Pussy Lover

Story Info
He absolutely loves pussies.
2.2k words
4.33
6.6k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were just friends. Barely that, really. But I think of her almost constantly. Nothing had ever happened between us, sexually, that is, except in my imagination. When I confessed to her I was obsessed with pussies, she smiled, nodded, said she already knew that. "Right now you are thinking of mine, right." I nodded. "Under this dress I have no panties on. Did you know that?"

"I hoped," I said.

"You have books filled with pictures of pussies, you want to look at mine constantly, and you have taken dozens, maybe more, pictures of them that you keep in a scrapbook, right?.

Of course I know," she said. "I like that you do, especially mine. I really don't mind. It is like your hobby. It's harmless, really." She studied me for a minute. "When you look at me, it's like you're thinking of my pussy. I get all goose-pimply," she said.

"I am," I said, able to be honest with her because there was nothing invested, nothing to ever argue about, no issues, no commitment. "I always am," I said. "I love everything about you, especially your pussy."

"I like that," she said. "You like that under this dress I have no panties on?" she asked.

"I hoped you didn't," I said. "Yes, I like that."

"It's the way you look at me. Like you're thinking about my pussy," she said.

"I am," I said.

"I would like to give it to you," she said.

"And I would like to have it," I answered. "I would like to kiss it, suck it, fuck it, look at it. It is what I think about mostly. Your pussy drives we wild," I said.

"That's good," she said. "It gets wet for you. It is right now very wet."

She looked at me seriously, like she was thinking. "Why don't you ask every woman I know if you can take pictures of theirs, put them in a book and call it Orchids, or something. Maybe not every one, some would be offended, but most would, I think," she said. "More than you realize."

What a marvelous idea. I loved it. "A book of pussies," I said. "I love it."

"Mine could be your first," she said. "Today. Right now. Would you photograph my pussy for me?" she asked.

"I'll get my camera," I said. "Where?" I asked.

"Right here in my living room. That would be exciting," she said. "Right in front of the window."

"You're an exhibitionist," I said.

"You just realizing that?" she said with a smile.

"I love that about you," I said. "I love everything about you," I repeated.

"Especially my pussy?" she said with a grin.

"Especially," I said.

I got my camera and my equipment from the car, set up my tripod, the reflector, the lights, and I moved the tripod to a low height, then told her where to sit on the floor in front of the lights. She sat down, lifted her dress, and sure enough there were no panties. I focussed on the sweet spot, took a meter reading, set the f stop, and looked through the lens.

It was beautiful. I took many angles, many different settings, many lighting types, until I had what I considered the perfect shot, the very best composition, the very finest view of a pussy possible. I had the perfect pussy right in my lens.

She smiled up at me as I took my last shot. "You like what you see?" she asked with a seductive smile.

"I love it," I said. "It's the perfect pussy. The best I have ever seen," I said.

"You haven't seen enough," she said, "but after we finish I hope you can say that, after you've seen many, many more of them. Maybe thousands," she said with a grin. Then she moved her knees up. "I think you should fuck it," she said. "If you're going to photograph it, I think you should fuck it," she repeated.

I asked where she thought that should be. "Right here in my living room," she said. "Right now. It is already for you. It's wet, puffy, and splayed just for you," she said with a smile that would have started a dead man's heart.

"You want to fuck my pussy?" she asked coquettishly.

"Oh God yes," I said.

She began undoing my pants as she sat on the floor in front of me. My pants dropped to the floor. "Oh my," she sighed as my already erect penis flopped out of my pants and stood straight out at her.

"I want that inside of me real soon," she said. "Will you put that in me, please?"

I nodded and got down on my knees. She leaned back and spread her legs, lifting her knees slightly, arching her back, giving me a perfect target.

I slipped my cock into her lovely, pink, wet, and very puffy pussy. It slid in effortlessly. She was so wet and ready I went right in without any resistance. I began moving in and out steadily, picking up the pace as I went. She sighed and tightened the muscles in her vagina, gripping me like a glove. She still wore the long, loose dress, but she had merely pulled it up around her waist, giving me access to her pussy. She pushed up her hips and arched her back, forcing me against her pelvis.

"Would you like to fuck every pussy you take a picture of?" she asked.

"This one will be enough," I said.

"Oh, come on. You know you'd like to fuck all those pussies you want to take pictures of. Right?" she said.

"I do like fucking," I admitted.

"So, I want you to fuck every one you photograph," she said coyly. "Would you also like to eat my pussy?" she purred. Without speaking I smiled and nodded. She pushed up on my waist, pulling me out of her, then moved up so my mouth was even with her mound. "Then eat me," she said, putting one hand on top of my head and guiding me down to her slit, pulling my face against her wet labia.

I opened my mouth and put my lips around her entire vulva, then I slipped my tongue between those petals and pushed it deep. I could feel the softness of her vaginal walls and I tasted the flavor of her sex. "Um," I said as I swallowed her nectar and drank from her well.

She pulled my head against her pussy and groaned in a deep and throaty voice. "I like the way you do that," she said with a sigh. "Suck on my clit," she begged. I did as I was told and her voice got deeper and hoarser.

"Oh God, yes," she cried.

As I sucked I hooked a finger into her and searched for her rough patch. When I found it, I began rubbing in circles, pressing down like I was polishing it. She began to shake, then she shuddered and she squirted across the carpet. I licked her wet lips where the liquid came out with a long swipe of my tongue and pulled what I could into my mouth. She tensed, then relaxed, then collapsed in a heap like a rag thrown on the floor.

She had come three times. Once from my cock, once from my tongue, and once from my finger on her G-spot. We slept until she jumped up, grabbed the towel she'd laid on, pulled her dress down, and bolted toward the bathroom.

"My husband," she shouted, "gets home any minute." She ran for the bathroom, saying, "You have to go."

We laughed about it later, when she appeared at my apartment the next morning at seven. She had a smile that said she had something to reveal, something to make my morning brighter. "I've got three names," she said gleefully. "Nancy will, she would show it to the Pope, and Carly, and Melissa. They all will let you take pictures of their pussies," she said. "For your book," she added as if I couldn't remember.

I told her I was thrilled.

"I told them you love pussies," she said. "They all think you're the greatest. They will be here tonight, if you don't have anything else to do."

Like I wouldn't cancel just about anything to photograph three pussies. I set up my camera on the tripod, the lights, the reflector, and the backdrop, hoping I could get some other porn shots as well. Carly and Melissa got there first, then Nancy called and said she'd be late. I was glad to get Nancy by herself, since she was the extrovert of the group and would most likely be willing to do some other posing.

When Carly and Melissa arrived I was thrilled to see two beautiful women step out of a yellow sports car. They each had on short skirts that came just below their panties. Claire introduced us and Carly started taking off her clothes as soon as introductions were complete. "You really only need your panties off," I told her, "unless you feel more comfortable naked.

"I am a nudist, so I have no problem being naked," she said standing with her arms out to her sides, as if showing the world she was nude. Melissa got in the mood and undressed as well. I told them if they were willing, I could take some other kinds of shots after we got the 'pussy shots.'

"When your book is published, I want to get a copy, signed." she said. Because she was naked first, I got Carly set up in front of the camera with her legs spread wide. I took ten shots of her as she sat with her legs open, taking a few at different settings and a couple of angles, although I knew what I wanted to stay with, the one pose for the collection so each pussy would be framed the same. As Carly sat with her legs open, Claire and Melissa stood by watching.

When I finish with the two of them Carly asked what else would I like. I said some glamor shots would be nice, especially nudes. She was willing and got into some poses I suggested. I shot her sitting on the bed with her legs open. I shot her standing, bending over, and I photographed her on her stomach with her legs up. Standard stuff. The pussy shots were from extreme closeup, so the nudes with Carly were from ten feet or so.

I also took nudes of Melissa, and with both women together, as well. Altogether I took nearly forty pictures of them, counting the pussy shots. After they left we got a call from Nancy that said she was twenty minutes away. Nancy pulled up at seven and parked in the driveway. She was tall, with extremely long legs and a marvelously short skirt.

Claire introduced us, then Nancy said, "I came ready to show it off." She turned away, bent over, and showed us she had no panties under that amazingly short skirt.

"Where would you like me?" she asked cheerfully. I explained the pose, helped her get into place, and moved the camera in close. I took ten shots of her pussy, then she asked me, "Do you ever do erotica?" I said I did and asked if she was willing. "Would you like a bi-spread?" she asked with a smile. She looked over at Claire. "Would you be willing?" she asked her.

Claire looked at me and shrugged, then she looked at Nancy and nodded. "What should we do?" Nancy asked.

"Just have sex," I said. "That would be the easiest thing." I took the camera off the tripod and told them to just go at it. "Let me just follow you and snap pictures as you go at it," I said.

Nancy was not new to bi sex, so she took the lead. She took Claire's face in her hands, cupping her chin in her palms and kissed her. It was a hell of a kiss, one that even curls the toes of those watching. I picked up the camera and followed them, moving as they went to my bed. Nancy put Claire down on the mattress and climbed on top of her. I moved in close and focussed on both women's mouths, taking shots as I moved. They then moved into a sixty-nine position and went at each other like wildcats. It was a porn photogs dream. I had not only got to photograph great pussies, but I also got to shoot hot girl-to-girl sex.

Claire was not only a great piece of heterosexual ass, but a wonderful lesbian lover as well. I took nearly 200 pictures of them and had publications in mind as I shot. When I finished photographing Claire and Nancy, the three of us climbed into my bed and did an awesome threesome.

Claire got me ten more pussy volunteers and after that people started calling to offer their services. So far I have photographed 134 pussies, and I got three rejections, then a very interested publisher who wants to do a book and a video. It looks like my pussy craving has led to a successful publication and a porn article or two. My pussy obsession has given me some very hot memories and wonderful moments. Viva La pussy.

I sold the bi scene between Nancy and Claire. Claire's husband has never come home early enough yet to catch me with my pants down again. We are still friends, but we've become very close friends since then, and I get to look at her pussy whenever I want. It's an obsession.