Free Use Pregnant World Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all said nothing as I took my phone off Toni and looked at the screen. Jill asked "What did she say?" I found my heart beating quicker in my chest.

It was another picture of Olivia, only this time she was nine months pregnant. It was a selfie, naked, from a bedroom. Her hair was longer, so I had to assume it would have been her last pregnancy, and she'd had a haircut since. She looked absolutely divine. She was blowing a kiss, her belly thrust out, and I could see just a drop of milk leaking from her left breast. She had put a caption underneath it that read "Can't wait to look like this for you daddy."

"Jesus," I couldn't help talking out loud. "This girl is forward!"

"What?" Jill asked again. "What did she say?"

My Mom still looked upset. "She seems like a very nice girl and I appreciate how she wants to be used by you. But this is happening far too quickly."

"What about us!" Toni implored.

"Well, someone tell me what she said!?" Jill yelled.

"ENOUGH!" I roared. All of them shut their mouths. They stood in silence, surprised at my outburst. I was angry, and now they knew it. "That's enough, all of you!" I looked at them all glaring. "I am not going anywhere, nor am I leaving, and I'm certainly not going to stop using you. I made promises to you all and I will keep them." The three looked at me as they all felt a little embarrassed. "At some point I am going to move on though. I am going to find a girl. It may not be this one, but eventually, it will happen. But... I have no interest in leaving you if that was the case. You're my mom and my sisters. You're my family. You always have a place with me forever."

They felt even more sheepish, I could tell. My mom raised her hand in the air. I nodded for her to speak. "I'm sorry honey. I didn't mean to get upset. Just hormones, you know?"

"Sorry bro." Toni sighed. "I've been single a while myself. I get it."

"I'm sorry too." Jill gave me a wry smile, embarrassed.

"It's up to you guys if you want to move on from here." I told them. "I know, Mom, you don't really want to find anyone else after Dad; I get that." My Mom went a little red in the eyes. "So you can stay with me until you want to move to the nurseries if that's what you want to do. And the same with you girls. But if you find a man and you fall in love, I ain't stopping you. Just like if I found a girl, she would move in with us."

"That's fair," Toni said.

"Sorry again, sweety." Mom sniffed.

"We are family. You're right. And anybody you want, if you want, they will be our family too." Jill agreed. "We will be your harem."

"Harem?" I smirked.

"Yeah! You're free to use girls! Jay's harem!" Toni clapped excitedly. "The more the merrier."

"Oh what a wonderful idea!" Now, Mom was excited. "Bring Olivia here and she can join your harem! Oh, that sounds like so much fun; we can all be used in new ways!"

I suddenly felt out of control again. Mom and my sisters were suddenly talking animatedly about who they could add to the harem, who I fancied, who they themselves would enjoy. Only this time I wasn't angry about it. "And they can't say no because if he asks they have to say yes!" Toni bounced up and down.

"Aunt Gina would be a good one to add; she's single!" Mom said with a smile.

"He always had a thing for Mrs Turner next door."

"What about my friend Clara? She's single and she's hot."

"Girls!" I said again, cutting them off. "I appreciate the enthusiasm but I can barely keep up with you three."

"But it's a harem; you're missing the point," Jill said. "We can play with each other if you tell us." Everyone looked at Jill. "That's the point. If Jay commands it we can play together."

"Perfect." My mother nodded.

"Come on, it'll be fun," Jill said with a big smile.

"Says you watching lesbian porn upstairs." I was starting to think she was the real mastermind behind all this.

"Tell us what to do." Toni begged me.

Fine. If this was what they wanted. My Mom and sisters all looked at me, happy and excited. Three pregnant ladies for me to use however I wanted, but now wanting to call themselves my harem. "Alright then." I coughed and straightened up. "Mom, I want you to eat Jill's pussy." I moved over to the couch and sat down next to Jill, who looked very pleased with herself.

"Yes honey. I look forward to using your sister's pussy." My Mom said happily. Down she got on her knees, waddling into position, her own big belly pushing up against the couch as she got between Jill's legs. Jill couldn't even see my Mom over the roundness of her own stomach as my Mom leaned into my sister's crotch.

"Toni." I said to my other sister. I opened my legs wide. "Suck on my balls."

"YES!" Toni happily got down on her knees as well and right into my crotch, her mouth opening wide as she devoured my sack. The SPERMAX had them already feeling full and large as a new batch of baby batter was boiling away inside as Toni moaned, lovingly suckling on my balls, eyes closed, enjoying the taste.

Next to me, I turned and watched my Mother now breathe in my sister's cunt. Jill was still sopping wet and not only that she'd just been fucked by me earlier. Her girl juices were still dribbling out of her. My mother took one last look and then opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out, and licked her daughter's cunt.

"Oh Mom!" Jill hissed. My mother's tongue went up and down on her little clit, circling around and then flicking back up and down. Mom smiled as she heard Jill's moans and kept at it. Jill was holding her huge belly, gasping as Mom licked her snatch greedily. "Oh shit Mom, that feels amazing!"

"You like that baby?" My mother asked. "You like having your cunt eaten by me?"

"Oh yes Mom! It feels amazing! I love it." She squealed.

"It's been so long since I've tasted you." My Mom now placed her lips on Jill's labia and began sucking on it, causing Jill to moan even louder. "I love how you taste baby girl."

"I love your mouth." Jill whimpered. "I can't believe Mom is eating my pussy! I've missed it!"

Toni popped herself off my balls for a minute so she could lick them instead. "We do what Jay wants. We're his harem."

"We're his harem." My Mom nodded. "And if Jay wants us all to fuck, then we'll all fuck. We're free use women. We want to be used any way he wants us."

"Thank you for using us." Jill said and then cried out as Mom attached herself to her clit and began suckling away. "Oh fuck Mom don't stop!"

I was as hard as a rock watching my Mom and little sister fuck like that. Toni diligently kept sucking on my balls, occasionally looking up at me to smile and then running her tongue over them all. She was keeping me hard without having to do anything. Jill meanwhile seemed to be panting heavily. Her huge belly was rising and falling as she laid back against the couch. She was sweating, moaning louder and louder...

"Oh fuck Mom I'm going to cum!"

My mother never took her mouth off of Jill's cunt. She started to move her head up and down, sucking away, her tongue flicking up and down over her clit. It drove Jill wild, and then suddenly, she was cumming. Jill grunted and held her belly as her back arched and she squirted down our Mother's throat. Mom just smiled, letting the juices splash against her chin and continued eating out Jill.

"OH FUCK MOM OH FUCK OH FUCK!" Jill screamed again and came straight away once more. My mom now pulled back, flicking her thumb over Jill's now swollen clit. More juices sprayed out of Jill's cunt and then stopped as Jill panted, moaning to herself, her orgasm over.

"Mom and Toni, swap places," I told them.

"Yes dear." Mom licked the cunt juice off her face as both my smiling sister and mother shuffled awkwardly on the floor on their knees, now getting into position. Toni hungrily dived right into Jill's hairy cunt, licking away, and Jill's legs widened as she gasped, so happy to be eaten by her sister.

I lifted my feet up onto the couch. "Eat my ass Mom," I told my mother.

"As you wish dear." Mom happily got down there, her head disappearing, as soon I felt the warm, wet tongue of my mother licking across my own sphincter. I felt my cock throb and tighten, growing harder, as my Mom's tongue rolled around across my asshole. This was something I made my mother do all the time and she was brilliant at it.

Toni lapped at my sister's juicy pussy, her own tongue licking Jill's clit and then diving into her moist folds. "Use fingers," I told Toni.

"Ok." Toni nodded. She took her right hand's index and middle finger and slowly pressed them into Jill's opening. Toni kept eyeing what she was doing, watching as her fingers were swallowed up by our younger sister's pussy. Jill moaned and gasped as Toni entered her.

"Oh fuck Toni, that's it, right there... go deeper..." Jill encouraged her. Toni did as she was told, fascinated, as she went right to the knuckle inside her younger sister. "Fuck me Toni... fuck my pregnant pussy!" Jill said with determination. "Jay wants you to fuck me!"

"Anything Jay wants!" Toni began pumping her fingers into Jill's wet pussy. Jill growled and groaned, her hips bucking even under her huge pregnancy weight. She clutched her belly, thrusting it up in the air, as Toni now fucked her hard. Toni leaned forward again and pressed her lips to Jill's clit and began sucking and licking her even as her fingers drove deep inside.

As my sister Jill once again began to approach orgasm, I found myself gasping a little as my mother's tongue poked and prodded into my asshole. She licked around my ring, teasing and probing me. Her wet tongue left a trail of saliva across my backside as she carried on lightly licking.

I grabbed my Mother's head and forced her onto me. Mom gasped and moaned as I took control of her and then her tongue was now deep inside my ass. I held my mother there as her tongue swirled around my insides. Jill, meanwhile, had begun cumming again.

"You taste delicious!" Toni said through mouthfuls of Jill's cum spraying out of her cunt. Toni lapped at it, smiling, as she drank her little sister's cunt juice. Her fingers continued to pound into Jill's pussy and Jill came again and again.

Eventually, I let go of Mother, and with a sigh, she pulled her tongue out of my ass. Jill was on her third orgasm from Toni before I told her to stop. "Let's give her a minute," I said. Jill kept moaning and cumming in waves. She was worked up and riding one long orgasm.

"Mom. Toni. Sit down next to Jill on the couch."

"Ok. Thank you for continuing to use us." Mom said again. Mom plonked herself down next to Jill in the middle between my two sisters. I marvelled at all three women sitting there looking up at me. Jill was still moaning and clutching her belly but she was more subdued, eyes half open. The orgasm was subsiding.

"It's like looking at a belly progression." I chuckled. "Jill the biggest, then Mom, then you, Toni. Biggest to smallest."

"I won't be the smallest forever." Toni laughed. "Jill is going to pop, and then mom, and then I'll have the biggest belly around!"

"I hate having a flat stomach." Mom sighed. She rubbed her eight-month belly. "This is normal to me. It always feels wrong not to have a belly."

"Why don't you girls spread your legs for me? Just play with yourselves a moment." I left them and walked over to the kitchen counter. While I did that, Mom and my sisters did as I commanded. The spread their legs and fingers travelled underneath bellies. Jill was just able to reach hers around her sextuplet-sized stomach. I heard the sound of wet slurping and stickiness as I returned with a tub of belly butter.

"That's a sight I love." I didn't think my cock could get any harder looking at them but it did. Three pregnant women in three different stages, legs spread, fingering and rubbing their pussies. All for me. Jill and Mom's cunts were red and hairy, thick and matted, and I wanted to dive myself right in while Toni's plump and pink smooth slit looked just as delicious. Fingers were rubbing clits, delving into moist pussies. Jill was just watching me, Mom had grabbed her left nipple and was lightly pulling on it, while Toni put her legs further apart and her fingers found her rosebud. She winked and began to trace around her sphincter and then lightly prod it, biting her lip.

I opened the jar of belly butter. It was the size of a protein bucket but filled with the thick, creamy, pale-yellow butter that smelled of coconuts. It was a smell I was used to and familiar with in my house.

"Keep playing with yourselves. I don't mind if you cum." I told them. "Let me take care of you."

I moved over to Toni first. She had the index finger of her right hand now in her ass, slowly working away, while her left hand was rubbing her clit. Her pussy glistened and dripped juices. Mom and Jill watched me as I scooped a palm-sized amount of butter out of my hand, put the tub down, and got between my sister Toni's legs.

I began rubbing the butter into her five-month pregnant bump. Her belly was still soft when I pressed into it, smearing the butter over her skin. Toni looked up at me lustfully, watching only me, fingers still going to town on herself, as I rubbed the butter into her. I went slow, moving from the top of her dome downwards to her hips or up to the sides of her ribs. The butter left a glow, her skin shiny, as I kept smearing it into her.

"Thank you little brother." She smiled up at me as I kneaded her stomach lightly. I could feel her womb, the baby inside, but no kicks, just the baby silent as I caressed their mother.

"I'm glad I get to use you like this." I told Toni. "You like me rubbing your belly?"

"Yesss..." She continued to bite her lip as she looked up at me.

"You like rubbing your clit and fingering your ass while I do it?"

"Yes brotherrrr..."

"You want to cum while I rub your belly?"

"Oh fuck yes!"

"Then cum sis! Cum while I rub your big pregnant belly!"

Toni began furiously fingering herself now in both her holes. She looked up at me, her mind somewhere between staring lovingly at me and trying to pound her own holes. I kept running my hands all over her belly, caressing her, moving around, up and down as she brought herself to orgasm. "I'm going to cum.... Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh... oh fuck... oh FUCK! OH FUCKKKKKK!!!!" She rocked back, thrusting her belly up at me, as she sprayed her juices all over her hands. I smiled as I stood back, Jill furiously now fingering her clit as the orgasm overcame her.

"Thank you for letting me use you." I grabbed the belly butter tub and then stepped over to my Mother. She was watching me with a sly smile. Toni was still moaning and fingering herself as she came a second time. "Don't stop playing with yourself."

"Y-y-y-es b-b-b-brother OH FUCK!" Her eyes rolled back in her head as the next orgasm hit.

I grabbed a bigger scoop of butter out of the tub, placed it on the floor, and moved between my mother's legs. Mom was lazily playing with her clit, not as fast as Toni or even inserting her fingers inside herself. Her free hand was now pulling on her right nipple, twisting it between her thumb and forefinger.

Mom just watched me as I pressed the butter into her pregnant belly and began to massage it into her skin. "You're so much bigger than Toni." I told her. "I hope you get bigger though."

"Mmmm me too." Mom said, watching me always. My hands moved over her huge stomach like I had with Toni's only I had far more surface area to cover. The big difference was Mom's belly button. It had popped and looked like a little nub on top of her belly. I roamed my hands over it, which caused Mom to take a sharp breath as I rubbed the butter into her button.

"That feel Ok?" I asked her.

"Just a little sensitive," Mom informed me.

"Oh really?" I moved my hands down the respective sides of her belly, moving them around in circles, coating her in that sheer cocoa, as I leaned down and placed a kiss on top of Mom's belly button.

"Mmmm that feels wonderful." Mom leaned further back in the couch, relaxing and enjoying herself as I continued to rub all over that belly. She was firmer than Toni now that her womb was bigger and so was her baby. Her skin felt a little tighter but still quite soft. She didn't have as much give to her belly now that she was nearly at the end. I kept gliding up and down and then moved up to her breasts.

"Oh baby." Mom moaned as I began to massage her huge tits in the butter. Mom was a FF cup thanks to two decades of pregnancies. Her heavy, milk-laden tits were soft and pillowy as I ran my hands all over them. I pushed my Mom's hand aside that had been playing with her nipples to start running my hands over them.

"Your fingers are getting faster," I told her. I looked down between her legs. "You like me playing with your tits?"

"Yes baby. I love when my baby boy plays with my tits." Mom was breathing heavier. "I love when you suck on them and play with them."

"And when I do this?" I grabbed both nipples between my slippery fingers and pulled. Mom gasped, jaw-dropping, as I pulled both of them really hard, so hard that her breasts rose up and with a snap, I let them go.

"FFFUUUCCCKKK!" Mom cried out, still with her jaw dropped. She was now fingering her clit as quickly as Toni had been.

I grabbed her nipples again and pulled, this time twisting them. It was too much for Mom. "Cum for me Mom! Cum will I pull your nipples!"

"UUUNNNGGGHHH!!!" Mom gurgled something, and then sure enough, she was cumming, the same deluge and spray of girl juices that Toni had just done minutes earlier. Mom rubbed her clit and then when I released her nipples another geyser of girl juices sprayed out of her.

"Every woman in this house is a squirter." I laughed. I stepped away from Mom, picking up the belly butter tub one last time. "You could collectively drown me."

Mom and Toni just moaned, nodding their heads absentmindedly. Both of them had glistening pregnant bellies and were still fingering themselves, orgasms building and crushing over them and then building again.

"I might need the whole tub for this one." I chuckled as I now stood before Jill. Her mammoth belly dwarfed both previous women combined. Jill was still trying to get herself off, barely reaching her cunt around her belly. She looked frustrated. "Need a hand?"

"I need longer arms." She said with a frown.

"Let me help." I put all the butter in my right hand, a huge scoop out of the tub, and slathered it all over the beach ball sized belly. As I leaned in over her, coating that belly once more, with my left hand I put three fingers right into her wet slit. Jill moaned as I entered her, my thumb now pressing into her clit. I began working my fingers into her, rubbing her clit while, with my other hand, I rubbed that belly.

It was like travelling across the globe. Her skin was tight, with large stretch marks down the side, especially around her hips. Everyone told a story. Her belly button was protruding far more than Mom's had been, and when I rubbed over it, Jill gave a bigger squeal than me fingering her pussy. Her belly was tight with zero give, and unlike Mom or Toni, when I rubbed over Jill's belly, I could feel the babies kicking inside.

I smiled as my sister's babies met my hand as it pressed into her belly, gliding over them. I felt their little bumps and kicks, continuing to butter up my little sister. I rubbed further down and around, down and around her hips and then up to her tits as well. It was the first time they were going to be filled with milk. She'd yet to start lactating but I believed it was going to happen any day now.

I rubbed my thumb quicker across her clit, my three fingers spreading that tight cunt wide as the juices flowed out of her. "You going to cum for your brother?"

"Yes! Oh, oh Jay, I'm going to cum so quickly again!"