All Comments on 'Free Vacation'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great story

i loved it probally because i enjoy sharing my wife and watching her with others..... thanks and keep up the good work ,,,,,comncplnfl@yahoo.com

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Just sex?

It's kinda erotic but I'll NEVER understand a man who thinks so little of his wife that he wants others to fuck her.

Faith, fidelity gone replaced with adultery. Marriage vows, usually made with God in church, thrown out.

Erotic but very sad.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Just sex?

It's kinda erotic but I'll NEVER understand a man who thinks so little of his wife that he wants others to fuck her.

Faith, fidelity gone replaced with adultery. Marriage vows, usually made with God in church, thrown out.

Erotic but very sad.

sweetnpetitesweetnpetitealmost 20 years ago
Hypocracy

I'll NEVER understand why people who disaprove of this type of story read it and take the time to comment. Once you've figured out what it's about, why not move on and read something else?

IF it turned you on and you are uncomfortable with your own reaction then be honest and say so. Don't get all high and mighty about other people writing stuff that turns you on.

Isee3Isee3over 19 years ago
comfortable - Elaborate

The writing was good. I enjoy a bit more discussion between the husband and wife about how they feel leading up to the event. It may just be your style, but I think it adds to the tension. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Syntax, spelling, and verb tense problems

This story is somewhat sexy,but you need desparately to pay attention to verb tense. If you are speaking in the present,then keep the tense in the present...in the past, then in the past. Poor spelling (What is "finically?")is distracting. Additionally, first person narration works, as long as you remember to put internal dialogue in quotations. The phrase "Ok girl, hold it together." is an example of this. Note the added quotation marks and the comma. Your future stories will be much more readable with objective proofreading prior to submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
loved it

Thank you for the very erotic story. I feel sorry for the sap who complained about the lack of "faith and fidelity". Where does he find erotic stories based on these concepts? Obviously I enjoy wife sharing stories and thats why I read them. Yours are excellent.

NightOfPassion2NightOfPassion2over 15 years ago
Someday...

Liked the story...and its one of my many unexplored fantasies...maybe someday..

les_brian2000@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
didn't like this at all

what wife does for her husband as a description?? sounds like what wife does for herself. I had maybe been expecting a three some but to find the husband dominated by the wife's lover (get us some water) and disreapected by them both (I didn't feel embarresed to be naked with my lovers cock inside me) was just wrong. Had to stop reading half way through just skimmed the rest. the description of the story was very misleading

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
It is too short for more than 4****; but, except for the end, it is hot.

"Mike calls for Steve, tells him to bring us two glasses of water." That makes Steve a servant and should not be. And, Steve seeing them coupled together made if far less erotic. Better she should have returned to Steve later or early the next morning.

bioman57bioman57almost 8 years ago
INTERESTING TALE

I enjoyed your story. But it needs a bit more detail and explain the how ands why of what is going on better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She wasn't uncomfortable?

With what? Letting her husband see for himself that she's a cheating slut? That she doesn't care about who might make her pregnant? That she doesn't care about std's, aids or herpes? That she has no love or respect for her husband or herself? That she doesn't care about her marriage vows? or that she wants a divorce? Boy was this a stupid story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Drink

"Get us a drink of water, cuck." says Jen, the whore. " Coming. " says Steve, the cuck. "Hurry!" Says Mark, the bull( shit). Welcome to your new life boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous