Free Use in Freehold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Thomas. By the way, that's a beautiful paisley tie you have," I said as I shook his hand and looked into his friendly grey eyes.

"He recognizes paisley," Thomas said, looking over at the boss as he released my hand, "Melanie, I can already tell you've done well."

Next to approach me was clearly Sophie, a dark-skinned black woman with a twinkle in her eyes, who looked to be in her 30s. She was wearing a very low cut purple blouse, and since I was taller than her I couldn't help but glance at her beautiful cleavage. Her blouse was cut so low that a hint of the tops of round dark areolas were revealed, and I looked some more searching for her nipples, which couldn't quite be seen.

She clearly saw my glances and seemed pleased, saying, "Come to Sophie and give me a big long hug."

As she hugged me close, pressing her soft bosom against me, she said, "I read in the Freehold news app that you lost your parents in the Fall, poor boy, just like all of us here at Melanie's and Sophie's did."

"Yes," I said, and as she hugged me for several more seconds, one of her hands went down to feel my crotch. Having learned my lesson from Clarice, I didn't freeze or pull back, but instead gently pressed my crotch against Sophie's hand, letting her feel my hard on that I still had from Clarice outside, and which had been newly hardened by looking at Sophie's breasts.

As she kept hugging me and feeling my cock, I realized she might want more, and reached down with my hands and started feeling and massaging the cheeks of her nicely rounded ass through her skirt.

"Oh my!" Sophie said with a gasp, "What a good boy!"

"Okay, you two," Melanie said tolerantly, "we do have some work to do."

"Yes, Melanie," Sophie said as she separated from me, and looked down at my crotch, where the rounded shaft of my erection was visible, "But let me just add that Jim is going to be popular with some of my customers."

"Yes, I know, Sophie," Melanie laughed, "and maybe with you too?"

"Well," I said, interrupting, "I know the rules of Freehold, and I'll obey them, but I just want to say that I'm mainly here because of my love of history books and literature. I hope to the degree possible we can stay focused on books, and serving our customers needs on that end."

They all looked at me as if I were deluded, but smiled condescendingly.

We then sat down to eat. Sophie had laid out a large and beautiful plate of pastries, and next to that a large pot of coffee and a glass pitcher of whole milk. I got for myself a peach galette and a pain au chocolat, and started digging in enthusiastically.

The chocolate was melty and not too sweet, and the galette was both sweet and tart, and they washed down perfectly with the good coffee and milk.

"Oh Sophie, these are so yummy!" I said, getting a little bit of chocolate with my finger and licking it.

Sophie looked pleased, and said, "Glad you like my cooking, Jim. There are lots of sweets around here you might like. And I should say that the other pastry chefs back in the kitchen helped a lot, and maybe you'll get to meet them later. I try to keep them hidden back there when I can so they get less delayed by...well, you know."

Melanie then spoke up, and said, "Yes, Jim, almost all of the time we share your feelings about staying focused on books, but there is an important economic side of this business that's different from what bookstores were like outside before the Fall. You know that for some things there are rules, and for some things customs just spring up?"

"Yes," I said uncertainly, not sure where she was going with this.

Melanie looked slightly embarrassed, and then said, "Well, what I'm trying to say is that although of course in Freehold anyone can have sex with almost anyone else, almost any time, we in the service industry are in fact more often called on to provide such things than just the person on the street. And if the customer is satisfied, then they usually give an extra big tip. By any chance have you experienced this yet?"

Now I blushed. Just yesterday morning at dawn I'd gone to a coffee shop and met the beautiful Miriam. When she asked what I wanted, I said to have sex with her. It was good for both of us, and when we were done I left a large tip that almost emptied out my Freehold credits from my phone. If Stacy King hadn't replenished my credits after Marking me I'd be almost broke already.

"Yes," I said, looking down, remembering how Miriam talked about her large tips, but now that the shoe was on the other foot I was still trying to get used to it.

Melanie smiled again, and put a hand on mine, as she saw I was beginning to understand--and then she drove in the stake: "So here at Melanie's and Sophie's, if we have a special customer who would like to meet you, we might help make the introductions. You may not have realized it yet, but we have some clean and fancy bedrooms in back for customers who prefer that, and there are two full bathrooms with nice clawfoot baths as well, to get nice and clean afterward, and to share with your clients if you'd like. And we split the tips with you fifty-fifty."

I suddenly realized that I hadn't just gotten a job at a bookstore, I'd also gotten a job as a gigolo. Fuck. And Melanie and Sophie were now my Madams.

I didn't think I could be shocked any more, but I was, and for a several seconds I couldn't even think of what to say, and I couldn't even look at them. I was also shocked that they would take half of my earnings, even though I was already ashamed in advance of my "earnings." Was 50/50 the way things worked before the Fall in the field of...prostitution? I had no idea, I thought, as I studied the wood grain in the table for over a minute, looking for patterns that would give me answers. There was at least one answer that I found: I was going to turn tricks here at the bookstore. A lot them.

Suddenly Sophie gently took my right hand and moved it over to her breasts. I looked up, and saw that while I was looking down at the table Sophie had lowered her blouse and had undone her bra, and so her beautiful and generous black breasts were completely free.

I looked at them in wonder, as she guided my hand to to caress her soft tits, and to feel her dark erect nipples.

"There baby. Doesn't that feel good? Have you ever felt a black woman's breasts before?"

I smiled, and shook my head no.

"I can tell you're attracted to me, Jim, and that's fine. I want you to suck on one my nipples right now for comfort, while I talk to you about this. Can you do that for me? Come here, baby."

It was completely surreal that this was happening during a work meeting, but I couldn't say no--and I didn't want to say no.

Sophie lifted up one of her breasts a bit with one hand, and guided my head down to her nipple with the other. I started suckling immediately on Sophie's tit, trying not to care too much about what the others at the table might think. I felt her erect nipple with my tongue, and then started nursing on her almost like I expected milk to come out.

"Oh! That feels good. Yes. Keep nursing Sophie's nipple, baby. And keep this in mind: A lot of people are going to have sex with you anyway, Jim, and so why not earn some money from it when you can? You're gonna need that money, baby, to survive. You're gonna need that money to have a good life here."

I de-latched myself from Sophie's nipple with a slight sucking sound, and said, "You're right, Sophie, of course," and then I laughed, and adding self-deprecatingly, "maybe it's true what some say in Freehold about men's average intelligence. Sorry! I don't know what I was thinking, or why I was so shocked. I'm still getting used to things here. Thank you for snapping me out of it by sharing your beautiful breasts, Sophie."

I reached over and felt Sophie's boobs some more, gasping slightly with pleasure at how warm and soft and heavy they were.

"I'm glad that worked," Sophie said with a laugh, and then added as I still felt up her tits, "But right now we should probably do some more work if we don't want Melanie to get annoyed at us."

"Oh, yes!" I said, blushing, as I took my hands away from Sophies breasts, and then finally looked around at the table.

They looked a little shocked, but not very. They'd all been in Freehold for a long time, probably most before the Fall. Freehold had been established by the far-seeing Eve and others a few years before the catastrophe. Although free use only started after the Fall, they'd had a long time to get used to it already, unlike me.

Melanie went on, saying, "Thank you, Sophie. That was not only empathetic, but brilliant. You're a great citizen of Freehold, proactively deploying free use to help someone. And I'm glad you've come partway up to speed, Jim. When more things arise, and I'm sure they will, you can talk with me, and also nurse on Sophie's beautiful breasts to get through it. I've nursed on them myself a few times on stressful days."

There was a little laugh around the table, and Sophie looked quite pleased.

Then Melanie said, "But right from this table let me tell you about the organization of the bookstore, some of our policies, and a bit on how to work the registers...."

As Melanie talked, I soon felt under the table Sophie's hand taking hold of mine again. I looked over for a second at Sophie as Melanie was looking away and pointing to the movie and entertainment section of the bookstore. Sophie winked at me, and moved my hand between her legs, which she had spread, with her skirt pulled up. I couldn't see her pussy, but I suddenly realized she was letting me touch between her legs, to enhance my mood.

I smiled as looked back at Melanie, and tried to concentrate as I felt Sophie guiding my fingers into the folds of her warm, moist, and hairy pussy.

As I stroked Sophie's slick cunt, I listened as best I could to Melanie. It was a real comfort to feel this warm, wet, and welcoming pussy. Free use did often work, I thought, especially for someone like me, who loved pussies more than almost anything else in the world. Soon was I fingering Sophie's clit for the next few minutes. Then, when I dared, I found Sophie's vagina below, and put my middle finger slowly inside of Sophie's cunt. She was completely wet, very warm, and and clearly ready for my hard cock.

I gasped involuntarily, and to cover this quickly moved my hand from between Sophie's legs, and said, "I'm sorry, Melanie, but since we're going to open soon I'd like to use the restroom before the customers come in."

"Of course, Jim," Melanie said, "We can finish as the day goes along and in the days ahead."

"So nice to meet you, Jim," Sophie said with a smile, as she was putting her breasts back into her lacy black brassiere, and pulling up her blouse.

I looked back at her and smiled, and saw out of the corner of my eyes Clarice rolling her eyes at Thomas.

I quickly went to the restroom and thoroughly washed my hands, one of which had the sweet scent of Sophie's pussy. Looking in the mirror, I saw that I looked quite handsome in my fancy suit, and somehow older.

I came out of the restroom and was met by Melanie and Sophie, who both smiled at me. My Madams, I thought. My pimps. They like me, I realized, and I like them, but probably they are also looking at me in this suit with the Freehold credit sign in their eyes--the thick F with the two thin vertical lines going through it.

I smiled back at them, and said, "Is there something else?"

"Yes, sweetie," said Sophie, "We forgot to mention that from 11:30 to 1, in other words, during the lunch rush, you'll be on duty as a server. Just be nice and polite, and remember to smile, no matter what the request might be. Just try to prepare yourself mentally. But also take the orders, give them the correct food and drinks, and so on. You get to keep all of your regular tips. It's just the special tips that we split."

"Okay, sure. Sounds good."

Melanie added, "For now I'll have you shelving books throughout the store, which will help you familiarize yourself with our collection. And then maybe in the afternoon I'll put you on register. But right now I'd like you to greet the customers as they come in."

"Yes, Melanie," I said.

Then I was there helping Melanie as she unlocked the doors, and greeted the customers with her with a smile.

The crowd outside was about thirty waiting to get in, almost all women. I heard murmuring, and saw some pointing at me as I was recognized. Some smiled, some giggled, and some even blushed, looking down sometimes at my crotch. But I just smiled and acted like it was completely normal.

At that moment, much to my surprise, a familiar face came into view. It was the tall handsome black soldier of about 40, Lieutenant Karl Majors, in full uniform, who had helped make me into a citizen at the security check point at the border of the city.

Clearly Melanie knew him too, and said warmly, "Welcome, Lieutenant Majors! Thank you for your service," Melanie said, adding, "Is there anything anyone on our staff can personally do for you for protecting our city?"

About half of the crowd that had just come in gathered around, and they briefly applauded after Melanie thanked Karl for his service. A few already had their phones out to video Karl, who I realized was also a well-known personality in the city.

"Hello, Karl!" I broke in, and then quickly corrected myself, "I mean Lieutenant Majors. It's so good to see you."

He embraced me as more took out their phones.

After our hug, he said to me and the crowd listened, "I heard from your friend Captain Amy Wang, Jim, that you got a job here. As you've probably realized, she's one of those people who knows almost everything that happens in Freehold."

Turning to Melanie, Karl said, "And the answer is yes, Melanie. I've just come back from a stressful tour outside of the city, and I would like Jim here to thank me for my service."

"Of course," Melanie said, but she looked slightly worried knowing that I was straight, and added, "As you know, we have some lovely rooms in back if you'd like."

Karl smiled, and said, "No. I'm kind of in a hurry. I want Jim to thank me for my service right here, so that everyone can see."

With that, Karl started taking off his uniform. First removing his shirt and undershirt, revealing a really well muscled chest that got a pleased murmur from the crowd.

Karl then sat on a nearby chair to remove his shoes, and then quickly removed his slacks and briefs, revealing his halfway erect manhood, which was substantial.

Another appreciative murmur, and then some applause broke out in the crowd.

The six foot tall Lieutenant Karl Majors was now standing completely nude in the store, and his body looked like a chiseled work of art.

"Thank you, ladies," Karl said with a smile and wave, and then added, "I assure you that although I prefer men, I know how do my patriotic duty to Freehold--and to you, and so I hope I'll see some of you ladies again, as my duties allow."

More applause and a cheer from the crowd.

"But right now, I want this nice young white boy, and new citizen, Jim, to get down on his knees and enjoy the privilege of sucking my black cock."

More applause from the audience.

Before getting on my knees I approached Karl, and felt his powerful and handsome pectoral muscles with my hands. He clearly had an impressive work out regime.

I looked into his brown eyes, which were kind but seemed urgent with desire, and said, "Thank you for letting me service you, soldier."

Another little round of applause was heard from the crowd, and then I quickly got down on my knees and faced this task, which I knew wouldn't be easy.

Karl's uncircumcised black cock was almost like a snake, and a moist reddish bit of his cock head was just visible inside the wrinkled hole of his foreskin. He was still only halfway hard, and since he said he was in a hurry, and we had an audience, I knew I had to go fairly quickly. But I wanted it to be something special. I knew sex was part of the way alliances were forged in Freehold, but only if you did something more than just going through the motions. Especially because I was secretly a member of the Resistance, I wanted as many powerful friends as I could get, in case at some point something went wrong.

First I took his warm cock in my hands, guided it up to my mouth, and started licking his skin-covered head lingeringly, like a popsicle. At the same time I started gently stroking his shaft with my fingers, which was about four and a half inches long at this point, and growing.

Then I slowly slid his whole warm cock into my mouth, while reaching down and holding and gently cradling his large shaved balls in my hands, and started nursing on his shaft.

Then I started moving my head back and forth, having his cock go in and then almost out of my mouth, giving him the gentle friction of my tongue, my mouth, and my lips.

I could feel his cock growing and throbbing in my mouth each time I moved back and forth on it. At first I could most of it in, but soon it was five inches, then six, and then seven. My mouth was now wide as I moved my mouth on his rigid manhood, with phones capturing the action, as was the custom in Freehold.

I then took my mouth off of it, and looked at this his black shaft of upward rising manhood and was impressed--as was the crowd that now clapped for Karl's big cock. His snake-like head was large, and I slowly pulled back his black foreskin to reveal his more pinkish cock head inside, which made the audience murmur again with appreciation.

I gently but firmly massaged his now wet cock with my hands for a couple of minutes, revealing and concealing his cock head over and over. Soon some pre-cum was oozing out of his head, which I licked off, and which tasted slightly sweet and musky.

Then Karl took hold of my head with one of his hands, and with his other hand guided his big cock back into my open mouth. Although I desired women, I was familiar with this desire from the other side--the desire to take hold of a someone's head, and guide your cock into a wet warm mouth, fucking someone's mouth almost like a cunt--although at his point I hadn't myself had a full blow job to completion.

Karl gasped now as he held my head with both of his hands, and at first slowly, and then more rapidly and urgently, fucked my mouth. Soon he was going fast and deep, and choking me a bit, but not going so far that I couldn't breathe.

Karl grunted as he thrust into my mouth, as the crowd around was fixed on the spectacle. I thought I could sense that if he thought I could take it that he might have shoved his whole cock down my throat--but I had no idea how to do deep throat.

After about three minutes of Karl fucking my face, as I made some slight gagging sounds and bit of slobber began to come out of my mouth, Karl suddenly let go.

I was gasping and a bit stunned. I took a break for a several seconds, slowly removing his big shaft from my mouth so that I could catch my breath. But I still kept massaging his now very wet cock with my hands.

Remembering to smile, I looked up at Karl's face, feeling fairly dominated by his hard and large manhood, as I knew he intended. It seemed clear that it turned Karl on to gently but firmly dominate a handsome and young white boy. Karl smiled down at me as I kept massaging his manhood.

He said, "I've been on patrol outside the city for two days, and I have a big load. Put the head of my back back in your mouth. I want you to swallow it. It's my gift. From soldier to citizen."

"Thank you, sir," I said, and I engulfed his cock head again in my mouth and started sucking on it, while even more rapidly and firmly massaging his shaft with one hand, while holding his balls with the other.

123456...9