Public Relations Ch. 01

Story Info
A boring office job... in a free use world.
4.2k words
4.49
87.5k
189

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex's office was very normal, or, as some might say, boring. She worked as a "public relations officer" (read: receptionist) in a small town. There was nothing particularly interesting about her town, and there was nothing particularly interesting about her job. Come to think of it, was there anything interesting about her? No, don't go down that rabbit hole, she thought to herself. She spent most of her days in idle thought, waiting for the phone to ring or for someone to give her a memo, just for something, anything, to happen. It was always a danger in this line of work: existential dread. It was quite depressing really. She worked in a digital maintenance company, but had no interest in computers whatsoever. She only took the job because, shockingly, running a pompom-based arts and crafts online shop from your living room doesn't really pay the bills.

Greg shifted angles slightly so he could penetrate her deeper. It felt quite nice, but Alex was so desensitised to it by now, after all, she was a 24-year-old woman who had worked in a male-dominated industry for 3 years, she was fucked most hours of the day. She got on with Greg quite well, he was one of those men who seemed to have no discernible age. He could've been 35 or 50, and neither would have shocked her. He had been the marketing director for at least the 3 years Alex had been around, and he always offered to buy the first round whenever they went for office drinks. The girls all liked him because he always helped them to get cleaned up after he fucked them, unlike some of the other higher ups, who seemed to think it wasn't worth their time.

Come to think of it, Alex pondered, Greg had been fucking her a lot more frequently than usual recently. That usually suggested trouble at home. Alex liked his wife, she was really fun at the office parties, and was the only person to match her for wine consumption. She hoped they were just having a dry patch or something, she would hate to see them have a fall out. Greg increased the pace, pounding her from behind with great speed and grunting gutturally. Alex lent on her elbows for some extra support.

"Hi, I've got a parcel for Mr Andrew Crackley." Alex looked up to see the Fedex guy offering her a stylus. She propped herself up on her left hand and took the stylus to sign for the package.

"Thanks Jim, just leave it on my desk would you? Andy's in a meeting right now."

"Yeah, will do, no problem." Jim slid the parcel over to one side and then rested his elbows on the counter. "How was your weekend?"

"Yeah not too bad, went to that new bar in town with one of my old uni mates."

"Lolly's?"

"Yeah that's the one.

"Yeah my missus was telling me about that. How was it?"

"Pretty good, yeah," Alex nodded. Greg switched to slower, deeper, more powerful strokes. "Drinks were nice and the music was decent."

"Apparently they have some really cool gloryholes is that true?"

"Yeah, we - AH!" Alex was briefly interrupted as Greg, who was clearly close to climaxing, grabbed a fist-full of her hair and hooked a finger into her pert asshole. She squirmed on her tiptoes trying to regain her composure as he continued to pummel her. "Yeah," she gasped, "we had a little look but didn't get round to trying many because we got so caught up in conversation, you know how it is when you haven't seen someone in ages. Plus, me and Hannah are an unstoppable force when it comes to chatting. But yeah, they've got some interesting ones. Obvs they have the standard hole in the wall type things, but they have some full fucking ones too so like you just see the bottom half and you can just fuck a disembodied behind. They've got all sort of cool positions and stuff, not just doggy and missionary like in Flourish down the road."

"Really, like what?"

"Can't remember all of them but there's like a piledriver thing which was fun, if a little claustrophobic, but my favourite was the spitroast box. I was in that one for nearly 45 minutes, caused a bit of a queue to be honest."

Greg did one final pump and let out a groan of pleasure as his creamy fluids gushed into Alex's expectant pussy. He stayed there for a second, enjoying that moment of pure bliss, before he extracted his cock. He slapped Alex's ass and squeezed one of her breasts gently to show his appreciation. Jim offered him a wet wipe from the counter to clean up. He took one and nodded in thanks.

"Alright Jim? How's your Monday going?" Greg asked, cleaning off his hands and wiping down Alex's pussy with the wet wipe. He pulled up his pants and trousers and walked round to the other side of the desk as he buckled his belt. Alex readjusted her skirt and stockings and got up from the desk. She went over to fetch her panties which were strewn on the floor.

"Yeah not bad. There was a bit of a mix up with next door's orders, some internal accounts thing I think. All their deliveries have been delayed until tomorrow, so my afternoon is looking pretty sparse. Going to be hell tomorrow but at least I get a slow day today. Actually, Alex, don't bother with those." Jim gestured at the panties Alex had started to go to put back on. "I was going to have quick go too, if that's okay."

"Oh yeah, of course," Alex replied, putting her thong away neatly in her top drawer before it could get flung across the room again. Jim started to walk around the desk, removing his jacket as he went.

"How's the wife, Greg?" Jim asked.

"Yeah, good. We're up to our necks nowadays to be honest with you, what with her mum moving up here and the kids. Barely get a chance to spend much time together these days." Ah that would explain it, Alex thought to herself. Can't get much time in for fucking when there's kids all over the place.

"Yeah, my brother had his second a few weeks ago and he's completely swamped. I don't know how you manage with three!" Jim unbuckled his belt and pulled down his trousers to reveal a long, thick shaft, which was almost ready to go already. Alex knelt down and started to suck, first just the tip, but working her way down his shaft. She felt his length fill her mouth and started to get excited. She fucked the office guys so regularly she was bored of it now, but Jim never usually had the time for a pit stop so this was a rare treat for her.

"The secret is, we don't manage," Greg joked and Jim chuckled. "Anyway can't stick around and chat, I've got to finish my report for my 3 o'clock. Nice to see you though, say hi to the missus for me."

"Yeah will do, see you later," Jim replied as Greg returned to his office. "He's a good egg, Greg, isn't he?"

Alex unsheathed his rock hard cock from her throat to reply, "yes, glad to hear him and Sandra are doing okay, I was a bit worried about them." Jim hoisted her onto the desk and pulled her skirt up out of the way.

"How come?" He asked, as he crouched down to lick her clit gently. Alex was pleasantly surprised, especially as she was pretty wet already and some guys were weird about licking out a girl that was already full of another man's cum.

"He's just been - AH - fucking me a bit more than usual. Can be - AHH - bit of a warning sign. Graham from HR used me like 8 or 9 times a day when his wife was in hospital."

"Wow, bet you're glad she's better now, Graham's not exactly a stud." Jim gave her a cheeky look as he went back to her pussy.

"That's rude Jim!" Alex exclaimed. Jim inserted two fingers into her pussy and started to gently massage her from the inside. "He's a lovely man, and - AH - deserves much better than what the world has given him. Mmmm!" Alex started to writhe in pleasure as Jim sucked on her clit. He stood up and kissed her neck, clearly pleased that he had already got her seal of approval before he had even introduced his cock. "His wife was really nice about it to, sent us a big hamper once she got better to say thanks for the support. Said we really helped him."

"I'm just winding you up. I know you're not shallow enough to not want to fuck a man just because of his looks." Jim guided his shaft into her waiting pussy and hooked his arms under her thighs. "So tell me more about this bar then," he said, resuming their previous conversation as if nothing had happened since.

"Oh yeah, so there's the gloryholes which were pretty fun. And the bar itself has got a really nice ambience. You know, like those old fashioned lights and stuff?" Jim had started to find his rhythm, and Alex was relaxing onto his cock, welcoming him into her soft pussy. It really was a nice change to be fucked by someone other than the usual crowd.

"Like halogen bulbs?"

"Yeah, those! And the furniture is all old timey. Like old wooden tables and leather bar stools. Some of the LadyStools look like they've still got their original vintage dildos!"

"Really? They're really expensive these days, that's if they're in good condition of course."

"Yeah, don't worry, they keep it very clean. They even pre-lube them and everything."

"Wow, good service." Jim upped the pace a little and the force of his thrusts pulsated through Alex's body, making her pert breasts bounce with each penetration. Jim was staring straight at them, watching her nipples brush against her silk blouse. The friction excited her, and they started to become harder with each thrust. Alex was enjoying herself, she wanted to make the most of this. She took one hand off the desk and started to massage her clit.

"Yeah it really does make a difference. Makes you realise how - UH - uncomfortable the ones in some other places are to be honest. Like, I actually - AH - enjoyed sitting on them, it wasn't just out of necessity so I didn't fall off."

"Really? I'll have to tell my wife, she always complains about those, says she'd prefer a normal stool."

"No!" Alex said, outraged.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I've told her she can't, it's so rude!"

"I can't imagine what I'd think if a woman was to sit in my bar with an empty pussy. Plus those flat chairs do nothing for the ass, make you look like a table."

"Yeah true, she looks so much better when her ass is properly exposed. And it would be so rude to not have her asshole out in a bar like that, especially when she knows I'm going to take advantage of the ones that are available. But she only sits on them out of politeness, she really hates it. Actually, we were thinking of going for some work drinks at the end of the month. Maybe I'll suggest Lolly's, she'd like that."

"Yeah, I was going to suggest it for our work Christmas party," Alex said, glad that Jim had proper control over his wife. She could understand finding those stools uncomfortable but they were like ties or high heels, you had to use them, it was expected of you. Opting out just for personal comfort would look so out of place and slobby. "Andy! How was your meeting?" Alex asked, seeing the head of sales emerge from the conference room.

"Very good, thanks Alex. We've got some big things planned for next month, it's going to be a busy one. Is this for me?" He said, indicating the parcel on the counter. Jim started to move with stronger thrusts, making Alex's breasts jiggle all over the place. He seemed entranced by them. Alex unbuttoned her blouse and they sprung free, bouncing playfully on her chest like ripe grapefruits.

"Yes, Jim just brought it about 20 minutes ago. Is it the delivery from the Starling group?"

"Yes, looks like it. Hi Jim, how are things?" Andy started to carefully open the box with Alex's box cutter.

"Not too bad Andy, exciting news about the baby, Karen told me yesterday. Congratulations mate!"

"Thanks, yeah we're over the moon. Can't believe I'm going to be a grandad soon! I can't pretend to be a young man anymore though, I'm probably old enough to be your dad Alex!" He chuckled to himself, investigating the contents of the box. "We've been waiting on this for two weeks, wish we'd just gone with the usual supplier. I've got to go and process this but I'll be back in a minute, need to send a fax." Andy headed to his desk, taking the parcel with him. Jim returned his focus to Alex's tits. They were putting on a show for him, hypnotizing him with their rhythm. Jim pulled Alex closer to him and fucked her more deeply. She was really starting to enjoy this.

Andy came back a few minutes later with a piece of paper. "Can you send this to the Starling group please Alex? I need to confirm the delivery has arrived."

"Yes, of course no problem Andy." Jim extracted his length and helped her off the desk. She took the paper from Andy and went over to the fax machine, which was just next to her desk. Jim waited by the desk, stroking his cock gently. "You carry on if you want Jim, this'll take a minute," she said. She could see that he wanted more and she was bent over the fax machine anyway so she might as well. Plus, now that he had vacated, her pussy felt strangely empty and it made her a little uncomfortable.

"Oh okay, thanks," Jim replied, moving around behind her to continue her pounding. He carefully inserted his tip and slowly built up pace again, getting to know the new navigation of her pussy in this position. He steadied her waist with his hands so she could continue faxing more easily. Once she had got the paper lined up properly, Alex started to thrust back, as she was perfectly capable of pressing a few buttons whilst being jerked around. Jim saw this and let go of her waist in response. He made the most of his free hands; they redirected to her plump ass, which he could appreciate so much better from this new angle. He felt her soft curves and gently squeezed her cheeks, uncovering her tight asshole. Just the exposure to the cold, air-conditioned air made Alex gasp.

"Here, I've got a picture from Suzie," Andy interjected, holding up his phone so Jim and Alex could see the picture of his daughter holding his new grandchild on the screen. She was an adorable child, and her tiny fingers melted Alex's heart.

"What a sweetie!" She exclaimed.

"She really is a treasure Andy, like mother like child."

"Thanks, I know, we're so lucky."

Jim took the phone off Andy with his left hand and started to scroll through a whole album of baby pictures, cooing periodically. His right index finger ventured into Alex's asshole, finding its own rhythm in syncopation with his thrusting cock. Alex felt waves of pure ecstasy ripple through her body, and soon she was shaking with pleasure. She could feel an orgasm building and it was going to be a big one.

Jim continued, "how is Sally doing after the birth?"

"Good yes thanks, her new breasts are incredible! I've got a picture in there somewhere."

"Oh yes, just found it. Wow they really are something! How's her pussy healing up? Is she staying off the market for a bit to heal?"

"She'll be a no-go for a while unfortunately. And my wife is still not feeling well so home is a non-event for me now I'm afraid. Wouldn't have time for it anyway, what with the new baby." Alex, now feeling quite weak, finished up the fax and handed the paper back to Andy. "Thanks Alex, you're a star! Is it okay if I have a go next?" Andy asked, gesturing to her stuffed pussy. "I've had a load building for nearly a day now and this display is not helping if I'm honest."

Alex giggled weakly, she was close to a huge orgasm, she could feel it (she always got a little tingle in her pinky toe just before). "If Jim doesn't mind sharing I could probably squeeze you in now if you want?"

"Yeah, no problem with me," Jim said, impressed with how obliging she was being, even whilst receiving this pounding.

Andy removed his trousers and pants completely, folding them into a neat pile. He revealed a throbbing erection, which he nursed with one hand. "Do you have a hole preference?" He asked Jim, getting the formalities out of the way.

"No, I don't mind to be honest."

"Well I guess, if you're already lubed up, you can have her ass," Andy conceded.

"Seems fair," Jim replied, chuckling. Jim extracted his length and removed his trousers and briefs. Andy sat on the edge of the desk and pulled Alex close to him. He lifted her by the ass and she knelt on the table, spreading her supple thighs around him.

He positioned his shaft in the entrance of her pussy and she gently lowered herself onto his cock. He held her ass, taking most of her weight and started to bounce her on his dick. Jim inserted two fingers in her ass, gently stretching her ready to receive his cock. She had lost some enthusiasm in their brief hiatus but quickly got back up to dizzying levels of arousal. Her pinky toe was just starting to buzz in warning when Jim extracted his fingers. She had a short moment of relief before she felt his wet cock against her asshole. Andy held her still as Jim carefully inserted his thick member, slowly stretching her tight asshole. Alex squirmed, pushing against his thick rod, willing it inside her. She felt a rush of euphoria as it filled her, feeling her every crevasse stuffed with hard male cock.

The two men slowly started to thrust inside her, finding the perfect rhythm to fuck her senseless without any accidental detachments. They shared her weight between them and Alex, who was now barely capable of logical thought, could feel hands all over her body: holding her waist, grabbing her ass, squeezing her breast, caressing her clit. The two men were quiet now, aside from a few occasional grunts. Alex's pinky toe, on the other hand, was screaming; she could feel an orgasm building like a storm within her. The thrusting started to increase and it sent Alex over the edge. She screamed and gasped for air as her whole body resonated with overwhelming explosions of erotic jubilation. But the men were relentless. They didn't stop pounding her for a heartbeat. She had orgasm after orgasm until she was completely numb. Her pussy was dripping everywhere, she was glad that Andy had had the foresight to remove his trousers.

Alex was barely in control of her body anymore but the men still needed more. She succumbed to her new reality: she was totally out of control, being supported entirely by the two men, orgasming continuously. She almost felt relaxed: the lack of autonomy gave her a sense of calm she hadn't experienced in a long time.

At that moment, Alex's phone rang. In her drunken stupor, she managed to signal to Andy to pass the receiver over to her. "Acme Electronics, this is Alex speaking, how can I help?" She recited, in a voice so professional, you'd barely be able to tell she had a single dick in her. She was clearly well-practised.

"Hi this is Cat from the depot, we've just received quite a hefty order from your sales team and just wanted to double check it is correct before processing it on our end." Alex could hear that Cat was also receiving a pounding on her end, but it could not compare to the treatment she was currently getting. She noted that Cat needed to work on her professionalism if her work as being affected so easily.

"Oh hi Cat. Yes, I'll just pass you over to Andy," Alex managed, "Cat from the depot just wants to check the order," she said to Andy, offering him the receiver.

He took it from her and she returned to her dreamlike trance. She felt as if she was floating through space, except every inch of her body was on fire. It was electric and she couldn't get enough. "Hi Cat," Andy said between grunts, "yes we made an order earlier today, I know it's a big one, got some exciting plans coming up." Alex was almost completely limp, like a human sex doll, draped across the two men's cocks like a silk scarf around a woman's neck. She could just about hear the sound of Andy's voice as he gave the general affirmatives and confirmations to Cat, as they went through the order together.

Jim was reaching his climax; the feeling of Alex's tight asshole moving up and down his thick shaft was unreal, and this combined with Andy's thrusts transmitting through Alex's body to Jim's cock was too much. He started to pump faster, increasing pace until he was incapable of going any faster. He was animalistic, grabbing at her body almost violently. Alex's asshole had received many beatings over the years but this had to be up there as one of the most intense. She focused all her energy on enduring this punishment, reminding her lungs to breathe in between her orgasmic convulsions.

12