Free Spirits Ch. 04: Weekend Upgrade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thumb moved down toward her clitoris. When he reached it, he stopped, then tenderly stroked her nub up and down like stimulating a tiny cock. This sent thrills through her hips and stomach. Madeline melted into him, one hand behind his head, pressing him to her like a favorite toy.

A little more of this and the VP's breathing became labored. She pushed him away, lifted him by the armpits and laid him on the bench. She was strong! Swinging a leg to straddle the bench, she positioned her crotch over his face and presented her open sex to him.

With two hands on her rump Rob pressed his face to her exposed vagina, alternately licking, sucking and swallowing. With a surge he got a mouthful of her fluid and coughed.

Madeline responded by reaching back, running her hand down his body and under the waistband of his shorts. Finding his cock alive and well, still wet from his previous service call, she smiled and began stroking him. She couldn't reach the full length to his root but contented herself by stimulating the last foot that she could reach.

"I hope Sue didn't demand too much from you!" she said in a deep contralto. "I need you too!"

Rob pulled his face out of her wet honeypot to say "No Ma'am! I have everything I need to serve you!" He plunged back into his task.

Madeline exhaled with a little "Wh-ooooo".

Continuing her manipulations, Rob swelled to his normal prodigious length, providing more for her to stroke. Surprised, feeling his pillar continue to swell and extend, she turned to look at what she had ahold of and gave out an involuntary "Wow!"

With that on offer she made one of the quick decisions she was known for. Rising off his face, she scooted back down the bench until poised over his root.

Lifting his cock, she found it extended to the level of her belly button. Clearly this wasn't going to work. She couldn't bring her vulva up to the tip even on her toes.

Kicking off one pump, she raised her leg and placed the bare foot on the bench. With this leverage she rose on tippy toe, tilted her hips and managed to get Rob's glans to her slick opening.

Rotating it by hand, she slickened the head with her own lubrication until it felt right, then snugged the tip into her hungry hole.

Slowly, carefully, she worked Rob into her body, all the while uttering a drawn-out "Mmmmmmmmmmm-muh!" To Rob's surprise, he was entirely engulfed in her body, his now-stiffened rod fully enveloped. He hit bottom, but just barely.

Bouncing up and down, Madeline found she could only extract him a few inches then re-engage on the downstroke. This wouldn't do.

Bending forward she braced herself with one hand on each side of Rob's face and began levering her entire body forward and back.

Being just barely 30, Rob's member made a naturally acute angle with his stomach. It felt entirely comfortable to have Madeline's snatch alternately slide up his cock nearly disgorging him, then re-sheath on the backstroke with a Slick! sound of extra juices being stropped from the shaft. Rob felt the spray each time on his stomach.

It was awesome! For the first time in his life Rob was fully fucking a woman. Well, being fucked by a woman. He had very little to do but admire her tits as they went past.

Thinking outside the box, Rob opened his mouth, rotated his head and stuck out his tongue. At each pass of a tit, he managed to stroke a nipple as it went by. By turning his head, he could control which nipple got attention.

Madeline frowned - this nipple-torture was far too much stimulation. She would cum in seconds at this rate, and she desperately wanted to spend some quality time with Rob's cock. It was the first cock she'd ever conquered that filled her entirely. For most of her life she'd made herself content with various cocks half his size. And her travels had afforded her every sort of cock - black, brown, yellow, red. She was something of an expert. Who knew this monster was waiting right under her nose, here in the office?

A solution presented itself. Bowing her back, Madeline pressed her face to Rob's and began to kiss him. By a combination of curving her spine, flexing her back, raising her hips and rocking back and forth, she got nearly a whole stroke from him without the titty teasing. All the while she tongue-fucked his mouth.

This was more like it. Madeline liked being in control, and with this technique she had Rob right where she wanted him.

They continued in mutual bliss for some time. But all good things cum to an end, and Madeline got her first clue from Rob's sudden panicked expression. She also felt his knob inflate inside her, which she correctly guessed meant he was nearing orgasm.

"It's ok dear" she whispered in his ear. Returning to the full-bore fucking motion, rocking forward to expose most of his glorious member, then thrusting back to re-enrobe him. Rob as expected resumed his titty torture. The combination of complete sexual stimulation of her entire labia, vulva, vagina and cervix, with his maddening nipple licking, brought her orgasm on like a freight train.

She became a madwoman, bucking on his cock as Rob grabbed her butt and began slamming his hips against hers with every backstroke. Her tits forgotten, Rob strained against her and with a final groan, banged his pelvis against her sex using his grip on her hips, mashing her clitoris with staccato circular blows.

Her vision blurred; a white light seemed to fill her brain as her ecstasy blossomed. The nerves and tendons of her body felt as if an electric current was flowing through them. Her brain shut down and she reverted to a lower mammal, fucking and mating and cumming, riding Rob's living member for instinctual reproduction.

As she began a cat-like yowl of total orgasm, back bowing, locking up and bearing down on Rob with her considerable strength, Rob's balls began their convulsions.

Pouring out his semen in a life-time record jizz geyser, he quickly filled Madeline's sex entirely. Still more of him pumped out through his vividly engorged penis and into her. Cum began jetting out around his cock past her clenched cunt lips, his cum and hers, splattering on his thighs and on the leather bench.

Rob continued banging her until his balls were spent, at which point Madeline reached down and restrained an arm. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" Her now-tender cunt was rebelling at the continued abuse. Rob abated his pistoning motion, content to slide in and out in diminishing cycles until he dropped back on the bench, spent and satisfied. Madeline dropped too, her entire weight on his chest, her head next to his, her mouth open and hot breath on his cheek.

After a minute of just breathing and enjoying the afterglow, Madeline made a move to get up. Robs hips followed her, making it difficult to disengage. Madeline emitted a sort of weak laugh, and had to climb up his body until Rob slid out of her with a solid wet splotch! Enormous strings and blobs of cum squelched from her reddened cunt, coating Rob's pubic hair and blobbing down his thighs.

Staggering off him, Madeline stood but dizziness and one missing shoe made her unstable. She bent and put a hand on the bench to hold herself steady. With the other hand she shoved at Rob, who slid down the bench to make room.

It was easy to slide, as the bench was liberally smeared with both their ejaculations. Some detents in the leather surface where buttons held it fast, were entirely filled with clotted jism. Rob was smeared from chin to knees with his jizz and her girl-cum.

"Well!" Madeline opined.

"Ma'am!" Rob agreed.

They sat in silence for a time, just breathing, both flushed and eyes glazed.

Madeline spoke first.

"Wednesday night good for you?"

Rob considered. "Yes, Ma'am! I can be ready for installation by Wednesday. Say 6 o'clock?"

"My secretary will post the appointment on your calendar."

"Anything else, Ma'am?"

Madeline made no reply, but just shook her head with a weary smile.

Fetching his shorts from behind the bench, Rob slipped them on. He righted one of the potted plants that had tipped over somewhere in the activity, leaving a dusting of potting soil across the carpet.

As usual his cock dangled out one leg-hole, now with a string of jizz stretching from the tip.

As Rob made his exit, dripping ropy jizz strands from his cock onto her carpet, Madeline looked around her office, the dirt on the floor, the cum-puddles on the bench. What would she tell maintenance about this? A weekend yoghurt snack spill? A friend's child visiting and dumping a milkshake?

Fuck it; she was the boss. She wouldn't tell them anything, and they wouldn't ask.

Passing Sue's cubicle on his way to the elevator, Rob thought he saw her slip in just ahead of him. She must have been visiting the ladies room.

As he waited for the elevator to arrive, he heard a rhythmic squeak coming from her cubicle. It sounded like an office chair being rocked. He'd put in a maintenance request to have it lubricated. Sue would be pleased.

Back in his basement domain, his status board showed clear. All machine upgrades had gone smoothly. Saving the log file for his records, he locked his workstation and secured his door on the way out.

Weekend upgrades rarely went so smoothly, and Rob was gratified. His fellow employees were so accommodating! He was lucky to work with such agreeable people.

And now he had Wednesday night to look forward to! VPN configuration, firewall rules and routing tables to update! What fun! Wednesday would be a blast.

12