Free Use World: Burger Time

Story Info
A boring day at work turns into a thrilling encounter.
777 words
3.66
3.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha was bored. She thought fast food was supposed to be busy around lunch time, but it was deader than dead. So she stood with her chin in her hand leaning against the counter, her uniform skirt riding up exposing her pantiless lightly hair covered pussy. She absentmindedly twirled a loose strand of her long red hair around her pointer finger and just started at nothing.

The little bell above the entrance jangled as it was roughly pulled open. In walked what was probably the biggest buffest man she'd ever seen. His muscles bulged through his tight white wife beater and his skin glistened with sweat. His legs were like tree trunks growing out of his right biker shorts. And tight the biker shorts were. The outline of his large thick cock could be seen through them. He was at least 7 inches long as far as she could see.

Her pussy became wet as she watched him walk up to the counter. She bit her lip thinking about all the things she'd love to have him do to her.

"Two cheese burgers with a large fry and a Coke." Came the gruff voice. She stood up straight, shocked at how quickly he had approached the counter.

"O...of course sir!" She squeaked out, "is there anything else I can do, get for you?"

He arched an eyebrow at her slip up. "No that's it."

"That'll be $12.50." She said ringing up the order on her cash register. He slid his card into the reader and paid, never taking his dark eyes off of her. All of a sudden she was very conscious of how tight her button up shirt was on her breasts. So tight that it even gaped open a bit between her breasts.

"Yo...you're order number is 36." She stammered handing him his receipt.

"Thanks." He said taking the receipt and turning away. He stopped half way and took a look at her breasts before meeting her eyes. "Are you wearing a skirt?"

"Oh! Yes I am!" She said far too happy to have been asked.

He walked over to the little half door and peered around the register taking in her short skirt and long legs. He pushed the door open and moved to stand behind her, placing a hand on her belly and another on her shoulder. Gently he pushed her forward and watched as her skirt rode up and showed off a peak of her glistening pussy. He moved his hand from her belly and ran a finger down her slit, feeling the wetness that had gathered there.

She let a little moan fall from her lips as he touched her. Looking over her shoulder she met his gaze and begged "please fuck me."

He chuckled before pulling away enough to reach into his shorts and pull out his engorged cock. He was thick, at least 2.5 inches in diameter. Her pussy spasmed and she moaned again, bending forward more and pushing her hips back. He slid the head of his cock up and down her slit lubing it up before stopping at her entrance and pushing in.

Samantha gasped as he forced himself all the way to the hilt. She was wrong about the length, he was 9 inches, her bottom out length. As soon as he hit her cervix he pulled back and slammed back in making her cry out.

He set a brutal pace, fucking her bent over the counter. She cried out as each thrust smashed against her cervix. Her legs quivered and threatened to give out as he grabbed on to her hair and pulled, arching her back.

Her mouth fell open and she could feel herself start to drool as he pulled harder and quickened his pace before slamming in hard one last time, releasing against her inner walls. She screamed as her head was pulled back and her pussy filled with white hot semen.

After the last twitch of his cock he pulled out and tucked himself back into his shorts before walking back through the little door and towards a table. Samantha just stood there bent over the counter sweating and gasping for air as drool ran down her chin.

A bell dinged behind her causing her to stand up straight and turn around to gather the man's food. Putting it all on a tray she walked over to his table and placed it before him with a soft 'enjoy' and walked back behind the counter, enjoying the way the semen leaked out of her and slicked her inner thighs.

The jingle of the entrance bell had her biting her lip imagining another round.