Free Use for Ghosts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jerked my hands up to support their weight but when I did before he twisted my nipples viciously. I got the message and let my hands drop to my sides, watching my shirt move as he pulled up even harder on my tortured nipples.

After watching his actions the rest of the ghosts seemed to realize they could also do things that would hurt me. This seemed to send them into a frenzy. There were quickly multiple pairs of hands slapping my ass, pussy and tits all at once. I yelped around the cock in my mouth as a hand reached between my legs and pinched my clit hard. Pinches to my ass and breasts soon followed.

My legs started to shake and my pussy throbbed with desire as I felt and finally understood how deeply the ghost's hatred for me ran. They had never wanted mutual pleasure. They wanted to punish me for still being alive! They had just been toying with me at first, letting me think I was in control before they stripped any sense of safety away from me.

I felt confusion and shame wash over me as the painful smacks and pinches started sending shocks of pleasure through my body. It was unsettling to realize that I was finding a perverse pleasure from the torment. The intensity of the sensations, the powerlessness I felt, and the taboo nature of the situation all combined into a confusing mess of desire.

Just before I could stumble into the bathroom the cock in my ass slammed as deep inside of me as possible and filled me with cum. A muffled moan tore from my throat as a jolt of humiliation and need shot through me. I braced myself against the door frame to steady myself. A needy moan escaped me when I felt his cum leak out of me when he pulled out and I couldn't help rocking my hips back when another cock went to fill me back up.

I stumbled into the bathroom and toward a stall as the embarrassment and shame engulfed me. I didn't understand why my body was reacting so strongly to the ghosts's degrading actions and the fact that it did made me feel betrayed.

I shut the door to the stall firmly behind me and sagged against it as the cock in my pussy started speeding up its tempo. I slid down the door to sit on the floor as it spurted cum deep inside me and was replaced by another. I clamped a hand over my mouth to try to muffle my moans as I let myself be overwhelmed by all the sensations flowing through my body.

I hadn't had much experience with sex before this. The humiliation of having all my holes filled by strangers was something I never thought I'd experience, and certainly never thought I'd enjoy. How much I was indeed enjoying it, especially when I wanted it to stop, added guilt and confusion to the already tumultuous mix of emotions inside me.

Horror flooded my body when I realized an orgasm was starting to build in response to the ghost's rough treatment. I clenched my legs together tightly and fought the orgasm as hard as I could but the more I fought it the stronger it seemed to build. When a tongue began swirling around my clit I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it off any longer.

The orgasm was so strong that my entire body shook as it tore through me. Ragged gasps escaped me as I sat there, unable to do anything but wait for the waves of pleasure to die off.

The bathroom was soon filled with the sounds of my muffled moans and the wet, lewd noises of thrusting. Every thrust, every touch, every sensation drew me deeper into a whirlwind of desire and self-disgust, blurring the line between pleasure and degradation. Each slap served as a reminder that I was nothing more than a plaything to them, an object to take out their perverse desires on. I was fucked by so many ghosts in that bathroom that I never had a chance of being able to keep count.

When people entered the bathroom and heard the noises, they had various reactions. Some were appalled, their faces turning crimson as they hurried away, deciding they didn't have to go to the bathroom after all. Others however, couldn't help but be drawn in by the explicit sounds. Their curiosity was piqued, causing them to stop and listen. Some even found themselves growing aroused by the situation.

As the ghosts continued to ravish me, the sudden click of a camera caught my attention. I looked up and saw someone was holding their phone over the top of the door. My heart raced with fear and humiliation as I thought about how I must look. Their phone clicked again as I sat there frozen in surprise. My shock melted into a strange mix of shame and exhilaration. As it did I stood up abruptly and spun around so all they could see was my back.

I covered my face with my hands, filled with humiliation and embarrassment as it sank in that I was already too late to protect my identity. I had been looking directly at the camera for the second photo. I heard a few more clicks before they got bored. Now they didn't have a good view and left. Leaving me hoping that the cum covering my face would hide my identity.

An hour after I had gone into the stall, I found myself wishing I had taken my clothes off as soon as I had closed the door. Unfortunately, by the time I thought to do so it was too late as my clothes were dripping cum. The humiliation that flooded me when I imagined going out to my car like this only served to feed my desire for more.

By the time the last cock pulled from my body, a couple of hours must have passed. With one last pinch of my clit, the ordeal was over. I was left alone with countless ghost's cum leaking out of me. I laid on the floor, more exhausted than I had ever felt before and completely entirely sated.

I have no idea how long I laid there before the sound of footsteps roused me. "Anyone in here? We are closing." A voice called out. "Yes, but I have a problem," I replied raspily. "I had an.... accident. I need a new set of clothes before I can leave," I said, embarrassed. The kind employee asked no questions but instead went out and got me a hoodie, jeans, sneakers, socks and a pack of underwear in my size and waited outside the bathroom for me.

I stripped quickly, stuffing my clothes in the trash before wiping my body down with the extra pairs of underwear. I washed what I body parts I could in the sink before pulling on my new clean clothes. I pulled up my hoodie,took a deep breath and left the bathroom.

I shot a grateful smile at the employee who had helped me as I thanked them profusely. They smiled and motioned for me to follow them to the register, where I paid for the clothes. I gave them an exhausted wave and headed out the door, already looking forward to the next time my fantasy took hold.

12