Free Use Wife Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away. "On your knees," I ordered her. She complied. "Hands behind your back, mouth open," I said. She smiled and then did as she was told.

"I was told there were no rules or limits," I said as I guided my dripping cock to her open mouth, and watched as she stuck out her tongue to welcome it. "So I'm just going to fuck your mouth for now and we'll discuss the rest of your body options later."

She moaned around my manhood and opened her mouth wide, clasping her hands behind her back and being a good free use wife. I felt her tongue pressed against the underside of my shaft, wiggling back and forth, providing all the stimulation she could as I gently held her head and used her mouth as the hot wet fuck hole it was. I knew I wasn't going to last long. The only question was whether she could and would open her throat to me or if I was going to cum in her mouth, on her tongue. I'd find that out shortly...

And did. She did her best to open her throat for me but wasn't successful, so I kept stroking what I could in and out of her obedient mouth. I was kind enough to give her a word of warning before I reached my climax but kept stroking my cock in and out as it began to jet a generous amount of thick cum. She didn't gag even once and none of my cum escaped her mouth. I kept stroking as she sucked and kept her lips locked around my shaft, until I started to soften and pulled away. She immediately closed her mouth and swallowed... and again... and then a third time. Looking up at me with a smile she said, "Damn. You weren't kidding. That was quite the built-up load."

"Blame Cheryl," I said, helping her to her feet.

"Thank her is more like it," Janet replied with a smile. She looked at me, now that we'd each taken the edge off of our sexual frustrations and asked, "What now, sir?"

"Plenty more where that came from," I said. "For now, we get clean of the massage oil and figure out what's next in our day."

It was quite heavenly to feel her touch and caress as she lathered my body, not missing any part of me and paying particular attention to my cock and balls. I was still covered with the slippery soap when I started lathering her up, and somehow, we ended up with her in front of me, but her back to me. I had my hands around her, full of her chest and doing my best to pinch/pull her nipples. They kept slipping out of my soapy fingers, but my efforts still brought a moan from her. At the same time, my semi-erect cock was rubbing against her ass and lower back. I knew, in that moment, that I soon was going to take her doggy style, and unless she told me no, I was also going to fill her tight backdoor with a load of cum.

When we were clean and rinsed, we stepped out and got dry. I had decided we were going to go out to the mall for a little bit, but I was going to make sure she was still available for my use all I wanted. I had her put her tank top back on and loved how much attention it called to her full swinging chest along with her perky nipples. I found a mid-thigh length skirt of Cheryl's that fit Janet and had her put that on, with no panties obviously. I also got out Cheryl's remote control Lush and took it with us. Janet didn't know it, but before we got to the mall she was going to insert it and I was going to enjoy teasing her with it.

The mall was almost an hour's drive away and as I drove, we chatted about seemingly inconsequential things -- the last club party either of us had been to, some of the lifestyle experiences we'd enjoyed and some we weren't so impressed with. We talked about a hotel takeover Cheryl and I had attended that was fun and I learned that Janet and Mike had never been to a total hotel takeover party. She mentioned how she'd have to put that in the vacation planner for them.

About 15 minutes into the ride I pulled the Lush toy out of my pocket and handed it to her. She looked at it curiously and then at me with a look that asked what my instructions were. I told her how to turn it on and then had her insert it into her pussy. It almost looked like a big sperm cell and she was putting the biggest body of the cell into her sex while the tail, which curved up, was outside and aimed toward her clit. With it on and in place, I had her sit normally and pulled out my phone. I opened the app when we were stopped at a red light and activated one of the predetermined vibration patterns.

Janet nearly jumped out of her seat when the Lush started vibrating in her pussy, but she just as quickly moaned, spread her legs some and tried to push toward the toy. Her body language indicated a woman who enjoyed deep penetration to accompany any other stimulation her sex might get, but she was going to be frustrated for a while because the Lush only vibrated. The preset pattern it was on started out on a low slow vibration and then built in steps up to faster and greater strength vibrations, only to drop off to the low/slow again and build back up on a repeating cycle.

"Lay your seat back," I told Janet, and she did. "Now spread your legs as far as you can and pull your skirt up so I can see your pussy." She did as she was told. "Play with your tits if you want," I said, "but otherwise stay like that until we're in a parking spot at the mall." She moaned. She knew how much driving we had left to do and realized that for the next 30-40 minutes, she was going to be at my mercy and the pleasure of the Lush.

At each stop light I changed the pattern of the vibrations and it was both exciting and frustrating to watch and hear her enjoy several orgasms. With each climax, it seemed to become more intense and last longer. Her last orgasm before we got to the mall parking lot seemed to last for three or four minutes and she could barely breathe through it.

We had to stop at a light before turning into the mall and it was there that I turned the toy off. I let her catch her breath a bit while I found and pulled into a parking spot. It was then that I told her she could take the vibrator out of her pussy and put it in the glovebox. She got her skirt and shirt situated as I walked around to open her door and together, we headed into the mall. I had a definite plan for fucking her but wasn't planning on sharing it with her yet. Together, holding hands as if we were a couple, we walked the mall and shopped in various stores. Somewhere along the way she flirtingly asked if I was going to do anything else sexual with her 'out here in public,' and I assured her that I was, but she didn't need to know anything more than that yet.

After we'd been wandering around for a bit, I led her into a lingerie shop and picked out a few things I wanted her to try on. Her sizes were different from Cheryl's as her chest was much larger and her ass was fuller, but I figured whatever looked good on her would also look good on Cheryl. I also felt like I'd enjoy seeing her in a variety of sexy outfits and even if we didn't buy anything, I'd enjoy the view of a beautiful woman dressed scantily for me and showing it off.

The fitting rooms were semi-private. You went into one door and there was a short hallway type setup in front of you, with three dressing rooms on either side. The dressing rooms were blocked off by walls that started about a foot off the ground and stopped a couple feet before reaching the ceiling. While what you could see was blocked, what you could hear was not. While Janet tried on several of the skimpy outfits, I stood outside the main door and waited. With each outfit she tried on, she'd step out of the dressing room she'd selected and stand in the short hallway, turning back and forth, holding her arms up, bending over... generally showing off her body showcased in the sexy items.

I had made sure to pick out several outfits that had nothing for the bottom but a barely-there thong and when she modeled those, I made sure to have her turn her back to me, bend over, etc. She might as well have been naked except for the lacy see-through bras that accompanied the small thong undies. The more she modeled the harder I got and after she'd finished modeling the outfits, I told her to go ahead and get her 'normal' clothes back on again. But instead of waiting, after a quick look around, I went into the dressing room with her. There was a low bench for putting items on and she jumped with surprise when she realized I had come into the small space with her.

"Take off that set," I said, and she obeyed. It was quite pleasurable to watch her pop off the bra and then push down the tiny thong. "Turn around and bend over," I added. She smiled and devious smile and then did so, putting her hands on the low bench and arching her back to push her ass up for me. I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants, pushing them down to my ankles, freeing my stiff dick from confinement. Grabbing one of her ass cheeks in each hand, I spread her open and lined my cock up with her almost dripping wet pussy, pushing fully into her in a single stroke. She moaned deeply as we both enjoyed my first penetration of her sex... and then I started fucking her. I moved my hands to her hips and started thrusting hard and fast, simply wanting to use her pussy until I emptied my balls. She was, after all, spending the day with me to be a 'free use' woman so I got to freely use her anytime and anywhere I wanted.

She tried to tell me to be quiet as I slam-fucked her as hard as I could and what she got in reply was a loud hard smack on her ass. I didn't care who heard us and the idea of getting caught kind of turned me on. What turned me on even more was the idea of her walking around the mall with my cum sometimes running down the inside of her thighs. Her pussy was warm, open and soaked, welcoming every hard stroke of my full length and her moans made it clear that she'd surrendered to the pleasure of just being taken.

Just as I was about to cum, a voice outside the dressing area said, "Excuse me, do you all need any assistance?" I almost laughed. Was the attendant asking to join us? Or hinting that we were being loud and needed to quiet down?

"No, thank you," I called back. "We're good. We'll be out in a moment."

"Okay," came back the soft female voice. I slammed my cock into Janet a few more times and then held myself buried deep, letting my cum flow in scalding jets into her welcoming sex. After about a half-dozen good pulses my orgasm began to subside, and I stroked shallow a few times just to get those last few spasms of pleasure from her now sloppy pussy. When I pulled out, Janet started to reach between her legs, I assume to catch the cum that was going to flow out, but I stopped her.

"No," I said. "Turn around," and she did. "Squat so you drain some here but clean up my cock with your mouth. I don't want to stick to my underwear." Without missing a beat and with quite a happy look on her face, Janet dropped into the squat and sucked my cock into her wide-open mouth. She tongued and sucked my cock until it no sign of my cum or her pussy juice and then she did her best to suck off the saliva she was trailing.

With my cock cleaned, she stood up and I told her to get dressed. It was time for lunch. She smiled, thanked me for some fucking and put on her clothes. I saw the puddle of cum on the floor where she'd been squatting but knew there was also some still up inside her. We left the outfits she'd tried on in the dressing room, held hands and headed out. The attendant was waiting for us to leave and looked to be blushing as she told us to enjoy the rest of our day.

"Oh, we're going to," Janet assured her with an evil grin. I just smiled and kept going.

As we walked, I said to Janet, "If you feel my cum running down your thighs, leave it. I want anyone who sees it running down your legs to know that you're happy to be used as a cum dump and don't mind the mess."

She acknowledged my command, and we went to find lunch.

Lunch was nothing spectacular but was filling, tasted good and allowed us to recover a bit from our morning fun. After lunch, when Janet stood up out of the booth where she'd been sitting on her skirt, I noticed a wet spot in the back. Her pussy had been leaking but I wasn't going to say anything and there was nothing to be done about it. Anyone who saw the spot would know that her pussy was wet and leaking, although they might not be able to guess the proper cause.

When we finished at the mall we went back to my car and climbed in. Once we were out of the parking lot and on a part of the drive that required little attention beyond simply staying in my lane, I instructed her to help me with my pants. I wanted some road-head and she was going to provide it. Once we were situated, although she had to take her seatbelt off, I was enjoying her hands and mouth on my cock and balls while anyone driving by us on the passenger side could look over and see her ass up, pointed at them. I'm sure her used pussy lips were swollen and still slick, and obvious to anyone driving by as well.

Since I had recently cum I knew I wouldn't cum again quickly, so I just selfishly enjoyed the pleasure she delivered as she worked my cock back to full erection and then did what she could to milk more sperm out of me. By the time we got close to my place she'd been at it for nearly 45 minutes and I knew she needed a break. She had gotten me fully erect again though, and I was of a mind to use her some more.

After parking we went back into my place and walked up to the door. She waited as I unlocked it but I didn't open it. I looked at her and said, "Get naked." She looked a bit shocked at first but then kind of smirked a determined smirk and pulled her tank top off over her head, baring her beautiful chest. She hooked her thumbs at the hips of the skirt and pushed it down over her thighs, letting it fall and stepping out of it. Except for her shoes, she was naked... and standing outside my front door for anyone who might have been able to see. With a smile, only then did I open the door and gesture her inside. As a small act of defiance, and to prove she wasn't shy I guess, she stood there with her hands on her hips, wiggling and bouncing for a few moments before moving.

Once inside I told her to go to the bedroom and be waiting spread on her back. I watched her sexy ass sashay down the hallway and could see the smear of wetness on the inside tops of her thighs. I stripped in the living room and let my hard cock point the way as I went to join her on the bed, finding her as I had directed. Without any other foreplay, I climbed between her widespread thighs, lined up my cock and sunk into her once again. Her pussy was still quite wet, and I sank in balls deep on that first stroke, rubbing and grinding it around inside her, mashing my pelvis against hers and making sure I had penetrated her to my maximum capability. In response, she groaned, grabbed my ass and pulled me in as hard as she could.

As I began to once again stroke my cock in and out of his very receptive woman, I thought about how nice this 'free use' thing was. I got to use her however I wanted, whenever I wanted, and all she could do was thank me. Then I realized that Cheryl was being treated the same way, by Janet's husband, Mike, and my cock got an extra throb in it.

Positioning myself on my knees, I hooked my hands behind Janet's knees and pushed them back, almost to the point of touching her chest but spread so they were closer to her shoulders. She was as wide open as she could get, and I held her there as I kept plundering her pussy. The angle I was stroking at must have hit her just right inside as she began cumming on my length, having several repeat orgasms as I just kept on fucking her, her pussy seeming to get wetter with each climax she had.

Realizing how much juice was running out of her and how wet she was, both front and back, I pulled out to put her on her knees and elbows, ass up. I slid my cock into her again and used my thumbs to smear some of that wetness over and into her puckered backdoor. She moaned at my touch and tried to push back each time one of my thumbs rubbed across her rosebud. Once I was sure there was enough lube from her juices, I gave her what she wanted and pushed a thumb into her most taboo opening. She bucked back and groaned even louder, so I pushed more of my thumb into her. She kept bucking back. I kept fucking her pussy while penetrating her ass. Her moans grew.

I put my thumbs together and very slowly pushed them into her ass while I kept fucking her pussy and she just about launched herself off the bed. She obviously loved the backdoor stimulation and was soon fucking back at me as hard as she could, my cock enjoying her clutching pussy while my two thumbs were fucking her backdoor open... relaxing it for what was going to come next -- and we both knew it.

A few minutes later I pulled my thumbs out of the way, slid my cock out of her pussy, lined it up with her now relaxed anal opening and slowly pushed into her. Janet moaned and pushed back against me, helping me to penetrate her ass. She seemed as eager to be hard-fucked anally as she was vaginally. I complied. Once I was comfortable that her ass was relaxed and welcoming, I held her hips and began fucking her there just as hard and fast as I had her cunt. I saw and felt her reach one hand down between her legs to rub her clit as I butt-fucked her, and she enjoyed two more orgasms before I felt mine build.

My growling moan no doubt let her know what was going on and she started cheering me on. "Yes!" she said in a moan. "Do it! Fuck my ass! Use me. Cum in it!"

Once again, I was simply compliant. I kept fucking her until my orgasm set in nice and deep, my cock seizing and then beginning to pulse, spitting hot thick ropes of my semen into her bowels. She jerked her hips back at me every time she felt my cock jerk inside her, and I could feel her sphincter tighten with every stroke of my cock, as if her ass was literally milking my dick.

When my orgasm finally passed and my vision cleared, I pushed Janet away from me, pulling my cock out of her backdoor as I did so. She collapsed down onto the bed and I sat back on my ankles. As I caught my breath I looked down between her legs and ass cheeks. Her pussy was gaped open, pink and swollen. Her ass looked much the same way. Both appeared to have white cream pooling at their opening.

When my breathing had returned to normal, I got off the bed and headed to the shower. I started the water and waited for it to warm before calling to her to come join me. It looked like she might be walking a little funny as she came into the bathroom and she said she had to pee, squatting on the toilet before she joined me in the shower. In absolutely no hurry we enjoyed the shower, sluicing off the remnants of our sex play, cleaning each other and letting our bodies slowly return from the world of overwhelming stimulation. Clean and rinsed, we stepped out, got dried and then went back to the bed. I didn't know about her, but I could use a nap and I didn't think she'd object. Neither of us spoke as we got under a blanket and pushed our naked bodies together. I could feel her still creamy pussy against my thigh as she reached a hand down to cradle my cock and balls. We fell asleep like that for an afternoon nap.

I woke up to Janet's hand slowly moving on my package, massaging my balls and then gently stroking my flaccid, but growing, length. I could feel her breath on my chest and glanced over to see what time it was. Only a little bit after three. We still had time for her to get used some more. To that end, I just laid there and enjoyed the feeling of her caressing, stroking and massaging my cock and balls. In time I felt her begin to hump her pussy on my thigh. Idly I wondered which of us was freely using the other, but I certainly wasn't complaining. Janet was a very sexy woman who obviously had no problem expressing her desires for any sexual activity and she took great delight in giving and receiving sexual pleasures. As far as I was concerned it had been a successful 'free use' day and I wondered if Cheryl had been as well used as Janet had so far. In the past six hours I'd cum down Janet's throat, deep up in her pussy and in her ass. And, as I laid there with my cock reaching throbbing hardness, I realized I was going to use Janet at least one more time before I sent her home.