Free Kittens! Pt. 03

Story Info
Vicki experiences her first time with another woman.
3.5k words
4.57
9.9k
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 04/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki stared at me for a few seconds, slowly absorbing what I had just asked of her. Suddenly, her eyes lit up and she began nodding her head excitedly.

"Oh yes, Jack!" she exclaimed. "Oh yes, I'll be your wife! And I'll be the mother of your children too, if you want me to."

"I want you to." I replied. "I think you'd make a wonderful mother. I think you'd look beautiful pregnant too. When you told me the other day when we fucked in the rain that you thought you'd dropped an egg, it got me to thinking. Just now, I realized that I not only want you to have my child, I want you to have all of my children and I want to spend the rest of my life with you as well."

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you too." Vicki sighed, snuggling up against me. "I never thought I'd meet someone like you, much less have the opportunity to be with you forever. All the kids I went to school with should see me right now."

"I'll bet they'd love to see you right now." I replied with a grin.

Vicki smiled back at me. Then, her expression suddenly changed to that of great sadness.

"They used to tease me when I was a little girl." she said, looking off to her right, as though gazing at some distant memory that had magically materialized before her eyes. "They would ask me if I was retarded, or if I'd been hit by a truck, or if Freddy Kruger was my father."

Just as suddenly, her expression changed back to that of happiness.

"Just wait until I show up at my ten year reunion!" she said smugly. "I'll be married to a former TV star, with a houseful of kids, and where will they be? Janie Smith died from a drug overdose last year, and Billy Ericsson shot himself two months after we graduated. All those kids who thought they were so much better than me. I wonder how many of them are drug addicts or alcoholics, or even homeless now?"

I chortled and nodded.

"I went to three different school systems when I was a kid." I responded. "In the first two, I had some issues where I was teased or bullied as well. In the third, I hit it right. That's where I made my best friends, but I was still a bit odd; long haired head banger and all. Imagine the shock at my ten year reunion, when I showed up in a suit and tie, short hair and no glasses. Johnny Handsome for real, I'd become.

"At the twenty year reunion, everyone had seen me on TV and no one could really believe it was really me. I hooked up with kids from all three schools on social media, and here's the part you'll like; some of those kids who once bullied me were asking to be friends."

"Did you accept them?" Vicki asked curiously.

"Of course." I replied. "Years ago, when I got my first book contract, someone told me to never forget who I was or where I came from. I never did. At book signings, I would always talk to someone as long as they wanted to, as long as there wasn't anyone else behind them. When I became an actor, I was always flattered when someone asked for my autograph or asked to have their picture taken with me.

"Sure, maybe some of them were latching onto me because I'd made it big, but that was not for me to judge. They asked to be my friend and I was happy to accept them. I even had some nice IM conversations with some of them. Kids say and do some really hurtful things. They have no idea what they are doing, or how it affects the person they are doing it to. All we can do as adults, is to give them the opportunity to 'make it right.' That can be as simple as accepting their friend request. In the end, don't gloat. Show up at your reunion as a successful person and loving wife; nothing more. Your actions will speak for themselves."

Vicki looked at me intently for several seconds before replying.

"I think I understand you even more now." she said softly. "At first, I thought you were being nice to me just to take advantage of me, but I didn't care. I just wanted someone there to make me feel special.

"But then, I realized you weren't like that. You had plenty of times when you could have used me and left me, but you didn't. And now, you asked me to be your wife. Even I know that is not something you ask someone unless you mean it. It means I'm special. I never thought I would be special to someone, but I'm special to you."

"Yes you are." I responded gently. "You mean the world to me. I know that for most of your life, people were probably being nice to you for other reasons, but I was nice to you because I wanted to be. That's just who I am. That's why I shared my story with you as well."

Vicki nodded.

"I know, and that is why I love you so much and want to be your wife. I promise, I will always love you. I will do anything you want because I love you."

I looked intently at my fiancee and smiled.

"I know that. But I will never pressure you to do something you don't want to do, just because I want it, okay? I might ask, but I won't pressure you if you aren't comfortable with it."

"I'm hungry!" Vicki burst out, suddenly seeming completely oblivious to my response. "I made us lunch."

"Yes you did, Sweetheart." I replied, accepting the change in our conversation. "I'm hungry too. Let's eat then."

Vicki beamed at me and opened up the backpack with our lunches inside. She pulled out several sandwich bags and doled them out. We both ended up with two sandwiches and a Ring-Ding.

"Ham and cheese," she informed me proudly, "on white."

"No mayo, right?" I inquired.

"Of course not!" she retorted. "I worked in fast food, remember? I know better than to put mayo on a sandwich that isn't refrigerated."

"That's not what I meant." I replied gently. "I told you I'm allergic to eggs, remember?"

Vicki clamped her hand over her mouth and nodded.

"I'm so sorry, Jack!" she gushed. "I totally forgot! Oh thank God, I didn't use mayo. I could have killed you!"

I smiled at her overreaction.

"It's okay, Sweetheart." I assured her. "It just makes me break out in hives is all. This looks delicious though. What's on it?"

"Just mustard." she replied. "Ham and cheese with mustard. Like you'd get in your lunchbox when you were a kid."

"Well," I replied wryly, "not like I got in my lunchbox when I was a kid. My mother had it in her head to make my lunches 'healthy.' The problem was that they were just plain disgusting. Imagine roast beef and Swiss ruined by putting it on whole wheat bread."

Vicki wrinkled her nose.

"Eww, yuck!" she responded. "I'd trade!"

"Oh I tried, believe me." I replied. "All the other kids had real sandwiches in their boxes. No one wanted to trade my nasty peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat for even a simple baloney and cheese sandwich. They had good stuff for dessert too; doughnuts, Frito's and potato chips. They'd never trade any of that for my dried-out peeled carrot or celery sticks. Most of the time I just ended up throwing my disgusting 'lunches' in the trash, and watched everyone else eat their normal, edible lunches made on white bread, and then enjoy their real desserts afterwards. What I would have given for a Hostess pie, or even an apple!"

Vicki looked intently at me for a few seconds before replying.

"I'm sorry, Jack." she replied. "I can't imagine having to try and eat that stuff, only to throw it away and have to sit there and watch all the other kids eat their normal lunches in front of you."

I dropped my head for a moment before replying.

"It was so humiliating." I said through gritted teeth. "All the other kids would make fun of me. They asked me why my lunches were so nasty. What could I say? All I could say was that I didn't know, and to ask them why they wouldn't trade with me. What's a kid to know? It wasn't until the second grade that I was taken into the free lunch program, where I didn't have to eat that nasty shit anymore."

Vicky looked sad.

"I would have made you a nice sandwich every day." she said quietly. "Ham and cheese, or roast beef, or baloney and cheese. It would have been on a Kaiser roll too. And I'd have given you something nice for dessert too, like a Ring-Ding or a Twinkie."

I smiled at her in reply. Her innocence was beyond words. I loved her so much.

"Well, you made the baloney and cheese sandwiches, and the Ring-Ding today." I responded. "It's forty years later, but I'll bet all of those kids would still be pretty jealous if it were in my lunchbox back then."

Vicky smiled back.

"I like doing things for you." she said matter-of-factly. "You appreciate what I do. I may not be the best cook or the sharpest bulb in the drawer, but I try, and you love me no matter what."

I did my best to not laugh at her gaff, but I couldn't contain my amusement.

"You may not be the sharpest bulb in the drawer," I responded, trying my best not to giggle, "but you are the brightest knife on the chandelier."

At that point, I lost it. I rolled around on the blanket, pounding my fist against the ground, and Vicky smiled as well. She knew I was not making fun of her and was just having fun. Pretty soon, she too began to giggle, and we both had a good laugh over it.

"I can always find your favorite knife." I guffawed. "It's the one that's glowing in the drawer!"

We both continued laughing, and I pulled her in closely to me. We embraced tightly for several seconds before letting go.

"Oh Vicky," I sighed, "I love you so much."

"Let's go for a walk." she suggested.

I nodded and we began wandering around the area, enjoying the freedom of being nude outdoors. We walked hand in hand for a while, before turning around to return to our picnic location. We ended up a little ways off from the blanket, but not far enough that we became lost. I dropped back to the blanket and pulled Vicky on top of me, kissing her passionately. She settled onto my erection and began riding me as I reached up and played with her breasts.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of advancing footsteps on the pathway, and I looked up to see Cheryl, the park superintendent approaching us. Vicky was busy being on top so she didn't notice right away, and I was massaging her perky tits vigorously. I wasn't put off by Cheryl's presence, and I nodded at her in greeting. Vicky gave a slight start as she realized we weren't alone, but she looked over her shoulder and seeing it was Cheryl, didn't bother to quit riding me as she approached us either.

Normally, I would have been self conscious about being caught or walked in on while having sex, but I felt comfortable for some reason as Cheryl stopped and watched us for a few moments. Perhaps it was the fact that she suggested this place or that she was attractive, but I was not feeling the least bit shy.

"You caught us." I said with a smile. "You should have knocked first."

"My house." she replied with a smile of her own. "I don't need to knock. Besides, I knew what you two were going to do. Why do you think I told you about this place? It's where I come myself, when I want to cum, myself. I love to take my clothes off and walk around nude, and get all hot and bothered, and then I love to masturbate out in the open. It feels wonderful to cum outside."

"It does." I agreed. "Would you care to join us?"

"Some other time, maybe." she responded. "Not that I wouldn't like to, mind you; just not while I'm working. I'd get too disheveled. I'd love to watch you though, if it's okay."

"I've never had an audience before," I replied, "but I guess it's okay. Vicky?"

"Sure." she answered dreamily.

She tipped her head back, and enjoyed the sensation of my penis deep inside of her cunt. Cheryl, meanwhile, began unbuttoning her uniform shirt as she stared intently at us, removing it and casting it to one side. Next came her bra, which landed next to her shirt, leaving her topless. I was getting excited as she stripped, as she had a gorgeous body. Cheryl continued removing her clothes, and when she was completely nude, began fingering herself as she watched us having sex.

It wasn't long before she started to gasp, and I knew she was about to cum. I continued fondling Vicky's tits as I stared at Cheryl's unclothed body. Cheryl dropped to her knees and grunted loudly; fingering her cunt furiously, as she came hard.

"That's hot!" Vicky whispered. "I'm going to cum too."

"Me too!" I gasped, as I shot my load deep inside my fiancee's cunt.

My hips thrust violently and Vicky's entire body shook, as we both climaxed at nearly the same time. The three of us landed in a heap on the now-soiled blanket, panting heavily and staring at one another. None of us really knew what to say, but leave it to Vicky to randomly change the subject.

"Jack asked me to marry him!" she proclaimed proudly. "I said yes."

Cheryl seemed a little taken aback, but recovered quickly.

"Oh, congratulations... I think." she responded somewhat awkwardly.

We all sat up and I smiled.

"She has Aspergers." I said quietly. "It just comes out, sometimes."

"Oh," Cheryl replied, "I had no idea. You handle it well, Vicky."

Vicky beamed.

"Thank you!" she responded happily. "Jack has been teaching me a lot."

"I can see that."

"No, Silly!" Vicky retorted. "I mean, he's been teaching a lot of things that I didn't know. It's helped me a lot. It seems that all of this time, I was at a much higher level than anyone thought I was. No one ever took the time when I was younger. If I'd known him then, maybe I'd be normal. He's been teaching me new words and everything."

Cheryl looked at me intently.

"You really care about her, don't you?" she asked quietly.

"Yes I do." I replied. "That's why I asked her to be my wife. She's a really caring person and she means well. She's not perfect of course, but no one ever is. She made us lunch; nothing fancy, but it was delicious because she took the time to do it."

"I wish I'd met you sooner." Cheryl said quietly. "Not too many guys like you left."

"He's wonderful," Vicky stated proudly, "and I love him so much!"

Cheryl smiled sadly. I could see in her eyes that she had no one in her life, and I felt badly for her. I had been there myself many times over the years, and it's a lonely place to be.

"You know, Cheryl," I said with a smile, "neither one of us are selfish. I think I can speak for both Vicky and myself when I say that you are welcome in our lives."

"Oh yes!" Vicky exclaimed. "You're so nice to us, and you have wonderful boobies too!"

Cheryl turned red, and I quickly intervened.

"I agree on both counts." I added. "Speaking of your wonderful boobies, may I touch them?"

She nodded, so I reached out; squeezing them gently in my hands. They were larger and heavier than Vicky's, but very nice; I'd guess a large C or maybe even a D cup. Her areolas were about the size of silver dollars, and she had nice, chunky nipples.

"You have nice tits." I informed her, as I massaged them vigorously.

I leaned in and took one of her nipples between my lips and started sucking it; running my tongue around and then drawing my lips tight to create a nice suction. Cheryl sighed and smiled.

"That feels really nice." she murmured.

"May I try it too?" Vicky inquired. "I've never felt another woman's tits before. Yours look very nice."

"Please." Cheryl responded. "Yes, please suck on them too."

Vicky looked at me and I nodded in encouragement, so she gingerly reached out and brushed her fingers across Cheryl's nipples. Cheryl sucked her breath in and stared intently at my fiancee as she gently squeezed her tits.

"They feel so much different than mine." Vicky observed, as she kneaded the ranger's breasts in her fingers, then began kissing her erect nipples. "Softer and heavier. They're nice."

"Thank you." Cheryl replied. "I like the way your hands feel on them. May I touch yours as well?"

"Oh yes please!" Vicky said excitedly.

I watched intently, as the two women played with each others breasts; squeezing and fondling them. They both giggled like schoolgirls, and I wondered if this was the first time Cheryl had been in this situation as well.

"Would you... suck my boobies?" Vicky inquired with a slight tone of trepidation to her voice.

"Of course, Sweetie." Cheryl replied, leaning in and taking one of Vicky's long nipples into her mouth.

I moved in and began sucking her other nipple as well. Vicky smiled happily and relaxed, as we both sucked her perky little titties at the same time.

"It feels... so... nice." she whispered.

"Do you like it?" I inquired, as I placed my finger over her clit and began rubbing it in circles.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed. "It feels so good, Jack!"

She reached both arms skyward and then placed the back of her index finger into her mouth and bit down gently. Vicky shuddered violently, and I felt something warm and wet dribble all over my hand.

"I- I came!" she gasped. "I came while another woman was sucking on my titties! Oh my god, it felt so good! Thank you."

I wiped my hand on the blanket and smiled. It was really going to need to go in the washing machine now! I looked into Cheryl's eyes and smiled.

"Your turn now, if you want to." I said quietly.

She nodded in reply.

"Yes, please. That would be wonderful."

She reclined on her elbows, and Vicky and I both began sucking on her ample tits. Vicky had both hands wrapped around Cheryl's right breast, and sucked her thick nipple vigorously. It reminded me of someone eating a huge hamburger with both hands.

Just as I did with my pretty girlfriend, I put my hand between Cheryl's legs and circled her clit with my fingers. She moaned loudly and nodded.

"Oh yes, that feels so good!" she exclaimed. "You two will make me cum for sure!"

I continued pleasuring her with my fingers, while Vicky kept sucking her tits. It wasn't long before she started moaning blissfully. Her nostrils flared and her feet kicked and twisted, as she writhed about ecstatically.

"I'm... going... to... cum..." she sighed.

Her entire body suddenly went rigid, yet she was shaking violently at the same time. I heard an audible squirting sound, and a jet of silvery liquid shot from her cunt at least seven feet through the air, before landing on the leaves with a distinct crinkling sound. If you've ever pissed in the forest, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

"Oh shit!" she gasped. "Another one!"

Once again she tensed up, and this time several streams of liquid streamed from her cunt. The poor blanket was now most likely ruined. She slapped her hands on the wet blanket, and tossed her pretty head from side to side, as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure coursed through her body. When it was finally over, she smiled broadly first at me, then at Vicky.

"That was incredible!" she whispered. "Thank you both so much!"

"The pleasure was mine." I replied with a smile.

Cheryl shook her head.

"No, it was all mine!" she blurted out. "I've never before, experienced multiple orgasms like that! I've never been with another woman before, either. You two are special. You made me feel like no one else has ever made me feel.

"I know it's wrong; women shouldn't be attracted to other women, but Vicky, you are so cute! I couldn't help myself."

"I can't help myself when I'm around her either." I said with a smile. "Now you know what my life is like. Welcome to my world, Cheryl."