Free Use for Ghosts

Story Info
I use a genies wish to let ghosts have their way with me.
4.9k words
4.21
26.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acotar
Acotar
49 Followers

Hey everyone! I took the feedback into consideration and edited this story :-) hope you enjoy!

Context: if I had 3 wishes, I'd wish for...

1) the ability to experience any sexual fantasy I wanted, any time I wanted

2) the ability to shape-shift my body any way I wanted, any time I wanted, for as long as I wanted

3) the ability to rewind or fast forward time whenever I want to a specific point in time where I will be the age that I was at that time

A fantasy I would like to experience is having ghosts be able to fuck me. Trigger warning non-consent so if you aren't okay with that please don't continue!

Before I invoked my first wish and made my fantasy a reality, I knew I had to think of and map out a list of rules. The rules I set were that...

1) The encounters with the ghosts would not be continuous. They would instead happen randomly, 2 to 3 times a week. This way, I wouldn't become overwhelmed or too exhausted.

2) I would not have a warning that the ghosts were about to be given free use of my body. I hoped this would add an extra element of surprise to the encounters.

3) The ghosts would only be able to touch my privates and my mouth. They would not be able to manipulate any other part of me or my clothing. So, for examples, they couldn't pin my wrists or tug off my shirt.

4) No matter how I moved or what I did, the ghosts would adjust with my body. This way, if I was walking for example, they wouldn't have to walk to keep up with me. Instead, they could just focus on fucking me.

5) The ghosts could go through things like clothing, seats, and my hands or thighs. That way, they wouldn't be hindered or blocked by anything.

A wave of nervous excitement flowed through me when I felt the fantasy settle in around me. It felt like a cool silk sheet settling gently against my body. My anticipation was so intense it fogged my brain, making thinking incredibly difficult. Little did I know that I would soon experience the repercussions of making such a wish without properly planning it out when my mind was clear. At the time, I foolishly believed that, having fantasized about this for years, I had surely thought of everything...

My fantasy first took effect the day after I called it into existence. I was in my local grocery store, leaning over to inspect the bottom shelf and internally contemplating my dinner options. The debate between tacos or sloppy Joe was causing me to take significantly longer in the store than I had originally planned.

Today had been a long hard day at work and I couldn't seem to bring myself to make another decision. I sighed grumpily and decided to make both. Who knew, maybe sloppy Joe in place of the beef in a taco would become the new craze when I was done?

I started to gather the ingredients I had been eyeing when two hands firmly grabbed my ass. Instinctively, I jumped and abruptly stood upright. I spun around angrily, expecting to see an idiot grinning lewdly at me, but to my surprise, despite my sudden movements, the hands had never left my body. Confusion swirled in my mind for a few seconds as I realized there was no one behind me before a surge of excitement coursed through my veins.

"This must be my wish kicking in!" I thought to myself excitedly! I felt a wave of unease wash over me as I realized my fantasy was going to happen in public. My heart began to race and my face burned with embarrassment when I imagined how the other shoppers or employees would react if I couldn't control my reactions to the ghosts's seduction. My fear of being caught heightened the intensity of the situation and added an exhilarating thrill. A mix of excitement and anticipation took over as I thought of what was going to happen.

Slowly and deliberately I bent down to retrieve the ingredients I had abandoned in my shock. Although I would have preferred my initial encounter with the ghosts to be in private, the growing wetness between my legs helped me cast aside my unease.

It helped that I had always liked the idea of exhibition. I had never worked up the courage to try it before and I couldn't help being nervous. Internally, I reassured myself that no one other than myself would know what was going on. A mischievous smile flitted across my face as I stood back up and turned to the cart, determined to fully enjoy myself.

I drew in a sharp breath of surprise when a hand firmly slapped my ass. The thought, "I can leave and come back when it's over," flashed through my mind briefly as my unease crept back in. I shrugged it off more forcefully this time, knowing I could leave any time if I became overwhelmed or embarrassed was very comforting. I took another deep, steadying breath and braced myself, confident that I could handle this and keep the people around me blind to what was really going on just feet away from them.

As I dropped my groceries in my cart, I subtly spread my legs further apart and leaned back into their hands. I dragged out putting my groceries down as long as I could so I could enjoy the sensation of the hands exploring me as long as possible.

When I had only a few more items to set down I wiggled my ass slowly but deliberately, hoping to encourage the ghosts. This seemed to be the only invitation one of them needed as he immediately allowed his hands to wander from my ass. He lightly trailed his fingers down my ass cheek before dipping them between my legs. He began to gently circle my clit, causing me to abruptly drop the few things I still held into the cart as my body went limp with need.

A soft moan escaped me as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the waves of pleasure that flowed through me. I only allowed myself a few seconds to fully enjoy his touch before I moved to the front of my cart and continued distractedly scanning the aisle for other things I needed.

A different set of hands settled themselves firmly on my breasts, squeezing and weighing them before gently pinching my nipples. As these new hands continued testing how sensitive my breasts were, the fingers between my legs started to speed up their rhythm.

I pushed my cart blindly down the aisle, unable to focus on what was before me because I was so consumed by the sensations flooding my body. I felt an orgasm quickly building, ignited by the ghost's tantalizing touches. My face filled with color and I struggled to stay silent as the pleasure finally peaked before flooding through my body.

I took a few deep breaths to steady myself and grabbed a random can off the shelf. I pretended to scan it as an excuse to stop so I could have some time to recover. The fingers gently trailed along my skin, moving from clit to my pussy, where they began to rub back and forth teasingly. I bit my lip and pushed my hips back, silently inviting them to finger me. The air rushed out of my lungs and a desperate, aching need tore through me when they took up my invite, pushing 2 fingers into me.

I couldn't remember having ever needed to be fucked so badly as I felt it when they started to slowly pump their fingers in and out of me. Although I missed them being on my clit, part of me was grateful they hadn't continued. I didn't think I could take another orgasm like that so soon after the first while still staying quiet. That first orgasm had left my body far to sensitive for silence.

I took a couple of steps down the aisle before I felt hands grab and spread my ass cheeks. My smile dropped from my face as a single finger began gently rubbing the rim of my asshole. The panic this induced in me caused me to freeze in the middle of the aisle. No one had ever touched me there before, nor had I ever intended to let anyone in the future. "How could I forget to make sure my asshole was off limits?!?!" I thought to myself in alarm.

"Excuse me," a woman behind me said, clearly annoyed at my abrupt stop. Her shrill voice broke me out of my daze and I mumbled apologies to her as I moved out of her way. A groan escaped me when I remembered that I had made sure in my rules that nothing I did like sitting or turning would be able to deter the ghosts. I definitely regretted not putting in a clause for if I wanted them to stop now and i couldn't believe this scenario hadn't occurred to me.

I took a deep breath and braced myself. My friends had told me the horror stories of their first times trying anal, not to mention all the horror stories online. Combined, those stories were awful enough I had decided to abstain from anal completely. It would have been an understatement to say I was nervous. I couldn't help the naïve hope that the stories had to have been exaggerated.

The conflicting emotions of humiliation, vulnerability, and shame I felt were difficult to handle. The embarrassment only grew worse when I realized that the physical sensations, combined with the taboo nature of the situation, were turning me on. I pushed all those emotions down as shivers rushed down my spine.

I went back to strolling down the aisles, but I knew that unless I could manage to stop being so tense I would start drawing attention to myself soon. The fingers continued to be gentle, allowing me to slowly grow more comfortable with the intrusion until I was able to relax.

The sensation was much different from the kinds of pleasure I had experienced before. The forbidden nature of it added a new depth to my desire that shocked me and tempted me to encourage the ghost to continue this new avenue of exploration. I whimpered nervously when the ghost started to slowly push a finger into me. It felt good but also a little uncomfortable. That discomfort went away soon after though, leaving me feeling relieved.

I was surprised about how intimate and vulnerable sharing this new private place with a stranger made me feel. The invasive nature of the penetration highlighted my helplessness, heightening my need and desire. Before long, the sensation of fingers pumping in both my holes and the conflicting emotions they elicited had me so horny I was nearly ready to beg them to go further.

I glanced around at the other people standing in the aisle with me. Relief washed through me as I saw that none of them seemed to have a clue what was happening to me, despite me standing just a few feet away from them. I couldn't help but wonder how they would react if they knew what was happening to me. A tiny, secret grin flashed on my face as I walked past an older lady who looked like she would faint away if only she knew.

I turned into the next aisle and bent over, pretending to look at something on the bottom shelf. When I was fully bent over, the finger pulled out of my ass and was replaced by 2 new fingers. I held onto the shelf in front of me for balance, overwhelmed by the new sensations while I adjusted. It took a little longer this time for the ache of being stretched to leave. I was very grateful the ghost gave me some time before moving their fingers. The breath I had been unconsciously holding whooshed out of me as I filled with relief that this experience was still going well.

As soon as my body relaxed around the fingers again, a ghost began lightly running his tongue along my clit. I covered my mouth to muffle my moans as the fingers in my ass started to match the tempo of the fingers in my pussy. A shiver went through me as I felt another orgasm begin to build within me. My hold on the shelf tightened almost painfully as the orgasm rocked through my body, turning my legs to jelly.

A 3rd finger was smoothly pushed into my ass just as my orgasm peaked, prolonging the waves of pleasure. When I came back to my senses, I realized my breathing was loud and harsh and I was leaning heavily on the shelves. I quickly straightened up and started walking blindly down the aisle, hoping no one had noticed my lapse of control.

Now that I was fully sated, I found that the continued touches were overstimulating me, almost verging on pain instead of pleasure. I discretely moved and swatted around me, trying to signal to the ghosts to stop, but it didn't seem to phase them at all. With a jolt of shock and dismay, I realized I had forgotten to make sure I had a way to end my fantasy.

"How stupid can you be?" I thought to myself desperately. "I can't believe I made another major mistake!" Along with this realization came another, that I had not set a limit on how long the encounters could last, only stating that they couldn't be 24/7.I felt dread fill me as I realized just how stupid I had been.

The ghosts seemed to become angry that I no longer wanted to continue the fantasy. Their touches went from gentle and caring to rough, bordering on painful. Suddenly, my mouth shot open, and a cock pushed so deep into my mouth, I felt its tip hit the back of my throat. I stumbled back, shocked. I was unable to stop gagging and was barely able to keep myself from struggling.

The cock stayed buried as deep in my throat as it could go for just long enough for me to start truly panicking. Just before I was going to drop my act of normality, the cock finally pulled back. I gasped greedily for air but before I could fully recover, the ghost began to roughly thrust in and out of my mouth.

"What the hell!!!!" I thought to myself as panic took over my body, "My mouth being forced open for this wasn't part of the bargain at all!!! I intentionally made sure they could go through my body to use me!!! The genie must have thought it would be funny to make my jaw be forced open when a ghost fucks my face." I thought dismayed.

My startled reaction did not bother the ghost in the least. He seemed as though he saw me as nothing more than an object, made solely for his pleasure, with no opinions of my own. Being treated in such a degrading manner filled me with a mix of shame, excitement, and a perverse desire to surrender. On one hand, the idea of being objectified filled me with a deep sense of humiliation, making me question my self worth. On the other hand, the thrill of being completely at their mercy, stripped of any agency, ignited a primal fire within me.

I tried my best to hide my face behind my hair and keep my body language neutral as I tried to force my mouth to shut. I gave up after a few tries because no matter how hard I pushed my jaw hadn't moved at all. There was no sense of pressure on my teeth when I tried closing it, just the feeling of the cock sliding in and out of my mouth. It was an extremely weird sensation to have no control over my mouth.

Unfortunately acting natural is incredibly hard to do when you can barely breath. I glanced around nervously and a pang of horror sliced through me when I saw that my startled reaction to the violation had drawn the attention of quite a few people. Humiliation consumed me as I was forced to admit to myself that my fantasy had spiraled out of control. The only option I had left was to get somewhere private and wait this out.

"The bathroom! I need to get away from these people and in the bathroom!" As soon as the thought hit me I turned and ran down the aisle.. I accidentally locked eyes with a group of 3 people who were between me and the end of the aisle as I ran. They were staring at me with wide eyes, clearly surprised and curious. There was nothing I could do other than cover my face with my hands as I flew by them.

I knew they had no idea I was being violated, but it was still deeply humiliating for them to see me in such a vulnerable state. I didn't care that I was leaving my cart of groceries behind. The only thing I could think about now was getting to the safety of the bathroom.

Relief zipped through me when I stopped running for a second at the end of the aisle to get my bearings and spotted the bathroom right where I thought it would be. It was only about 12 aisles away from me.

I turned toward it to begin running again but the ghosts must have guessed my plan. In the few seconds of hesitation before I took off again the fingers in my pussy withdrew. The ghosts didn't give me time to register that before pushing what felt like a massive cock against my pussy, forcing my lips to part around the tip of it.

The ghost pushed his cock into me and I grimaced at the discomfort I felt when the tip of his cock started to stretch me open. My body felt barely able to take such a large cock, especially as, unlike when my fantasy first started, I was shown no consideration or gentleness this time.

I used all my willpower to stumble forward as he pushed his cock fully into me. With every thrust, the discomfort gradually faded away and was replaced with a pleasure that left me feeling slutty and guilty. He was relentless, unyielding, as if he had no concept of mercy or restraint.

The ghosts, angry that despite their antics, I had managed to get halfway to the bathroom, escalated their assault. The fingers were pulled from my asshole, causing me to tense up as fear raced through me. Even though I knew being tense would make it harder on me I couldn't make myself relax. My heart pounded in my chest and I was overwhelmed by helplessness.

This ghost pushed his cock hard into my asshole with no regard for my well being. I thought for a second that it wouldn't be able to fit as I kept moving toward the bathroom. Hope surged in me when he pulled his cock back that he might have changed his mind. Seconds later though he stole that hope as he thrust forward with all his might.

I fell to my hands and knees as the intense pain washed over me, making it hard to catch my breath. My ass was being stretched nearly beyond its limits, igniting a burning sensation deep within me. Every thrust sent shockwaves of pain through my body, increasing my feelings of helplessness and vulnerability.

The ghost fucking my ass rammed into me with so much force on each thrust that I felt the jolt radiate through my entire body. I was reduced to nothing more than an object to use, with no consideration for my pleasure or consent. I felt both dehumanized and strangely aroused, caught in the conflicting emotions of being objectified and yet finding a twisted thrill in losing control. I stood up carefully and continued to move to the bathroom telling myself that I could collapse as soon as I got there.

When I was 3 aisles from the bathroom, a group of people walked out of the aisle in front of me. They paid no attention to me as they turned and started to walk in the same direction I was. I stumbled in surprise, I had been so focused on the ghosts that I had forgotten to pay attention to my surroundings.

I dipped my head forward, intending for my hair to cover my face in case one of them glanced back at me. The ghosts had other ideas though and as I tilted my head the ghost face fucking me pulled out and shot his cum across my face. I stumbled back, shocked, and let out a loud yelp as his cum went into my eyes.

My heart dropped as I realized the genie had slipped yet another barb in our deal. I hadn't thought to make sure the ghosts couldn't cum on or in me. I desperately hoped they couldn't get me pregnant as I wiped the cum off my face and furiously blinked my eyes.

Looking up, I realized to my horror that the group of people had stopped walking and turned around to stare at me when they heard me yelp. I panicked and said the first thing that came to mind, "Sorry allergies are kicking my ass," as I faked a cough.

Thankfully, I must have wiped enough of the cum off my face that they believed me. All except one of them shrugged and turned away as soon as I stopped talking. I took one more step when my mouth shot open and a new cock filled my mouth. I burned with humiliation as the person who hadn't turned around gave me a weird look before hurrying away.

One aisle away from the bathroom a ghost pinched my nipples as hard as he could, causing me to grimace and instinctively grab my breasts trying to soothe the pain. He yanked my nipples up hard enough that my breasts were pulled from not only my hands but my bra as well.

Acotar
Acotar
49 Followers
12