Free Use Pregnant World Pt. 03

Story Info
I return home to my pregnant Mother and Sisters for free use.
12.4k words
4.6
2.9k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys! I'm home!" I announced as I walked through the door. I threw my gym bag and college books on the table as I entered the living room. The silence was surprising. I thought Mom and Toni would have beaten me home. Toni should have been home as well rather than out shopping. My elder sister was lazy at the best of times. She only really worked hard when someone was using her. Her whole life revolved around being used. But you needed to be good at other things these days than just being able to take cock and get pregnant.

Still, it was a nice change not to be jumped the minute I walked through the door. These days between my mother and Toni I rarely got a minute alone to myself before my cock was in either one of them, both of them begging to be used by me.

That just left my youngest sister Jill.

She would still be home. She hasn't been out much these days. I headed upstairs, going up them quickly, as I headed for Jill's room. Mom had been very clear that I was to check on her but I would have done so anyway. Jill was my favourite in the family. We were closer in age than I was with Toni. We had many of the same interests, like working out and sports. She'd graduated high school only recently and now had the full world to go out and conquer.

All the bedrooms were on the second floor. Moms was at the end of the hall, mine next to hers and then Toni's opposite. Jill's was the opposite of Mom's, right next to the bathroom. Her door was shut.

I walked up to her door and knocked. "Jill? It's Jay." I said. No response. "Alright if I come in?" I waited a moment. I could hear something coming from within. It sounded like the TV or her computer, people talking. "I'm coming in," I said as I opened the door.

"Hi bro..." Jill said softly. The lights were down low and she had pulled her blinds down. There was some light coming from her computer monitor in the corner, a soft pink glow from LEDs. Her monitor was on, she was watching something online, hence the sound too of people talking. At a quick glance, it looked like two heavily pregnant ladies sitting on a couch, talking about something.

But the first thing I noticed was the smell. Teenager sweat and sex. And in the dark corner, sitting on her bed, was my sister.

Even in the dark, I could see how big she had become. She watched me in the dark, ignoring her show. "I'm turning the lights on." I said, stepping over some clothes to the light switch.

"Don't..." She said again softly. I ignored her and flipped the switch. The bright light caused my sister to whimper as the whole room was illuminated.

To say my sister was big was an understatement. She had once been an athletic figure, toned with muscles from working out at the gym with me. Now there was more meat on her; she was curvaceous, her body was softer, and her red curly hair was bunched and messy. But it was her belly. Her belly dwarfed everything! She was huge, her belly the biggest I had ever seen. Jill was on her first pregnancy since she had come of age, and she was currently pregnant with sextuplets.

Jill was on bed rest until the babies were ready to be born. Technically she had already passed that point and the babies could be born by Caesarian now at the hospital but Jill was determined to make it as long as possible and give her babies the best chance of success. But this just meant she was massive. Her belly was distended on her small frame the size of a beach ball. She'd gotten stretch marks on the sides of her stomach. Her belly button was popped and nearly flushed on her belly as it stretched. Her boobs had grown two sizes but they would never have been enough to feed six children. The babies would be sent to the nursery when they were born. Jill was not keeping them. She couldn't afford a child, even on her casual pay as a waitress, let alone six kids.

But I felt bad for her. She had just entered free-use society, and her first pregnancy happened to be this massive. She'd yet to full experience the joys. Even by her second trimester, she was huge. And on bed rest no less the only real use she got was when I came and visited her.

"The light's too bright." She muttered, covering her eyes with one hand. She was sitting on the bed, legs spread wide open, pregnant belly resting on the mattress between her thighs. She was naked. I hadn't seen her wear clothes since the last time she had been out of the house for a doctor's checkup almost three weeks ago.

"You need to get up and exercise," I told her. I walked over to the blinds and opened them, letting in more light. Jill looked at me grumpily.

"I'm fine." She said.

I gave her a concerned look. "When's the last time you showered?"

"I don't fit in the shower anymore." She muttered. "I'm too big."

"Toni was meant to come up and check on you at lunch. Did she?"

"Yes. Brought me food and helped me with..." Jill looked down at her belly.

"I'm meant to help you with that." I walked over to her and could see the cord running from the wall socket to underneath her gravid stomach the size of the bed itself. Jill had been trying to masturbate with my sister's help. Clearly unsuccessfully.

It was now I saw what was happening on her monitor. I'd clearly missed something, as when I looked at it again, the two pregnant women were now naked, making out on the couch together. Their hands were roaming over each other's bellies as they made out, moaning, groping each other's breasts.

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I like it." Jill said dismissively.

"Lesbian porn?" I asked again.

"I like watching it, ok?" She looked away from me. "I like your cock, sure. I like all cock. But when I'm alone... You're busy, I don't want to trouble you." She pouted. If she could have turned away from me, she would have. But she was stuck crossing her arms and looking at the wall.

"I know I'm busy but you're still my sister. I want to use you as much as Mom or Toni." I sat down next to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You know that right?"

"It's just..." Jill sighed. "I know it's hard being this big. I haven't seen my pussy in months! But I feel so massive and ugly. And I know you see me at least once a day but... I don't want to be a burden..." She sniffed.

"Come on! You're not a burden." I gave her a hug as she cried quietly. "You're beautiful. You're my sister! And being this pregnant is amazing. Look at you! First pregnancy and sextuplets! You're doing your part for society in one pregnancy! And of course... it's a massive turn-on."

"It is?" She looked at me hopefully.

"Of course, how couldn't it be? This belly is amazing!" I smiled and meant it. "Plus it just means I can do whatever I want to you and you can't get away from me."

"Oh Jay." She smiled, finally perking up. "You always know what to say. Sorry I've been so mopey. It's just every other girl is out there being used and fucked and I'm just stuck in here and I thought you were starting to get over it..."

"I want you to come down out of this room! If you did, there would be more opportunities to be used. Alright, enough. Come on." I stood back up and grabbed my shirt, pulling it off. "I want to use you."

She smiled again and wiped away her tears. "Ok brother. Please use me. You're massively pregnant sister." She giggled.

I took my pants off and stood naked before her. "First thing, let's get rid of this thing." I reached underneath her belly and found the cord attached to the vibrator. I pulled on it and removed it from between my sister's legs. "You don't need this." The head of the vibrator was wet and soaking. Jill must have been using it for some time.

"Felt pretty good... but not as good as you." Jill blushed.

"Alright, let's figure this out." I looked Jill over. She was really big. And there was no way getting around her bump. "How about this, can you lie on your side?"

"I think so, I can rest on some pillows." Jill grabbed the pillows off her bed and placed them on her right side. She grabbed her belly and with grunts and awkward shuffles she began to move over, trying to roll onto her right side. I had to step in and help her, both of us chuckling at how cumbersome she was. She was all belly with just a body attached to her stomach.

"There we go." I said with a smile. Jill was now on her side, propped up, her ass now poking out as she cradled the pillows. "All mine to use."

"Use me, brother." Jill moaned again. "Fuck me so hard my water breaks."

"That hard?" I smiled. "I think I can do that." I walked up behind her and lifted her left buttocks up, exposing her cunt and asshole. Jill was all natural now that she was this big, her hairy red cunt all wet and juicy from using the vibrator before. Her asshole was chocolate brown on her white skin, not used enough even during the early stages of her pregnancy.

I decided to toy with her at first. Keeping her butt cheek up and exposing her, I took the fingers of my right hand and began running it up and down her slit. Her fat labia swallowed up my fingers into her gooey folds. "Now how shall I use you?" I asked her. "Here?" My finger went up to her opening, prodding around inside her, causing her to moan loudly. My fingers then travelled further to the right. "Or shall I use you here?" My fingers now pushed into her sphincter.

She was tight, untrained. I could just get the tip of my finger in before she immediately tightened up. My sister was so young and inexperienced. She'd tried to be as used as she could in the early months of turning eighteen, and I had fucked her often, but she wasn't at Toni's level of experience, let alone my mother's. I could fist Mom easily enough and even Toni if I worked her up well.

"Please brother, I'm so horny. I'm horny all the time!" She whimpered. She wiggled her hips on the bed. "Please just use your pregnant sister!"

I pulled my finger out of my sister's ass and looked at her. She was looking up at me with doe eyes, her blue eyes begging me to fuck her. She cradled her pregnant belly with one hand as she laid on her side, her small backside trying to push backwards in a vain attempt to find cock.

"I'm going to give you what you deserve," I said to her. I took my hard cock and pushed it into her wet cunt. God she was tight! She had such a small, tight pussy. How she was going to birth children I had no idea but I didn't think about that any further. I pushed my cock deep into her and then found myself brushing up against her cervix with the tip of my cock. "You deserve your brother's cock."

As my little sister squealed in delight as I entered her tight pussy, I grabbed her leg and lifted it up, giving me better access to that cunt of her's. And I got a full view of that delicious, swollen pussy of hers covered in her fine red bush.

I began fucking her with hard strokes but with a slow rhythm. I would thrust quickly and powerfully into her, hitting her cervix, and then I would slowly pull myself back at a snail's pace before I would ram myself back inside of her.

Jill's eyes bulged with every thrust into her and she clung to her belly for dear life as I pumped my cock into her tight little pussy.

"Oh Jay... Oh Jay... Oh fuck..." She kept repeating with every thrust. "Oh fuck... I'm going to... I'm already... oh fuck... Oh Jay..."

I reached down and found her clit hidden beneath her hair. It was engorged and swollen and covered already in her juices. I began to rub it, up and down, following her slit, and Jill nearly erupted like she had been hit with a lightning bolt. She swore at me, trying to bat my hand away from her pleasure nub.

"Too much!" She screamed. Her eyes were starting to roll into her head as she drooled. "It's too much!"

Jill had always been easy to make cum. Ever since we'd started fucking and myself using her less than a year ago it really only took a few pumps into that tight pussy and she was squirting away. She came easily from being eaten out. Hell, I'd pull on her nipples while making out with her and she'd cum from that. She seemed to have a body that was just naturally sensitive, and sometimes, when there was too much pleasure, it overwhelmed her.

Unfortunately for her, I was in charge. And it was my job to use her.

She feebly tried to bat away my hand from her clit but I resisted her. I kept stroking it, quicker than I was pumping into her cunt. She was so tight and inviting that if I pounded her hard I'd be cumming in seconds. And my little sister deserved more than that. She deserved a big orgasm.

"Oh fuck... oh Jay... I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum!... I'M GOING TO CUM!!!"

She screamed my name as her pussy started gushing. I still kept ramming my cock into her cunt as her juices splashed out of her. My thumb still kept thrumming her clit. Jill's eyes and mouth were wide open as she gripped her belly and screamed my name out again and continued cumming. "JJJJJAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!"

"That's it. Cum for me sister. Cum on your brother's cock."

Her body shook on the body, shuddering, as her orgasm began dropping. For the first time, I grew nervous that the bed wasn't going to support our weight as she orgasmed for over a minute. I kept pumping away but took my thumb off her clit for the moment.

"Jjjjaaayyyyy..." She gurgled. I kept her leg up in the air and leaned it against my right shoulder. I pumped into her hard again, causing the bed to creak. More of her girl cum sloshed out of her cunt.

"Yes sis?" I asked her.

"Don't... stop... fucking... me..." She said in between breaths.

"I'm never going to stop sis." I thrust again, causing her to grunt. A smaller orgasm this time, her toes curling. "I want to cum all over that belly of yours."

"Cum... cum on me... cum on my belly... wherever you want... just use me..."

Her pussy was clamping down harder on my cock, practically milking me. She orgasmed and her muscles contracted. She was boiling hot and my cock was trying to tell me to fuck her harder and faster. My thumb returned back to her clit.

"Oh fuck... Jay..." She arched her back, biting the pillow, as I began flicking her clit once more. "Unnnnnggghhhhhh!!!"

My sister's orgasms were coming thick and steady. I finally allowed myself to get into a slow, powerful motion, keeping my movements fluid. The room smelled even thicker of sex. Her girl cum and sweat was all I could smell, so thick that I could practically taste it. Up and down, I went on her clit while my cock started to swell up.

"I'm close." I grunted. "I'm going to cum."

"I want that cum... are you going... to cum... on my belly?" Jill gasped.

"All over that belly." I told her.

"Use me... cum on your sister's giant pregnant belly!"

She drove me wild as she came again. I was now pounding her so hard that the bed was squeaking so loud I felt like we were going to collapse onto the ground. As she squirted and flooded her mattress I felt the cum start to boil up out of my balls. I pulled out of her quickly, letting her leg fall down, as I leaned over her. I took my cock, pumping the wet shaft, and pointed the tip right at that insanely swollen stomach of hers.

"YEEEEESSSSS!!!" I yelled as I began shooting thick wads of cum all over her stomach. Thick ropes splashed onto my littler sister's pregnant belly. Lines of cum, nearly a dozen ropes, splattered and stained the side of her stomach. I hunched over, feeling like I was draining my soul, as I jerked myself off onto her belly.

Jill could only lie there, watching me as I masturbated all over her pregnant stomach. And then she reached down, started rubbing her own clit, and gave herself another orgasm as she watched me.

Eventually, I collapsed next to her on the bed, panting and smiling, having had the time of my life. Jill was still shaking next to me, fingers between her thighs, as she came down from her orgasm. We lay there for a few minutes while we both catched our breath, just lying next to each other and enjoying being so close.

"Thank you." Jill whispered to me.

"Anytime sis." I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. She smiled.

"I love fucking you. You're such a good big brother."

"And you're a good little sister for taking my cock." I gave her a little bump with my shoulder, teasing her. "You know, once this pregnancy is over, and you've got a normal pregnancy, there's a tonne of stuff I really want to show you."

"Oh yeah?" She murmured.

"Oh definitely. Stuff I really only do with Mom, not even Toni. Mom's really into free use you know, but like, where nothing is off the table. She's freaky."

"Mmmmm... that sounds good."

As we lay there talking, I heard voices coming from downstairs. "Mom and Toni are home." I said. I looked over to her. "They're going to want to be used. I should probably get down there... want to come?"

"I always want to cum." She giggled.

I rolled my eyes. "God dammit, my sisters are such sluts. Would you like to come downstairs?"

She giggled, seeing the opportunity to joke again, but decided against it. "Yeah. I want to join in tonight." With that I stood up and tried to figure out how best I was going to get Jill up while she was still covered in cum. "Leave it." She said. "I like it. I like my brother's cum on me."

I shrugged. I didn't feel strongly about it, so I didn't give her a command one way or the other. We got her up and off the bed with a bit of effort until Jill was standing in her room, cradling her massively swollen stomach that was skunked on one side. Her hair was still a mess but she didn't care.

As we headed downstairs, she stopped me. "You know, before, when you said normal pregnancy... I hope that isn't the case."

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I hope I get this big every time."

X X X X X

I came downstairs first to find my mother and sister in the kitchen. They were cooking, boiling vegetables and putting the steaks on a hot plate to cook. The kitchen smelled delicious of burnt meat, my Mom's home-style cooking, and my stomach rumbled. I'd had a big day and didn't realize how hungry I was. Both my sister and mother weren't wearing any clothes just like I had ordered them two years ago, but Toni still had on a pair of thigh-high white socks and had her red hair up in a ponytail. My Mom had quickly braided her hair up on top of her head and was wearing an apron over her pregnant belly otherwise she was stark naked.

"Jay!" My eldest sister turned around smiling as she was draining a pot. I was still wearing nothing from being upstairs with Jill. Toni looked enviously at my wet, cum covered cock as she leaned over the kitchen sink, hot steam rising as she tipped the water out. "Been busy?"

"Yep. I convinced someone to come down as well, finally." I turned with a grin as Jill came gingerly down the stairs. She was huffing, timid and in a little bit of pain from her back. She had one hand on the wall, and the other was cradling her beach ball-sized stomach while she tried to look around her belly and see where the steps were. I helped her with the last couple as she reached the ground floor, looking quite triumphant.

"Oh Honey! It's so good to see you out of your room." My Mother smiled. She stopped frying the steaks to come over and give my little sister a hug. "How are you feeling today?"

"Tired." Jill shrugged. Seeing her downstairs now I could see the bags under her eyes. She was tired indeed. Carrying sextuplets for seven months was hard work. And she could still keep it going for longer.

"What's this? Jay, you've cum all over her belly." My Mother looked down at my sister's stomach covered in my spunk.

"That's how he wanted to use me." Jill said.

"If that's the case, then so be it. If your brother wants to leave his cum on you, he can. That's why he's in charge." My mother nodded.

"I got some more supplies from the store!" Toni called over her shoulder as she set the pan down. "On the kitchen counter in the bags. Oh and there was some mail." She added as an afterthought.