Free Use in Freehold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeker had prominently displayed on her striped green and blue blouse the pin with an E in a dark triangle. She was a member of the Central Council, and a powerful woman not to be crossed.

Suddenly a man in his early 20s with black hair and black lipstick shambled up to us. He also had a Press badge on, and I recognized with alarm that it was Lambert, the gay and goth guy who had recruited me into the secret SETAAC resistance.

"Lambert Kyle, Alternative Freehold Press," he said, holding a pad and pen in his hand, clearly going old school. "You remember that we met in a park recently, and you shared some of your food with me. Right after that I got this job, since the previous man holding it was expelled."

"Hi Lambert," I said warmly, and shook his hand for few seconds, realizing that he was clearly giving the minimum lie possible. When I saw him I was going to pretend that we didn't know each other, but since when we first met our phones were with us at first, and recorded our meeting, that lie would have been discovered instantly. A few minutes after our meeting in the park yesterday, Lambert showed me that we should leave our phones on a picnic table, and go off and talk somewhere else, which is when he recruited me.

I said, "Congrats on the job, Lambert! But why are you both here?"

Meeker looked annoyed at Lambert's presence, and even more annoyed that we already knew each other. She was about to speak, but Lambert beat her to it.

"Well, we've had multiple readers submit to us stories and videos of how you thanked Lieutenant Karl Majors for his service, and I imagine my colleague Ms. Meeker has also gotten some of those."

Janet nodded, and said, "A lot."

"Plus," Lambert went on, "We got a message on our tip line today from a reliable source saying that you'd be meeting someone newsworthy at noon. So I think we want to talk to you about both stories, and record whatever happens today."

"Oh," I said, "Okay. I don't know about the noon thing, aside from that I'm supposed to meet someone, but I could talk for a minute or two. But I really can't neglect my work. I need this job."

"We understand," Lambert said.

Meeker nodded reluctantly, turned on her camera, pointed it at my face, and said, "How did you feel about servicing Lieutenant Karl Majors. What that the biggest erection you've ever had in your mouth?"

I smiled for the camera and said, "I was happy to serve Karl--Lieutenant Majors, who I consider a friend. Karl is well endowed, and his manhood is the largest I've ever seen."

She went on, "Did you feel the full strength and power the Freehold Army when the Lieutenant fucked your face? And was it a challenge to swallow his whole load like you did?"

I kept smiling, and said, "Lieutenant Majors is a strong and brave solider, and I'm glad that I could thank him for his service. That's all."

Lambert broke in, saying, "One last question--is it true that you're heterosexual-- straight?"

"Yes," I said, "Thank you. But I need to get back to work," and then I simply walked away from them.

I went over to the restaurant, and found Sophie, who was serving some customers. Somehow it was already a few minutes after noon, and I'd already missed some of my scheduled lunch shift.

"Sorry I'm late, Sophie," I said.

She looked up at me, since she's about five and half feet and I'm six, and she said with a warm smile, "You couldn't help it, honey. That's the way things are around here!"

Then she gestured for me to lean down, and whispered in my ear, "A hundred and twenty five for you from Helen. She's rich. But keep in mind that she thinks she's never paying for sex, just for the bath and stuff. My friend is already here, by the way, she's at that table over there with another one of my friends."

She pointed gently, and I saw two black women, both pretty, who seemed to be in their early 30s, like Sophie.

Sophie kept whispering, "The one with lighter skin and the afro is Lily, and the other one with plaits is Aliyah. The one you want to pay special attention to is Lily. I should tell you she's kind of political, and sometimes makes speeches, which is why the press is here."

"Did you tip the press off?" I whispered.

Sophie nodded, "At Lily's request. Okay, go get their orders. They already have their menus. Remember to smile."

I smiled at Sophie, and started sauntering over to Lily and Aliyah's table.

When I got there I greeted both of them, looking at first one, then the other, and nodding with a smile, and then said, "Welcome again, beautiful people, to Sophie's. She's already told me that you are both friends of hers, and that you're Lily and you're Aliyah. My name is James. As you no doubt know, everything that Sophie and her chefs make is delicious. What can I get for you in the way of food, drink, or anything else at all."

Lily was very pretty, looking a bit like Beyoncé at thirty or so. Lily was dressed simply, however, in very faded blue jeans and a t-shirt. I could tell she wasn't wasn't wearing a bra either, because the nipples of her perky and medium-sized breasts were poking the thin fabric of her light blue shirt.

"Thank you, James," Lily said, "We'd both like a nice slice of Sophie's quiche, cold, and also some her her nice sweet iced tea. And then I would like some personal service from you once you get our order in."

"Yes, Lily," I said with a smile, "right away."

I went over and gave Sophie the order, and as soon as I was done I turned around and saw Lily stand up and say in a loud voice, "Gather round people, and members of the press. I have something to say. And James, come over here next to me. Don't be shy. I won't bite. Unless you want me to."

A slight nervous giggle went through the quickly gathering crowd.

I saw that Lambert and Janet had positioned themselves close to record whatever happened with their cameras, and several others in the crowd had their phones out to video whatever might happen.

Oh god, I thought, another public sex spectacle, again with me as co-star? What happens if I just refuse? But I knew the answer to that, and Lily here seemed to have something even more than sex in mind.

I stood about four feet away from Lily smiling at her, and then she went on.

As Lily looked around at the crowd, she said, "I want to talk not just to you all here, but to the city of Freehold. We're grateful for what we have, right?"

A murmur of yeses went around the crowd.

"But some of us women here, and I notice almost all of you around me are women, don't like the forced and artificial shortage of men."

"That's right," someone in the crowd yelled, and someone else said, "Hell, yes."

"Most of us lost of husbands and boyfriends in the Fall, and many of us are still now looking for our new love. Or at least the comfort of companionship. To be desired. To be sexually pleased."

More murmurs of yes and that's right were heard in the crowd.

"But Eve and the Central Council not only let in very few men, but it seems like a fair number of them that do get in are gay, or older, admitted because they have special skills to offer Freehold, or whatever. Anyway, the lack of men compared to the number of women is fine for women who prefer women. We're happy for our lesbian sisters! And for those bi sisters who can get by. But we straight women want our happiness too!""

Yet again, there were more murmurs of agreement.

"And yet when a straight and handsome man gains entry, like James here, what happens right away? He's Marked by a member of the Central Council immediately, before the rest of us even got a chance to know him. Now he must always put that Council member first. And who makes up the Central Council? Well, you already know it, but I'll tell you again--it's mostly rich, white women. There is one black woman on the Council, the honorable Letisha Reynolds, but that's one out of twenty four. African Americans make up about twenty percent of Freehold's population, and we want more representation. And not only that, this whole 'only members of the Central Council can Mark a man' rule is bullshit. I'm going to show you that any woman can Mark a man if she wants."

Some appreciative murmurs went around the crowd, although no one seemed quite willing to speak up loudly in support of this in public.

"May I say something?" I said, daring to interrupt.

Lily looked over at me, clearly amused, and said, "Yes darling, you may, you handsome young devil."

And the crowd laughed.

I continued on in a serious and clear voice, "Well, I hear there's only one man on the Central Council too. Men are also about twenty percent of Freehold. We'd like more representation too. And some people are non-binary. How about them?"

"Well, amen to all that too!" Lily said, and then added, "I did like one tradition that Stacy King started though, and that's for the man to strip down before being Marked. Your suit is super handsome, James. All that Freehold credits can buy. As you see, I'm just a woman in jeans and a t-shirt. I have fancy clothes at home, because my business, Lily's Hairstyling and Beauty Salon, just up on Second Street, does a very good business, as some of you know."

There were some murmurs of agreement, and a louder, "That's right! I go there!"

"That's right Marsha," Lily laughed, and then added, "There you are, girl! Good to see you!" and she waved and smiled at a middle-aged white woman in the crowd with a stylish and short haircut, who smiled and waved back.

"Speaking of which, at Lily's Hairstyling and Beauty, we serve all ethnicities and genders equally. Everyone is welcome to come, chat, snack, make out, get high, laugh, and even get a haircut and make-over!"

The crowd applauded.

"So although I have my fancy clothes, I'm wearing my jeans to make a point. The point is that women who aren't rich deserve happiness from a man too if they want it. Some of us, like me, want cock on the regular. And I don't want to always have to go out and find it, like a needle in a haystack. I want hard cock to come to me, begging to get in. And if I have to Mark this white boy to get it, then so be it. So take off that fancy suit and show it to me James, and then assume the position."

There was a smattering of somewhat uncertain applause that died out rather quickly. The crowd wasn't sure how far they should go along with Lily's mini rebellion that challenged the Central Council.

I slowly started taking off my clothes, first my tie, then unbuttoning my shirt. Then I decided to talk a bit myself, remembering to smile as Sophie told me.

"Thank you, Lily, for honoring me with your attention. Sophie's my co-worker and already my friend. And any friend of Sophie's is a friend of mine. And you are so obviously very brainy and very beautiful."

"True that!" someone said, and there was a little laugh of agreement.

I was sitting down now, so that I could untie and take off my shoes and socks, but I kept talking.

"As everyone who read the story in the Freehold Times yesterday knows, I'm very grateful to be here. And thanks, by the way, to award-winning reporter Janet Meeker, who's here again today, for all of your write ups and photos. I didn't expect to be a celebrity."

I was now standing up and undoing my belt.

"And I didn't know about the details about Freehold's policy of free use before I got here. I thought it was all just a myth. And it so it still seems very strange to me that I'm about to show a crowd of women that I mostly don't know, in a public place, my cock. Even though I did the same thing yesterday."

I was now down to just my briefs.

"But here it is."

I took off my black Calvin Klein briefs, and my soft but still four inch manhood was revealed.

Lily smiled, and said, "And I thought I was going to be the one making the speeches today."

The crowed laughed again.

Lily went on, "But I can see that you're brainy and beautiful too. Maybe we'd be good for each other."

Lily then stripped off her t-shirt and revealed her beautiful breasts, which were amazingly perky for their size, and topped with light brown nipples.

My cock responding to the sight, and started stretching out toward Lily.

"Do you like my breasts, James?" She said with a smile, looking at my cock steadily growing toward her, and then she added with a little laugh, "You don't have to answer, baby, your body's talking to me now. Sophie told me you'd never seen a black woman's body nude before today. But she said she could tell you were a man who knew that black is beautiful. So I'm going to let you experience your first black pussy in Freehold. You'll find that black women are beautiful, inside and out."

She removed her jeans, and since she wasn't wearing panties she was now nude, and even more beautiful than I could have imagined when wearing clothes. The curves of her body were amazing, and as I looked between her legs I saw the tight black curls of her pussy hair, and in the middle her black pussy lips. She then started slowly stroking her pussy, and then used her fingers spread her lips for me, revealing her moist slit, and some of her entrancing pinkish-red interior.

As I looked at my first black cunt, I forgot that she was going to Mark me, and that I was supposed to get down on my knees, and I just stood there staring as my cock quickly pulsed up to it's full size, saluting Lily.

The audience murmured as my cock grew, and then clapped when I got fully hard for Lily.

"You know what," Lily said, "I don't need to do that crazy shit of peeing on your face to get your attention--I've already got your full attention. Sophie darling, please get a blanket and a pillow for me to lie down on, 'cause I'm gonna spread my legs, and James and I are gonna make each other happy for y'all right now."

Sophie had clearly already anticipated this, and had a thick patterned quilt and two pillows on a chair next to her. Clarice and Thomas moved some tables and chairs aside, and Sophie quickly spread the blanket for us.

Lily laid down on the blanket on the floor, and spread her legs wide for me, revealing the pink-red interior of her pussy, which made a beautiful contrast with her black pussy lips.

Lily said, looking up at me with a seductive smile, "Come lie on top of me, James. But before you enter me, I want to whisper something just to you."

I laid down on Lily, feeling her beautiful soft breasts press against my chest. I used my arms for support, so I wouldn't squish her too much, and I first kissed her tenderly on the lips, and then put one my of ears near her mouth.

She started whispering to me, with a voice soft enough that I was pretty sure I was the only one who could hear. As she whispered, she reached down and I felt one of her hands holding my cock, and gently caressing it.

She whispered, "My Daddy was a white man. And although nothing sexual ever happened between us, sometimes I have forbidden fantasies about him. I know it's wrong, but...I want to pretend you're my Daddy fucking me. He sometimes called me his 'pretty flower Lily,' So Daddy, now that I'm a big girl of 30, I've got a pretty flower between my legs for you. I'm holding your cock now, Daddy, and it's so hard and warm for me. Do you want to be inside of me, Daddy?"

I whispered and gasped, "Yes Lily, I want to be inside of you."

"Okay Daddy," Lily said, and took hold of my cock and slid it into her wet and warm pussy.

"Ahhhhh!" I gasped as I entered Lily's almost hot cunt, and then I almost involuntarily thrust my erection all the way into her at one go, and said, "Oh my god! You feel good, Lily! Uh!"

The crowd clapped and laughed.

Someone said, "I think he just found religion," which made another ripple of laughter go through the crowd.

Lily was smiling, and almost laughing herself, and whispered in my ear, "Do you like my pussy, Daddy? Are you going to fuck me now, Daddy?"

"Yes, Lily, I"m going to fuck you now," I gasped, as I started slowly plunging into her and feeling her luxurious breasts bounce against my chest, and her sweet luscious and wet pussy massaging my cock as I moved deep into her, over and over, gasping and grunting with pleasure.

After just a few minutes, to my surprise, Lily suddenly seemed close to orgasm, because I could feel her body tensing up, like a wave was getting ready to break. She whispered to me, "Oh Daddy, you're fucking me! Keep going. I'm close!"

Normally I would have orgasmed at this point or before, but since I'd just had a blow job from Helen about an hour before, I had more control than usual. And I went faster for a couple of more minutes, bouncing her breasts around as I plunged deep into the core of her sex over and over, until she did start to orgasm, which I could see and feel as a trembling and spasming flowed throughout her whole body, and even to her cunt that was massaging my cock.

Lily gasped and said, "Pleeeease--uhhhh! ohhh! gawwwd! Yes! Ah! Ohhh. Uh! Oh. Oh. Oh."

And then I allowed myself to orgasm too, pumping my cum into her sweet black pussy with my cock. And when I was spent, I almost collapsed on top of her.

"Oh Lily," I gasped, "Thank you. I love being in your cunt."

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered.

I laughed quietly, and then looked into her eyes and started to stroking her soft curly afro.

As I kissed her lips I looked into her eyes, and then I said with a little laugh, "Well, we gave them a show, didn't we?"

"Yes, we did, baby," she smiled back at me, still breathing somewhat heavily.

"Wow. What a beautiful woman you are."

"You know we're still being filmed by some people. But tell me anyway, what are you feeling right now."

"Like I could probably fall in love you, Lily. Sorry. That's pathetic."

"It's not pathetic. It's honest. You're young. I've had that effect on men before. I like it. Mostly. I like you a lot too. So does this mean I'm going to see you again without having to do the silly pee on your face thing?"

"Sure," I said, laughing quietly again.

"Okay, let's get up," she said, "Show's over."

I got up and helped Lily up too, and there was not only some clapping but some, "Awws" from the remaining crowd, and I heard someone in the crowd who I couldn't see whisper loudly, "Did you hear what he said? He said he might be falling in love with her already. He's a sweet boy, kind of, isn't he? But that does show what men are like sometimes--some of them when get their dick inside almost go crazy."

As I held Lily's hand and I tried to ignore that, and just whispered to her, "Would you like to go and take a nice bubble bath with me, Lily?"

"Sure James," she said, and hand in hand we went off to do that.

****

Lily and I had a nice bath, and the lunch of quiche and sweet iced tea that she'd ordered before. Lily's friend Aliyah kept up company as we laughed, washed, cuddled in the bath, and then we got dressed and traded contact info. Lily too left me a tip, and my share of it came to 85, which still seemed generous. I'd made a total of 310 credits my first day as a male prostitute, compared to 105 for my regular bookstore work.

After Melanie allowed me to take a short nap in one of the bedrooms after my three tricks, I actually got a fair amount of bookstore work done in the rest of the day, shelving and helping people find books without anything more sexual happening than flirting.

When shelving in the paperback section I came across a couple of copies of a thick fantasy novel by Janet Meeker. It had a dragon on the cover flying in a stormy sky, and below that on an outcropping of rock dark-haired goddess-like woman in a low-cut colorful dress, whose cleavage was nicely displayed. Next to her was a man holding a sword with his muscled chest bare, looking at her with admiration and desire. The title was Sorceress Julia of Windhaven. Curious, I decided to buy it, since it was only eight credits used. When I asked Melanie if there was an employee discount, she said there was, but in this case to just take it as a small first day bonus. She said she'd read it, and it was actually pretty good as a fantasy romance with some racy sex scenes.

123456...9