Free Use Beach

Story Info
Sera spends the day at a private nude beach.
2.6k words
4.47
38.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters depicted are above the age of 18)

It was a beautiful summer day. Waking up to the chirping of birds, the warm rolling breezes, and the sweet smell of flowers was simply magical. I got up from my messy bed and ran to my closet. I had big plans today. I pulled out a cute yellow sundress and my two-piece blue swimsuit. I took the clothes to my bathroom and hopped into the shower.

My name is Serra and I'm a rather normal gal. I stand at an average height with a nice head of long blonde hair. I work out, keeping myself healthy. My long, toned legs shoot out of my wide waist. I started the water, feeling the warm liquid run down my body. I grabbed my loofa and my fruity-smelling wash and ran it over my tanned skin. I lathered the soap up and ran it across my arms, my legs, up my slim stomach, and over my melon-sized breast. I felt a small tinge as I ran the rough loofah over my small pale nipple. The thought of where I was going, and what I was doing today, sent shivers through my spine as I ran the fruity-smelling soap over myself.

I rinsed the suds off and stepped out of the shower and dried off with a nearby towel I had prepared. After drying off I put on my bathing suit. It was a two-piece made of simple blue pastel cloth. I threw the yellow sundress over it and adjusted it until it looked good, showing off my curves and even a small amount of my cleavage. I put on my simple flip-flops and grabbed my keys. I hopped into my car and started it.

I lived in a beach town, I was not even five minutes from the normal beach. but I wasn't going to the normal beach. Only a few people know about a secret beach on the north end, and even fewer go to it. I learned about it almost a year ago, and I try to go at least once a month to relax from work. From what I learned, the people who own the beach have a rigorous selection process. What the process is, no one knows.

The drive was easy enough as I pulled into a dirt path surrounded by trees and kept driving until I found the clearing of the parking lot. There were more cars than normal today. I pulled into a spot. I reached back and grabbed my beach bag. I left my vehicle and began walking towards the opening to the beach. The path to the beach led to several cloth, multi-colored tents with openings on either side. I saw a few people going in and I followed suit.

I stepped into the pink one towards the middle. The changing tents served a good purpose. Inside was a sign, three bags, a mirror, and a small metal cabinet with a handle on its side. I set my bag on a wooden bench. I began undressing, taking off my yellow sundress, after that, I unclasped my swimsuit top and put it in the bag along with my bottoms.

The sign above me had a good amount of text on it, basic rules, no littering, don't be too loud, respect your fellow guest, all the normal stuff. After that, it had 'special' rules.

This is a nude beach, while not required, it is encouraged to be naked while here.

This is a free-use beach, before entering you MUST take one of the bands from the bags below, each color indicating your status. Red means no-go. Blue means you should ask, and pink means youre fully open to any contact, sexual or otherwise

Consent is king!

If you are female, please take one of the pills provided in the dispensary behind you, for your protection.

If male, please use a condom if asked, condoms are provided for free at the bar.

Have fun, swim, fuck and feast to your heart's content.

And at the bottom, was a disclaimer protecting the owners of this beach from any legal action from accidents involving their property.

It wasn't my first rodeo. I grabbed a Pink bracelet from the bag and pulled the handle on the metal box. After a moment, a small package fell into the dip at the bottom. I took the package and opened it, inside was a small white pill. I popped it into my mouth and swallowed it. It wasn't anything malicious, just simple birth control that lasted 48 hours.

I slipped my bracelet on and walked out of the other side of the changing room. The bright beaming sun hit my eyes hard. My bare feet dug into the soft, warm sand. I kept walking forward until I reached the crest of the dune in front of me. Set out before me, was an erotic scene. There were about two or three dozen people on the beach.

Just from what I could see, there were at least five or six couples going at it. In the shade, there was a whole orgy of eight or nine people all tied together in a sexual blob of gyrating bodies and erotic fluids. I loved this place.

In the middle of the small cove was the bar/restaurant. It was a building made to look like a tropical bungalow. There was a buffet inside along with an open bar. I walked down to the beach passing by people relaxing nude for the most part, blue and red bands adorned. One couple, both blue bands. A woman was bouncing up and down on the man as her loud moans permeated the air around them.

Excitement built itself inside of me. I had been here a lot, but that didn't stop the nervousness and excitement from catching in my throat. I found a nice spot a few meters away from the bar and set my stuff in the sand. Before I did anything I made my way to the bar's bathroom. There were six stalls set beside each other. I found one that was open and went inside.

Nature's call had to be answered before anything was going to happen today. After I did my business, I cleaned up with a provided enema kit. I won't go into the gory details, but it's a good idea to clean out yourself before doing anything in the backdoor.

As I was finishing up, I heard a knock on the stall next to me. On either side of the bathroom wall was a small cutout hole. On my right, a thick cock slid its way out of the hole. It throbbed with excitement.

I shrugged. I got on my knees and inspected my soon-to-be lover's equipment. He was long and girthy, clean-shaven, and he kept clean. So that's good enough for me. I reached out and grabbed the base of his shaft. He jumped slightly. I could feel his faint heartbeat under the warm, smooth skin. I slowly massaged him up and down, my curled fingers gently rubbing his sensitive, turgid flesh. I let my tongue slip from my mouth, licking against the underside of his engorged glans. He was already practically leaking salty precum into my mouth. I moved down, dragging my tongue against the grain of his hefty member. I wet his shaft with my small movements until it glistened with wetness. I moved back up to the head, popping it into my mouth. I swirled my tongue in fast, clockwise movements. He tasted great, a subtly musk mixed with the savory saltiness of his leaking essence. I had to have more.

I quickly began bobbing my head up and down his shaft, taking as much as I could inside myself. As I sucked him, my hand moved hard and fast against his rigidness, pumping him hard.

I could feel his heartbeat inside my mouth. Each movement of my hand brought with it a slight moan and a twitch in my mouth.

I was in ecstasy, the act of sucking off a random stranger sent shivers through me. I was warm, my body heat rising with my arousal. I forced myself deeper into the stranger's cock, forcing the turgid rod deep in my throat. I gagged from the sudden intrusion, but I kept forcing him into my throat until it was buried deep within me. I felt the sting of tears in my eyes when I felt him hilt inside me. I massaged him with my throat, contracting the muscles around his fuck rod.

I couldn't do it for long, I pulled myself off, panting. I grabbed his shaft with both hands and pumped him up and down as fast as I could. I could hear a muffled moan on the other side of the wall as he began to twitch and buckle in my hands. in the blink of an eye, a large wad of warm white fluid splashed against my face and my chest. I slowed my pace and milked him until he grew soft in my hands. My hands were dripping with cum. Globs of spunk rolled slowly from my face to my chest. I was breathing hard, basking in the primal scent he had left me covered in.

I shook my head and went to the sink, I washed myself off as best as I could and left the bathroom. The stall next to me was empty, shame.

I picked my beach bag back up and found a nice spot under the shade towards the east end of the beach and laid out my large pink beach towel. I lay down on my back, enjoying the warm breeze wafting over my nude body.

I closed my eyes and waited

I was there for maybe ten minutes before I heard the sound of sand shuffling nearby. I opened my eyes to a wonderful sight. A woman was standing over me, her moist pussy right above my head. Her olive skin glistened in the sun as she began lowered herself onto me. I opened my mouth and outstretched my tongue.

She lowered enough to where I could smell her sweet flower. She was less than an inch away from me, so I began to lick her pretty pink folds. She tasted sweet, like honey. I slipped my tongue between her folds, lapping up the generous amount of liquid that had accumulated. I could hear the unknown woman moan deeply as I explored her lovely tunnel. Each small crevice I discovered was a small pocket of delicious ecstasy. I found her small nub and swirled the tip of my tongue in small fast circles.

Her juices started to spill fast into my greedy mouth. I drank as much as she could make. Each movement in her cavern of lust sent a shock through her body, and a moan escaped her sweet lips. Whether I was her finisher, or she was a quick shot, it didn't matter, her body began to tremble as her orgasm ramped up.

She was practically screaming as she ground her hips against me. The damn had burst and her juices exploded onto my face as she began to squirt on me. She stood, shakily. She knelt in the sand, she was a beautiful woman with bright blue eyes. She leaned over me and planted a big kiss right on my lips before standing and walking away.

I wiped my face on my towel. I could feel my arousal pulse in my groin, I needed some release and I needed it quick.

I sat up on my towel and looked around for my prey. My eyes set themselves upon a man sitting buck naked under a palm tree shade. He had on a pink band. Perfect.

I stood up, leaving my bag in the sand. I started moving over to my target. I found myself staring at his bare chest, tanned and muscled. He was all lean meat with a rather large member to match. His cock was an obelisk of pristine fuck meat.

I walked until I was standing right over him, staring at his handsome visage. His eyes were closed and a permanent smile was plastered on his face.

I stepped over him, positioning myself right above his throbbing member. My soon-to-be lover must've heard me and opened his eyes. He flashed a brilliantly white smile and simply nodded.

I didn't waste any time, I immediately dropped to my knees, lying his massive pole against my stomach. The warm flesh pulsed pleasantly against me.

I slipped my hand around the base of his rod and pushed it against his stomach. It was so warm and hard in my grip. I slowly rocked myself forward. His length pressed against my entrance as I slowly rocked my hips up and down his length.

Each pass brought a small jolt of pleasure through my body. I could feel his heartbeat against my wet walls.

I dragged my hips all the way forward until his head slipped against my entrance, I took a deep breath and slowly lowered myself down, accepting his length Inside me. Inch after inch he filled me. His girth stretched my walls to accommodate for his rather large size.

Fuck it was good. The mushroom head poked and prodded my tight tunnel as I forced myself all the way down. I could feel myself moaning in ecstasy as I finally bottomed out against him. My breathing was ragged from just taking in his monster cock. I was already shaking and leaking from just taking him in, a small orgasm preparing me for the main event.

I breathed deep, steeling myself before rocking back and forth. I ground against him, his length pulsing inside me, massaging my walls and sending volts of pleasure through my spine.

I was a mess. I moaned loudly with every pass, eliciting stares from the other beachgoers. Their eyes only sent me deeper into my lust-fuelled bucking. My hand actresses my right breast, rolling my nipple between two fingers as my other hand shot down to our carnal union. I rolled my fingertip against my hardening clit, doubling my pleasure from my lover.

A second orgasm hit me like a truck. I bucked hard against him, falling on his chest as I moaned loudly. I shook hard, my whole body quaking in pleasure. I could feel a rush of liquid pour fast and hard from my nethers. My body locked up, squeezing hard against my lover's member.

My vision blurred. I had never had an orgasm this intense. It was as if a wave of lust crashed into me, sending me to atmospheric heights of pleasure. Why did it happen? I couldn't say. But it was one of the best rides I've ever had. It was so much I blacked out.

I awoke later, it felt like just a moment, but I could tell it had been a few hours. I was inside the lifeguard tent. In a chair ahead of me was the handsome man I fell upon. He was still smiling.

"Morning beauty." His voice was like silk. "Sleep well?"

I pulled my knees up to my chin and threw a pillow at him, hitting him square in his stupid handsome face. "What the fuck happened?"

He fiddled with a small necklace around his neck, it was a small pendant. "Found this back in Nam, apparently, it makes me a powerful aphrodisiac."

"Nam? As in, Vietnam?" I thought about it. "You'd be close to 60? But you don't even look 20."

He shrugged. "I take care of myself." he smiled with his brilliant white smile. Give me a kiss and I'll tell you the story."

I rolled my eyes. I blew him a faux kiss.

He pretended to catch it and place it near his heart.

"It was back in '56...."