Free Pass Pt. 01

Story Info
Two lovers unite after a long courtship with permission.
1.6k words
4.06
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had come. I left the house with my suitcase headed to the airport into an unknown part of life that I had never imagined would happen. The uber pulled up and I hopped in. I pulled up my phone and texted Jessa, "I am officially on my way!"

Going back about a year there was this post on social media about some pro Trump nonsense and made a comment to the contrary. Little did I know it would start a week long back and forth of comments then private messages arguing over gas prices, jobs, immigration and who knows what else. The funny thing is I never get political. In the course of all this Jessa or Jess, the pro Trumper, and I started actually asking more about each other and found some common ground on life, love, passion, travel, so many things and our conversations became pretty routine.

A little more about me. I am in my mid to later forties and have been married for the better part of 25 years. Kids who have left the house and in a time in my life where I find it fun to learn and explore, travel, find adventure where I can. In the course of a movie my wife and I were watching called free pass, where the couple allowed themselves one weekend a year away no questions asked. It was not permission to cheat or do anything crazy but rather no questions would be asked and you got to do what you wanted. We got to talking about it and well we decided we would experiment this year with it.

Fast forward back to present. Since Jessa and I already had a constant presence talking. I asked if she wanted to meet somewhere. I would be lying if I said we had never had flurries of romantic talk and even what we enjoyed sexually and personally. She excitedly accepted my offer and well we were to meet up in the mountains of northeast Tennesee in the Fall.

A little about her. She is in her early 50's and divorced with kids as well all grown. Always caught my attention as someone who just had a look about them, one that is confident and with a body that is curvy and amazing for her age. Not meaning skinny just carries herself well.

My uber scurried along, plan took off and in a couple hours I was in the car headed to the amazing northeast corner of Tennessee to take in the flowers and my friend.

As I pulled up to the hotel it was pretty big and sat up on a hill, a resort of sorts you dont even have to leave if you do not want, restaurants, golf, pools, massages everything.

I approached the desk. "Hi Mr. Williams welcome to Chateau Grand. Was your trip ok?" said the really cute clerk working the front desk.

"Yes it was great finally glad to be here and moving my legs some looking forward to a fun weekend here, maybe you can suggest some things for fun once you get us all checked in." I replied.

"Yes, but there is one problem Mr. Williams. We had to move rooms. You had reserved a king suite and we had some problems with the plumbing in a couple and the only thing like it is our honeymoon suite. Is that ok we moved you and your wife to that room?" the clerk smiled.

My first thought was funny she thinks my wife is joining and oh my goodness I have to explain this to Jess why we ended up in this room. "Sure!" I said. I went on, "if this is the honeymoon suite what all does it come with? I assume champagne, strawberries, lotions and what else." I was trying to play it up to get something free maybe.

"Mr. Williams yes it does come with a drink package and some complimentary snacks. Ok here is your card back, is there anything else you need?" The clerk was so attentive.

I texted Jess, "Where are you? Omg they put us in the honeymoon suite not sure how you feel about that. We are in room 424 by the way see you in a few."

She texted back with an emoji with hearts in the eyes, "Really thats awesome maybe we will get the most out of that! See you in 30 minutes."

I unpacked got comfy and heard the knock on the door. It was her. Ok compose myself. I opened and there she was. We hugged immediately. She stood 5'4" to my 6'1". Her blouse exposed some cleavage with her blonde hair just passed her shoulders and nice legs in jeans. After we released the hug we locked eyes for a minute.

"Can you believe we are doing this?" I asked with a smile before I leaned in for a peck on the lips.

"No, I thought about how crazy this is the whole drive here, but it will be so much fun. And thats all I get is a peck, especially after we get this room and no congratulations?" She said as she leaned in for a deeper pressed kiss.

Our tongues met briefly and then longer as she dropped everything in her hands. I was instantly hard against her abdomen, knowing she probably felt it. Our kiss broke. "Well come in and congratulations for what?" I asked.

"Um this room? We are honeymooning?" Jess said as her arms went up in the air.

She got her stuff settled and we came back for another hug. "I was looking forward to this Jess" I added as we locked eyes again, her removing her glasses. "I dont care if we do much this evening as we seem to keep coming back to this."

We kissed again and this time even deeper our tongues did not stop for what felt like a few minutes. I reached her blouse and pulled it up over her head. Her tits looked amazing in her bra, must be a 38-40DD to DDD. I kissed my way down her neck and kissed her boobs through her red lacy bra. She moaned slightly as I felt her hand getting inside my sweatpants finding my hardness.

"I love your free pass!" Jess said with a smile. I am so lucky I am the one you chose to use it on.

I replied, "I am the lucky one and thank you for owning that pass, gonna take some stiff competition to take it away from you."

I walked slowly as we kissed and ran our hands over each other to the bed. She sat down and took her bra off freeing the most beautiful tits my eyes had ever seen, perfectly large nipples and her tits fell out of her bra hanging so naturally as she laid back and I joined her now making my way to suckle on her freed melons.

As I did that my sweats came off as did my boxer briefs. "Are you sure you want to go here so fast Jess?" I asked as things were hot from the get go.

"Yes it is not fast I have been waiting for this for a long time. Was worried you may not like my body, you working out all the time" She replied back.

Just as she said that my hardened cock, 5 to 6 inches long stretched towards her pussy as if being pulled. I slowly slipped inside her. She gasped for air it seemed like. "Oh my lord you feel amazing and I love your body." I added.

"I love this, you feel amazing." She panted.

We locked eyes as I settled deep within her. Our tongues met outside our lips and we just enjoyed being for a bit. I did not move much just kissed and made eye contact sneaking a peak at her gorgeous chest every now and then.

After awhile of just bonding, I sat up some and starting moving in and out slowly as she whimpered. It was like I had wet clay in front of me, she had given herself up to me in every way. As I sped up the sounds of our bodies slapping together became more pronounced and a curse word escaped her lips every now and again. I felt like I was still getting bigger as her moans coaxed him to grow.

I slowed down and leaned in to kiss again. "If this is how our honeymoon is starting I cannot wait for part 2 and 3 and 10." I smiled between kisses.

"I agree I have never started any kind of date or anything like this. You are so amazing. We have a lot still left and I feel like we have made so much progress in just a few minutes." Jess said as if she was getting a little emotional.

I asked her to switch with me and get on top. I was in love with her body, she sat up and climbed on top of me her tits hanging free to the world. She leaned back a little and we fucked like lovers fuck. Watching each other. Sitting up at times to kiss and cradle a tit to tell it how much I loved it and suckle it for a bit.

After 30 minutes or so I exploded into her at about the same time her pussy clenched me and spasmed. We were cumming together. We collapsed together.

"You know what Jess? We still have tonight! Dinner, the rest of the night. We should save some energy." I said knowing I could not wait to feel her again and be inside her amazing womb.

"I know Mr. Williams we have so much left to do, this was an amazing start. I havent had sex like that in as long as I can remember, I can feel your love in touch, kiss and it was what I needed." She said as we rolled into a cuddle position her head on my chest and talked about the next steps, shower, check the place out and dinner.

So much more to come, literally.