Free Use Wife Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After ten or fifteen minutes of enjoying Janet caressing and stroking my manhood, I rolled toward her, and she immediately understood my meaning. She spread her thighs wide for me, never releasing my cock, and guiding me into her open wet fuckhole, pulling her hand away when it was stopping me from getting into her. We moaned as our bodies joined together again and my cock achieved full penetration. On my toes and elbows, I stroked slow, full-length strokes, reveling in how her pussy was so hot, wet and relaxed, yet still seemed to caress my cock firmly with each movement.

It took about five minutes for me to fuck her to another orgasm and when she came down I said I was thirsty as I pulled out of her and laid down on the bed. She didn't say anything but got up and left the room, I assumed going to the kitchen to get me a glass of water -- which was what I had wanted her to do. I got up and walked out to the kitchen to find her filling a glass with ice and water.

No saying a word, I reached up into the hair on the back of her head and used it as a handle to turn and direct her. It wasn't far... about a foot and she was bent over the counter. I got behind her and lined up, sliding my cock into her again, this time in the kitchen. Holding her by her hair and one hip, I enjoyed fucking her some more, enjoying the idea that I could simply take her whenever and wherever I wanted. When I felt like she was nearing another orgasm I stopped and pulled out. The sound that escaped her seemed like a whine of frustration.

Stepping back, I asked her for my water which she handed over. I took it into the living room and sat on the sofa, found the remote and turning on the television. As I found a show I liked, I called to her. "Come here, sexy. Ride my cock for me." It seemed almost rude. I'm drinking the glass of water you got me while I watch TV... but I want you to ride my dick.

Janet didn't say a word, but simply came in, straddled me and took my cock back into her body. I had to have her bend off to her right as she rode me so I could see the TV and not risk spilling my water as I drank it. I give her credit. She moved her ass and hips like few women I'd ever previously experienced. She was fulfilling her purpose of being a tool for sex and I was loving it.

I honestly couldn't have told you what was on the television. While I pretended to watch, I was lost in the pleasure Janet was bring to my cock with her pussy. She rode up and down, back and forth and round and round on my dick, moaning, squeezing, relaxing... cumming. I wasn't sure who was using whom.

Just for the fun of emphasizing her 'free use' status, I told her to get off me and had her bend over the back of the sofa. The way the room was arranged, we could stand behind the sofa and look at the TV. I had her bend over and took her from behind, setting the cold glass of my ice water on her back as I fucked her from behind. She seemed to be enjoying both, so I saw no need to stop and she enjoyed another orgasm before I got another for myself. When my climax arrived, I did what simply felt right and buried my length into her, balls deep, and let it go, cumming up into her pussy again.

When my orgasm passed, I did have her cup her hand under her sex as she turned and squatted to once again clean me with her mouth. Then she licked and sucked her hand clean of my cum that had run out of her. When she'd got all the mess up and off her hand, I took her to the shower one last time. We got clean, dried and dressed. She put her shorts back on and her tank top. It was about 4:30 and I felt like I should at least feed her before I sent her home to her husband Mike. While she sat at the table and we chatted, I put together a Caesar salad with grilled chicken on it and we sat to eat.

A few bites into the meal I realized I had one more opportunity to impress upon her the 'free use' concept that the day was supposed to be all about. So, I stood up and moved around to her, waited until she swallowed the bite she was chewing and then pulling out my cock to push into her mouth. She willingly took my length in, sucking and licking it as I fucked her mouth like just another wet hole. I stroked maybe a half dozen times and then pulled out, telling her to continue eating. I took another bite of my salad as well but didn't put away my equipment and didn't move from where I stood. After I saw that she swallowed her next bite, I grabbed her hair and moved her face back to my cock again. She opened her mouth, and I gave it about six to tend strokes of my cock again.

We repeated that process for probably about ten bites of her salad. I just wanted her to understand that if she was going to be a 'free use' woman, she needed to understand that truly meant any time, even if she already had a mouth full of food -- or anything else.

At about 5:20 I walked her out to her car, gave her a big hug accompanied by a lot of ass-squeeze, and a deep kiss goodbye. I thanked her for the day and all of the pleasure she provided. She assured me that the pleasure was mostly hers and she hoped maybe we could do it again sometime. I told her I'd be happy to but the next time it needed to not be a surprise. I wanted more than a half hour's notice of what was going on. She agreed, we kissed again and then she got in her car and headed home.

I went back inside and at almost exactly six pm Cheryl came in. I noticed that there were a few stains on her dress, but she had a big smile on her face. I asked how her day had gone and if she'd had dinner yet. She told me that she had eaten dinner just before coming home and that her day had been great. As I watched, she pulled her dress off over her head and dropped it to the floor, showing me that naked body I love so much. "I'll tell you all about it," she said with a grin, "If you'll come join me in the shower."

I wasn't going to argue.