Free Use Pregnant World Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over and opened the paper bags, having a poke around. I ended up pulling out three twenty-kilogram jugs of belly butter, which made me smile. "That's a lot of belly butter."

"We all need it, some more than others." My Mom agreed. "Cum is the best thing for stretch marks but we don't get the opportunity for it always. And Jill is going through a tub of that a week."

Jill nodded, agreeing with her. "I'm going to really need a hand with it now. I can barely reach my belly button."

"I don't mind," I said. "I like rubbing all you girls' bellies."

"Thanks Honey." Mom gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"There's new suction pads in there for the breast pump." Toni added. "We needed some new ones." All the women in the house were constantly lactating and so needed a good pump a few times a day. With three women pumping in the house, however, the poor breast pump did get a decent workout. They'd upgraded to a more powerful model last month now that Jill's milk had finally come in. I drained and suckled on them, occasionally, but not enough to relieve all three of them throughout the day.

"There's pregnancy vitamins... Vitamins for you Jay." I looked in the bag and pulled out a small white bottle filled with blue pills. SPERMAX. A standard vitamin pill for men in a free-use world. It kept my semen supply heavy and full and kept my recovery powers quicker than they would normally be. I was cumming so many times a day that if I didn't take one of these miracle drugs, I would probably put myself in an early grave. And they thought women had it tough in a free use society! Sometimes I felt men were the ones being used.

"I'll take one now." I grabbed a pill, swallowed it dry, and closed the lid on the bottle. They recommended a pill a day minimum but I'd last had one in the morning. Overtaking them would only just speed up my semen production to my maximum potential. I'd experimented with that once before. I'd been walking around with two mangoes between my legs for a week. At least my sisters hadn't minded. I had cum litres every time I'd fucked them. Best not to do that again.

I had a quick look at the mail. "Letter here for you Toni... from the government?"

"Fuck, better not be a speeding fine." She groaned. "Open it up for me will you."

"I don't think it's a speeding fine." I said as I tore open the letter. "It was from the department of defence."

"Defence?" All three girls looked at me as I opened the letter and had a look.

"It's an invite. Don't worry. You haven't been conscripted." I chuckled. "They want to know if you'd be interested in signing up."

"They've got to be joking!" My mother was cross. "I know times are fraught but actively asking people to join the military! What has the world come too."

Toni didn't seem that upset. "What position in the military?" She said curiously.

"All of them." I laughed. "As a free use solider for combatants."

"Ahhhh..." Toni nodded. "A girl I went to school with, you remember Carly? She just signed up. Maybe they thought I'd be a good fit."

"Honestly..." I shrugged. "I think you would be."

"Jay!" My mother scolded me.

"What? She actually would be good at that job!" I didn't apologise. "Toni would be great for it. She loves free use. And she'd be used constantly."

"I don't even know if I'd pass the fitness test." Toni chuckled. "I've seen what the exam entails. I've never done double anal before, let alone double anal and double vaginal together. Apparently it's anything goes on the front lines, you have to be able to handle a whole squad at once. The boys might only get to use a woman only once a day! I don't know how they do it." Toni shook her head.

Despite women being forbidden from the military now, the defence force still employed women in a free use sense to serve the military men's needs. These women had to be trained just like soldiers to handle squads of dick every day. They could go up to twelve hours a day having a cock in every hole in times of war. It was a tough job and required the best of the free-use sluts in society. I genuinely believed Toni could do the job though. I'd seen how she was with me at home and how she was out in public. Only last week, while shopping, she'd been fucked in all three holes by some teenagers in the grocery aisle with a smile on her face. At least she'd have something to work for, a career. Her studies were not going well.

I didn't bother opening my letter. It had the same font and lettering from the government as Toni's. They were probably trying to sign me up as well. My mind was now set on watching Toni do a four-way penetration. I wondered how I could arrange that? Not tonight. But maybe soon. I smiled when I thought of what was to come.

Speaking of which, I needed to prepare myself.

"I need to pee," I announced to them all, still standing at the kitchen counter.

"One second Honey! Let me turn the steaks!" My Mom had a pair of tongs that she was flipping the sizzling meat with. She turned the meat, happy with it, as she walked over to me. "Toni, keep an eye on them, will you?"

"Yes Mom!" My elder sister said.

My mother walked over to me and then quietly got on her knees, sitting before me on the floor. She made sure all her hair was out of the way, pushed to the back, and then opened her mouth for me.

A few months back, I had been watching a broadcast on free use society, talking to families and men and women about how they found it, tips and tricks around the house, and things that worked for them. One man had mentioned how women had to always say yes to a request in terms of a sexual nature and how that mentioning he may have a kink allowed him to dominate his wife completely. The two were happy and in love and she gushed about how everything she did, day in and day out, was now completely controlled by her husband as he had a power kink. She was now his slave.

That idea stuck with me. My Mom was always the first to want to try new things or let me experiment with ideas. She was my biggest fan and my real first lover. So I had experimented and told her that I no longer wanted to piss in a toilet. She'd understood immediately what I was asking.

I took hold of my cock, pointing it at my Mom's open mouth, and let fly. I groaned as I started pissing right onto my mother. The warm yellow liquid hit the back of my mother's throat, and like a good woman, she swallowed it immediately, relaxing her throat and keeping her mouth open for me so I could piss right down on her. And she smiled as it all happened.

My Mom was free to use. She had to do as I said. When I was home, my mother swallowed my piss every time. I'd notice Toni watching my Mom every time she kneeled in front of me. I'd detected a twinge of jealousy that once again I had chosen our mother over her to be my piss toilet. I had plans for Toni, she was just going to have to wait.

"Thanks Mom," I said as I emptied my bladder into her. Mom just grunted and smiled, continuing to swallow. Only a few drops escaped her mouth, dripping down her chin. With a sigh I finished up, shaking my cock twice to make sure I'd gotten everything out, and then told my mother she could stand up again.

Mom swallowed the last of it, savouring the taste, and then wiped her chin. "Thanks for using me, honey." I helped her up off the floor with a hand, getting her back on her feet. All the women were not very athletic at the moment. Toni was probably the most mobile, and even then, she was still big.

As Mom stood up, I put my hands between her legs. I found her cunt between that red forest of fur and slid two fingers inside her pussy. Mom just groaned in pleasure as I very quickly began to pump inside her. "Let me show you how thankful I am for you being a free-use woman." I told her. I pumped hard into her. Her pussy was warm and wet, plump between my fingers. My mother leaned forward, resting her hands on my shoulders until she cried out. I brought her to a swift and powerful orgasm. She dripped her juices out of her cunt as I brought my fingers out of her and then wiped them on her pregnant belly.

Mom shook and gasped and then smiled. She gave me a cheeky grin and thanked me for the orgasm before she waddled back over to the steaks. But already I was growing hard again. My natural, overzealous libido, the pill I had just taken and being surrounded by three of the most beautiful pregnant women in the world had me at full mast once more.

I walked up behind Toni, seeing her pert ass once more. She was laying vegetables on the four plates for us, greens steaming as she plated them up.

"Toni, I want to use you."

Toni enthusiastically nodded. "Please use me."

I pulled her ass cheeks apart, found that ever-wet cunt of hers, and pushed my cock into her. Toni was just as tight as my younger sister, probably tighter. Jill's pussy was getting ready to give birth, while Toni's was moist and slippery but so welcoming. Even two natural births had done little to loosen her up.

I went deep within her, grabbed her hips, and began pumping away. Dinner would be ready soon and I was hungry but I couldn't let go of an opportunity when I was horny. Toni grunted as my strokes were powerful and quick. She continued plating the food, my mother next to us humming and smiling as she finished the steaks, keeping the occasional eye on us. Jill had moved to sit at the table, already exhausted from all the standing and pregnancy. She'd taken a tub of belly butter with her.

"Use me... use me..." Toni kept muttering under her breath. She took a pot of mashed potatoes and began spooning them onto the plates. "Use me... use me..." her cunt got even wetter as I really slammed into her. Toni's butt cheeks were jiggling.

"You really are a great fuck sis." I told her. Toni seemed to gasp at that comment. "I just wanted you to know."

"Oh Jay..." she whimpered. "I love when you say things like that..."

"I'm very proud of you two." Mom moved over with the pan of steaks and started putting them on the plates in front of Toni and me, moving around us as we kept fucking in the kitchen. "I'm very happy with all of you and how great kids you've turned out to be."

"Thanks Mom!" I grunted. Toni's pussy was gripping my cock like a vice, but thankfully, she was slippery and wet enough to keep pounding her.

"Thanks Mom," Jill called out from the dinner table. She'd taken a big scoop of belly butter and was currently rubbing her huge swollen pregnant belly in it. I watched her, coating that stomach, and felt myself nearly go right over the edge.

"Oh fuck oh fuck!" Toni started cumming first. Her tight cunt got even tighter and then started convulsing. Cum squirted out of her as I fucked her to a quick and powerful orgasm. She dropped the tongs she was holding and gripped the counter as she screamed her lust into the kitchen. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming on my brother's cock!"

I now reached my limit. My orgasm was seconds away. I pulled out of Toni, her cunt now gushing its juices, my own cock slick and painfully hard. "Stand together! Mom and Toni, quick!"

Mom and a very still orgasming Toni did as they were told. I grabbed their bellies, pushing them together. Toni was still moaning and shaking. I took my cock and began pumping it as my orgasm then erupted from me.

I blasted both of their pregnant bellies in my cum. "Oh fuck... that's so hot!" I told them both as huge ropes of cum sprayed out of my cock and all over their huge stomachs. I turned my cock left to right, making sure they both got an equal load from me. I kept pumping myself, making sure I emptied as much spunk as I could onto their bellies before I was finally done.

Both Mom and Toni's bellies were completely glazed by my cum. All over the top of their stomachs and now dripping down the sides, over my mom's popped belly button and then into Toni's inner button.

Toni leaned against the kitchen counter, catching her breath, while my Mom was just happy. "What a big load young man! I swear you're cumming more and more every day. I'm so proud of you." My Mom approached me and we kissed on the lips, long and hard.

I loved my mother. We broke apart. "It's just you girls honestly. You keep me happy."

"Well, I'm definitely happy, and your sister clearly is too." Mom looked over to Toni who just nodded in a blissful daze. "I'm going to stay like this. A Mom can be proud of being used by her son and his big loads! It makes me feel like such a proud parent when you cum on my belly like that."

"Cum all over me anytime little brother." Toni stood up, her breath caught, and leaned in and gave me a kiss. It was sloppier but more passionate than Mom's. We only broke apart this time but the cough coming from our younger sister.

Jill waited for us to look at her. "In case you forgot, I'm eating for a whole tribe here." She pointed at her now glistening, buttered belly. "I'm starving!"

X X X X X

Dinner was quick and uneventful. I could feel everyone was eager to be done with it and then fool around. It had been a few weeks since we'd played as a family. Jill had been feeling so unwell and cumbersome that she'd been spending all her time in her room but tonight she seemed far brighter. She sat at the table but had to push the chair so far away from it because of her belly that she just rested her plate on top of her stomach and ate that way.

My mother and I sat at our seats, eating quietly and making chitchat with Jill while Toni was the one I subjected to a bit of fun. Toni was sitting at my feet on the floor underneath the table between my legs, head resting up against the back of the chair so she was facing away from me, and I rested my cock and balls on top of her head. It frustrated her to be so close to my cock and be unable to do anything with it. She ate with her plate on the floor, silently hoping that soon she would be used. I had told her I wanted to use her as a footstool, and it would turn me on. She complied immediately.

"My final doctor's appointment is in two days," Jill said. "I think it might be time."

"Really?" My Mom took a bite of her steak and looked concerned.

"Yeah." Jill patted her obscenely large belly. Down here in the living room I could see now how pink her belly was and how tight her skin was starting to look. She was only five foot three, the shortest in the family, and her skin was being stretched to accommodate the babies growing inside her. "I'm three weeks over the date they gave me on Friday. That's thirty-three weeks. Anything much longer will just increase the risk. I think I'll opt to birth them then."

"How exciting! Your first birth!" My mother clapped her hands. "We'll have to have a party when you get home. And six babies as well your first time."

"I know. I'll be able to deliver naturally, too, at this point." Jill smiled but looked nervous. Pregnancy and the science around it had come leaps and bounds and so much research was poured into it now that every woman was pregnant all the time. Even delivering sextuplets was not considered a high risk these days. "I'll be ready. Will you guys come with me when they induce?"

"Of course!" We all said, even Toni. We always tried to be there as a family whenever one of them gave birth. Mom was such a pro now that she typically gave birth at home with the help of Toni and my sister. All girls learnt basic midwifery in school to help each other. So far all of Toni's deliveries had been natural at the hospital but this one she was considering at home with Mom. Jill would definitely have to be at the hospital, though, with sextuplets.

Carers from the nursery would be on standby at the hospital or be called in immediately if delivered elsewhere. The babies would immediately be cared for by the women and transported to safe and secure locations across the country. That would be the first and last time most mothers would see their children. It was considered a form of surrogacy with the end goal of building a better, prosperous society.

"I'll hold your hand all the way through babe," Toni added from underneath my legs.

Jill hesitated. "What's the policy on... being used during labour?"

I looked at her, surprised. "You want to field this one Mom?" I said.

Mom nodded and smiled. "It is completely up to you and how you are feeling. You have the full right to refuse absolutely anything during labour. No man at all can use you if you don't wish. That being said..." my Mom looked at me and winked. "Since your brother has been old enough, he's used me during all my labour. I find it quite spiritual to orgasm during birth. It doesn't have to be a bad thing or painful. I've orgasmed continually during many of my births. And your brother knows how to respect a woman and use her well during birth. But it is completely up to you to accept or decline."

Jill nodded and seemed to like that idea. "Ok. I guess I'll wait and see on the day." She looked up at me and smiled. "I'd like to be used during birth."

My dick had hardened fully now on top of Toni's head. The thought of using Jill's massively pregnant body during birth had my mind racing. Mom had been correct when she had said I used her often during her births. I'd used Toni as well. I found it helped take their minds off the pain and really made it pleasurable for them. Mom's labours only lasted a couple of hours, if that now. Toni's were still half to full-day events. That was why I was always there, to help them the best way I could, using them.

"Well if everybody is done, why don't we wash up?" I said. I stood up at the table, my cock erect and bobbing up and down in the air. Three pregnant women all stared right at it. "After that I want to use you all."

X X X X X

That was probably the quickest I had ever seen three women load a dishwasher. Within five minutes, my mom and my sisters stacked the dishes, cleaned the table, and had everything look pristine. Jill didn't help too much; her belly got in the way, so I told her to move to the living room and just sit down on the couch, which she did. While I waited for Mom and Toni to join us, I received another text, this time from Olivia. I couldn't help but smile.

"8 am at the café?"

I typed back straight away, feeling excited. "8 am works for me! The first class is at 9."

I put the phone down on the living room coffee table while Jill looked up at me. She was sitting on the couch, legs spread, cradling and rubbing her belly, while she looked at me curiously. "Who are you texting?"

"Just a girl from class." I tried to play it cool.

"Oh yeah." She said flatly. My phone message tone went off again. I picked it up.

"I'll be there. Will I be the first you use that day?" Olivia asked.

That stopped me for a bit. I chose to be honest. "I have a mom and two sisters. Probably not. But I will use you when I see you."

I put the phone back down. My mom and Toni now arrived from the kitchen, all the dishes done and put away. But it was Jill who spoke first. "Jay is texting a girl." She blurted out.

"Jill!" I said angrily to her. "What the hell!"

Mom was surprised. "A girl! Who is she?"

"She better not take up my time with you." Toni pouted and crossed her arms. "You're the best person who uses me!"

"And you promised to use me more!" Jill was also angry.

I sighed. "Look, it's nothing serious. I really only met her for the first time today."

"This is all happening quickly." My mother also seemed concerned. "You have responsibilities at home. Your sisters need you. I need you. All of us need you."

I was feeling tired. "Again, we just met!" My phone message went off again. Before I could get to it Toni grabbed my phone. Somehow she knew my password and opened up the message, my mother looking over her shoulder. "Give that back!" I yelled. Toni gave me a long, annoyed stare but did as I commanded. She was still mine to command and obey my orders.