Free Tickets Cost Dignity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, look at me," he demanded and I obeyed. Of course, as always, he was grinning in a way that could only mean something bad for me. "Open your mouth. I want to spit into it..."

I felt like giving out a loud sigh, but it would probably score me a slap in the face. I've had to remind myself, that I'm there for a reason. As his bitch, I've had to comply. So I just opened my lips and waited, looking him into his eyes, which were sparkling with bully-like joy.

He loudly collected gob in his mouth and then spat it straight into my mouth. A ball of slime hit my tongue. I swallowed it as soon as possible, without thinking too much about it.

"I believe it's the time to teach you discipline, as I promised." He wrapped both of his strong arms around me, almost crushing my frail body in a hug. "You're so fragile... I have to be very careful not to break you." Somewhere around that moment, I've felt his stiff boner being pressed against my butt... "Have you ever been spanked, boy?"

"No, sir..." I responded, not liking where this was going.

"Tsk, tsk... That explains why you used to be such a brat..." He moved his hand to painfully grab my ass. I winced. "Think now of the awful way you tried to cheat me. You wanted the free tickets, but when I won, you broke the deal... What do you think, how many spanks should you get for it?"

Oh, no. I've had no idea how much I could potentially take. If I said a low number, he would surely get pissed and the punishment would be even worse.

"Twenty times, sir?" I basically asked, looking for his approval. To me, it seemed like a number way too high anyway.

"Only twenty?!" he chuckled. "Now, that's hilarious. You truly are a spoiled brat. I think twice as much would be the right number."

Oh my god. Forty? What will I need game tickets for, if I won't be able to sit through the match out of pain?

I turned back and faced him. Oh, gosh, was he of impressive size. He was like two times bigger than me, everywhere. Because of our closeness and position, now my dick confronted his in a sword fight. Mine was surely about to lose.

"Sir, forgive me for asking, but is there really no way we could avoid this?" I asked shyly, seductively massaging the skin under his pec. "Perhaps there's another form of punishment that I could endure for my unacceptable behavior, which would please you, but doesn't involve pain?"

In a second, his relaxed smirk changed into that smug smile typical for a bully.

"Actually, I can think of one thing like that. Bitch can be put in place either with pain, or humiliation. If you prefer humiliation, I have one solution in mind." He moved closer to whisper it into my ear. "We will record a short video of you getting fucked and then you will send it to your big brother..."

"What?" I moved slightly away from him, frowning. "That's insane... I can't do that, you know that..."

"Why not? After sending it, you can apologize and pretend like you meant to send it to someone else... he will get over it, eventually."

"Why would you even want that?" I was so confused. "Aren't you two friends? You know he would be mad if he found out what we are doing..."

"You're still a boy, Daniel. I doubt you will understand my reasoning. I am friends with him, but I also managed to conquer his little brother." He smiled, triumphantly. "He deserves to know he got cucked."

"Cucked?" I gasped. "I'm not my brother's property..."

"But you are his responsibility. He should be protecting you from men like me and yet I got into your mouth and soon, between your legs... All caused by his decision to let me into your house, which lead to me getting your trust."

Once again, the embarrassment started burning red holes in my cheeks. I was left without other choice.

"I can't do that, sir," I've said quietly, hopeless and defeated. "Please, spank me instead..."

He was still more than eager to participate in this, as well.

He sat in the middle of a couch. Shirtless, but still with the pants on. He invited me to lay down on his lap, with my butt lying right in front of him, so vulnerable and exposed. He didn't wait; he touched it right away, enjoying the pillowy feeling of it.

"Amazing ass, boy. That thing can absorb a lot of damage," he said, rubbing my bare skin with excitement. "It's so pale, though... but don't worry, we will add it a little bit of color." He chuckled. "Oh, remember to count. It's in your best interest to count well. Make an error that benefits you and I will add you another fifty strikes. You will leave this apartment with two huge bruises instead of butt cheeks. Got it?"

"Y-Yes, sir..."

First slap surprised me with its power. He clearly wasn't planning to go easy on me. But even though it made my skin a bit itchy from pain, it wasn't unbearable. It was actually somewhat erotic and enjoyable.

The actual pain showed up only after the fifth strike. That's when I've started losing resilience, and because of that, I started moving and wincing.

"Eight!" I gasped, after his hand clapped my cheeks. He was merciless and placed full muscle strength into each hit. "Nine!..."

Before twelfth strike, my hand instinctively moved to cover my butt.

"Place your arms under your chin," he barked at me, after witnessing my desperate move. "And you will get five more strikes for that..."

My skin was burning, my glutes were massacred and yet we've had to continue, for his sick pleasure and satisfaction but also for my tickets. I kept thinking about them, my great reward for all this pain and humiliation. My friends will be so impressed once I invite them over for a free game, but they can never find out how I got these tickets...

Suddenly, I've felt him touching my hip and then grabbing my dick.

"Tell me, boy. Why do you have tears in your eyes if your dick is rock hard from excitement?"

"It really hurts, sir..." I whispered, as my disloyal cock throbbed right in his grip. "It really does, I swear... Please, I beg you... It hurts really bad... I promise, I've learned my lesson... could we please..."

"No, let's continue." His hand left my dick and instead landed on my butt.

I guess he mashed some natural resistance to damage which my butt had at the beginning. Now, each spank felt like a hammer. It didn't help that the more he saw me in despair, the more excited he was and the more merciless were his strikes.

"Please, master... I can't... I beg you..." I whined after another slap. I've had to spend my entire willpower to hold my arms trapped and not reach for my poor butt experiencing violation. I was very close to biting my own hand just to ease the pain I was going through.

"Oh, you didn't count that strike? How generous of you."

I whimpered. What an asshole he was.

"Twenty seven..." I tried fixing my mistake.

"Hey, now it's a bit too late, boy, don't you think?"

In time perspective, I know I've made a huge mistake begging him to stop. That way I only fueled his sadistic desires. In that moment I couldn't believe that my own brother let this man into our house one day. A man who would find joy torturing me.

At thirty third strike I've had a little crisis. I escaped by sliding down from his lap to the floor. I grabbed my butt, which felt like it was on fire, and started massaging it, gently. That certainly didn't help to ease the pain and it certainly didn't please Brian.

"You've made a very serious mistake, boy," he threatened me. "Come back right now..."

"Please, master..." I plead, kneeling in front of him. "Just stop... I can do anything you want, just don't torture me anymore..."

I think he realized that I was near my limits, because he totally changed his approach. From a firm sadist, he became a soft lover. He stood up, squatted next to me and gently touched my back.

"Hey, I know it's not easy. But it's your punishment, remember? I'm not making you go through this without a reason. You're doing so well, Daniel. You're so close to the end. You're free to leave if that's your choice, but think this through..." His closeness, affection and warmth produced by his body were luring me back into his trap. For a second I thought he would comply just so that he can fuck me, but I was naive. He did not intend to make it any easier for me. "You're at thirty third strike. Seven more, than five more for the time you tried to cover yourself and next five for your escape right now and we're done... Don't give up now..." Not only he still expected me to go through the whole punishment, but he also extended it, even after seeing me in hysteria...

In the end, I got him what he wanted and more. I obeyed and suffered for his entertainment, for his satisfaction, for his sense that he defeated me in the end, for his thrill of having me under his control and finally, for the most base and primal sexual pleasure.

After the fiftieth strike he made me look at my red, bruised butt in a mirror and he was hard like stone, witnessing me grief over my poor ass. Seriously, his cock looked like it was about to burst just from that. Veiny, red from excitement, throbbing, pulsing, leaking. I knew what it meant.

He pushed me over the couch and lied on top of me. His heavy, warm body covered me and crushed. He used his knees to spread my legs open, then his fingers did the same when spreading my violated butt cheeks to clear the way for his battle ram, that was about to take both my virginity and dignity away from me forever.

He lubricated my asshole with some cold slime and then cuddled me, kissing my neck and whispering dirty things to my ear. He needed no foreplay; his excited dick pressed against my asshole immediately. For a moment, I thought about resisting, to make this unpleasant for this fucker, but the lube ignored my plans. Even though I tried to squeeze and make it impossible to enter, he pushed his cockhead in, making me moan in surprise, as my resistances were broke.

What a weird feeling that was. It send so much conflicting information to my brain and so many jolts of humiliating pleasure. It didn't help that he could feel my dying resistance, and he commented it by whispering to my ear:

"Stop fighting me. You've already lost, boy. The best thing you can do now is to relax, spread open and watch me rob your house from the goods, while you can't do anything about it..."

That metaphor was so stupid and yet it worked perfectly. He understood and manipulated my submissive urges. That was exactly how I felt -- humiliated and hopeless, just like I would feel if I a robber was stealing my valuables, while I was watching him, tied up.

The moment I've heard that, my asshole loosened and he thrusted himself balls deep into me. I grunted, feeling him sting something inside of me, that basically stunned me with bliss. From now on, facing no resistance, he would be drilling me intensely and aggressively, reaching as deep as he could and pulling out as much as he could without falling out.

I couldn't feel it when he dumped his load into me, but I knew when it happened. His movements became significantly slower and much more sensual once it happened. At that point, my dick was limp, probably crushed somewhere under our combined weight. But I didn't care, really, as it never gave me such incredible, overwhelming pleasure, as Brian's superior dick.

Exhausted, he decided to rest on top of me. He was dripping with sweat onto me. Both of us were overheated, not only from our regular body temperatures, but also from all the friction we've made. I was tired as hell, but my new lover had different plans for this night than sleeping.

*

My biggest defeat and humiliation was not the fact that I served Brian's filthy desires, but because in the middle of it, I forgot why I was doing it. After he succeeded in addicting me to himself, I couldn't care less about the tickets. I served him of my own free will.

He trained me so quickly, without any real effort. After few hours with him, all he had to do was point at the area of his body he wanted me to suck, kiss, lick or rub and I would just do it without questioning. His dick drilled each hole in my body, flooding it with cum, and I craved more. He insulted me and my brother during sex so many times and all I've said was "yes, sir." I allowed him to do so much humiliating stuff to me, that I didn't have any dignity left.

In the morning, my butt was violet and hurting, my neck full of hickeys, my asshole sore and oddly stretched and I could still feel a hair from his balls on the back of my throat.

I was used, both physically and mentally. The only thing that could improve my mood now, was receiving the tickets I earned. A real life proof that my suffering was not pointless.

"So, Brian," I approached him after he left the bathroom, naked and steamy, with white towel around his waist. "I'm about to leave..."

"Oh, yeah? Sure thing. It's been fun," he responded, completely indifferent to my presence, checking something on his phone.

"No, I meant that it's time for you to give me the tickets you promised..."

He took his time to respond to somebody's text and only then honored me by looking at me. This time, he gave me the smuggest smile I've ever seen on him.

"I'm afraid you're too late, boy. There's no tickets. I've sold them about two days ago."

I froze. I didn't know what to say.

"But... we've had a deal... you've said..."

"Deal?" he laughed. "Okay, then. If you say so... feel free to sue me. Or better than that, go straight to the police." He gently touched my chin. In anger, I pushed his hand away. "Or go tell your big brother. I wonder how would he react if he knew that I was boning you an entire day..."

"You... can't!" I yelled, helplessly, while he was still laughing at my rage. "We've had a deal! You punished me for trying to cheat you and now you cheat yourself?!"

"Yeah, that's pretty much the difference between you and me. You're a sucker and I'm not. But hey, it's been a fun night, right? Text me if you want to do this again sometime. But as for now, get the fuck out of my apartment, bitch."

I wanted to scream out of anger, helplessness, regret and sadness, but he made me swallow all of these emotions and leave.

The annoying reality was that I couldn't do anything about it. I played his game and I lost. It turned out that in more than one way, because the very same day, I texted him, only to have his nutsack in my mouth the next day...

12