rich enough to be so much more of an interesting story about his journey to get on the right track. His stuff with Traci should be just one of the things he would have to contend with (a minor one at that), on his road to redeeming and remaking his life.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Recognize

LW readership has been spoiled by too many 750 word flash stories, 2 page "I shared my wife with my friend stories, or the little boilerplate cuckold nonstories. Too many don't have the patience for character development, plot movement, or just basic storytelling. Javmor tells his story and in his own time, not ours. It's there to read or not, and I don't think he cares either way. The Weekend drove me nuts, but I read it all twice and loved it. This one is another character driven story. Manny is truly evil, Anya is good. The rest are pretty much human with all problems that brings. This is a great one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very well done

I've read stories here for years , the way you present a situation is totally different than the other authors and it's really nice to experience a story like you are living it .

Well done........

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Free ch. 4

Where is the last chapter??

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You apparently don't have the slightest idea what makes men like Manny and Rick tick

.And you apparently don't know any of them either, or how the parole system works. First, Manny is not an ex-felon so it's not a PV just to hang with him and a PO.who was trying to help the cops would *want* Rick to reoffend because then they would have an axe to hold over his head. Any pro knows he can go away for awhile and his wife will need some comfort, but it's never anyone he knows, no one talks about it, he doesn't throw a childish tantrum and if someone as close as Manny took advantage, he would expect Rick to kill him as a matter of course. Rick was professional muscle even before he went away and Manny is a known crime boss who has kept ahead of the police for many years so these are not lowlifes you are portraying. Neither of your characters would act as you have written, and neither would be anywhere near as boring as you have portrayed them. Write about something you know about and not from TV!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You wrote again the last part, didn't you?

Still waiting for the 4th...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cmon finish it pls.

Love the story. The characters are interesting and have real flaws. Please finish this now.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 4 years ago
Missing ending--true to form

I fall victim to Javmors great writing all the time. Geez...where's the ending? Will it be posted in a month, two months, a year?????

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@javmor Re: Ch 4

As someone who defended you when people complained about the additional chapter, I feel entitled to ask where it is, after ten days? I got the impression that it was written, and was split up for ease of editing, so I would have thought it would be here by now!

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
The ending - MaxiMilf comment

The ending is so often the hardest bit to write, in my (occasionally painful) experience, MM.

It's often the least important bit too, from the viewpoint of an author who works on character development, their motivation and the situations they are placed in. I see Javmor as one of the best such authors in the LW category.

Unfortunately, the reader has been building up to this point and expects an end with all the loose threads tied off. The LW commentariat is especially demanding in this regard. They not only want a neat ending, they want it to satisfy their own beliefs about how things should turn out.

This pressure to end it can lead authors to write quick and unsatisfactory endings just to get the story finished and out of the way.

Patience my dear MM. Patience. It's a virtue.

Lue

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
@johnadp - scoring

If a story gets 1 bombed by some angry guy using multiple accounts, that gets fixed by the monthly scripts that literotica runs to deal with suspicious voting.

The loving wives category is weird, because it's trying to cater to a whole bunch of people with polarised views towards infidelity. No matter how well a story is written, it will score lower here than any other category on literotica. I think this is because the readership roughly break down into three distinct groups:

1) Cuckolds and swingers who get off on wives being unfaithful.

2) Reconciliation fans who don't approve of infidelity, but believe in forgiveness.

3) The BtB fans who want to see cheating wives punished.

My impression is that the bulk of the readers in the loving wives category are in the second and third groups. The BtB fans are much more likely to 1 vote any story that is "cuck shit"... which includes RaaC stories where the husband takes back a cheating wife.

So it's not a few trolls downvoting... but a substantial bulk of the loving wives readership.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

She slept with the guy it would hurt him most to be with, embarrass him the most, and frankly will never be able to avoid. She didn't try to hold hold out, she didn't wait very long, she lied to him the whole time she did it, she let her child befriend a sadistic, serial cheating murderer, and totally held nothing back in frequency or intensity with this man. Then she wanted to hide the fact it happened, allowing Manny the possibility to laugh behind his back for the rest of his life. Manny did it to prove he was the alpha male and his wife helped him every step of the way. Even telling her husband she did on purpose and loved doing it. She was just sad that she got found out and couldn't lie her way around it. Worse betrayal, more pathetic apology not possible. (short of continuing the affair) Still I think it is a forgone conclusion that this "tough guy" (that won't stop crying) will forgive her. I will be told in the next chapter that this soy-infused "tough guy" will be lapping the Herpes from between her legs and be so overwhelmingly happy with his wonderful life due to the power of forgiveness. He will forgive her without her paying a price or having to make it up to him in anyway. Then he will tell her to stop apologizing because it was all his fault. That every time Manny splooged all over her it made him a better person. He will vow to spend the rest of life trying to cure himself of his toxic masculinity and will never speak of this event again. His wife is just the best mother and best wife a guy could have. (Except she is worse than any girl I have ever dated in my life, risked her child being hurt or molested, and was completely faithless and lied to him) At the end of this story I will be so disgusted as I read the comments praising him for staying faithful and true to his whore wife, who made no effort in this marriage, except to offer him sex. The same sex which she gave to other guys anyway and was thinking about doing again to punish him for not forgiving her immediately. If only she was mine. Barf.

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 4 years ago
Explination

I did not read Ch. 03 because you said there were going to be 3 but instead you changed it to 4 and I can understand sometimes shit happens getting in the way. It has been now 10 days waiting for #4 so I can go back and read 1&2 over then 3& 4 whenever it shows up. I usually don't like to read a story until I know it is finished even if it turns out to be 10 or more chapters. I even prefer long stories just not dragging them out. I like all of your stories sp please finish #4.

LB

user110user110over 4 years ago
you fucking suck, even if you are a good writer.

failed to finish the story, and now ghosting everybody? eat shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
*

raac waiting to happen

javmor79javmor79over 4 years agoAuthor
From the author

For those of you who have been waiting for the final chapter of this story, I apologize. I have been dealing with a family crisis, and have been able to think of nothing else. I hope you all understand. As soon as I'm able, I will get it out.

Thank you.

RedPillRedPillover 4 years ago
Re Family crisis

Sorry to hear that, and I hope things turn out well in the end.

Thanks for letting us know.

mower9527mower9527over 4 years ago
Thanks!

For the update, hope things work out.

gardalmungardalmunover 4 years ago
Ignore the idiots. Just because they don't have a life they assume that you don't either.

Thank you for taking the time to share your talent and stories with us. You have a life that, even if I don't want to admit it, is more important than this story. I for one will wait patiently for the next chapter if and went you post it. I will enjoy it when ever it drops.

Again.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good

Where’s chapter 4?

octo54octo54over 4 years ago
chapter 4

When can we expect the final chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please complete.

It's too good to leave us hanging

javmor79javmor79over 4 years agoAuthor

I want to thank you all for your patience. I'm sorry for doing this to guys yet again. I've been dealing with a lot of personal family issues, but its time for me to snap out of it. All of you who have been contacting me to make sure that I am ok, thank you so much. You'd be surprised how much it helps, despite being virtual strangers.x

I am ready to polish this story up and get it submitted. I've also had a couple people contact about stories they want written. One of them is based on his marriage, and another guy simply asked me if I take story ideas. If his story idea is interesting enough, I will seriously look into it.

Thank you all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Patiently waiting for the next chapter 4, but getting impatient too. Love the story so far............

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please need the end to this

Been waiting a while hope the end is coming soon

javmor79javmor79over 4 years agoAuthor

As I was editing the final chapter, I found it unsatisfactory. There were a lot of things left opened and unanswered. So, I rewrote it. That is why I haven't published it yet.

But I am finally finished, and it will be submitted today. After that, its in Lit's hands. They're usually good with publishing it 3 days after submission, though they occasionally can take up to 5 days.

Thank you for your patience.

javmor79javmor79over 4 years agoAuthor

Chapter 4 is tucked in and put to bed. It should be published in a couple days.

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago

Now he is on the way to be a real cuckold! Why has he to forgive her? She was a willingly participant! And she was a willingly cheater! And that for over two years! Dump the slut!

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
Ok.. setup for the finale!

Getting kinda boring as they go on and on and on, with no movement in the plot

I guess the author felt that this was the ONLY way to get the reconciliation kickstarted.

Woe is me for such an unimaginative author.

CRAP!

Well, gotta be grateful.. it could have been worse, like her getting hurt, or Anya being hurt... or heaven forbid.. something happening.

Really a romance that is struggling to get out of the mire

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
A Laugh And A Problem

The laugh: whining commenters! The author is not incited to put in overtime, even at time-and-a-half pay, when a) you bitch and call him names, and b) one and a half times zero pay is still zero. Silly bunnies...

.

The problem: an interesting plot device where "choices" becomes the justification for cheating. I agree that Rick did "chose" to put "honor among thieves" above the likely potential that he would be separated from his family. His choice. Traci chose to follow Rick, until she chose to get poked by Manny. This second choice would be acceptable IF she has officially separated from Rick. No fair giving her the option of switching her bed partner on a whim, then switch back. She cheated. Repeatedly over months and years.

.

Great story, javmor. Sorry that your paying fans chose to harass you into another rush job with no final proofreader.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh now I know you are on it Jav. I knew you would not disappoint me. In this chapter you explored the nature of fidelity and betrayal in the imprisonment context. The false loyalty of crime gangs and the torture of families of lost men...bravo.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

This story is ridiculous. Why would he want her and why should she want him? She is a whore and he is a thug who abandoned his family. Fuck the lot of them.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Free Ch. 04 Next Part
Free Ch. 02 Previous Part
Free Series Info