All Comments on 'Free Kittens! Pt. 03'

by JackandJilldo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bonding

As a nudist and outdoors guy, I am really enjoying the story line from the starting off point of being a topless State. That Jack and Vicky have developed into a loving couple, and now welcoming Cheryl into their world, the story is easy to read. There are options where to go from here, but being a parent to a daughter or two is surely one of them.

In my real world I (70) have a younger girlfriend who has health issues, and I wish we had met a couple of decades ago to have enjoyed each other in all the intervening years.

Thank you, and more please ...

HoltarenHoltarenover 3 years ago

What a fantastic tale. Dream scenario. Wish it was me. I really hope there will be more chapters to this brilliant story line - the possibilities are almost endless. Keep up the good work, please.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Continues to Develop into a wonderful story. Love the outdoor nudity, have enjoyed camping and hiking nude myself although not strictly legal in my Canadian province.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackandJilldo@JackandJilldo
Straight white male into straight and bi women of ALL ages. I love preggos, milky tits, soft/saggy/deflated tits and nudism/public nudity. If you're a female who fits any of these descriptions and wanna chat, feel free to send me a message.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES