All Comments on 'Free-Use Mommy Lives to Drain Son'

by Listen_to_my_voice

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please do more maybe mommy can do someone else while son watch's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing!!! I cum 3 times, one for each of your slut mommy holes ;) please do more mom/son incest. I love the idea of a mother & son being completely incestuous

footslave1footslave1almost 2 years ago

Such a good mommy you look so sexy with your make up a mess and covered on spit and cum

MomsVSThongMomsVSThongalmost 2 years ago

Insane. Maybe I’ll last longer than 5 mins next time lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a hot Story, I already listened to it 5 times. Hope you do a sequel and include some titfucking with all this drool making these big tits so slippery. And a facial of course 😀😀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it! Please do one with a mature bbw seducing a younger man. Girl with a nice sexy fat ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This isn't just an audio... it's a revelation. If you performed this in a stadium full of people, at the end, it would be dead silent...so silent a pin drop could be heard...then...riotous applause, roses thrown on the stage, confetti falling everywhere and people wiping away tears at how inspired your performance was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This wasn't simply an audio...it was a revelation!

If this audio was performed on stage in a stadium filled with people, there would be a sound when you finished your performance...not a single sound...then, riotous cheers and applause would erupt, roses thrown in the stage, confetti dropping from the ceiling and tears of profound inspiration wiped away from every pair of eyes in attendance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot as hell! Your voice is divine! Can't wait for a second series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! You are amazing. I love the dirty, naughty, slutty talk. Such a HUGE turn on. I would love to hear you replace the word pussy with "CUNT" everytime you say it just to make it even more HOT. Keep them CUMMING please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are, without a doubt, the sexiest voice on this website. You're improv skills and depravity is peerless. Not only that, but your elocution and cadence draws the listener in and really puts us right in the story. Bravo!

chieftwochieftwo12 months ago

I enjoyed this selection. Want more. Whisper a bit louder.

WhenIWasYoung15WhenIWasYoung1511 months ago

If this was mostly improvised as you suggest, I must say that you are very good at thinking on the run, very impressive indeed. To make it more realistic the mom should have an imperfect body, after all she did give birth to him. A little pudgy belly is so sexy on a mature mother. JMHO... 5 out of 5 though, good job!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hardest I’ve cum in a long while, 12/10

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love a mom who rides my cock. I like watching her facial expressions as they get more and more intense as we go. Listening to her vocal expressions encouraging me to fuck her harder and faster. Watching her tits bouncing up and down, grabbing them, fondling them as you ride my cock. "Oh God mom, you are so fucking hot. Your pussy feels so fucking good...oh yes...so good. I love watching my cock appear and disappear inside your pussy. You ride me so fucking good!"

Drake_69Drake_692 months ago

Waiting for more like this🥵🥵

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I totally agree with WhenIwas15. I hope i didn't slaughter your name. Great job, ma'am. Great great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userListen_to_my_voice@Listen_to_my_voice
Hi! I'm Elle :) I love creating sexy audios for your listening pleasure. I improvise 90% of all the content I make, and all of my literotica audios are improvisation. I hope you enjoy them! xx If you want to hear more of me, you can find all my free reddit audios and patreon...