Free Use Wife Trade

Story Info
Women trade significant others for a 'free use' wife day.
9k words
4.13
25.8k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to the readers: This is a story about a couple that are not (yet) married, but are emotionally committed to each other. They are in an ethical physically non-monogamous relationship. They have been together for years yet maintain separate residences. They often spend nights at each other's residence and are rarely apart on any given weekend. They enjoy attending swingers' parties and revel in the pleasure of each other. While not married, they know it's in their future. The female half sets up a trade as a treat for her future husband.

- - - - - - - - - -

It was a Saturday morning like most others since Cheryl and I had been together. We had snuggled and fallen asleep naked the night before and when I woke up, we were tangled together in what some refer to as the "starfish" position. She was on her back with her legs spread and I was on my side beside her, one of my legs intertwined between hers in such a way that my morning wood was aimed at her open sex. When I opened my eyes and looked at my love, her eyes were still closed, and she appeared to still be sound asleep. But I knew a way she'd love to wake up.

Moving just barely I was able to push about half my cock into her. One of the quirks I love about Cheryl is that she seems perpetually wet and ready, so I knew I'd be able to make penetration without causing her any discomfort. I also knew she'd love waking up to the sensation of her pussy being filled. I wasn't wrong. As I pushed my length into her, I watched her face, seeing her gasp as she woke up, realized what was going on and reacted instinctively to the pleasure of my cock entering her. She arched her back and flexed her leg in such a way as to push her pussy down on me, taking the penetration from half to full.

Something that sounded like a purr escaped her I began stroking my hardness in and out of her, my hand caressing her from squeezing her breasts to pinching and pulling her hard nipples to rubbing her clit. Her purrs turned to moans and her body began to move in reaction to the pleasurable stimulation I was feeding her. I kept stroking my length in and out, sometimes just slow steady strokes and sometimes the full length of my manhood being slammed into her hard and fast. I knew what my lover enjoyed.

It didn't take long before I saw her orgasm building and very quickly after that her body began to spasm as the climax rocked through her. I could feel her pussy squeezing my length as I kept stroking within her, and I kept rubbing her clit with just the right pressure and pace to maximize her pleasure. We had been together a few years, and I knew her body well.

When she came down from her climax and her body relaxed, I left my cock buried in her, smiled when she opened her eyes and said, "Good morning," with a big evil grin on my face.

"Good morning, yourself," she said, matching my grin. "You gonna get yours now?"

I chuckled. "I wish," I replied, "but I gotta pee so bad it almost hurts." She giggled as I pulled out of her and made my way to the bathroom. It's near impossible to pee with a full erection and I had to wait a few minutes before I could relieve myself. When I went back to bed, expecting to get in and snuggle, enjoying a relaxed Sunday morning and perhaps getting some more play before we got up for the day, I was surprised to see my lover already up and in her robe. The clock showed not even seven o'clock yet. She looked over and saw the disappointed look on my face. As she tied her robe shut, she said, "Don't look so glum. You've got a fun day ahead." The disappointed look on my face changed to one of confusion. Cheryl threw my robe at me and crooked her finger indicating I should follow her to the kitchen.

As she poured us coffee, she explained what was going on. "I have a surprise set up for us today," she said matter-of-factly. I wasn't about to complain, and she knew I wouldn't. She often sets up sexually fun surprises for me or us and, thanks to our physically open relationship, it was never an issue. I wanted her to have and experience all the sexual fun she could, and she felt the same for me. Neither of us had ever let the other down or left the other hanging, so it worked well for us.

In between sipping her coffee she explained. "I have to get dressed and go out for the day. I'll be gone until about dinner time... five or six this evening, I guess. If you remember the couple we met, Mike and Janet, at that last swinger party we went to?" She waited for me to nod, indicating that yes, I remembered them. We hadn't played with them, but we had noticed them and agreed we'd love to if the opportunity arose. She continued. "Well, Janet and I had a conversation about the whole 'free use wife' thing that seems to be all the rage on internet porn now, and the concept turns both of us on. So we decided to trade places for today. I'm going over to their place to be Mike's free use woman for the day and Janet is coming over to do the same for you."

I let that sink in as I sipped my coffee. "Are there any restrictions?" I asked. I knew she'd let me know about any rules, concerns, controls, etc.

"None," Cheryl answered. "Everything has been cleared and taken care of. No condoms are needed. There are no restrictions on what you can do with her..." she paused and met my eyes before continuing, "or who you can invite over to share her with." That was an interesting thought. "Although anyone visiting has to use condoms. You do not."

"And you're going to their place to do the same for Mike for the day?"

She nodded with a big smile on her face. "I'll tell you every detail this evening when I get back."

"Fair enough," I said. "When is Janet supposed to be here?"

"Around nine," Cheryl said, glancing over at the clock. Then she looked back at me. "Long enough for us to enjoy breakfast and a shower together. But I'm not going to make you cum. I want you to save it up for her."

"Okay," I said, half disappointed and half understanding. "But if you're going to his place to be a free use slut for the day, I'm going to treat you that way before you leave here." The smile on her face widened as her eyes lit up with delight.

By 8:40 Cheryl was dressed and heading out the door. She was wearing only a snug fitting tube dress with a small strap that tied around her neck, holding up the front. It was just long enough to cover her ass. She wore slip on shoes for the drive over. Since we'd had our talk over that first cup of coffee, we'd enjoyed breakfast and the shower was divine. While I was a bit frustrated and eager to empty my balls, I suspected Janet would be talented at taking care of that. Cheryl had neatened up her pussy, shaving her lips and trimming the small pubic patch above her slit in a narrow inverted triangle, like an arrow pointing the way to her sex. Her pussy had stayed continuously wet and her nipples perpetually erect. Through our shower I had lathered every inch of her, making sure she was clean and fresh for Mike's enjoyment. I knew that would increase her relaxation and enjoyment as well. I also made sure to finger her to one orgasm and eat her to another. I almost drowned when she held my face into her pussy as she came, the water from the shower running down her front and giving me no air to breathe until she came down from her climax. She kind of returned the favor, cleansing me but not giving my hard cock more than a few strokes with her lathered hand. She caressed and massaged my balls and commented with a smirk about how much cum she expected me to unload into Janet.

With a hug, kiss and pat on the ass I saw Cheryl out the door and watched her sexy hips sway as she walked away. I closed the door but left it unlocked. Janet was due to arrive about nine and Cheryl told me I had the woman to enjoy until about five that evening. Cheryl had said, "Five-ish," and explained that the goal was to have Janet out the door sometime between five and six, preferably so she could be home by six. Cheryl assured me she'd be home to me by six herself and that she was looking forward to our reunion as she described her day.

As I waited for Janet to arrive, I tried to figure out what to do with the day... besides enjoy her sexually in any way I wanted whenever the mood struck me. As much as I enjoyed sex and could be creative with it, sex for 8+ hours was a little unrealistic. Of course, it was easy to plan every part of my place that I wanted to have sex with her and how. From the shower to the kitchen counter to the living room sofa and on to the bed... There wasn't a room I didn't want to enjoy her in, but did I really want to be stuck in the house all day? Did I want to do nothing but sex? As I considered it, I realized that there were a few fun things we could do out of the house and since free use wasn't restricted TO the house, I figured out a few other places we could go.

I was stirring sugar into my last cup of coffee for the morning when there was a tap on the front door. "Come in!" I called, and was rewarded with Janet letting herself in. She was as I remembered her: about five feet three or four inches tall, creamy skin with a very light smattering of freckles on her cheeks, upper chest and shoulders, what looked like a very fine set of DD breasts and a firm ass atop some sexy legs. Her auburn hair was mostly light brown with some shades of red mixed in. I couldn't tell if she colored it or if that was her natural hair color. I smirked slightly thinking to myself that unless she shaved her pussy, I'd find out her natural hair color shortly. She was wearing a very short pair of shorts that fit her snugly and a low v-cut tank top with no bra (it was obvious). She had on a pair of sandals, but she slipped out of them almost immediately upon entering and closed the door behind her.

"Good morning, Frank," she said with a smile, dropping her purse and keys on the front hall table. Without pausing she traipsed over to me in the kitchen, put her arms around me and stood on her toes to bring her mouth to mine. It was a very passionate, tongue filled, almost soul-searching kiss. Knowing she was mine for the day and that we both were very aware of the fact that I was going to enjoy her in every sexual way, I let my hands drop to her ass while we kissed, squeezing and caressing those fine firm cheeks. I gave her right cheek a light smack and she moaned into my mouth, so I gave it a harder smack and she moaned deeper.

As we continued kissing her hands dropped down to the belt holding my robe shut (I hadn't seen any need to get dressed after showering) and I had to stop her. I didn't want everything started and then over too quickly. "Not quite yet," I said to answer the questioning look on her face. "I've got you for the whole day. I'm not going to use you up in the first hour."

"Damnit," she said with a grin. "Mike got me so worked up this morning I need fucked some kind of bad." She reached down and gave a light caress / stroke to my semi-erect cock which was pretty obvious through just the light material of my robe. "Feels like you're getting kinda needy too." The devilish twinkle in her eye gave away just how naughty she was feeling, and I was very much looking forward to seeing just how slutty she would embrace being during the day.

Holding her chin in my hand and with an evil grin I said, "Oh, you're going to get fucked, in every way I can manage and in plenty of places you might not expect, but you're here for my free use, not for you to free use me."

She smiled brightly. "Can't blame a girl for trying, can you?"

"Not at all," I said, stepping away. "But as I said, it's my day to free use you... so... let's start with a nice back massage, shall we?" I know it seems silly, as frustrated as I already was, but I had decided I wanted to focus Janet's outlook on being of service as well as free use. I wanted to test how much control she'd give me, so my first direction for her was one of service -- and I knew I'd still end up getting some relief in the long run.

"Your wish is my command," she replied. I took her by the hand and led her into the spare bedroom where there was a twin bed up on a raised platform. It was the most convenient place for anyone to give a massage. By moving around the bed you could reach all parts of the person receiving the massage and since it was up on a platform, the person giving the massage didn't have to bend over a lot.

I dropped my robe at the foot of the bed and laid down on my stomach. On the night table was a coffee cup heating pad that had a bottle of massage oil on it. It was the easiest way I knew to keep the massage oil nicely warmed without making it uncomfortably hot. Janet had followed me in and saw the set up. She saw me drop my robe and watched me lay down. "Do you want me naked too?"

"Of course," I replied matter-of-factly. "We wouldn't want to get massage oil on your clothes. It's a bitch to wash out."

Janet giggled as she pulled the tank top off over her head, and said, "You can get anything you want on these clothes," as she pushed her shorts down and off over her hips, butt and legs.

I was comfortable and closed my eyes, waiting for her touch. "So, you said back massage?" she asked.

"At a minimum," I replied. "You can massage as much of me as you'd like from toes to ears."

"Then that's what I'll do," she said. I felt her first touch at my right foot and relaxed to enjoy her work. It was a half hour before she was done with my feet and legs, and she spent a few minutes massaging my butt cheeks before moving up my back. She had made sure her hands were very oily when she massaged my butt, rubbing between the cheeks and across my puckered butthole. I didn't flinch. Cheryl often provided me with some type of anal stimulation during our play and I wasn't ashamed to admit I enjoyed it. If Janet wasn't going to flinch away from it, I definitely wasn't going to discourage her in any way.

She moved up to my back and was very thorough as she worked my lower back, upper center and both sides. She did a good job on my shoulders and neck and then started working down my back again. I was very relaxed when she asked, "Am I going to do the front too?"

I answered, "Yes," even as I rolled over, thankful that the massage oil would wash out of the bed's comforter. I saw Janet's eyes take a look at my manhood which was fully flaccid at that moment. I saw something pass through her eyes that indicated a determination on her part to make sure that my cock not only got hard but she got to drain it. While she was taking in my body and equipment, I gave her curves a good once over. Her breasts were high and firm, even at their obvious DD (or bigger) size. Her nipples were erect. Her waist was trim, and her belly showed only the smallest curve but I knew she'd had at least two children. Obviously, she worked to keep herself in shape. Her hips flared nicely, and her thighs were thick without showing any signs of fat. Yes, definitely spending some time in the gym or walking a lot. Her pubic thatch was nothing more than a landing strip, short above her slit, the same color as the hair on her head. I saw the sheen of her excitement on her slightly swollen pussy lips and reassured myself I'd be getting a taste of them before much longer.

I got comfortable again and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation as she started at my feet again. The vision of her naked was fresh in my mind and as her hands worked up my legs, my cock grew to point at the ceiling instead of laying against my leg. By the time she got to the top of my thighs, I was at full staff, and I heard a happy sound in her voice. "Mmm, that looks promising." I just smiled in reply.

I felt her oiled hands on my cock and balls, gently caressing and massaging. "Am I giving you a happy ending?" she asked with a mischievous lilt in her voice.

"Oh, you are," I answered her, "but not yet."

"Damn," she said, releasing a sigh of disappointment, her hands still stroking and massaging. "Your balls feel like they're just bursting with cum."

"Yeah," I said with a chuckle. "Cheryl spent the morning getting me worked up and then left me hanging."

"I know," she said, and it surprised me enough that I opened my eyes to look at her. "That was the plan," she explained when she saw the look on my face.

"Fucking teases," I said with a smile. I didn't really mind but damn... they had conspired to make their significant others as frustrated as possible before trading for the day. I had the thought that Janet would have to pay, and Cheryl would too when she got home.

"It's only teasing if we don't end up pleasing you," Janet said, her hand tightening as she stroked my cock. She was trying to push me to orgasm.

"Oh, you will," I said, reaching to take her hands off my manhood, "but as I want and when I want." She groaned in disappointment again. "What?" I asked. "Didn't you say you needed fucked?" That brightened the look on her face.

"Yes!" she replied enthusiastically, and she got on the bed as if to straddle me.

"That's not what I meant," I said as I stopped her. "Before you get fucked, I want a taste of the pussy that's going to get filled with cum today. So come up here and straddle my face."

The briefest look of confusion crossed her face and then she complied. She ended up in place, holding the headboard, her knees wide on either side of my head and lowering her pussy down to my tongue. I could smell her before I tasted her, and she smelled delicious... almost floral. I stretched out my tongue as she looked down between her hanging boobs and continued lowering her body until her slick lips parted on my tongue and mouth. I had my hands full of her ass and stopped her at the right height so I could work her pussy rather than her simply riding my face.

Her sex was indeed dripping and delicious and the buzzing nub of her clit seemed to be reaching out to me, begging for my tongue to flick across it even as I sucked it into my mouth. Janet's body began to rock with pleasure, swaying gently forward and backward as she held onto the headboard as if it was her anchor in a stormy sea. I knew she was frustrated and as in need of an orgasm as I was. A few minutes later she had her first one, but after that it seemed like a dam had burst and she was just going to keep flowing. She came again... and then again against my mouth. Her moans grew as did the energy of her hips moving and her pussy seemed to open nicely, welcoming to any penetration it could get.

After her third orgasm I pushed her off my face and she got the message, moving from her position and back to standing beside the bed. My cock was throbbing with every beat of my heart and precum was running down the side of my shaft. Janet looked down at it and started to reach out, but I stopped her. "No," I said as I sat up and got off the bed.

"First a shower," I told her, taking her by the hand to lead the way. "I like playing in the water and I need to get all this massage oil off. Thank you for the wonderful massage, by the way. Very relaxing."

"You're welcome," she said and then continued, "Thank you for the orgasms."

"Oh, you're going to repay the favor," I assured her.

In the bathroom I got the shower water running so it was plenty warm when we got in. As we enjoyed the hot spray, we kissed and enjoyed touching each other. She seemed hungry to kiss me, more than she was when she first arrived, and I slowly realized it was because she was enjoying the flavor of her pussy off my mouth and tongue. She and Cheryl had that in common. My cock was about as hard as it could get, and her pussy was still saturated. I enjoyed cupping and caressing her ass, pulling her body against mine. I can't quite describe how she did it, but she moved in such a way as to make it clear that she wanted my cock in her. Her kiss was passionate and hungry, her tongue swirling with mine, tasting mine and the flavor of her pussy off my lips.